Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Feb-20, 07:08
bendo5

Default Re: Getting Women to Wrestle You

if it's a consensual activity in a relationship I see no issue. Paying women to wrestle seems less genuine. There's something interesting about knowing that a typical friend, going about her everyday business, also just casually scissor holds people when playing around, and she finds it fun. I don't think money can buy that.
That being said, your reputation can be on the line if youre not careful. You should never ask anyone in your professional circles about wrestling - only friends who you don't mind living without
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Feb-20, 00:10
Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendo5 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
if it's a consensual activity in a relationship I see no issue. Paying women to wrestle seems less genuine. There's something interesting about knowing that a typical friend, going about her everyday business, also just casually scissor holds people when playing around, and she finds it fun. I don't think money can buy that.
That being said, your reputation can be on the line if youre not careful. You should never ask anyone in your professional circles about wrestling - only friends who you don't mind living without
Yeah. I am in a strange situation at work.
My co-worker, who I am sort of mentoring professionally, told me she wrestled in high school in Texas. She is in amazing shape. She is attractive and she has attitude. We've also become pretty good friends. I sooooo want to wrestle with her! I'm sometimes tempted to ask her if she would like to come over and wrestle around. But I resist. It could ruin my career.
Old 10-Feb-20, 19:54
Points: 11,603, Level: 46 Points: 11,603, Level: 46 Points: 11,603, Level: 46
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rennurliart [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yeah. I am in a strange situation at work.
My co-worker, who I am sort of mentoring professionally, told me she wrestled in high school in Texas. She is in amazing shape. She is attractive and she has attitude. We've also become pretty good friends. I sooooo want to wrestle with her! I'm sometimes tempted to ask her if she would like to come over and wrestle around. But I resist. It could ruin my career.
I did this a while back. I took a big risk as my workplace isn't somewhere i would want it getting out that i enjoy wrestling girls. In my case however it really did pay off.
I wrote a detailed description of what happened here [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to scissorjunkie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Feb-20, 04:49
Points: 15,035, Level: 53 Points: 15,035, Level: 53 Points: 15,035, Level: 53
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,907 Times in 421 Posts

Only way to pull this off is if you are really playful and almost kid like. If your funny even better cause as soon as you can make women laugh they won’t go to that place of “this is weird” if you put them in a playful headlock. Often it’s easier to start really slow. When I try and get a new girl friend to wrestle around it usually starts with like doing a thumbsy war with them. Then graduate to mercy fight. Always let them win keep it so there is lots of laughing and smiling and hopefully tap into her competitive side ! If she has brothers even better cause chances are she grew up being competitive or wrestling with her brothers.
Bodyscissors is also a lot less threatening then a head scissors. I always start with that too ! Before you know it your wrestling around lots and you start showing her holds to put you in !
It also helps there’s a big feminist movement in the main stream now like in Hollywood and even WWE and UFC . It’s not as taboo for women to be strong and dominate anymore
Old 11-Feb-20, 07:48
bendo5

God bless the feminists for allowing us narcissists to completely use women for our benefit.
Old 16-Feb-20, 06:49
Producer
Points: 10,832, Level: 44 Points: 10,832, Level: 44 Points: 10,832, Level: 44
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,697 Times in 300 Posts

I'm very lucky in that my wife is more than happy to wrestle and be filmed while doing it. Our first match has been released on Monica's store on Valentine's day. Once the builders are finished in our house we will be filming some more wrestling matches

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mr Rain For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Feb-20, 11:55
Points: 4,614, Level: 28 Points: 4,614, Level: 28 Points: 4,614, Level: 28
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Congratulations ! Nice to hear that one of us has found his love in mixed wrestling.
Old 16-Feb-20, 15:29
Points: 12,129, Level: 47 Points: 12,129, Level: 47 Points: 12,129, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,608 Times in 141 Posts

WOW AWESOME!! Your wife looks bigger than you? What’s her height and weight and yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorbash76 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm very lucky in that my wife is more than happy to wrestle and be filmed while doing it. Our first match has been released on Monica's store on Valentine's day. Once the builders are finished in our house we will be filming some more wrestling matches

Old 16-Feb-20, 15:57
Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,226 Times in 425 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorbash76 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Very lucky indeed and I am extremely happy for you. Will purchase this match to support your cause.
The Following User Says Thank You to cbpinfan For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Feb-20, 16:05
Producer
Points: 10,832, Level: 44 Points: 10,832, Level: 44 Points: 10,832, Level: 44
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,697 Times in 300 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by musclead [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
WOW AWESOME!! Your wife looks bigger than you? What’s her height and weight and yours?
I'm bigger I'm 5'9 154lbs, Ivy is 5'5" 135lbs
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Rain For This Useful Post: