Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Who is the dominant partner in your relationship?
I am. 31 20.53%
My wife/husband or girlfriend/boyfriend. 67 44.37%
We are both equal. 53 35.10%
Voters: 151. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-Nov-17, 21:27
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts
Default Who is in charge of your relationship?

The other day my wife and i went to dinner at the restaurant where she works. While we were conversing with her fellow workers, one of them made a comment or an implication (i dont remember what it was exactly) that my wife was in charge of our relationship. Or that she "wore the pants", so to speak. I didnt get angry because it is a pretty accurate observation. My wife does run our relationship. I just didnt realize that it was obvious to others.

I read a lot of posts with people talking about how their significant others dominate them when it comes to wrestling and fighting, but that is typically private and behind closed doors. I wanted to poll people on how things work outside of closed doors, or in everyday life. Is your wife/girlfriend dominant outside the bedroom as well? Or does she take a more stereotypical submissive role? I would love to hear about the relationship dynamics of others who share my love for female wrestling and domination.