Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Facesit Indulgence II (Curie vs Foxy).
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-163.

Old 12-Jan-16, 17:16
Points: 11,010, Level: 45 Points: 11,010, Level: 45 Points: 11,010, Level: 45
Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,362 Times in 385 Posts
Default Re: For fantasy mixed wrestling- What do you want to see?

I basically require 2 things for a fantasy wrestling video. One, the girls should be attractive. Usually not a problem. And 2, the holds need to be real. Not the match itself, but the holds. I hate seeing videos where someone is put in a scissor hold where the girl is barely squeezing, yet the person in the scissor hold is acting like their head is being ripped off their body.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jan-16, 18:27
Points: 37,546, Level: 85 Points: 37,546, Level: 85 Points: 37,546, Level: 85
Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,545 Times in 615 Posts

Agreed. I hate when they have a scissor on him and they don't even squeeze their legs. The moves should hurt the jobber at least a little.

I also hate jobbers that never tap.
The Following User Says Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jan-16, 21:12
Points: 75,399, Level: 100 Points: 75,399, Level: 100 Points: 75,399, Level: 100
Activity: 59.3% Activity: 59.3% Activity: 59.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 11,536 Times in 3,239 Posts

Seems like some of the fantasy makers could learn something from those not even in the business. Like this. Non-competitive, but he is trying to escape and she is really hurting him (although he is unable to talk while being crushed, something Drew might find unacceptable )

Wife chokes husband
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Of course you probably couldn't be this intense for a 20-30 minute video, but they could space it out.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jan-16, 12:03
Points: 12,399, Level: 48 Points: 12,399, Level: 48 Points: 12,399, Level: 48
Activity: 8.5% Activity: 8.5% Activity: 8.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,079 Times in 353 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I basically require 2 things for a fantasy wrestling video. One, the girls should be attractive. Usually not a problem. And 2, the holds need to be real. Not the match itself, but the holds. I hate seeing videos where someone is put in a scissor hold where the girl is barely squeezing, yet the person in the scissor hold is acting like their head is being ripped off their body.
LMAO at "acting like their head is being ripped off their body."

I know EXACTLY what you mean! And yeah - it's annoying...
The Following User Says Thank You to schatten_PhD For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jan-16, 15:50
Points: 37,546, Level: 85 Points: 37,546, Level: 85 Points: 37,546, Level: 85
Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,545 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stymie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Seems like some of the fantasy makers could learn something from those not even in the business. Like this. Non-competitive, but he is trying to escape and she is really hurting him (although he is unable to talk while being crushed, something Drew might find unacceptable )

Wife chokes husband

Of course you probably couldn't be this intense for a 20-30 minute video, but they could space it out.
If the girl is good enough that totally can be done the whole 30 minutes. I've done sessions like that and its amazing. I just tap a million times. The girls don't get tired and if they are that good they know how not to hurt.

Kinda like Jennifer Thomas vs. some jobber at MWU. One of the best vids of all time.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jan-16, 13:46
Points: 3,256, Level: 23 Points: 3,256, Level: 23 Points: 3,256, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stymie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wife chokes husband
Great video, thanks. I absolutely love Alex Wong. She is everything I could want in a female wrestling partner: cute, thick strong body, playful and sassy, and most importantly, she clearly enjoys herself and has lots of fun with it. In another of her youtube videos she laces on her pink gloves and boxes her husband. Not quite as one-sided as this choke video, but close. She's definitely got skills.
Old 17-Jan-16, 20:07
Points: 11,010, Level: 45 Points: 11,010, Level: 45 Points: 11,010, Level: 45
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,362 Times in 385 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No. Not dumb scenarios. Creative, smart scenarios. There was a Skyler Rene video I bought where Kandor actually did a good job.

She needed a webmaster and she decided he'd be great but told him she wouldn't pay. So she beat him into doing it for free and then outsmarted him by making him sign a contract. Of course its not real but it was a good beating, plus very humiliating.

Kandor is a terrible jobber but actually was almost decent in this one.
I actually like Kandor as a jobber. Yeah his acting sucks and he screams like a little girl, but the man can take a beating. And he's not afraid of being KOed like others jobbers he has done work with.
Old 21-Aug-20, 19:23
Points: 2,829, Level: 22 Points: 2,829, Level: 22 Points: 2,829, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I can name you several well acted, well-written story lines. Unfortunately, its very rare but it has happened.
In the world of fetish video clips...not just mixed wrestling clips...but ANY sexual fetish clips, good writing and acting is a rarity. It *does* exist, but it doesn't occur that often.

Someone made a comment that they would rather watch a highly technical, attractive, skilled female wrestler than one who was a good actor, but below average wrestler. I guess it depends on what you are looking for. "Fantasy" clips should, in theory, have a good story, and good acting..because the thrust is wish fulfillment- watching a fantasy be played out on video.

In the pro wrestling world, there are lots of decent actors/actresses who also know how to wrestle.
The Following User Says Thank You to magnate For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Aug-20, 00:41
Points: 3,538, Level: 24 Points: 3,538, Level: 24 Points: 3,538, Level: 24
Last Achievements

I love one sided matches with plenty of holds and submissions.. trash talking is also a bonus
My favourite matches are pro wrestling attire where ancocky male gets schooled and the best ending is where he is out to sleep in the ring. I also am not a fan when the holds look weak. I can tell especially with the rnc.. or a sleeper loosly applied.. it sucks.

Some of the matches i recommend include.
Kristen Blake vs jobber.. she talks trash and beats him three falls. Putting him to sleep at the end as punishment its great. You can watch it on YouTube.

Cameron vs raquel. Another great match she schools him with lots of holds and puts him to sleep. Its around on the net if you google it.. i love a female wrestler that knows a variety of holds.

Christie ricci matches.. shes amazing with her holds.. I can't remember the name.of the matches but she does great at dominating males..

Malia hosaka.. slampeg matches.. I love them all!! Shes so sadistic its so hot, screaming and punishing guys

Doommaiden vids. Veve and some of the other ladies.. lotsof ceiling holds.. so so good.. love seeing the guys beg for mercy.. my dream to go to new york to get pretzeled..

Also Japanese mixed pro wrestling.. club q and AWV.?? Very good femdom in pro wrestling attire.. trash talking and sadistic.. I hate maledom or the sex wrestling.. but there are a few no nudity just wrestling which is fantastic!!

For me.. nice wrestling boots and gear is super important.. i dont like skanky bikinis. The more sports looking for me like speedo is perfect..
The Following User Says Thank You to mysterio For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Aug-20, 02:03
Points: 2,965, Level: 22 Points: 2,965, Level: 22 Points: 2,965, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooksie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
And yet, when does one EVER see good acting, writing and directing? Personally, I'm more interested in whether they can wrestle more than I am with their acting ability. If I want acting, I'll go to a movie. Just my two cents.
I have seen quite a bit acting that was pretty good or at least wasn't horrible. The ones I hate are the ones I have to mute because they wont stop talking or fake moaning and crying.

You don't have to be a great actor or actress but please refrain from telling the jobber what you are going to do to them every freaking minute, and jobbers don't fake moan or do a Drew. Some people are horrid at the fake knockouts as well. lol

Yes, you released as soon as I went out and now I am going to be out for ten minutes. Just no.
The Following User Says Thank You to outcold For This Useful Post: