Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion > Can women really beat men?



Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Akela vs Christian.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-222.




Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #231  
Old 07-Aug-20, 14:47
garcon55 garcon55 is offline
Banned
Points: 7,336, Level: 36 Points: 7,336, Level: 36 Points: 7,336, Level: 36
Activity: 16.9% Activity: 16.9% Activity: 16.9%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 615
Thanks: 19
Thanked 388 Times in 192 Posts
Default Re: How common and realistic is it for a woman to be stronger than a man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Many times I saw elite German female football clubs playing against adult lower tier male clubs and those games were promoted as the "battle of the sexes", with women winning a lot. I can't remember the exact game, but one of them specifically had posters saying "battle of the sexes" to promote it.

Here is an example of German female team Turbine Potsdam beating a German male team:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]


The next one is even better example. In this game they were openly challenged by the male team who wanted to celebrate the 100 year anniversary of their club by playing against an elite female team:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Turbine Potsdam women sent their reserve team full of young teenage girls who mostly never played for their first team, but they still easily beat the old grown up male team 5-2.

I looked up the players and 3 goals were scored by 18 year old girls who never played for the first team but played in the second division for the B team and only scored 3 goals together in an entire season playing against women, yet managed to score the same amount against men in just one game.

The other 2 goals were scored by a 21 year old midfielder who also previously only scored twice against other women.

Yet these young girls easily beat the older men. It was literally men versus girls and the girls won.

You can't say this was seen just as any other friendly game for the men, they called out the women probably having same mentality like you thinking they could "embarrass" an elite female team and instead they got their butts kicked by them on their home turf in front of their girlfriends, wives, relatives... With the women not even bothering sending their best players but sent a bunch of teenage girls instead and they were still able to teach the males a lesson in humility.

But of course, by your logic this is somehow again a victory for the men..

Basically according to garcon, if a men's team beat a women's team then it reflects badly on the entire female gender and it serves as a proof that males are superior, but if women's team beat a men's team it only reflects badly on that particular male team and it's actually also a win for the male gender for some reason. This is literally what you're saying. You keep bringing up the Zurich and Dallas matches as some sort of proof that all women suck.
well, 18 to 21 years old female are women as far as i know. It is quite funny beacuse you or Jiminy called 14 years old boys men..

again some professional women (bundesliga) playing against 8th tier guys (kreisliga) from a village of 190 inhabitants, whose main training is to drink beer...

You forgot to mention on the women side:
Anna Gasper, bundesliga player 12 times germany national player, 21 years old
Bianca schmidt, Bundseilga player, Germany national player, 28 years old
Inka Wesely, Bundesliga player, germany national player, 27 years old
Viktoria Schwalm, bundesliga player, 20 years old.
Laura Lindner, bundesliga player, 24 years old.

This article says the match was very close until the end where the men didn´t have the condition to hold with the professional athletes

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

A kreisliga team defeats a bundesliga team here
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

A group of friends defeats a 2. bundesliga female team
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

once thy play against slightly more serious opponents (bezirksliga, 7th division), bundeslia women get destroyed.
here they lose 15-0 against a bezirksliga team (mostly drink beer and train twice a week, when they have time after work)
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by garcon55; 07-Aug-20 at 14:57.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to garcon55 For This Useful Post:
  #232  
Old 07-Aug-20, 15:09
Amazonia Amazonia is offline
Senior Member
Points: 8,757, Level: 40 Points: 8,757, Level: 40 Points: 8,757, Level: 40
Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5%
Award-Showcase
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 440
Thanks: 393
Thanked 1,598 Times in 292 Posts
Default Re: How common and realistic is it for a woman to be stronger than a man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcon55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A kreisliga team defeats a bundesliga team here
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The video is literally titled "Geschlechterkampf" (German for "battle of the sexes"), but you said these games are not promoted as such and are just seen as perfectly normal friendlies lol.

For you, it's only a "battle of the sexes" if men win, then all women should be ridiculed for it and it reflects badly on them, but if women win then it suddenly isn't a battle of the sexes anymore and you already have tons of excuses ready for those men like drinking beer etc. Well maybe they should have kept drinking beer instead of calling out women and getting their butts kicked by them then.

Like I said, it's funny how you and other insecure males here are actually the ones belittling the losing males, as if you would do any better than them. You would never get above that kreisliga team level either, and those girls would beat you as well.
Reply With Quote
  #233  
Old 07-Aug-20, 15:16
garcon55 garcon55 is offline
Banned
Points: 7,336, Level: 36 Points: 7,336, Level: 36 Points: 7,336, Level: 36
Activity: 16.9% Activity: 16.9% Activity: 16.9%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 615
Thanks: 19
Thanked 388 Times in 192 Posts
Default Re: How common and realistic is it for a woman to be stronger than a man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The video is literally titled "Geschlechterkampf" (German for "battle of the sexes"), but you said these games are not promoted as such and are just seen as perfectly normal friendlies lol.

For you, it's only a "battle of the sexes" if men win, then all women should be ridiculed for it and it reflects badly on them, but if women win then it suddenly isn't a battle of the sexes anymore and you already have tons of excuses ready for those men like drinking beer etc. Well maybe they should have kept drinking beer instead of calling out women and getting their butts kicked by them then.

Like I said, it's funny how you and other insecure males here are actually the ones belittling the losing males, as if you would do any better than them. You would never get above that kreisliga team level either, and those girls would beat you as well.
No it is used by the press or some people around.
but never by the players or the coaches. We all know it is not the case.
as i was young I played once a training match against first league women,
but nobody called it a battle of the sexes and the outcome was not meaning anything concerning the superiority of one sex. this is absurd.
Reply With Quote
  #234  
Old 07-Aug-20, 15:32
Amazonia Amazonia is offline
Senior Member
Points: 8,757, Level: 40 Points: 8,757, Level: 40 Points: 8,757, Level: 40
Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5%
Award-Showcase
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 440
Thanks: 393
Thanked 1,598 Times in 292 Posts
Default Re: How common and realistic is it for a woman to be stronger than a man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcon55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No it is used by the press or some people around.
but never by the players or the coaches. We all know it is not the case.
as i was young I played once a training match against first league women,
but nobody called it a battle of the sexes and the outcome was not meaning anything concerning the superiority of one sex. this is absurd.
But you are the one who things that the outcome of such games proves that the men are superior when the men win. You're constantly bringing up the same few games where men won as a proof regarding entire gender, even though nobody here cares about these games. You posted about that Zurich game like million times so obviously you see these games as some sort of important proof of something regarding entire gender, but only when the men win of course.

You're so hypocritical is laughable. You keep bringing up these matches as a proof how much women suck but when one jokingly comments that women won the battle of sexes once women win you're all butthurt and emotional.

People like me and jiminy don't care when women lose and we find it fun when they win, because we're not some insecure men that need to live vicariously through better athletic men who win against women. But you obviously have a huge problem with women winning in real life, why would you otherwise spent entire days arguing about this on a forum like this? If men are so obviously superior as you claim, why do you need to argue for this so much then? You're clearly a bottom tier man that gets put to shame by alpha females in all aspects of life and you want to share your frustrations here out of all places.
Reply With Quote
  #235  
Old 07-Aug-20, 15:35
garcon55 garcon55 is offline
Banned
Points: 7,336, Level: 36 Points: 7,336, Level: 36 Points: 7,336, Level: 36
Activity: 16.9% Activity: 16.9% Activity: 16.9%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 615
Thanks: 19
Thanked 388 Times in 192 Posts
Default Re: How common and realistic is it for a woman to be stronger than a man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
But you are the one who things that the outcome of such games proves that the men are superior when the men win. You're constantly bringing up the same few games where men won as a proof regarding entire gender, even though nobody here cares about these games. You posted about that Zurich game like million times so obviously you see these games as some sort of important proof of something regarding entire gender, but only when the men win of course.

You're so hypocritical is laughable. You keep bringing up these matches as a proof how much women suck but when one jokingly comments that women won the battle of sexes once women win you're all butthurt and emotional.

People like me and jiminy don't care when women lose and we find it fun when they win, because we're not some insecure men that need to live vicariously through better athletic men who win against women. But you obviously have a huge problem with women winning in real life, why would you otherwise spent entire days arguing about this on a forum like this? If men are so obviously superior as you claim, why do you need to argue for this so much then? You're clearly a bottom tier man that gets put to shame by alpha females in all aspects of life and you want to share your frustrations here out of all places.
again you come to your beta alpha frustration insecure blabla... quite entertaining
Reply With Quote
  #236  
Old 07-Aug-20, 16:59
jiminy's Avatar
jiminy jiminy is offline
Senior Member
Points: 34,389, Level: 81 Points: 34,389, Level: 81 Points: 34,389, Level: 81
Activity: 29.6% Activity: 29.6% Activity: 29.6%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,742
Thanks: 1,775
Thanked 4,610 Times in 1,031 Posts
Default Re: How common and realistic is it for a woman to be stronger than a man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Many times I saw elite German female football clubs playing against adult lower tier male clubs and those games were promoted as the "battle of the sexes", with women winning a lot. I can't remember the exact game, but one of them specifically had posters saying "battle of the sexes" to promote it.

Here is an example of German female team Turbine Potsdam beating a German male team:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]


The next one is even better example. In this game they were openly challenged by the male team who wanted to celebrate the 100 year anniversary of their club by playing against an elite female team:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Turbine Potsdam women sent their reserve team full of young teenage girls who mostly never played for their first team, but they still easily beat the old grown up male team 5-2.

I looked up the players and 3 goals were scored by 18 year old girls who never played for the first team but played in the second division for the B team and only scored 3 goals together in an entire season playing against women, yet managed to score the same amount against men in just one game.

The other 2 goals were scored by a 21 year old midfielder who also previously only scored twice against other women.

Yet these young girls easily beat the older men. It was literally men versus girls and the girls won.

You can't say this was seen just as any other friendly game for the men, they called out the women probably having same mentality like you thinking they could "embarrass" an elite female team and instead they got their butts kicked by them on their home turf in front of their girlfriends, wives, relatives... With the women not even bothering sending their best players but sent a bunch of teenage girls instead and they were still able to teach the males a lesson in humility.

But of course, by your logic this is somehow again a victory for the men..

Basically according to garcon, if a men's team beat a women's team then it reflects badly on the entire female gender and it serves as a proof that males are superior, but if women's team beat a men's team it only reflects badly on that particular male team and it's actually also a win for the male gender for some reason. This is literally what you're saying. You keep bringing up the Zurich and Dallas matches as some sort of proof that all women suck.
Great stuff.

To be honest, some of the stuff yourself, deepkick and other great posters have researched and shared is a real treat for many of us here.

To be honest, if anything, I'm probably guilty myself of giving men too much credit without knowing the facts. I would never have guessed girls beating guys at Football was actually this prevalent.

One of the reasons I have reiterated about entire nations of men where the average height is lower than average female height of other nations is because it kind of blew my mind to learn that. Sure, I knew people in the east were a bit shorter, but surely their men would, on average, still be taller than any nation of women... Right? That's what I thought, anyway and never really bothered looking into it due to male chauvinism perhaps. It also blew my mind to learn entire nations of many millions of men (proud, young, healthy men in their physical prime) can't put forward ONE athlete that can best womens records/ top female athletes.

If you told me there's going to be a 'battle of the sexes' football match, my first thought would be you have to give benefit of the doubt to the guys, they have to be considered the favourites. Womens Footie is really not that popular in comparison to mens.

When I was at school, the most athletic girls, the ones with the most potential, the ones that could beat plenty of boys if they wanted to simply had no interest in it or developing their talent. They wanted to be Actresses, Singers, Teachers, Mothers, Models, etc. Not sportspeople. On the flip side nearly every boy wants to be a sportsman and tries harder and takes sport super-duper seriously.

I try to be realistic about most things and that's why I said no woman on earth can beat Conor or Khabib in MMA, Tyson would beat Godess Severa, Tyson would beat Alina Popa, Malignaggi would beat Shevchenko (in Boxing), etc... Of course if one of these matchups ever did come to fruition and say, Shevchenko did beat Malignaggi, I would happily reassess my opinion, admit I was wrong. And if Malignaggi won, well, that's what I expected anyway.

Another thing about garcon is that I think he likes to compartmentalise his fetish. Maybe watch a few fake videos from grapplinggirls or DWW, get his kicks and then be able to tell himself "it's all just fantasy really". Threads like these make him feel uncomfortable because they're obviously not fantasy but factual proof that many girls can indeed beat guys. Post a vid of a girl beating a guy and he feels the compulsive need to "counter" that by posting a vid of guys beating girls along with uninformed gibberish about why your vid should be dismissed and his is more relevant.

Of course for the balanced minded, we know both are factual and both are relevant.

It's just that your vids trigger him and shatter his delusions about male superiority. It's not as clear cut as he likes to think.

...And no, garçon, I don't have delusions about female superiority. It's just that no one cares to see guys beating girls. We expect it. Watching guys beating girls is like watching Amazon.com making profit.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
  #237  
Old 07-Aug-20, 17:08
Amazonia Amazonia is offline
Senior Member
Points: 8,757, Level: 40 Points: 8,757, Level: 40 Points: 8,757, Level: 40
Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5%
Award-Showcase
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 440
Thanks: 393
Thanked 1,598 Times in 292 Posts
Default Re: How common and realistic is it for a woman to be stronger than a man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcon55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
blabla...

How about this then... I posted this in the thread about female teams beating males but I should post it here too if you want to discuss it:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
From Slovenia, women first division team played against the U19 male team from the same town, the male team plays in the second division.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The women won 3:2. Very good win for women against the U19 men of their own club.

Who can say that women can't play football when the losing men were much bigger and more athletic and the women simply out-skilled them? The 2nd and 3rd goals for women were really great goals, while the males only scored after one on one situation with the goalkeeper.


Here they played against the U15 side of one of the top clubs in the country that recently won the national cup and was 4th in the first division:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The women were winning 2-1 until the 87th minute when they scored an unfortunate own goal and the match ended with a draw. Still a very good result for women against the youth team of one of the best clubs in their country.

So what about this then, the first division female team beat a U19 team of a second division club from the same country. They both come from the same town, it's the same club basically it seems. So it looks like the U19 males of that town can't beat the local women.

It's also hilarious you say women aren't technical when they completely out-skilled the males and the only reason males were even in the games is because they were bigger and more athletic and found themselves in one-on-one situations with goalkeeper due to sprinting better. But passing and shots from women were so much better. They completely put the males to shame!

Also they were very close to beating the U15 team of one of the most reputed clubs of their country. They scored a really unlucky own goal in 87th minute as they were cruising to victory. The boys were really lucky to be saved from embarrassment lol.

And before you start dissing Slovene football like you did with Switzerland, it's a country that produced two of the best players in the game right now Ilicic and Oblak. So obviously the males aren't unskilled there. And the female club is far from elite either, I researched them and they were never able to break into women's champions league.

I think the reason why Western European male clubs are so much better than females is because they have a lot of money and bring all the top players from the world already in their youth teams. But in Eastern Europe there are only local guys playing in youth teams so things are more realistic and equal, and women are holding their own even against U19 MEN and even beating them!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
  #238  
Old 07-Aug-20, 17:25
IgorWittmann's Avatar
IgorWittmann IgorWittmann is online now
Senior Member
Points: 30,463, Level: 76 Points: 30,463, Level: 76 Points: 30,463, Level: 76
Activity: 64.8% Activity: 64.8% Activity: 64.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Gender: Male
Location: Rio de Janeiro
Posts: 1,450
Thanks: 722
Thanked 7,227 Times in 931 Posts
Default Re: How common and realistic is it for a woman to be stronger than a man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great stuff.

To be honest, some of the stuff yourself, deepkick and other great posters have researched and shared is a real treat for many of us here.

