Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion > Can women really beat men?

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Mar-20, 16:12
Producer
Points: 27,518, Level: 72 Points: 27,518, Level: 72 Points: 27,518, Level: 72
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts
Default Re: Scientific study finds average man punches 162% harder than woman (even athletes)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben88i9 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
not a badass.

just my personal experiences. ive had the privilege to wrestle many of my athlete and athletic female friends but ive never lost or struggled much. swimmers, volleyball players, gymnasts etc.

no doubt if any of them were proficient trained, I'd lose. but i haven't had that opportunity yet.
Why don't you come over? We've got mats.
Old 10-Mar-20, 16:27
Points: 225, Level: 4 Points: 225, Level: 4 Points: 225, Level: 4
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%

Default Re: Scientific study finds average man punches 162% harder than woman (even athletes)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Why don't you come over? We've got mats.
why would i go on camera when i could go to a local BJJ club? Lool

i have no doubt id lose in a grapple with a proficient trained female. but every untrained female ive faced, ive beaten. gymnasts, dancers, volleyball players, etc.

i wouldn't really say im average tho bevause I lift and run. but I've struggled more against average guys than i have athletic women
Old 10-Mar-20, 16:35
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben88i9 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
why would i go on camera when i could go to a local BJJ club? Lool

i have no doubt id lose in a grapple with a proficient trained female. but every untrained female ive faced, ive beaten. gymnasts, dancers, volleyball players, etc.

i wouldn't really say im average tho bevause I lift and run. but I've struggled more against average guys than i have athletic women
I don't shoot videos anymore. You're being invited to the house for a casual roll.
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Mar-20, 16:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't shoot videos anymore. You're being invited to the house for a casual roll.
Well thanks for the offer but there's no need or desire for that, because i have no doubt id lose to trained women.

it's never been in contention that trained women > guys in grappling. its moreso women who aren't trained.

Ive wrestled dozens of women i met at my college and won every time, granted i had thr size advantage most times, even in the situations where we were even in weight, i was surprised at how easy it was for me to win against a competitive swimmer.
Old 10-Mar-20, 18:10
Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,667 Times in 868 Posts

Meet [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], a firefighter who just won 5th place in “The World’s Strongest Firefighter” event hosted by Arnold Schwarzenegger. She's hot, big, and seriously strong in a very practical sense. I don't know whether she has any skill at fighting, but she would certainly come out well in the strength test they used as a proxy for punching power in the cited study.
Old 10-Mar-20, 18:43
G-Force

Quote:
Well thanks for the offer but there's no need or desire for that, because i have no doubt id lose to trained women.

it's never been in contention that trained women > guys in grappling. its moreso women who aren't trained.

Ive wrestled dozens of women i met at my college and won every time, granted i had thr size advantage most times, even in the situations where we were even in weight, i was surprised at how easy it was for me to win against a competitive swimmer.
Yep, and when all things are equal ala Ceteris Paribus, any untrained DUDE will generally lose to a trained DUDE as well. So Ipso Facto point nullified and special thanks for supporting this forum's celebration of women legitimately beating men by you're own admittance. That's the realm where the strength argument flies out the window. It may be the exception and not the rule, but it is reality and not pure fantasy as some here still can't come to terms with.
Old 10-Mar-20, 18:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Force [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yep, and when all things are equal ala Ceteris Paribus, any untrained DUDE will generally lose to a trained DUDE as well. So Ipso Facto point nullified and special thanks for supporting this forum's celebration of women legitimately beating men by you're own admittance.
trained people beat untrained people. wasn't something i recall doubting, i said several times trained women would win.

Edit - i don't doubt trained women can beat bigger and stronger men in grapples. but operative word is trained. so yes people do definitely underestimate trained females, I agree.

Last edited by Ben88i9; 10-Mar-20 at 18:58.
Old 10-Mar-20, 21:03
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:

I said nothing of doubts. I said you're invited to come over for a friendly roll. And afterward, you are welcome to sample any bourbon in my collection.

Now who would turn down great whiskey?
Old 10-Mar-20, 21:11
Points: 4,105, Level: 27 Points: 4,105, Level: 27 Points: 4,105, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

This is a list of world records in Olympic weightlifting. These records are maintained in each weight class for the snatch lift, clean and jerk lift, and the total for both lifts.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The International Weightlifting Federation (IWF) restructured its weight classes in 1993, 1998 and 2018, nullifying earlier records.
Women 76 kg
Snatch124 kg
Clean and jerk 156 kg

Men 73 kg
168 kg
198 kg
Old 10-Mar-20, 21:13
Grappler86

Quote:
I said nothing of doubts. I said you're invited to come over for a friendly roll. And afterward, you are welcome to sample any bourbon in my collection.

Now who would turn down great whiskey?
Is the invitation valid only for him? I love whiskey
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: