Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Warrior Amazon vs Duncan (bondage wrestling).
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-253.

Old 16-Oct-11, 13:13
Points: 453,725, Level: 100 Points: 453,725, Level: 100 Points: 453,725, Level: 100
Activity: 10.5% Activity: 10.5% Activity: 10.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,614 Times in 4,310 Posts
Default Mark's Muscle Journey Chapter 2: Mark and Penny

Chapter 2: Mark and Penny

Now I am at the gym, where I used to work out. I'm going to come here more often from now on. I must train in gym again to defeat Ryoko.

"Hey, it's Mr Muscles, Mark!"

I turn my head. It's my cute friend Penny, who used to be one of my closest friends but we haven't seen each other in a few years, and i was happy to see her. She's a slender girl, with not much muscle. Now she looks fitter than before, but still a thin girl. We used to make fun of her for that. I remeber we used to call her miss weak for fun.

"Wow, it's been quite a while since you've been working out, hasn't it? Where've you been? You look like you've lost a lot of weight!"

I look down sadly, and Penny seems to get that something is wrong.

"Hey, Mark, what's wrong? Is something the matter? You can tell me, if there's anything I can do... You don't look so well, are you feeling alright?"

I look up into her open, worried eyes, and I decide to tell her everything.

When I've finished, she's livid with rage. "That bitch! That utter fucking bitch! I'm going to go over and kill her right now! Mark, why did you even let this happen, let alone let it go on for a week? You don't have to stand for this, it's probably illegal in some way, abuse or assault or something! Call the police!"

"No, Penny!" I say. "That won't solve anything. Ok, I mean sure it might on the surface... but this is really between Ryoko and me. I've realized that Sarah is a nice girl but she's really not the main thing here. She's just a symbol we're fighting for, a symbol of who the best, Ryoko or me? I accepted her challenge, and lost. She offered me a rematch, which I've accepted. If I back out now and use external means to resolve this issue, it'll just mean that she's beaten me for real. It'll be my admission that I have no chance ever to beat her at her own game. I won't be able to live with myself, if i don't get my revenge, Penny," I finish, with a gleam of tears blurring my vision.

Penny gives me a long, warm hug, which takes away some of the ache in my chest. When she leans back and looks at me, there's a fire in her eyes. "Mark, if what you say about this Ryoko is true, she's really formidable. You're going to have to get the old Mark back, get back to your old levels of strength! And also I think you're going to have to learn wrestling skills."

"I guess so, but I don't know where to learn about this type of wrestling," I say. "Maybe I could hire an apartment wrestler to teach me, but I don't think I can afford that."

"I'll do my best!" Penny says immediately. "Although... I think I may be too weak to be of much help... I've grown a bit stronger and fitter but I think you're still far ahead. Let's train together! You can always train better with a good partner! You are a nice guy, Mark, and I really want to help you get your revenge."

I gratefully accept.

Last edited by deepkick; 16-Oct-11 at 18:49.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Oct-11, 19:54
Points: 453,725, Level: 100 Points: 453,725, Level: 100 Points: 453,725, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mark's Muscle Journey Chapter 2: Mark and Penny

During the workout session, she notices that I am doing almost the same weights she is, i cannot manage much more than her. Her sad look tells me that I am really a far cry from my glory days. It's l little fustrating for me, but i dont want to rash the weights and risk injury.
When we have finished our workout, Penny suddenly says, "Mark, let's wrestle tomorrow."

"What?" I am surprised.

"Yes. We'll have the same contest as you did with Ryoko. The same components -- arm wrestling, wrestling, and sexfight. I want to see for myself how strong you are right now," she says, a bit nervously. Without any reason to object, I agree. I could use a little practice winning before taking on Ryoko again for real.

It is now the next day. I lost a hardboiled egg at sake again this morning in armwrestling contests with Ryoko, and I was a little sore from the workout yesterday.

I meet up with Penny at her house. She lets me in and showed me around her nice and fairly big house. I was impressed that Penny, a 25 year old singel woman could afford such house, but she told me her business as legal expert went really well. I was genuinely happy for her she had managed to well and told her so.
We walk to her living room chatting about everything. It has been cleared for a wrestling match, with some mats laid down and a tea table at the side. After sipping some water, we both strip off our clothes a little self-consciously, leaving our underpants and panties on.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Oct-11, 19:54
Last Achievements

We take a moment to look at each other appraisingly. Her body is thin and lean, her breasts are small and pert -- in fact she's quite flat-chested. She looks like some kind of long-distance runner. We are about the same height. I am still bulkier than her, but I've definitely lost a lot of weight and muscle since we used to hang around.

"You used to be very strong, you did weights in the gym that I could never do," Penny says thoughtfully. "Now, you still do heavier weights than me, but the difference is not so much. I think I might be able to beat you." So saying, she raises her arms and flexes them, showing her thin but hard biceps walking towards me.

I laughed out loud at her confident.
" Oh, Penny. You might have gotten a bit stronger over the years, but you are still skinny compared to me and not very strong. And I am still a former arm wrestling champion, remember. " I remind her, imitating her pose and stepping forward to stand chest to chest with her. "It's very kind of you to give me this practice session, but I am confident I can win. But i'm grateful that you help me with practice. I need to work on my wrestling holds."

"Alright, let's see then," she says, dropping the pose and going over to the table, kneeling down to one side of it.

"I actually hope you can beat me, but it may not be as easy as you think." she says with sincerity in her voice, as we lock arms over the table. I nod at her and smile gratefully. Then we both wear intense expressions on our faces as we begin our match.

Last edited by deepkick; 18-Oct-11 at 06:54.
Old 16-Oct-11, 19:55
Last Achievements

I remember the last time Penny and I arm wrestled. It was on my 21st birthday, at a bar. All our friends were around, and someone jokingly asked me to flex. Next thing I knew they were all egging on Penny to arm wrestle with me, and we did. She could barely make my arm budge even with all her strength and I just sat there with my arm muscle bulging in my tank top, while everyone went nuts over my strength. Penny was the weakest , even among the girls there, and all was laughing at the massive difference in strenght between us, the strongest guy and her, the weakest girl. Some used to call her miss weak after that night.

I received a lot of offers from girls that night, but turned down every last one because I was already dating Sarah.

Now, to my great shock, she and I are about even. The look on her face is also growing incredulous as we pull, and the seconds pass by without me being able to pull her down. I cannot believe it -- surely I can't have grown so weak! For god sake Mark. You must beat her, it's just weak Penny.

"It seems you were overconfident, Mark," Penny says sympathetically, as we struggle. She breathes deeply and starts to ramp up her strength. I try to match her, and we remain locked dead centre for a long time.

Then, the unthinkable starts to happen -- my arm is starting to go down! I give a loud grunt and a huge surge of effort, and stop her progress at a slight disadvantage, but it's already a huge morale dampener for me to be at any disadvantage with little Penny. For her it seems to be a morale boost, firing her up, so that she begins to pull harder, and it is all I can do to just hold on.
Old 16-Oct-11, 19:55
Last Achievements

We remain like this for what feels like a really long time, maybe a full minute or so. Beads of sweat are gathering on our upper torsos, and our muscles are fully tensed all over our bodies. I call up all my reserves, desperate to win this battle. Somehow I am just not willing to lose to Penny -- it would be a great blow to my ego, because Penny was always the weakest girl amongst our group of friends, and I was the strongest guy. Penny is looking flushed, and breathing very hard. As we look into each other's eyes, I realize it is not totally from the exertion of the match. She is getting very excited having me at a disadvantage.

I am pulling with all my remaining strength now, putting maximum power into my arm. Penny groans and breaks our staredown, lowering her head to concentrate. I manage to pull her arm back towards the centre! Yes... I am going to win after all!

No...! She's managed to do a big effort, increasing her power and now I'm at a worst disadvantage than before, struggling not to go down past the halfway range. Now she's twisting my wrist, trying to ride over my hand with hers, and I try to stop her but somehow her forearm strength lets her do it.

"Seems my tennis training's paying off," she grunts. Her lean, thin arms are indeed very strong... stronger than I had given her credit for... With my wrist bent, there is no way now that I can fight back. I resist as long as I can, but a few seconds later she's pressed my hand flat against the table.

I slump down, feeling downhearted, while Penny punches the air to celebrate, excited. "I can't believe it! I beat Mark at arm wrestling! I actually did it! I beat Mr Muscle!" she whoops, and throws her arms up in a flex, drunk with ecstasy.
Old 16-Oct-11, 19:58
Last Achievements

I look up and try to smile at her. "Yes, you did... you've really gotten strong," I say, trying to keep the disappointment out of my voice. "You're my friend, and I love you. If you've beaten me fair and square, you deserve to win and feel good about it," I say bravely.

She reaches out and pulls me close into a hug across the table, and gives me a peck on the cheek. I return the gesture, tasting her sweat on her face, and we look at each other smiling, breathing heavily from our match. Then she starts to look worried.

"Mark, I'm still one of the weakest girl in the whole gym. I've tried it before, I've arm wrestled and many of the women who come there, and I usually lose much more than I win. I've grown stronger, sure, but somehow you're much weaker than you used to be. You're also weaker than you look. If you can't even beat me..." her voice trails off.

"If I can't even beat you, then I have no chance at all against Ryoko or anyone else," I finish glumly. "And I have no chance of getting Sarah back."

"Oh forget Sarah!" Penny says with a tone of disgust. "If she were any sort of real friend, she won't even have let this happen in the first place!"

"Well, maybe, but you know she's always had a thing for strength and muscles." I said. "She has always treated me very well all along. It's just that right now, this Ryoko woman has her twirled around her bulging right bicep," I sigh.

Penny reaches over and massages my right arm for me. "Maybe my win was a fluke. Let's try wrestling. I've picked up a few wrestling moves in my time, but maybe you can still win."
Old 16-Oct-11, 19:58
Last Achievements

"Alright, Penny. Thanks for doing this for me," I say.

"Don't thank me later when I'm making you submit," she winks playfully. "Can I be honest with you," she says, as we stretch a bit in the wrestling area in the room.

"Sure, you can always tell me anything, Penny," I answer.

She looks away hesitantly, and then says, "I have to be honest with you. I felt... quite turned on... when I beat you just now. And now... I'm really going to give this match everything I've got, because part of me really wants to dominate you. One part of me wants to do this to help you get revenge, but one part of me really wants to win and outwrestle you. I think... I think I could really get off on that. So I just want to make sure we'll still be friends after this."

I take a deep breath, and nod. "Yes, Penny. We'll have this match, then a sexfight, like we agreed. But even if you manage to win the armwrestle you should remember that i have a lot size and weight on you, and I'm gonna use it to beat you. But whoever wins or loses, I'll always love you."

"And no matter what happens tonight, I'll help you train from now on, so you can get stronger than me, and then stronger than Ryoko," she says eagerly. I smile and nod. Penny is really a nice girl after all, i thought to myself.

Last edited by deepkick; 18-Oct-11 at 06:49.
Old 16-Oct-11, 19:59
Last Achievements

We both go into a slight crouch, in a battle-ready stance. We circle each other a bit, reaching out tentatively with our hands. Our fingers meet, and we slip our hands together for a fingerlock test of strength. Quickly Penny puts one leg forward and braces herself, pushing against me defensively. I move in closer to her, and try to push her arms back and bend them down.

It's harder than I had expected. Her triceps stand out quite a bit on her arms, and I can feel her strong resistance. Her small firm breasts rub slightly against me as I move in closer, flexing with all my might to try and beat her. After a long, hard effort that must have lasted over a minute, I finally manage to make her arms bend a bit at the elbows, but then I am put on the defensive as I try to catch a breather, fatigue burning in my arm muscles. Penny takes the chance to wrench our arms down to our sides, and we lean in, chest to chest, trying to bend back each other's palms and fingers.

Neither of us makes headway, so after a while we both break off the contest and continue circling each other, rubbing our sore wrists. Our test of strength has proven inconclusive. We approach each other again, and this time we grab each other in an elbow and collar lockup. In this pose, we tussle back and forth, trying to unbalance the other and toss her to the floor. We are staggering back and forth around the room, evenly matched. Its frustrating for me that i cannot control her smaller thin girly body.

"Not bad... you still got some of it," she half-grunts, half-gasps as we wrestle.
Old 16-Oct-11, 20:00
Last Achievements

"Yeah... you better get ready... to submit," I huff in reply. Our eyes meet and we smile, and impulsively I move my face in for a kiss. We smooch each other lightly on the lips, and her effort momentarily flags.

Quickly seizing the chance, I suddenly force her shoulders down and snap on a side headlock. "Ow! No fair," she cries out, pushing at my side. Adroitly she pushes on my elbow and lower back, and to my surprise she slips her head out from under my arm. I'm still trying to regain my bearings, when I feel her thin but strong arms snaking around my waist and clamping on a reverse bearhug.

"Ohhhh!" My abs is still a little sore from literally having the vomit squeezed out of me by Ryoko yesterday, and coincidentally Penny has just squeezed the same affected area. My whole body spasms for a moment with the pain, and my legs suddenly turn to noodles. I drop onto one knee, as Penny latches on like a limpet from behind.

"Submit," she whispers in my ear.

"No," I groan, and try to muster my strength. I reach down and grab her wrists, and straining with all my might begin to try and pull her arms apart with sheer muscle power. We start to utter little cries of effort as we engage in this strength contest, her trying to keep her arms locked together, me trying to pull them apart to relieve the painful pressure on my midriff.
Old 16-Oct-11, 20:41
Last Achievements

It's hard to focus my strength through the pain. Then I think of Ryoko, who caused this pain only yesterday, and I feel anger coursing through my body, giving me a burst of adrenalin to power myself off my knee, and gain extra leverage. With this, I am able to loosen, and finally break the grip Penny has on her own wrists. From here, I slowly but steadily power her arms out and to the side. We must look magnificent right now, two struggling bodies with muscles flexing all over our bodies, arms outstretched.

"You definitely still got it, Mark!" Penny gasps. "Go Mark go! Try and get out of this one!" she's encourage me!

So saying, she suddenly slips her wrists free from my grasp and within a split second has me locked in a full-nelson hold. I cry out with the pain, as my head is forced down and my shoulders pulled back. She has it locked on fully. "Do your best, Mark... power out of this..."

"Alright," I gasp, and begin to pull my arms downwards into the crab pose, also known as the "most-muscular" pose in bodybuilding. My pecs and lats are straining with the effort, and as we strain, I catch sight of our reflection in a large mirror on one of the walls. It's a strange vision for me, to see Penny topless behind me, her thin but strong arms controlling my bigger but not so defined arms.