To be honest, if anything, I'm probably guilty myself of giving men too much credit without knowing the facts. I would never have guessed girls beating guys at Football was actually this prevalent.

One of the reasons I have reiterated about entire nations of men where the average height is lower than average female height of other nations is because it kind of blew my mind to learn that. Sure, I knew people in the east were a bit shorter, but surely their men would, on average, still be taller than any nation of women... Right? That's what I thought, anyway and never really bothered looking into it due to male chauvinism perhaps. It also blew my mind to learn entire nations of many millions of men (proud, young, healthy men in their physical prime) can't put forward ONE athlete that can best womens records/ top female athletes.

If you told me there's going to be a 'battle of the sexes' football match, my first thought would be you have to give benefit of the doubt to the guys, they have to be considered the favourites. Womens Footie is really not that popular in comparison to mens.

When I was at school, the most athletic girls, the ones with the most potential, the ones that could beat plenty of boys if they wanted to simply had no interest in it or developing their talent. They wanted to be Actresses, Singers, Teachers, Mothers, Models, etc. Not sportspeople. On the flip side nearly every boy wants to be a sportsman and tries harder and takes sport super-duper seriously.

I try to be realistic about most things and that's why I said no woman on earth can beat Conor or Khabib in MMA, Tyson would beat Godess Severa, Tyson would beat Alina Popa, Malignaggi would beat Shevchenko (in Boxing), etc... Of course if one of these matchups ever did come to fruition and say, Shevchenko did beat Malignaggi, I would happily reassess my opinion, admit I was wrong. And if Malignaggi won, well, that's what I expected anyway.

Another thing about garcon is that I think he likes to compartmentalise his fetish. Maybe watch a few fake videos from grapplinggirls or DWW, get his kicks and then be able to tell himself "it's all just fantasy really". Threads like these make him feel uncomfortable because they're obviously not fantasy but factual proof that many girls can indeed beat guys. Post a vid of a girl beating a guy and he feels the compulsive need to "counter" that by posting a vid of guys beating girls along with uninformed gibberish about why your vid should be dismissed and his is more relevant.

Of course for the balanced minded, we know both are factual and both are relevant.

It's just that your vids trigger him and shatter his delusions about male superiority. It's not as clear cut as he likes to think.

...And no, garçon, I don't have delusions about female superiority. It's just that no one cares to see guys beating girls. We expect it. Watching guys beating girls is like watching Amazon.com making profit.
I'll give my opinion on this. I'll not get deeper, just passing by to give a comment.
I understand that, because of the forum's theme and fetish, many users here like to bring this further, to other scenarios, areas... but real life in some contests are far from this scenario. I also feel like that sometimes too.
But female teams defeating male teams at soccer doesn't happen that often, and generally happens in very few matches, in specific contests, like they against U-15, U-17 teams in training matches...
The main Brazilian female national team, for example, lost to the U-15 side of Bangu by 2-0, and by 3 goals to the U-15 side of the Red Bull Brasil (now Red Bull Bragantino), the U-15 of Ceará also defeated the main female Australia national team, not to mention varios other examples, which clearly shows the difference between them. (I also watch female soccer btw)
So I think it's a matter of separating things, it's not because that a female team managed to defeat a U-15 random team that the difference doesn't exists. This can happen to a more realistic contest in other sports. Always thought that was cool when woman defeated man in BJJ competitions, for example.
Reply With Quote
  #239  
Old 07-Aug-20, 18:04
Amazonia Amazonia is offline
Senior Member
Points: 8,757, Level: 40 Points: 8,757, Level: 40 Points: 8,757, Level: 40
Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5%
Award-Showcase
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 440
Thanks: 393
Thanked 1,598 Times in 292 Posts
Default Re: How common and realistic is it for a woman to be stronger than a man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
To be honest, if anything, I'm probably guilty myself of giving men too much credit without knowing the facts. I would never have guessed girls beating guys at Football was actually this prevalent.
That's probably because insecure men keep repeating the same few stories of U15 boys beating certain women elite teams. Even the media published those stories and made a big deal out of it. But when the opposite happens (women trouncing male teams), everyone ignores it. If it wouldn't be for internet savvy and foreign language savvy guys like me researching these intergender events from different countries, no one would know about it, because it's never reported (unless the women get embarrassed).

Thanks for your compliments, I think deepkick deserves the most credit though, it seems to me that he was the pioneer of researching the international intergender matches on this forums and it encouraged many others like me to look deeper into this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgorWittmann [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'll give my opinion on this. I'll not get deeper, just passing by to give a comment.
I understand that, because of the forum's theme and fetish, many users here like to bring this further, to other scenarios, areas... but real life in some contests are far from this scenario. I also feel like that sometimes too.
But female teams defeating male teams at soccer doesn't happen that often, and generally happens in very few matches, in specific contests, like they against U-15, U-17 teams in training matches...
The main Brazilian female national team, for example, lost to the U-15 side of Bangu by 2-0, and by 3 goals to the U-15 side of the Red Bull Brasil (now Red Bull Bragantino), the U-15 of Ceará also defeated the main female Australia national team, not to mention varios other examples, which clearly shows the difference between them. (I also watch female soccer btw)
So I think it's a matter of separating things, it's not because that a female team managed to defeat a U-15 random team that the difference doesn't exists. This can happen to a more realistic contest in other sports. Always thought that was cool when woman defeated man in BJJ competitions, for example.

Why do guys like you always feel the need to post this whenever women beat men in something?

It's always like this

*someone simply posts a video of women beating men in sports*

Comments: "Yeah, but remember women lost that game against Red Bull U15 once"

It's ridiculous.

It's so obvious you're insecure and uncomfortable about it. If you think men are so superior to women in sports, why do you feel the need to always post about it, especially on a forum like this?

It's hilarious how this forum is one of the communities that seems to be the most butthurt about women besting men in sports. Anywhere else people give credit to the winning women but here it's constant butthurt.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
  #240  
Old 07-Aug-20, 18:47
jiminy's Avatar
jiminy jiminy is offline
Senior Member
Points: 34,389, Level: 81 Points: 34,389, Level: 81 Points: 34,389, Level: 81
Activity: 29.6% Activity: 29.6% Activity: 29.6%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,742
Thanks: 1,775
Thanked 4,610 Times in 1,031 Posts
Default Re: How common and realistic is it for a woman to be stronger than a man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If it wouldn't be for internet savvy and foreign language savvy guys like me researching these intergender events from different countries, no one would know about it, because it's never reported (unless the women get embarrassed).

Thanks for your compliments, I think deepkick deserves the most credit though, it seems to me that he was the pioneer of researching the international intergender matches on this forums and it encouraged many others like me to look deeper into this.
Totally.

And I'm sure @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] would enjoy seeing these inter gender clips from Slovenia if he hasn't already.

We can clearly see the girls in this clip [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] don't have a physical advantage. They are not as tall or physical. It's more about athleticism, skill and team synergy. The striking and placement of the last 2 goals was too much for the very dejected looking male goal keeper, completely beaten by the power, placement and technique of the female players.


Fair enough @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] but please don't tell me about men's teams winning as if I'm in need of some kind of reality check. Like I said, I would always give benefit of the doubt to a well drilled men's squad until proven otherwise but when the women do win it's only fair to acknowledge that for what it is. A fair and square win. These teams might not be Liverpool and Barcelona but every guy I know that plays Football - and I only know grass roots level players - whether it be for a non-league pub team or even my Uncle's "Walking Football" seniors, they are still proud men who like to call themselves Footballers and would hate being beaten by girls.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Situations/Positions/Techniques where weaker woman can bring stronger men in trouble Andrew Kanagal Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 19 19-Oct-20 12:51
There is a different feeling havig sex with a woman stronger than you? Hendrix Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 7 09-Sep-17 20:33
is women have stronger legs than men then why is no woman faster than Usain Bolt? DR3DD Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 18 22-Mar-15 11:59
Do you know a stronger woman? fem_str Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 73 27-Apr-13 12:55
Which woman is stronger? naruto96 Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 7 13-Dec-12 04:01


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:59.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.