Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 30-Nov-19, 06:00
Points: 1,062, Level: 12 Points: 1,062, Level: 12 Points: 1,062, Level: 12
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: New Girl in Chicago - Anastasia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinned34 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No hidden gems and no great options unfortunately. Chicago was great at one time, but now it’s best to wait for a visiting wrestler.
Seriously?! Damn I jumped on the band wagon at the wrong time then unfortunately. At the risk of further disappointment who used to do wrestling sessions here?

Added after 12 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How is someone supposed to give you advice without you saying what about them you're not attracted to?
If you'll notice I'm still a newer member and assumed everyone from Chicago would know what I'm talking about but I suppose you are correct so ok:
What I look for is a more athletic body build. I can do anywhere from mildly tone to jacked. Not into BBW at all so that pretty much eliminates like a third of the options of Chicago. She doesn't absolutely need to be athletic though but the thought of being dominated by a well defined women who can flex and show off well would make the experience so much better. In terms of age range I would like them to be (or at least look) like they're between 21-40 years old.

I've yet to actually have a session though and I'm rather picky about choosing one to make it as memorable as possible and I'd rather not have to travel too far. I noticed that Las Vegas and California (specifically LA) areas seem to have some of the best options but with sessions costing something like $300-$500 per hour on average there's no way I could afford to see more than 2 tops with what I'm willing to spend. Plus I'd rather not have to pay for 2 way airfare, hotel, and other expenses just to have a session or 2. There definitely are some big names I know in Vegas, but unless I win the lottery or become a CEO soon that's probably not in the cards.

Added after 15 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDwrestle [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I looked up pictures of anastasia elsewhere online and ... yea..
Anyone session with this Anastasia chick? Don't recall seeing her on sessiongirls

Last edited by ChicagoWrestlerGuy; 30-Nov-19 at 06:00.
Old 30-Nov-19, 11:20
Points: 5,100, Level: 30 Points: 5,100, Level: 30 Points: 5,100, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoWrestlerGuy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Anyone session with this Anastasia chick? Don't recall seeing her on sessiongirls
Here is the link to her page on the wb270 list: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to WStreet316 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Nov-19, 12:14
Producer
Points: 5,682, Level: 32 Points: 5,682, Level: 32 Points: 5,682, Level: 32
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoWrestlerGuy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Seriously?! Damn I jumped on the band wagon at the wrong time then unfortunately. At the risk of further disappointment who used to do wrestling sessions here?

Added after 12 minutes:

If you'll notice I'm still a newer member and assumed everyone from Chicago would know what I'm talking about but I suppose you are correct so ok:
What I look for is a more athletic body build. I can do anywhere from mildly tone to jacked. Not into BBW at all so that pretty much eliminates like a third of the options of Chicago. She doesn't absolutely need to be athletic though but the thought of being dominated by a well defined women who can flex and show off well would make the experience so much better. In terms of age range I would like them to be (or at least look) like they're between 21-40 years old.

I've yet to actually have a session though and I'm rather picky about choosing one to make it as memorable as possible and I'd rather not have to travel too far. I noticed that Las Vegas and California (specifically LA) areas seem to have some of the best options but with sessions costing something like $300-$500 per hour on average there's no way I could afford to see more than 2 tops with what I'm willing to spend. Plus I'd rather not have to pay for 2 way airfare, hotel, and other expenses just to have a session or 2. There definitely are some big names I know in Vegas, but unless I win the lottery or become a CEO soon that's probably not in the cards.

Added after 15 minutes:

There are several athletic body types either in Chicago or visiting. Just a brief review of session girls yielded : Switch Emma, Tapered Physique, Amazon Nikki, Malibu, Queen Kayla, Muscle Beauty X, plus several others that I left out. Are there other criteria that you want?
Old 30-Nov-19, 12:58
Points: 26,392, Level: 71 Points: 26,392, Level: 71 Points: 26,392, Level: 71
Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,351 Times in 1,835 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LosAngelesFan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Has anyone tried Alpha Ace? She looks strong
Gets my highest recommendation.

Quote:
What I look for is a more athletic body build. I can do anywhere from mildly tone to jacked.
Both Kayla WOods and Safa Warda seem to fit what you want, they're both really good. I haven't met Anastasia but she has good reviews.
It's worth sending an email to [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] If you get a response book her, she's one of the best ever.

Last edited by boyofwinter; 30-Nov-19 at 13:04.
Old 30-Nov-19, 14:52
Producer
Points: 30,465, Level: 76 Points: 30,465, Level: 76 Points: 30,465, Level: 76
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,839 Times in 529 Posts

I highly recommend Safa Warda for your first session. She currently is offering a discounted rate till the end of December. She is a very game and trained grappler. Here is her Session Girls profile [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

She is also a contributing member to this forum, and since most girls require references these days, would be a great place IMO to start for your first session. As she has been around for years and has some good connections so you have a good reference for future sessions. Of course provided you are serious about pursuing sessions. I hope this is helpful to you. I wish you well in your search for finding the ideal provider for you.

Quote:

Added after 12 minutes:

Added after 15 minutes:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Old 30-Nov-19, 15:26
Points: 11,092, Level: 45 Points: 11,092, Level: 45 Points: 11,092, Level: 45
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,165 Times in 1,032 Posts
Default Re: Chicago sessions?

It's surprisingly often not required to have references to book with someone new. A deposit is usually a sufficient substitute even if they ask for references as well. I don't think that should impact who your first choice is. Anyway, just browse SG and wb270 and see who appeals to you the most.
Old 30-Nov-19, 16:11
Producer
Points: 30,465, Level: 76 Points: 30,465, Level: 76 Points: 30,465, Level: 76
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,839 Times in 529 Posts

Is this a reply to me? It's helpful if you quote posts so I know to interact with you. This site isn't the most mobile friendly so even @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] or something would still help.

Guessing it was for me, and will answer. If not please ignore my psychobabble. Really can't hurt to have a reference at all. Thought that taking advantage of her special would behoove him, especially since he said cost was a concern. Sounds like he put a lot of thought into his very first post, and if that's the case he should just session with who he has his eye on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's surprisingly often not required to have references to book with someone new. A deposit is usually a sufficient substitute even if they ask for references as well. I don't think that should impact who your first choice is. Anyway, just browse SG and wb270 and see who appeals to you the most.

Last edited by mmadomination; 30-Nov-19 at 16:23.
Old 30-Nov-19, 23:09
Points: 3,958, Level: 26 Points: 3,958, Level: 26 Points: 3,958, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I recall a time having great women like Gia Primo, Miss Lexi, Nikki Fierce, a dungeon that catered to mixed wrestling and had about 5 good wrestlers at one time. Flexee would visit often. I agree that she is great but so not believe she comes here at all anymore. It’s just not the same scene at all, especially for a city this size.

Quote:

Added after 12 minutes:

Added after 15 minutes:

Old 01-Dec-19, 00:21
Points: 11,092, Level: 45 Points: 11,092, Level: 45 Points: 11,092, Level: 45
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,165 Times in 1,032 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmadomination [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Is this a reply to me? It's helpful if you quote posts so I know to interact with you. This site isn't the most mobile friendly so even @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] or something would still help.

Guessing it was for me, and will answer. If not please ignore my psychobabble. Really can't hurt to have a reference at all. Thought that taking advantage of her special would behoove him, especially since he said cost was a concern. Sounds like he put a lot of thought into his very first post, and if that's the case he should just session with who he has his eye on.
I didn't remember about the low budget part. If that's the case, then it's a solid rec.

I was always surprised that these women are willing to meet potentially dangerous strangers without seeing ID, a picture, or any references. Sometimes they do ask for references, but probably less than half the time in my experience. Maybe they get a pretty solid picture of how risky you are based on how you write.

In any case, I do not think you should let the reference tail wag the dog, as the adaptation of the saying goes.
Old 01-Dec-19, 05:04
Points: 26,392, Level: 71 Points: 26,392, Level: 71 Points: 26,392, Level: 71
Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,351 Times in 1,835 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinned34 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I recall a time having great women like Gia Primo, Miss Lexi, Nikki Fierce, a dungeon that catered to mixed wrestling and had about 5 good wrestlers at one time. Flexee would visit often. I agree that she is great but so not believe she comes here at all anymore. It’s just not the same scene at all, especially for a city this size.
I often find 'the scene ain't what it used to be' overblown. Ladies come and go, that's always been part of doing sessions. New choices aren't simply bad because they're not your type, it's just gotten harder to find what you like most at the moment. No one needs to experiment, I just know I'm much happier than I would've been if I had always stuck to doing a particular kind of session since I started.

Tags
chicago wrestlers