Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Jul-12, 18:02
brach311

Default New Girl/potential wrestler..

New Girl I just started dating..

Blonde about 5'10" and 180lbs perfect background for wrestling..she has done gymnastics, softball, basketball and field events. Her thighs and biceps are bigger than mine, now if I could only figure out how to bring out her inner wrestler...

We have only been on two dates and I have only gotten as far as thumb wrestling.

I have joked about how women belong in the kitchen, I have tickled her, compared biceps, etc. I get playful punches but nothing more aggressive.

Soo... How do I make her WANT TO wrestle me??? Guys who have girlfriends/wives that are into this, please tell me what to do in these early stages of dating??

Last edited by brach311; 16-Jul-12 at 18:15.
Old 16-Jul-12, 18:52
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: New Girl would be awesome to wrestle but...

Why not invited her out to a wrestling tournament? Or a wrestling movie, or watch a video, or whatever?
Or, best of all perhaps, the women's wrestling events in the London Olympics are coming up. Why not arrange to watch them together?

If she say, "Oh, what an icky sport," I guess it's hopeless. But otherwise, perhaps events may take their course...
The Following User Says Thank You to freestylefan For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jul-12, 20:10
Points: 4,986, Level: 29 Points: 4,986, Level: 29 Points: 4,986, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Default Re: New Girl/potential wrestler..

Quote:
Originally Posted by brach311 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Blonde about 5'10" and 180lbs perfect background for wrestling..she has done gymnastics, softball, basketball and field events. Her thighs and biceps are bigger than mine, now if I could only figure out how to bring out her inner wrestler...

We have only been on two dates and I have only gotten as far as thumb wrestling.

I have joked about how women belong in the kitchen, I have tickled her, compared biceps, etc. I get playful punches but nothing more aggressive.

Soo... How do I make her WANT TO wrestle me??? Guys who have girlfriends/wives that are into this, please tell me what to do in these early stages of dating??
I believe that you are on the right track. don't rush things. You'll be more likely to get her to eventually wrestle you if she thinks that it is HER idea. I'd establish physical intimacy first with this sporty athletic girl, then when you are comfortable with each other use a pillow fight or a tickle match to see what happens.
The Following User Says Thank You to Volleyball For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jul-12, 20:30
Points: 4,112, Level: 27 Points: 4,112, Level: 27 Points: 4,112, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Hard to judge what her reaction will be at the beginning of relationship.

2 very different approaches to break her in that worked for me:

a) gently let her know right from the start what pushes your buttons - literally at the very first sexual encounter during foreplay or at first similar opportunity. by being open about it and acting like it's just one of the many likes us guys have she'll likely play along to please you unless she's really prudish. of course key is taking it very easy no outright asking to "squeeze me until I pass out baby"

b) waiting until we were well established and comfortable in our relationship and I felt she wouldn't reject me based on knowing her well by then and even if she'd possibly refuse I felt I wouldn't lose her. I think most of the times she already kinda knew or sensed that for example her playfully pinning me down on bed was always making me hard etc.

Good luck and let us know your progress, her stats&background sound awesome *jealous*
The Following User Says Thank You to Immobilized For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jul-12, 21:37
Points: 30,504, Level: 76 Points: 30,504, Level: 76 Points: 30,504, Level: 76
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,474 Times in 249 Posts

just ask her.. if she is a competetive girl, i think that is enough good luck
Old 16-Jul-12, 22:05
Points: 7,736, Level: 37 Points: 7,736, Level: 37 Points: 7,736, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Watch HAYWIRE with her!
The Following User Says Thank You to jojo For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jul-12, 02:18
Points: 126,549, Level: 100 Points: 126,549, Level: 100 Points: 126,549, Level: 100
Activity: 71.2% Activity: 71.2% Activity: 71.2%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 38,593 Times in 3,882 Posts
Default Re: New Girl/potential wrestler..

Quote:
Originally Posted by brach311 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

We have only been on two dates and I have only gotten as far as thumb wrestling. I have joked about how women belong in the kitchen, I have tickled her, compared biceps, etc. I get playful punches but nothing more aggressive.

knowing what i now know - be blunt: "okay, here's the deal. 'I am very competitive and my ego hates losing, especially to a girl.' wanna wrestle?"
Old 17-Jul-12, 06:32
Points: 5,716, Level: 32 Points: 5,716, Level: 32 Points: 5,716, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Start training BJJ. Eventually as the relationship moves on invite her to come and you can show her what you've learnt. Eventually get mounted by her and try to get out