Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Jun-12, 14:30
Points: 451,397, Level: 100 Points: 451,397, Level: 100 Points: 451,397, Level: 100
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,431 Times in 4,304 Posts
Default Story about Young Love (wre, friends little sis, xxx)

I found this story on another forum.
It's a cool story, so i thought i post it here you you to read:

*****This story contains mature material, please use discretion if it might offend you*****

This is the story of the night I became a man. It was about 10 years ago when I was an 18 year old high school senior, but it was one of those moments in a young man’s life he never forgets. My name is Dean, and high school was not particularly kind to me. I had a tight group of friends I hung out with every weekend but we didn’t regularly get girls. We talked a lot about girls at our school but we had nothing to show for it. All the girls we wanted and thought were worth going after were just always out of our league. My best friend was Shay, and our other friends were Bryce, Dave and Greg.
On one particular night, we were all hanging out at Shay’s house, as we did often on Saturday night. We were in his rec room, playing video games, horsing around, talking about girls, wishing we had dates, instead of hanging at a dude party. Unfortunately this was the awkward life we lead in this senior year of high school. One thing that we all often hoped for on nights like these were to get a visit or at least a glimpse of Shay’s younger sister, Lindsey.
All of us secretly had a huge crush on Lindsey, even though she was a sophomore and two years younger than all of us. We never said anything, just so we wouldn’t make Shay uncomfortable. The fact of the matter was that half of the guys in school had something for her, she was just that kind of girl. Lindsey didn’t have a particularly pretty face, but everything else was a 20 on a scale from 1 to 10. She was the star soccer player on our girls soccer team, and even the year before as a freshman won most valuable player recognition for the whole state. She was kind of a soccer progidy.
That night, Lindsey did eventually make her way downstairs to our hangout spot. The laundry room was down where we were, and she was carrying a basket of dirty clothes. Our mood changed immediately, and obviously. We turned from stupid jackasses to mature high school guys, puffing our chests out subconsciously. Her presence was amazing. She was actually tall and slender at about 5’8”. That was just an inch shorter than Shay, exactly the height of Bryce and myself, and 2 inches taller than Dave and Greg. Like a blessing from heaven she was wearing super short shorts and a tight tank top. I could almost imagine her naked. Holy God, her legs were amazing. Of course from soccer her legs her strong and muscle-bound. Not only were they thick with highly developed muscle but you could see every single muscle like it was popping out at you. Every line was like it was carved out of her legs with a sharp knife. Here calves especially protruded jaggedly through the skin. Her legs were intimidating to look at.
Needless to say, Lindsey had an ass that was a work of art. I could and would watch it all day. I’m sure it was as tight as it looked. Her upper body was also impressive. It lacked the proportional size to her legs but was very toned and athletic. For someone who was as athletically built as Lindsey was she had a quite an amazing rack as well. Her boobs were her sexiest feature, and they bounced ever so playfully as she made her way down the stairs with her laundry basket.
All of us, except for Shay of course, were maneuvering almost right away to hide our growing boners. Never before did the sight of any girl do that to me, that quickly. Lindsey knew the affect she had on heterosexual guys, it couldn’t have been a secret to her. Certainly she noticed the change in the room when she arrived.
“Hey boys, how are we?” She said tauntingly, with a proud smile on her face. We all acknowledged her barely with mumbled ‘heys’ as she walked by, like a bunch of idiots. As she finished with the laundry machines she walked back near us and placed her empty laundry bin at the bottom of the stairs. She walked over and sat on the couch right in between me and Dave. Bryce and Shay were on the ground playing video games and Greg was over on the other couch. We were all probably blushing a little at this point. “Hey guys, whatcha doing?” She asked playfully.
“Just hanging out, playing some games.” I said.
“Oooo, sounds like a blast!!” She said in an obvious sarcastic tone. “Heyyyy Greg.” She smiled, waving with her fingers over at Greg. She winked at him, making his whole face turn bright red.
“Uh, hey.” Greg managed to mutter. Lindsey giggled a little at the affect her presence had on us senior guys. She knew we were all getting boners over her, and she was proud to take full advantage of that situation. Shay on the other hand was glaring back at her every once in a while. He obvious was not comfortable with her breaking up “man-time”.
“Lindz, get the hell out of here, go back up stairs.” Chirped Shay from the floor, looking back upset at Lindsey.
“Shay shay, no I’m just waiting for my laundry, hangin’ with my boys here” She joked, and put her arms around Dave and I in a friendly manner. She was just getting pleasure out of us drooling over her.
“Lindz, you’re not fooling anybody. Stop being a bitch and get the fuck upstairs.” Shay barked as he spun around to face her.
“Shay, easy you little turd, I’ll do whatever the hell I want. Don’t make me turn this into a scene like a couple days ago. Did Shay tell you guys?” She asked looking around at us.
“Fuck you Lindsey.” He yelled starting to stand up. “ I swear to God, you say anything…” He threatened as he was interrupted.
“Yea, I beat the shit out of Shay the other day. His little sister, that’s me of course, is stronger than him.” She said giving Shay a satisfied grin.
“You little cunt, GO UPSTAIRS!” Shay said sternly right to her face.
Lindsey grabbed Shay by the arm and shirt as they started pushing each other around. Immediately Lindsey was on the offensive and Shay was on his heals defending himself. Shay tried to push her away, but she just kept unleashing attacks on him. She finally jockeyed her way down to where she could wrap her arms around his lower torso. She lifted him in the air for a second then body slammed him to the ground. We all jumped back and stood around in spectator positions, looking at each other in astonishment.
They wrestled around for a second, Shay trying to get up, and Lindsey on top of him trying to muscle him to the ground, and she was definitely winning. After about 10 seconds of grunting, and grappling, Lindsey wrapped her arm around Shay’s neck, from behind putting him in a sort of choke hold. She pulled back and rolled herself into a sitting position with her older brother also in a sitting position right in front of her, devastated and groaning from her strong choke hold. She was smiling from ear to ear as she held him. He was cringing and wildly pulling on her arm with both his hands, but she was just way too strong for him. She teasingly swayed his head from side to side, laughing at his feeble attempts to get free. Then, from behind she wrapped her ripped legs around his midsection. As she continued her choke hold she squeezed him off and on with her legs. The pain on his face was obvious.
All this time we kind of laughed at the whole scene. We knew she was just playing with him and he would eventually be ok, once she let him go. I felt a little sorry for him, because of the tortured look on his face. At the same time there was something really sexy about watching this gorgeous 15 year old girl destroy her older brother. It was all in good fun.
“Anyway, so this is what I was talking about guys.” Lindsey smiled, looking up at us. “I could hold this wittle boy like this all night.” She sang in a baby voice. She added to the humiliation by kissing his cheek and they playfully, almost sexually licking his ear. God she was brutal, like she wanted to reduce her brother to a humiliated pile of nothing. He tried to scream but he couldn’t. Shay had now endured a long minute or so of torture and Lindsey finally mercifully let him free. His body, void of all energy, just slumped to the ground.
Lindsey hopped up athletically and dusted off her hands as a symbolic gesture. “Well boys, that’s how it’s done. He’ll be ok.” She said, looking down at Shay, coughing and holding his stomach. “I think I’ll head upstairs now. See ya later.” She bounced back upstairs proudly.
We helped Shay to his feet after a couple minutes and we all just continued as we were. Shay, nor any of us spoke about the event for the rest of the night.

To Be continued...

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jun-12, 14:30
Points: 451,397, Level: 100 Points: 451,397, Level: 100 Points: 451,397, Level: 100
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,431 Times in 4,304 Posts
Default Re: Story about Young Love (wre, friends little sis, xxx)

Later that evening, all the other guys had fallen asleep to a movie. I was pretty much ready to crash too, but I had to use the bathroom before I went to bed. I walked quietly upstairs to the bathroom on the 2nd floor. On the way there I walked past Lindsey’s room, the door was cracked slightly, but I couldn’t see into her room, though I noticed the light was on. I used the bathroom and started to make my way back downstairs, passing by Lindsey’s room once more. Right as I got to the top of the stairs I heard a whisper from behind.
“Hey, Dean, come back.” I turned around at it was Lindsey motioning to me to come back towards her room. Surprised, I slowly walked back towards her. “Hey, what’s up? How’s your slumber party?” She asked, giggling.
“Uh, fun for us. Shay’s been in a shitty mood ever since…well you know.” I joked.
“Ha, well he deserved it, that little weakling.” She said. “Can you give me a hand with my computer? I know you’re good with that stuff.” She asked. She was right, I was pretty good with computers.
“Umm, sure I guess.” I agreed, walking into her room.
“So, I’m trying to get these music files from here to here so that I can upload them to my mp3 player. It keeps saying there is some sort of formatting block.” She pointed on the screen as she explained. “I’ve been fucking with it for 3 hours now and I can’t figure out what’s wrong.”
“I see what’s going on, I can fix this, just give me a second.” I said. She was still wearing the same clothes as before. I couldn’t help but stare out of the corner of my eye at her fantastic body. I also had a front row seat to her beautiful cleavage when she leaned over me to look at the computer. It was glorious. I started typing away on the computer to fix her problem.
“Oh thank you so much Dean.” She said as she stood up. “I owe you one.”
I had a couple dirty things cross my mind as she said that but I figured I’d keep them to myself. “It’s really not a big deal.”
“So, how’s senior year going?” She said, attempting to start small talk, I heard her moving stuff around in her closet behind me.
“Not bad really, getting straight A’s. My parents want me to go to Polytech, so I kind of have to.” I bragged, about the only real thing I had to brag about.
“Good for you, that’s awesome. It’s amazing how high school flew for you guys huh? I remember in middle school when I had a huge crush on you.” She laughed. My face turned red, or else I would have turned to look at her.
“Uh, really?” I swallowed deeply.
“Oh yea, I wanted you pretty bad.” She said. I figured the only way to make this not awkward was to joke along with her.
“Well it’s not too late I guess to fulfill your middle school fantasy.” I joked. I heard a click behind me, it sounded like her bedroom door closing. Curious, I spun around in my chair.
“You read my mind Dean.” She said as I turned to see her. She was now standing, back against her bedroom door, in nothing but small pink lace panties and a flowery pink bra. Startled, I slid back a little and grabbed the arm rests on the chair I sat in.
In front of me was 15 year old Lindsey. The body on this girl resembled not that of a teenage high school student but was more akin to the body you would see on an Olympic track sprinter in her mid 20’s. I couldn’t talk. Her upper body was stout, with wide shoulders, plump and shapely biceps and triceps that weren’t too beefy, just full and healthy looking. A six-pack was visible on her stomach, but not protruding like a bodybuilders, just perfectly balanced. Her upper body funneled down into a tiny sexy waist, and then jutted out again with her extremely muscular thighs, with all its ridges and deep lines of muscular development. Oh, don’t let me forget her perfect breasts, just big enough to wonder if they might not be real. But then again, the fact that they really were real was mind-blowing.
“Umm, what…” Lindsey interrupted me.
“Dean, look I have had a crush on you ever since you and my brother became friends, I just never had the guts to tell you.” She said, slowly walking towards me.
“Is this…um…a joke?” I said, my throat now completely dry, my boner, I’m sure fully visible at this point.
“Does it look like I’m joking?” She asked. I shook my head ‘no’. “Do you like what you see?” She asked as she stopped about a foot away from me. I nodded my head ‘yes’. She smiled looking down at me.
Lindsey reached down and grabbed me by the shirt, pulling me up off the chair and in towards her. We were the same height, so she pulled me close enough so we were eye to eye. She moved in like she was going to kiss me, her lips less than an inch from mine. I was frozen in shock at the situation. “Are you still a virgin Dean?”
“Yea.” I answered sheepishly.
“Me too. I want you to be my first.” She said, her breath brushing across my lips. “Honestly, for the past year since I’ve started working out a lot, every time I see you in the hallway at school I have fantasies of throwing you down, right there on the floor and fuck your brains out in front of everyone.” She said. I gave her kind of a scared look. She continued giggling. “It’s just a stupid fetish you know, you saw how easily I overpowered Shay, and he’s stronger than you right?” As she said it, I realized she was right. Shay was bigger and stronger than me. I started becoming uncomfortable, even though the sexiest girl in my known world was standing practically naked in front of me, I also knew she could cripple me. There was a rush of adrenaline flowing through my body that was undescribable.
“Oh sweetie…” She said, sensing my discomfort. “I’m not going to hurt you.” She assured. She moved her hands down my shirt, grabbing the bottom of it and pulling it up and over my head. She softly rubbed her hands up and down my stomach and chest, biting her lip. It was embarrassing that her upper body was more solid and meatier than mine.
She moved me over to the bed and sat me down. Then she undid my belt and pulled my pants and underwear down. I was startled, but she grabbed my shoulders and sat me back down. “Lindsey, I don’t know…”
“What? Everyone is asleep right?” She said. She walked her fingers down my chest and stomach to my penis, which was harder than a rock. “Just relax.” She said, massaging my dick, staring me right in the eye. She then got to her knees, giving me a blow-job. The pleasure was so strong that my eyes went blurry. After only 15-20 seconds I was ready to blow. My load exploded into her mouth and all over her face. I thought she was going to be pissed, but instead she laughed with excitement that her sexual power made me cum so fast.
“OOOOO, that was fast you little monster.” She grinned. “I was just getting started god dammit.” She finished ripping my pants and underwear off. I was now 100% naked. Out of nowhere, she lifted me into a cradle hold and dropped me onto her bed. Then slowly she unclipped her bra and dropped it to the floor. Her supple, perfect breasts were bouncing as she reached down and slid her panties off her powerful legs.
“Now let’s have some real fun Dean.” She jumped on top of me, letting my thick penis slide right into her wet pussy. She started fucking me in mind-erasing fashion, hard and deliberately. I groaned uncontrollably, as she rode me, her adolescent muscles flexing and popping. She covered my mouth so I wouldn’t be heard, giggling with pleasure. As I climaxed again, so did she, her whole body shuddering.
She laid down beside me. “My God Dean, that was amazing, I can’t tell you how long I’ve dreamt of this moment.” She said, staring at the ceiling.
“What are you talking about Lindsey, you always dated jocks like Jake Overstein, and Paul Hudson. Why the hell would you want to me with me?” I asked.
“Oh, don’t get me wrong, those guys have sexy bodies, but their dicks are like a 7 year old’s.” She covered her mouth and laughed at her taboo statement. “They both tried to get me into bed, but I knew it would be boring. Every time I walked by you in the hall I could see how big you were under your pants. What you think I don’t notice the bulges that I give guys at school?” She smiled.
“Damn, I always thought I hid it well. Lindz, you are by far the sexiest girl in school. People are going to make a spectacle out of you and I dating.” I said.
“Well, not so fast hot shot. We aren’t going to date out in the open. This will have to be a secret if you want it to go on… You do want it to go on don’t you?” She said.
“Definitely.” I responded, look at her.
“There is one condition we didn’t talk about.” She smiled and winked.
“Um, ok…” I said hesistantly.
“I’m going to have to fulfill my fetish of overpowering you sometimes. It may be painful, but it’ll be worth it.” She said rolling onto her side facing me. “I’ll show you what I mean.” She caught me off guard as I still pondered the agreement. I considered trying to squirm up and off the bed before she could do anything but she grabbed me quickly.
“Wait..what are you…” She was so incredibly strong. I fought a little but before long she had wrapped me up. She snaked her legs until they were clamped around my stomach. She locked her ankles together for a stronger grip. She tensed her legs causing intense pain around my midsection. I felt like she was going to crush me to death. Before I let out a painful cry she wrapped her left arm around the back of my head, her hand coming around the other side and covered my mouth to render me mute.
For about a minute I used my hands to pull at her hand, her arm, and her legs. I squirmed and shook violently to escape but it was impossible. Her strength was too much for me. All the while she just watched me casually, giggling hysterically at my weakness, basking in her female superiority.
“Let me try a little trick on you, don’t worry, you’ll like it and I heard it from one of my friends.” She said. With her right hand she started caressing my cock gently. I settled down a little at that point, I was still breathing heavily from exhaustion. Her caress turned into a full blown hand job and she stroked my penis. Faster and faster she worked until finally I began to cum. As I started to cum she reached under my penis, under my testicles and started firmly rubbing, even tickling the hairy area in between my testicles and anus. It was the most mind-numbing experience in my life. The mixture of pleasure and torture was like an un-stoppable force meeting an immoveable object. I lost all control of my muscle function in my body. When I began ejaculating the cum shot like a rocket all the way up, and hit the ceiling. It became painful and I tried to escape but Lindsey’s fit, naked body held me like a vice. She laughed as I tried to scream but was muffled by her other hand. Again and again my cum hit the ceiling as she continued to tickle my g-spot mercilessly. She continued until there was no more cum then started stoking me again. It took just another 10 seconds for me to start ejaculating again, at which point she continued her tickle torture of my privates. I started seeing stars, everything was turning black, until finally I passed out.
I woke up lying on Lindsey’s bed and I was fully clothed. She must have dressed me. I sat up and Lindsey was sitting at her computer. She turned around and saw me sitting there. “Hey there cutey.” She said getting up and walking over towards me. “Are you ok? I didn’t mean to hurt you.”
“It’s cool, the rest of it was awesome.” I said. She smiled at me.
“I got really turned on when I was overpowering you. We WILL do this many more times, but right now you should probably get back down stairs before the boys wake up and wonder where you are.”
She helped me up out of bed, ushering me out of her room, giving me a soft kiss before closing the door.
Old 14-Jun-12, 04:21
Points: 4,214, Level: 27 Points: 4,214, Level: 27 Points: 4,214, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Wow, thanks so much for that story! It was amazing!
Old 14-Jun-12, 12:11
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Yes, thank you for a very exciting story, mate. You described Lindsey with such delicious physicality and also a great sense of a young woman just realising her own allure and sensuality that I had to keep reading. I enjoyed your story very much and would love to hear how things progressed if you decide to write more in this storyline. Thanks again, mate.
Old 12-Nov-13, 03:41
Banned
Points: 1,947, Level: 17 Points: 1,947, Level: 17 Points: 1,947, Level: 17
Last Achievements

Ttt
Old 01-Nov-21, 12:33
Points: 2,733, Level: 21 Points: 2,733, Level: 21 Points: 2,733, Level: 21
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

This story was bloody brilliant!!! When's the next part coming
Old 01-Nov-21, 17:09
Points: 2,680, Level: 21 Points: 2,680, Level: 21 Points: 2,680, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Great story ��
Old 23-Nov-21, 07:18
Points: 7,372, Level: 36 Points: 7,372, Level: 36 Points: 7,372, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Wonderful!
Old 23-Nov-21, 08:22
Points: 5,318, Level: 31 Points: 5,318, Level: 31 Points: 5,318, Level: 31
Last Achievements

amazing indeed