Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion



Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Anika vs Sasha (onslaught).
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-162.




Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 19-Jan-16, 03:18
NewYork NewYork is offline
Senior Member
Points: 37,546, Level: 85 Points: 37,546, Level: 85 Points: 37,546, Level: 85
Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,225
Thanks: 763
Thanked 2,544 Times in 614 Posts
Default Why this is a great victory pose

I just saw this victory pose (not sure where its from) and I wanted to discuss why its one of my favorite of all time. And I hope other producers see this and replicate it to an extent.

While I prefer the man to be on his back, you see his hands covering his face and his head. This man did not want to lose to this girl. (OK, I'm sure he did but in the fantasy he sells it awesome) He is both humiliated and too hurt to get up.

She, is looking down at him. Not listening to some producer (OK, I'm sure she is but she sells it well too). She has a shit-eating grin on her face and you know she will make this her FB profile picture.

Well done by both of them and way better than the blank stare that most VP have turned into, with the smiling jobber below.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Victory Pose great.JPG (238.3 KB, 308 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
  #2  
Old 19-Jan-16, 06:00
NewYork NewYork is offline
Senior Member
Points: 37,546, Level: 85 Points: 37,546, Level: 85 Points: 37,546, Level: 85
Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,225
Thanks: 763
Thanked 2,544 Times in 614 Posts
Default Re: Why this is a great victory pose

Here are another two great Victory Pose.

1) Her foot is tilted, which signifies not only more dominance, but realization of her gender. She's subconsciously trying to look pretty when she does that. Her muscle and face mean she means business. But the jobber is the one that deserves much of the credit too. You can tell he hates his life right about now. He's ashamed and wants to be anywhere but where he is.

2) I love the uniqueness on this one. She is putting both hands in the air. She's in her own zone. She cares about nothing in this world other than her victory. While the first picture seems like the girl wants to humiliate her victim, this girl seems to be indifferent. He's a prop, and this is her victory. However he feels doesn't matter. It was just a great win on her part. And the jobber does a good job of being in agony and not being able to look.

Zweig, can you link these vids?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Fight Pulse 1.jpg (166.2 KB, 159 views)
File Type: jpg Fight Pulse 2.jpg (77.7 KB, 184 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
  #3  
Old 19-Jan-16, 06:25
Naji's Avatar
Naji Naji is offline
Administrator
Points: 687,140, Level: 100 Points: 687,140, Level: 100 Points: 687,140, Level: 100
Activity: 99.9% Activity: 99.9% Activity: 99.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Gender: Male
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 13,389
Thanks: 11,806
Thanked 102,651 Times in 9,197 Posts
Default Re: Why this is a great victory pose

Thanks a lot, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

In the second one the final interview is carried out with Jane keeping her foot on her Marek's chest.

The images you posted are stills from the videos. Attaching photos.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FightPulse-NC-16-Karina-Gotika-vs-Marek-6993.jpg (346.0 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg FightPulse-NC-18-Jane-vs-Marek-8705.jpg (397.2 KB, 176 views)
__________________
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
  #4  
Old 19-Jan-16, 11:37
megahexer megahexer is offline
Senior Member
Points: 16,013, Level: 55 Points: 16,013, Level: 55 Points: 16,013, Level: 55
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Gender: Male
Location: Germany
Posts: 376
Thanks: 1,309
Thanked 1,924 Times in 264 Posts
Default Re: Why this is a great victory pose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks a lot, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

In the second one the final interview is carried out with Jane keeping her foot on her Marek's chest.

The images you posted are stills from the videos. Attaching photos.
Thanks Zweig !
a perfect victory pose - Jane vs Marek
The bottom of the female foot - with some light pressure plane on the male chest - covering the "sparse" male chest including the nipples.
The glimpse of the winner ... looking down to the overpowered male.

I think you met the target Zweig !
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 19-Jan-16, 16:38
BYH BYH is offline
Senior Member
Points: 3,256, Level: 23 Points: 3,256, Level: 23 Points: 3,256, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 116
Thanks: 1,243
Thanked 173 Times in 62 Posts
Default Re: Why this is a great victory pose

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
1) Her foot is tilted, which signifies not only more dominance, but realization of her gender. She's subconsciously trying to look pretty when she does that.
Or consciously! Reminding him she is 100% feminine, but she still kicked his ass. The arched foot is a huge turn-on for me. I get the same erotic thrill when Kim-ly dramatically strips off her top at the beginning of her mixed matches, using her beautiful bare breasts to remind him that he's about to be beaten by a woman.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BYH For This Useful Post:
  #6  
Old 20-Jan-16, 22:49
qwertyuio qwertyuio is offline
Senior Member
Points: 13,925, Level: 51 Points: 13,925, Level: 51 Points: 13,925, Level: 51
Activity: 11.1% Activity: 11.1% Activity: 11.1%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,487
Thanks: 346
Thanked 1,699 Times in 605 Posts
Default Re: Why this is a great victory pose

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Here are another two great Victory Pose.

1) Her foot is tilted, which signifies not only more dominance, but realization of her gender. She's subconsciously trying to look pretty when she does that. Her muscle and face mean she means business. But the jobber is the one that deserves much of the credit too. You can tell he hates his life right about now. He's ashamed and wants to be anywhere but where he is.

2) I love the uniqueness on this one. She is putting both hands in the air. She's in her own zone. She cares about nothing in this world other than her victory. While the first picture seems like the girl wants to humiliate her victim, this girl seems to be indifferent. He's a prop, and this is her victory. However he feels doesn't matter. It was just a great win on her part. And the jobber does a good job of being in agony and not being able to look.

Zweig, can you link these vids?

Here is another great picture of a victory pose with Robin tilting her foot. She was the best at humiliation back in her prime!

Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post:
  #7  
Old 20-Jan-16, 22:52
qwertyuio qwertyuio is offline
Senior Member
Points: 13,925, Level: 51 Points: 13,925, Level: 51 Points: 13,925, Level: 51
Activity: 11.1% Activity: 11.1% Activity: 11.1%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,487
Thanks: 346
Thanked 1,699 Times in 605 Posts
Default Re: Why this is a great victory pose

Here are a few more victory poses that are great due to the agony in the faces of the males and the emotions of the female (either sneering down at him, or genuinely laughing at her beaten opponent).







Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The key to a great/horrible victory pose NewYork Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 16 31-Dec-15 19:03
Victory pose lottatore sottomesso Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 5 07-Nov-12 20:47


All times are GMT. The time now is 13:02.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.