Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Pictures

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Jun-19, 11:53
Points: 276,521, Level: 100 Points: 276,521, Level: 100 Points: 276,521, Level: 100
Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 68,205 Times in 6,814 Posts
Default Re: Quick Cuts With Scissors (Movies & TV)

Quote:
Originally Posted by curioussparky [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What movie is this from?
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jun-19, 16:02
Points: 276,521, Level: 100 Points: 276,521, Level: 100 Points: 276,521, Level: 100
Last Achievements

It's time for my last post of the day before I sign off to watch the football (that's 'soccer' to you guys over there).

I'd love to report that the girl in these images is trying to drown the bloke underneath her - first with her hands and then by strangling him between her legs as well. But it's simply not true, and that's why she's here and not in a 'fighting girl with killer legs' thread. In fact, she just thinks that the more of her there is above water, the better the chance of the crocodile heading towards them taking a bite out of him instead [1,2,3,4].

And then follows one of the weakest ever excuses for an actress to get her kit off for the cameras. The croc has decided her skirt tastes much better than human flesh and is trying to eat it - with her still inside. So of course she has to disrobe [5], and can't complete the process without rolling over to show her gorgeous arse too [6]. Still, they both look happy enough rollicking around on the riverbank despite a man-eating predator lurking six feet away [7].

Sticking with the subject of feeble excuses, our gallant actor decides it could be dangerous for his co-star to slip back down that grassy knoll. So he helpfully ensures it doesn't happen by cupping his hands underneath her firm, rounded buttocks [8,9]. But we're not here for an Asian Rear Of The Year contest. I promised comical headscissoring, and now we've introduced this lovely girl's legs, that's what you'll get from them tomorrow.
Attached Images
File Type: png Irene1.png (717.3 KB, 79 views)
File Type: png Irene2.png (688.4 KB, 114 views)
File Type: png Irene3.png (609.1 KB, 123 views)
File Type: png Irene4.png (616.0 KB, 112 views)
File Type: png Irene5.png (720.1 KB, 61 views)
File Type: png Irene6.png (626.5 KB, 79 views)
File Type: png Irene7.png (696.4 KB, 95 views)
File Type: png Irene8.png (498.0 KB, 51 views)
File Type: png Irene9.png (701.7 KB, 55 views)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jun-19, 16:18
Points: 21,879, Level: 64 Points: 21,879, Level: 64 Points: 21,879, Level: 64
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,954 Times in 265 Posts

movie name please...????
Old 01-Jun-19, 17:04
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by truquillo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
movie name please...????
The Following User Says Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jun-19, 17:09
Banned
Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendo5 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Van Trang
Did it on a TV show where she's the judge. Said she learnt it from a movie called Scandal: Bí mat tham do. Currently looking for that movie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bendo5 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
40ish min mark. Very short unfortunately .
Never happened

Quote:
Van Trang
Did it on a TV show where she's the judge. Said she learnt it from a movie called Scandal: Bí mat tham do. Currently looking for that movie.
Quote:
40ish min mark. Very short unfortunately .
Never happened

Quote:
Originally Posted by verscont [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes, you're spot on with everything. I was going to add in my original post that having enjoyed himself so much, Ringo at least did the decent thing and married Barbara - just 2 days after the film's premiere I believe. And the brutish caveman husband of hers was in the frame all the time; I just edited him out.

Meanwhile, I haven't had time to format my next selections for this thread yet. But for those who like to ID my stuff in advance (yes, that's you del!), here are a few teasers.

Its the last one and which season and ep[isode is the penny Dreadful show
Old 01-Jun-19, 17:29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal6 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Its the last one and which season and ep[isode is the penny Dreadful show
Hi,

Glad to see it's not just me who gets duplicated text when I post twice within a couple of hours!

The full set for that last image will be coming soon; it's from a little known short-lived British sitcom.

As for Penny Dreadful, please click on the link again. That's just one of the reasons why I identify titles and names using their IMDb page - hopefully to avoid confusion and mis-direction. This stand alone production has nothing whatsoever to do with the similarly named TV show so there isn't a season and episode number to give.

Quote:
Originally Posted by verscont [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Quote:

Originally Posted by truquillo

movie name please...????

Odd? That link worked when I previewed the post but I'm now getting an Error 404 message, If you are too, the title is Man huang de tong hua
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jun-19, 17:35
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
Hi,

Glad to see it's not just me who gets duplicated text when I post twice within a couple of hours!

The full set for that last image will be coming soon; it's from a little known short-lived British sitcom.

As for Penny Dreadful, please click on the link again. That's just one of the reasons why I identify titles and names using their IMDb page - hopefully to avoid confusion and mis-direction. This stand alone production has nothing whatsoever to do with the similarly named TV show so there isn't a season and episode number to give.
I thought it was british sitcom

But I did click on the link didn't mention what episode
Old 01-Jun-19, 17:57
Last Achievements

Oh Dear! It looks like one of us is confusing the other and I don't know which of us it is! So I'll start again.

I think we're discussing my Post #3 on the previous page, which contains three uncropped single frames from different DVDs. This was a teaser for stuff I intended to post in detail later in the thread.

The first image was the Penny Dreadful Picture Show one. I've completed that scene now in Posts #7 and #9. I also identified its IMDb page in Post #11. Following that, I confirmed to you that this movie wasn't linked to Penny Dreadful the TV Series. So I hope we can put that one to bed as resolved now.

The second image was from an Asian DVD that I then expanded on in Post #12 and, as promised, will be returning to tomorrow with the headscissor scene. My IMDb link to that one (requested by truquillo) screwed up - so I gave him the title instead in Post #16.

The third image is from the British TV sitcom, so that one will have an episode number (but probably not a season because it didn't last long enough). I don't have the details to hand until I dig out the DVD to collect and edit the screencaps properly - which will be sometime next week I guess.

Hope this makes things clearer!
The Following User Says Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jun-19, 17:59
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
Oh Dear! It looks like one of us is confusing the other and I don't know which of us it is! So I'll start again.

I think we're discussing my Post #3 on the previous page, which contains three uncropped single frames from different DVDs. This was a teaser for stuff I intended to post in detail later in the thread.

The first image was the Penny Dreadful Picture Show one. I've completed that scene now in Posts #7 and #9. I also identified its IMDb page in Post #11. Following that, I confirmed to you that this movie wasn't linked to Penny Dreadful the TV Series. So I hope we can put that one to bed as resolved now.

The second image was from an Asian DVD that I then expanded on in Post #12 and, as promised, will be returning to tomorrow with the headscissor scene. My IMDb link to that one (requested by truquillo) screwed up - so I gave him the title instead in Post #16.

The third image is from the British TV sitcom, so that one will have an episode number (but probably not a season because it didn't last long enough). I don't have the details to hand until I dig out the DVD to collect and edit the screencaps properly - which will be sometime next week I guess.

Hope this makes things clearer!
Old 02-Jun-19, 08:56
Last Achievements

Now we've hopefully cleared all that up, here's part two of the scene I began in Post #12 and identified in Post #16. It follows directly on from the earlier images.

1, 2. The girl employs a neat trick to remove all thoughts of being eaten by that crocodile; she's sat with her back to the river so she can just pretend it's not there. Meanwhile, Mr. Clumsy trips over a tree branch - whilst trying to hop over it judging by the way both feet are underneath it at the same time. Dickhead. So up in the air he goes, and can you guess where his head's going to land? (The thread title gives a clue here.)
3, 4, 5. For reasons known only to herself, Miss Sexy Legs is warming her feet inside a giant-sized empty fabric hold-all of a type typically found discarded on Thai riverbanks. But she manages to kick it off just in time for his head to land in her crotch.
6, 7, 8, 9. At first he's not best pleased about the situation. Maybe the river escapade has left some smelly fish stuck in her knickers. But gradually he comes to savour it, and we leave him pleading for her to squeeze him again.

Added after 16 minutes:

And here's a bonus for those who enjoy the sub-genre (or 'sub-fetish') of a girl simply sat on a bloke's shoulders, irrespective of whether she's trying to snuff him out with her legs. The two of them have reached a brilliant compromise here.

10, 11. Our clever shoulder-riding vixen gets to keep dry and safe from crocs high above the water. And he gets to have her sleek, creamy thighs brushing his face for another few minutes.
12, 13. After making serene progress through the river, she directs her man-mule to the bank. In the way riders dig their heels into horses to get them to move, I like to think she does the same to him by squeezing her legs together or using them to turn his head in the direction she wants to go.
14, 15, 16, 17, 18. And now she dismounts. This clumsy process may have been scripted, but my guess is those giggles are genuine and I liked it whether or not it's sexy. I don't think the actors realised how difficult it is to climb off someone's shoulders onto a steeply-inclined muddy bank. So we finish with her laughing as he slips and tumbles back towards the water.
Attached Images
File Type: png Irene10.png (804.7 KB, 21 views)
File Type: png Irene11.png (588.6 KB, 24 views)
File Type: png Irene12.png (913.3 KB, 107 views)
File Type: png Irene13.png (1.04 MB, 48 views)
File Type: png Irene14.png (936.7 KB, 85 views)
File Type: png Irene15.png (727.8 KB, 36 views)
File Type: png Irene16.png (631.3 KB, 49 views)
File Type: png Irene17.png (766.5 KB, 45 views)
File Type: png Irene18.png (777.1 KB, 20 views)
File Type: png Irene19.png (638.3 KB, 147 views)
File Type: png Irene20.png (633.0 KB, 109 views)
File Type: png Irene21.png (602.2 KB, 80 views)
File Type: png Irene22.png (932.9 KB, 46 views)
File Type: png Irene23.png (960.7 KB, 26 views)
File Type: png Irene24.png (931.6 KB, 36 views)
File Type: png Irene25.png (869.3 KB, 34 views)
File Type: png Irene26.png (782.8 KB, 52 views)
File Type: png Irene27.png (1.02 MB, 84 views)

Last edited by verscont; 02-Jun-19 at 08:56.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post: