Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 23-Apr-20, 02:47
Points: 3,916, Level: 26 Points: 3,916, Level: 26 Points: 3,916, Level: 26
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Amanda and the Farm Girl By A.J. Brown

I can be reached at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] I do write Custom Stories for my readers so feel free to reach out for more information, or if you would just like to share feedback on this story....

“Where you at?” Tanner texted Simone.

She texted him back and told him where she was. He was excited to meet up with her. They had hung out a few times at the bars. The last time they hung out ended with a heavy make-out session at the end of the night before she went home with her friends. He hoped tonight would lead to more.

He saw her when he got to the free outside concert at the park. She looked so pretty. Straight blond hair. Smooth, soft skin on her pretty face. Petite 24-year-old girl, always dressed in cute outfits. She wore pink sandals and he could see her nice little feet. He walked up to her.

“How’s it going?” he said.

She didn’t seem as happy to see him as she normally did. That was disappointing but he was really into this girl and he wasn’t to be scared off by that. He did his best to keep a friendly conversation going. She started to warm up a little bit, although he still felt she was being a little short with him.

“Step aside man,” a female voice cut in and said. “She’s not interested in you.”

A girl who Tanner had never seen before stepped in between the two of them. She was short, standing at 5’3, compared to Tanner at 5’11. She looked ready to pick a fight and she didn’t look like she was bothered by their height difference. She had long, dark hair that was kind of wavy. She had a pretty face with especially nice eyes but he noticed a bit of a gap in her two front teeth. She wore a black tank-top and while she was petite, probably not weighing more than 115 pounds, she had broad, strong looking shoulders. She wore tight jeans and a pair of black heels. She looked to be Simone’s age. Tanner looked at Simone expected her to object to her friend’s behavior. But she looked indifferent to it, and Tanner did not like that.

“Who are you?” he said to the girl. “You one of her friends? I’m Tanner.” He offered his hand to shake. She shook his hand back. It looked like this should be OK and just a misunderstanding.

“I’m Jamie,” she said. “Good friend of Simone’s. Now take a walk, OK?”

“She told me to meet her out.”

He looked back at Simone for support. She looked a bit uncomfortable but still was saying nothing. Her silence didn’t bode well for him. But even if Jamie was right, he wasn’t walking away without Simone telling him to. This little bitch that he never met who obviously liked feeling like a protector, wasn’t going to step in and boss him around.

“You don’t gotta look at her,” Jamie said, and she kept the smile on her face but clearly wasn’t showing Tanner any respect. “You see her telling me to back off? Now scram.”

“I’m sure Simone can tell me herself if that’s how she feels,” Tanner said.

He put his hand on Jamie’s bare shoulder to push her aside. He thought at worst that he may get yelled at by her for doing that. Instead, she grabbed the collar of his shirt with her left hand, the side of his shirt with the other hand, then roughly threw him on the ground with much more strength than he would have expected from the smaller girl. He looked up at her looking down at him looking proud of what she had done. Simone was looking down at him as well. And a small little crowd had formed.

“I wouldn’t mess with her,” Simone said, speaking up for the first time since Jamie had arrived in the picture. “She grew up on a farm and is as strong as anything.”

“You don’t want to mess with these legs,” Jamie said playfully. “I still help my dad on the farm carrying hay and stuff to this day.”

She smacked her own thigh and Tanner wasn’t sure if it was the angle or if she was now flexing, because her thigh looked bigger and stronger through the tight jeans. Tanner was intimidated by the force that she threw him down with but he couldn’t let her get away with that.

He got up and Jamie backed away from him a bit, still with a bit of a smile on her face, and she put her fists up. She then kicked off her heels so she was in her bare feet so she could move around better. Tanner couldn’t believe it but he was now in a fight and there was no turning back. They moved around a bit. Jamie swung first and even though she was a lot shorter than him, she managed to punch him in the jaw. The punch hurt. He swung back hard with a knockout-type punch but she ducked and he missed completely.

He was now off balance. Jamie grabbed the collar of his shirt again, pulled him down closer to her level, and this time she punched him square in the nose. This girl could hit for a small girl and he felt his eyes instantly water up. She yanked him closer to her then pulled his head to her side in a headlock.

Now he was really feeling how strong she was. Her arms were around his neck tightly causing him instant pain and when he pulled on her arms he felt that they were stronger than his and he couldn’t move them. He tried to pull her legs out from under her but her feet were planted and her strong legs would not move at all.

She started punching him in the face rapidly and now it was barely even a fight, just her beating him up. He could do nothing to fight back so he put his hands in front of his face and she punched him on the top of the head a few times. He kept his hands in front of his face to hide the tears that were pushing their way out.

He started squirming trying to get free and he made some progress but her arms were giving him some skin burn on his neck. Not wanting to get punched any longer was what motivated him to keep squirming despite the fact that that hurt. He managed to get his head free but Jamie pushed him down on his face.

He felt her strong little body jump on him. As he was trying to get up he felt her wrap her arms around his neck from behind and now she had him in a tight chokehold. She rolled over on her back taking him with her then wrapped her legs around his thighs, then tightened them.

He could not believe how strong this girl’s legs were. The chokehold he was in was painful enough but as she squeezed his thighs with her solid legs that actually hurt more. It was like steel was closing in on his legs cutting off all of the circulation and it felt like her legs were strong enough to break right through his bones.

Now holding him tightly and giving him nowhere to go, she rapidly punched him in the face. He could no longer hold back the tears and was all-out crying. Facing up he could see that quite the crowd and gathered around to watch him get his ass beat. But this was a pretty low profile concert so there wasn’t any security there that was going to break up the fight either. He just lay there trapped, getting punched and crying, completely trapped and unable to do anything about it.

“Alright, he’s had enough,” a guy finally stepped up and said. “Get off of him.”

Just to hurt him as much as she could with the time she had left, she tightened her legs and arms as much as she could and that definitely sucked, making his legs feel close to going completely numb, and she squeezed his throat so tight he thought for sure she was going to knock him out. But she let go and stood up. Tanner thought he was at least free but then she pushed her bare foot right on his crying face.

“Kiss my foot,” she said laughing and he heard a couple of her friends laugh. She got yanked away and he looked up to see that the guy that initially broke it up had pulled her away, but she was still looking down laughing at him. Having her put her foot on his face was probably the most humiliating part out of all of it for him.

Tanner obviously couldn’t see Simone anymore after that. At 29-years-old he didn’t have a lot of drinking buddies to go out with anymore. The next couple of times he went out were by himself. There weren’t many girls out and the ones that were out were not very attractive. He’d sit there and drink his beer hoping to find a girl he could talk to but just ended up being depressed that that damn Jamie girl blew it for him with Simone. He sat there at the bar one night on his second beer and was already ready to go home.

“Hey Tanner,” he heard a female voice say.

He perked up a little bit at the female attention then turned to his right and saw Jamie was standing there smiling at him like they were friends, with that little gap that was in her two front teeth making her stand out. There was another girl standing behind Jamie who, like Simone, was quite attractive. Jamie did have some good looking friends but both of them Tanner had seen seemed like they were followers of hers. Tanner said nothing, figuring she was up to no good.

“Why don’t you get on your knees and kiss my feet?” Jamie said to him.

She had a seat on the barstool next to him. He could feel the fear in his body. Jamie had on a friendly smile but he knew she had no problem kicking his ass while looking friendly. Her friend had a seat on the other side of her. Tanner looked at his beer. He had half of it left but it wasn’t worth taking chances. He had been paying cash so he didn’t owe anything. He stood up and Jamie grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, tightly.

“Kiss my feet,” she said, still smiling but speaking a bit sterner.

He looked over at the bartender who was washing a pint glass and paying no attention to them. A male grabbing another male like that would have instantly drawn the employee’s attention to break it up but a girl grabbing a guy aggressively apparently didn’t warrant intervening. The girl behind Jamie looked at Tanner with a pretty smile, a smile that would have looked sweet, if it didn’t reflect the fact that she was going to be happy either seeing Tanner humiliate himself or get pummeled.

He tried to move back and that grip she had on his shirt made him sure he wasn’t going anywhere. At least there weren’t many people there and nobody he knew. He slowly started to cooperate by getting down on his knees, seeing Jamie smile more that he was doing what she said. He couldn’t believe what a pussy he had turned into but getting his ass beat by her did that to him. When he was on his knees he saw she was wearing the same heels she had on the last time. She let go of his shirt and sat up. He knew running wouldn’t end well for him.

“You can go ahead and take off my shoes,” she said with her casual, friendly tone.

She extended her left leg and he took off her shoe, then the same thing happened with her right leg. Her feet were kind of cute, although they definitely looked a little rugged from her farm work and her toes were a little bit stubby. Her toenail polish was dark blue.

He kissed the top of her foot. He couldn’t believe he actually did that, especially in a public place, giving away all of his self-respect. Her foot felt soft and girly against his lips which made it that much more humiliating. It smelled like fruity body wash, though he could smell a bit of her shoe as well which wasn’t so pleasant. He looked up at her like he was asking if he was done.

“Keep going,” she said, never losing her friendly tone. “I’ll let you know when you’re done. Kiss my farm girl feet all over.”

He began kissing them all over like she instructed, now tasting her shoe more against his lips as well as the fruity taste. He breathed in their stench more and it wasn’t really a bad smell, just one that humiliated him so much to inhale. Without looking, he got the feeling that a few people were watching. Since they were not making any noise he felt like they were watching him more like they pitied him than they were laughing at him. It didn’t make it any better.

“OK Jamie, let him stop,” her friend said, sounding like she felt bad for him but was still amused. “The poor thing’s gotta be so embarrassed.”

“OK, if she tells me that I should let you stop, I’ll let you stop. But put my shoes on before you get up.”

Her heels were on the floor and she stuck her bare feet out for him to put them back on. He felt like her bitch as he did so and getting them on securely took longer than he would have liked. There was no way he was staying there so he stood up and started to walk away. He took one look back at her before he left. She had taken his beer and was drinking it, talking to her friend. The friend looked at him like she thought he was the most pathetic guy out there. He ran out.

He didn’t make any plans to go to bars after that. He told himself it was because he wasn’t having any luck meeting women but the main reason was that he was afraid he’d run into Jamie again. He started trying the online dating thing. It was not what he had hoped it would be as far as opportunity but eventually he started dating a girl he met on there named Amanda.

Amanda was a major downgrade from Simone to put it lightly. Her face was not pretty, her skin was pale, she had a bad haircut with shorter hair, and she did not dress well. Her personality was not for Tanner’s taste either. She was a bit older than Simone, at 28-years-old, but she had the sense of humor of an old lady. She made the dumbest jokes, laughed at the dumbest things, and had a loud, annoying sounding laugh. Their dates consisted of him taking her out to dinner at places with food he did not like and then watching network TV at night. Her voice annoyed him. She called kissing ‘smooching’, called her feet her ‘tootsies’, and called her ass her ‘tushy’, all terms that annoyed him to listen to, especially in that annoying voice of hers.

But, unfortunately, she was still better than any of the other options he saw on online dating. Amanda was certainly not pretty but her face at least was not downright ugly like the other girls’ on the dating sites. Most of the others were extremely overweight as well. Amanda did not have a good body – her skin was pale, she had a lean build, but a big ass and thick legs for that lean build, neither which looked good. She had big feet with long bony toes that were not pleasant to look at. But she did have a somewhat athletic body, much better than the other girls on the sites who looked to be over 250 pounds. Any girl on the sites that was good looking was always obviously a fake profile. Amanda was a nurse as well so at least she had a better career than many of the girls on the sites that did things like telemarking, dispatching, or working in fast food.

After their dates, Tanner and Amanda would often lie in bed ‘smooching’ together. Having to look at her face when he was making out with her was not enjoyable at all, her smile was not pretty. He would close his eyes during those times and pretend that she was Simone, making it more bearable. They had yet to do anything other than kiss.

One night the two of them were laying in her bed. She wore nothing but a tank-top and a pair of zebra boxer shorts. He could see so much of her pale skin that it made her very difficult to look at. With that unattractive smile on her face she moved in to kiss him. He kissed her back and when she acted like she wanted more, he couldn’t. Her bad hair was messy and he just couldn’t do it that night. He tried acting like he was tired, hoping she would leave him alone so they could both go to sleep.

She did back off but she surprised him by undoing his belt and taking hold of his cock. It was the first time either of them had initiated that after a few weeks of dating. He almost felt violated having her skinny fingers grab him there when he found her so unattractive but he was also getting aroused very quickly. He looked at her and she gave a smile that wasn’t so unattractive. He reached towards her to try and finger her in return but she used her other hand to shoo his hand away. She wrapped her legs around his and tightened. Her legs didn’t feel anywhere near as strong as Jamie’s did but they still felt stronger than his, making him feel trapped.

“Let me take care of this,” she said. “I’m a nurse so I know exactly how to control your body. Take off your shirt for me too.”

He relaxed and did what she said. All she was doing was stroking his cock but she seemed to be squeezing in all the right places and hitting all the right nerves where it was much more intense than he had ever felt before. It felt amazingly good and his cock was growing much more rapidly than it normally did from this type of action.

As good as it felt, part of it was making him uncomfortable. He found Amanda unattractive and since he couldn’t even kiss her without closing his eyes and pretending that she was somebody else, this felt weird. He looked down at her unattractive face and her long, thin fingers on her pale hand and the fact that someone he was not attracted to was doing this to him made it feel wrong and like she was doing something bad to him. But his lust was taking over the more she did it so he didn’t object.

“Faster,” he said to her and he sounded like he was out of breath, even though that was just because she was stimulating him so much.

“No, not yet,” she said softly and with confidence he hadn’t seen in her before.

She actually slowed down a bit but his cock continued to grow. He looked down at it and was almost afraid at the fact that she had made it look far bigger than it ever had been before. It looked like it had to big two inches longer than any other time he had been hard and it looked a lot thicker as well.

She then let go of it and he looked at it there standing up straight looking enormous, looking like he had some huge banana attached to him down there. He could feel all of the cum that she had built up inside of him just waiting to be released. It was not a good feeling at all and it felt torturous that she was letting him lie there like that. She smiled proudly about it.

She grabbed his dick again and started to stroke rapidly, looking more like she was doing a job she had to than pleasing him. He started to breathe quickly and moan at the same time, it actually feeling to him like his cock could explode. He felt the cum about to come out and then boy did it ever.

She aimed his dick at his face as he lay down and he shot so far it almost hit him in the chin. She continued to jerk him off and it was coming out like she was shooting a firehose. She was covering his upper body with his cum and he couldn’t believe how much he had coming out of him. He just lay there, almost in shock, the most amazing feeling ever as she cleared him out. At that moment he looked at her face and desired her more than any woman in the world, the woman who made him cum like no other could.

“Go to the bathroom and get yourself cleaned up,” she said. “So I can snuggle you and smooch you all night.”

He did what she said again, standing in front of her sink and washing himself off, completely blown away at what she had just done to him. He walked out of the bathroom no longer feeling like this was just some woman that he was going out with for the sake of going out with someone. He felt inferior to her.

But then he walked into her bedroom and saw her lying on her bed on her side wearing very little, a smile on her face like she wanted him back in the bed with her. He looked at her big bony feet, her thick pale legs, her big ass, her long fingers, her messy hair, and that unattractive face of hers. He couldn’t believe she made him cum the way she did. He wished she hadn’t. He got back in the bed with her and as she snuggled up with him, her pale skin touching him making him feel uneasy. Now he had to be in bed with her all night. Part of him couldn’t wait to get out of there but there was part of him that couldn’t wait for her to jerk him off like that again.

He continued to see Amanda after that, mainly for the reason of wanting to get another one of those hand jobs. He didn’t get one right away and ended up having to spend his time going out with her to more bad restaurants and she made him take her to a couple of bad movies too. He hadn’t been to a bar in a while and it had been a few weeks since he had run into Jamie so he figured that problem had gone away. He suggested they go to one instead of going to a movie one night. Amanda agreed.

They sat at the bar watching a baseball game on TV. Tanner drank a beer and Amanda was drinking a glass of wine he bought for her. She was sitting to the right of him. She wore a red shirt that was tight and showed off her boobs that could have been bigger if not for the breast reduction she told him she had gotten a couple of years earlier. She wore tight black pants that showed her big ass, a pair of black boots, and black socks. She looked disinterested in being there watching baseball which annoyed him. All the times he had gone out and tried to enjoy things he wanted to do and she couldn’t act interested in doing something he wanted to do once.

“Hey Tanner,” he heard a voice say.

He looked to his left to see Jamie there smiling. Was this girl always out drinking? She wore a tank-top and he immediately noticed how much stronger her arms and shoulders looked than Amanda’s.

“Get on your knees and kiss my feet again,” Jamie said, as always in that friendly tone of hers. “Come on.”

He looked down at her feet. She was wearing flip flops and it disturbed him to have to see her feet that she had made him kiss. Tanner looked at Amanda. She looked uncomfortable and had a serious look on her face. As little as Tanner thought about her, he didn’t want to be humiliated in front of her. And after already being made to feel inferior to her after she gave him that hand job, this was not helping that.

“Who’s that, your new girlfriend?” Jamie said and he looked back at her. “Wow dude, you really struck out after blowing it with Simone. This is the best you were able to do? I thought even you would be able to do better than her. She looks like a horse.”

Tanner felt his face getting beat red as he looked back at Amanda. She still had the serious look on her face and she looked embarrassed too. She was just a socially awkward dweeb that couldn’t verbally defend herself against a bully like Jamie. And Tanner couldn’t defend her either because he knew that Amanda wasn’t good looking and if he got physical with Jamie he’d get his ass kicked.

So both Tanner and Amanda just sat there awkwardly being picked on by Jamie while she smiled. Tanner felt so bad for Amanda. While he didn’t disagree with anything Jamie was saying, he never would have actually said anything like that to her. It made him sad to look at the serious look on Amanda’s face, also probably knowing that she was not a catch.

“I gotta go find Simone and tell her about this,” Jamie said and she stood up. “Later goofballs.”

She messed up Tanner’s hair with her hand before walking away. Tanner looked forward and he and Amanda sat there experiencing the most awkward moment Tanner had ever felt in his life. They just stared ahead, nothing they could say would be able to take away the uncomfortable feeling in the air after what had happened. Tanner felt flushed through his entire body. They still had most of their drinks left. He took a big swig of his and that didn’t make things any better.

“Excuse me for a minute,” Amanda said.

She stood up and walked away towards the bathrooms, the same direction Jamie had walked in. He took another big swig of his beer. Amanda was probably going to go to the bathroom to cry. He hoped that when she got back she’d just suggest they leave. While he was completely fine with not seeing Amanda anymore, he didn’t like the idea of Jamie blowing it for him with two different girls. Amanda came back with the same expression on her face. She had a seat and started taking her boots off. He didn’t think about why she was doing it as he had given up on trying to figure her out but he did not want to see her feet, even if she left her socks on.

“What are you doing?” he asked as she proceeded to pull her socks off and he had to look at those big bare feet of hers.

“That girl said I look like a horse. I’m not going to let her get away with that. I’m going to meet her outside and we’re going to fight.” Tanner couldn’t believe this.

“What did you just go track her down to tell her that?”

“Yup.” Amanda started to get up. Tanner felt his anxiety rise.

“You don’t want to fight her. She grew up on a farm. She is really strong, stronger than she looks. She – please don’t fight her, I don’t want to see you get hurt. She’s going to kick your ass.” Tanner thought that if he told her that she had already beaten him up that would be enough to get her to smarten up but he couldn’t bring himself to do it.

“Maybe,” she said. “But I have to try. I can’t let her get away with that.”

Amanda seemed more interested in fighting Jamie than listening to Tanner at that point. She got up and he was about to try and hold her back. But then he saw Jamie coming along to go outside as well. Walking with her was a crowd that included Simone, the girl that watched Jamie make Tanner kiss her feet, and two other good looking girls. Jamie was smiling as she led her friends out to watch the fight and they looked happy to go. Tanner would have embarrassed himself more trying to hold Amanda back in front of them so he didn’t. He followed them all outside.

Out in the grass out to the side of the building where it was spacious, but not an area where they’d be easily noticed, a few others had realized what was going on and also followed them out to watch. There was a decent sized crowd circled around Jamie and Amanda. Amanda had been holding onto her boots and socks and just to make Tanner feel even more awkward, she walked over and handed them to him. Jamie kicked off her flip flops, both girls now barefoot.

“Come on, you ugly horse,” Jamie said as she walked up to Amanda and shoved her. “Gonna kick my ass or what?”

Jamie raised her fists. She was shorter than Amanda was but her arms looked strong and the way her fists were raised she looked like she knew how to fight. Amanda had her fists raised but her bony hands didn’t not look nearly as intimidating to get punched by as Jamie’s tight fists did. Amanda also had her fists in front of her chest so her face was wide open. If Tanner noticed that, Jamie definitely did as well. But he wasn’t going to sit there coaching her from the side and telling her to raise her fists either.

They moved around a bit, Jamie looking comfortable and confident, Amanda looking awkward. Jamie moved in closer and punched Amanda in the mouth. Tanner could feel the punch from where he was. He watched Amanda’s head snap back and he looked at upset look on her face. She was in over her head.

The two girls moved around a bit more, Amanda not learning her lesson with her face still wide open. Jamie punched her in the jaw and Amanda’s eyes watered up. Amanda looked like she wanted to throw a punch but didn’t know how and was intimidated by Jamie having her guard up.

Jamie punched Amanda in the cheek. Amanda threw a desperate swing at Jamie’s head but Jamie easily ducked out of the way of it. Jamie popped back up and punched Amanda on her lower lip. Amanda started to back up and Tanner was ready for her to run away crying.

Jamie moved at Amanda, wanting more. Amanda raised her leg and threw a side-kick at Jamie. It was awkward and desperate looking but it connected with Jamie’s hip. Amanda had longer legs than Jamie did and that helped. Jamie went from looking confident and like she was having fun to looking like the kick hurt her.

With Jamie looking slowed-down, Amanda looked a bit more confident. She threw another awkward looking kick and this one connected with the lower corner of Jamie’s stomach. Jamie now looked hurt as she grabbed at her stomach where it hurt and her eyes watered up bit.

Amanda still looked like she didn’t know what she was doing but she threw another one of the same kicks, looking like she was going to try and use those as long as they worked. This one connected with Jamie’s thigh. Jamie let out a loud moan of pain and she bent down to grab her leg. Tanner thought she may fall based on the way she grabbed at her leg but she managed to stay on her feet.

Tanner began to feel worried. While he didn’t want to see Amanda get beaten badly, he didn’t know how he’d be able to sit in the same room with Amanda if the annoying girl was able to beat up the girl that had beaten the shit out of him. Jamie backed up a bit looking like she was afraid. Looking more confident now, Amanda moved towards her and threw another one of the same kicks. But Jamie finally timed her right and managed to catch her leg in the air.

Amanda looked worried when she couldn’t pull her leg away and Jamie got a threatening look on her face. Amanda pulled harder and was hopping on her one foot looking afraid and like she may fall any second. Amanda then looked like she was coming close to pulling her leg free and Jamie looked worried that if Amanda got her leg free and managed to kick her a couple of more times that Jamie would be going down.

Tanner watched with curiosity as Amanda was trying hard to pull her leg free and Jamie was trying hard to keep control of her leg. He could see it in both of their eyes’ how both women thought if they were determined enough they could win and he could see their added frustrations with every second that passed where they still couldn’t take control.

Jamie then put all of her strength into it, yanked on Amanda’s leg with both of her arms as hard as she could, and Amanda went down on her side hard. Jamie was just too strong for her. Amanda rolled on her back and put her legs up trying to keep Jamie away as Jamie got down on her knees and tried to get on top of her. Amanda looked afraid as she looked like she thought Jamie would get by her legs at any moment and then if she got on top of her she’d be in trouble.

But Amanda kicked her legs out and wrapped them around Jamie’s sides, scissoring her. Tanner thought Amanda looked ridiculous with her thick legs in those black pants with her bare, pale feet sticking right up in the air, desperately holding onto Jamie with her legs, just delaying Jamie jumping on her and pounding the shit out of her.

But he looked at Jamie and she looked like Amanda’s legs were hurting her. She tried to punch at Amanda’s face but Amanda was keeping her far enough away with her legs where all Jamie hit was air. Jamie pulled at Amanda’s legs and she started to look worried. Amanda tightened her legs and Jamie’s eyes started to water up again. Amanda used her legs to rock Jamie back and forth a bit. As much as Tanner disliked Jamie, he felt bad for her right then, and watching was making him uncomfortable. Jamie looked ridiculous trapped between Amanda’s thick legs with Amanda’s pale bare feet looking like ghost feet next to her black pants and it had to be beyond humiliating for Jamie to be stuck like that by Amanda.

Jamie pulled at Amanda’s legs some more and when it didn’t do anything she punched her in the thigh. Amanda’s face looked like the punch hurt her so Jamie punched her there a couple of more times. Amanda didn’t let go but she loosened up a little. That allowed Jamie to get closer and she punched Amanda in the nose hard.

That caused the audience to cheer and Tanner didn’t know how anyone could celebrate watching someone take such a nasty looking hit. It bothered him and it forced him to look away. When he looked back he saw tears coming down Amanda’s face but they looked like they were just the reaction to taking a hit in the nose and Amanda still looked like she could fight.

Jamie looked pissed-off as she jumped right on top of Amanda, smothered her with her upper body, and wrapped her legs around Amanda’s. Tanner could tell that Amanda’s legs were immobilized and she had no chance of freeing her legs from Jamie’s. Controlling Amanda’s entire body, Jamie began repeatedly punching her on the top of her head.

Amanda started whimpering and it looked like she was done. She tried to rock back and forth to get Jamie off of her but she wasn’t strong enough to and she kept taking more punches in the head in the process. Amanda let out a loud moan, which sounded like she was going to start bawling, but instead she managed to roll on top of Jamie.

Jamie still had her legs tightly wrapped around Amanda’s which limited what she could do. Amanda pushed herself up and then punched Jamie in the face. Amanda’s punch with her bony hand looked weak and it was clear she didn’t know how to punch. She punched Jamie in the face again but clearly wasn’t hurting her.

Knowing her punches weren’t working, Amanda leaned forward, wrapped both of her arms around Jamie’s head, and pulled her chest into her face. Amanda was squeezing as hard as she could looking like she might be trying to knock Jamie out. Tanner knew that wasn’t going to happen and as he watched Amanda’s face getting red he could tell she wasn’t going to be able to keep that up for very long. Jamie was trying to rock back and forth and the fact that she had her powerful legs wrapped tightly around Amanda’s was making it so Amanda didn’t have a strong base to keep her down long.

Jamie rolled back on top of Amanda, forcing Amanda on her back. Jamie let go of Amanda’s legs then athletically popped up and mounted her. Amanda put her hand up and Tanner couldn’t tell if she was trying to throw a punch or trying to block her face. Neither happened as she didn’t get any kind of a punch off but Jamie did punch her right in the face.

Now sitting up with her legs wrapped tightly around Amanda’s sides, Jamie was in prime position to give Amanda a pounding. Her own face red and her eyes watered up from being trapped in Amanda’s headlock, Jamie looked quite upset. She took that out on Amanda as she punched her repeatedly in the face. Amanda did not have the skill or the speed to stop Jamie when she was this fired up and she was in the worst possible position to try and stop her as well. Tanner almost felt ready to cry himself as he watched the disturbing scene of Jamie unloading on Amanda, Jamie’s punches looking so devastating, and Amanda waving her arms around having no idea how to stop her. He heard Amanda start crying.

“OK!” Amanda yelled and she held her arms up in submission. “Please stop. I can’t take anymore! I give up.”

Tanner was afraid Jamie wasn’t going to listen but she started to stand up. Now he was excited about seeing Jamie taunt Amanda the way that she did to him after she beat him up by shoving her foot in her face and telling her to kiss it. It had really bothered him that she had done that to him and seeing it done to someone else would have made him feel better about it.

But Jamie did no such thing this time. She just got up, looking pissed off, with her face red and her eyes watery. Even though she won, it looked like Amanda had hurt her as well and she just looked like she wanted to get out of there. She put her flip flops back on and started to walk away. One of her friends patted her on the back to congratulate her but Jamie just shooed her away and the girl backed off looking embarrassed. The rest of Jamie’s friends followed her, all looking like they were afraid to say anything and piss her off.

The rest of the crowd cleared out as well. Tanner looked at Amanda lying there by herself crying and he felt bad for her. He didn’t like her but he was her date for the night and he couldn’t let her just lay there by herself. He walked over to her with her socks and boots and she started to sit up when he did. He set her socks and boots down in front of her. He felt bad that was the extent of how much he was going to help her but he looked at her bare feet that were now all sweaty from being in the fight and there wasn’t a snowball’s chance in the sun that he was going to put her socks and boots on for her. So he sat down next to her.

“You OK?” he said and he put his arm around her to comfort her.

“Don’t touch me!” she yelled at him and he backed off. He didn’t like being spoken to like that regardless of the circumstances.

“I’m just making sure you’re OK,” he said a bit annoyed then he put his hand on her shoulder.

“Tanner, I said don’t touch me!” she yelled at him, and she turned around and looked at him with her teary eyes and a look of anger in her eyes that he never would have expected from the dorky woman. “When I say don’t touch me, don’t touch me! I could kick your ass and you know it!”

When he watched Amanda put up a much better fight against Jamie than he had it didn’t even occur to him that meant that Amanda could beat him up too but now he couldn’t deny that was true. He didn’t know how Amanda knew that. Did she assume that Jamie had beaten him up worse since he wouldn’t stick up for himself when she was picking on him or did she just think he was that much of a wimp? Either way, he wasn’t excited about moving forward with Amanda with them both knowing she could beat him up. He watched her put her socks on, then start putting her boots on, and he wondered if he should just leave. He did drive her there but if she was so angry that she didn’t even want him to touch her maybe it would be better if he just left. She stood up before he could make the decision to leave.

“Come on,” she said. “We’re going home.”

They didn’t say a word to each other on an awkward ride back to her apartment. She motioned for him to go inside with her when they got there. He couldn’t believe he was just going along with what she wanted and told himself he was just doing it because he felt bad for her for getting beaten up, rather than that he was afraid of her.

He had a seat on her couch. She had a seat close to him and she started unlacing her boots. She took them off and then she pulled her socks off. Why did he have to see her feet so often? Didn’t she know what an unappealing look it was for her? She stretched out her legs and put her bare feet on his lap. He saw those big, sweaty feet just sitting there invading his space and he looked down at them with annoyance.

“Rub my feet!” she said with an impatient tone like he should have already known to do that. “We’ve been dating for weeks now and you haven’t rubbed my feet once.”

Did she seriously think that was something he would voluntarily do? But she clearly wasn’t moving them and he could feel how strong her legs were with her feet resting there. He figured he’d just get it over with. He took a hold of her left foot and started to massage it. He did not like the feeling of them at all.

“Was it worth it?” he asked her.

“What?” she said with a snide tone.

“Getting beaten up like that just because she called you a name?”

“Yup,” she said without any hesitation. “Because I got some good shots in too and she’s not going to mess with me again.”

He thought what an idiot Amanda was. Jamie had beaten him up and that didn’t stop her from picking on him after that. He didn’t think the fact that Amanda had gotten a couple of good shots in was going to stop Jamie from doing what she did – bullying. But he wasn’t going to argue with her. Hopefully they’d run into Jamie again soon so she could see for herself. He rubbed her feet harder out of annoyance.

“Oh yeah, that feels good,” she said, which wasn’t his goal. “Just like that, babe, yeah. Oh, I need you to rub my feet more often. Come here.”

Before giving him a chance to ‘come here’ like she said, she got up and sat closer to him. She began undoing his pants. This is what he had been waiting for and was the main reason he was still hanging out with her so it made him forget about everything else. She pulled his pants and underwear down and took a hold of his cock.

She got to work, showing that she was the one that controlled him, as he sat back, completely weak for her as she stroked him. He watched his cock immediately thickening and growing longer than he had ever seen, besides the last time she jerked him off. She seemed to be going about her work faster this time and when his cock was long, hard, and sticking straight up, she stopped. She spent a lot less time than she did the previous time.

She then started to pull of her shirt. She did not look good with her clothes off and he wished she wouldn’t take them off. He thought this would make his hard-on go away but it wasn’t going anywhere. He looked at her naked upper-body when she took her shirt off and then she removed her bra to show her reduce-sized breasts. She pulled off her pants to show her thick, pale legs. She then pulled off her panties and lay on the floor naked with her legs open. He looked at the dark hair of her hairy pussy among the rest of her pale body and he wasn’t sure he ever saw any woman that looked less appealing.

“Well come on!” she said. “I got your dick nice and big for you. Now fuck me with it. I have some condoms in the end table in my bedroom.”

He went in her bedroom and almost didn’t recognize the box at first as they were in a big black box like one he had never seen before. He looked at the box more carefully and saw that the condoms were non-latex. He took one and brought it back out to the living room where she was still on the floor. His cock was still just as hard as she had made it. She was good at making sure he stayed nice and hard until he came, that was for sure.

“Non-latex?” he said.

“Yeah,” she said impatiently. “I’m allergic to latex. Now come on.”

He put it on and when he started to fuck her, he was glad for her allergy. These things felt like there was nothing on him. He slid his hard cock back and forth in her wet pussy and the whole thing felt amazing with him being so hard and the condom feeling like it wasn’t even on him. She let out loud, annoying sounding moans the entire time he fucked her but he didn’t care. It felt so good.

“Come on,” she said to him with a bossy tone when she woke him up the next morning. “Get up. We’re going out to breakfast.”

She had totally taken over as the dominant one and because she could please him so much sexually and she could beat him up, he just had to go along with it, as much as he didn’t want to go to breakfast with her. He parked the car and they got out and started walking towards the diner.

Walking towards them he saw Jamie and one of her friends. Was this girl always out and about? But that was OK. He had wanted to see Amanda get bullied by her and he was going to get his wish sooner than expected. He looked at Amanda. She was walking straight up with a serious look on her face. He could tell she was ready for trouble but she didn’t look afraid. Just wait until Jamie starts bullying you though, he thought. He looked at Jamie walking towards them, smiling with her friend. She had that mischievous look on her face. They walked closer to each other. Jamie and her friend just walked by without saying or doing anything. Tanner looked at Amanda who didn’t look surprised. The bitch was right. Jamie wasn’t going to bully her. She had stood up for herself and it paid off.

While he was busy being annoyed by that, Tanner felt something kick him in the back of his knee and he immediately fell to the ground. He looked up to see Jamie standing there. She was the one that had kicked him and she was laughing at him with her friend. Jamie and her friend walked away. Tanner looked up at Amanda looking down at him like he was pathetic. He got up without her offering to help him. The two started to walk again towards the restaurant.

“I know there’s nothing you can do about that,” Amanda said to him. “And that’s gotta suck. I’m sorry.”
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ajbrown For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Apr-20, 06:53
Points: 11,666, Level: 46 Points: 11,666, Level: 46 Points: 11,666, Level: 46
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Amanda and the Farm Girl By A.J. Brown

I liked the tone of that story, quite different to a lot of the erotica on this site. It felt quite thoughtful. Tanner isn’t a particularly likeable protagonist but I guess that makes it more fun when he gets his ass handed to him lol. I felt sympathetic to Amanda and kind of hated Tanner for not seeing any inner beauty in her. Will you be taking this story any further? I would love to hear more about Amanda’s ability to scissor, it’s hinted at a lot but she only does it briefly in the story.
Thanks for sharing ��
The Following User Says Thank You to scissorjunkie For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Apr-20, 09:57
Points: 14,641, Level: 52 Points: 14,641, Level: 52 Points: 14,641, Level: 52
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,284 Times in 318 Posts
Default Re: Amanda and the Farm Girl By A.J. Brown

Thank you, I read a lot of your stories on DTW site and I love most of them. You're among my favorite writers.
The Following User Says Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:

Tags
a.j. brown, domination, female, femdom, stories