Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Nov-20, 12:36
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,923 Times in 486 Posts
Default Re: Female teams vs Mens team in real sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Amazon [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great find Young Amazon! The boys were trashed again! Great goal by the girl at the end.

Btw clear your PM space so we can continue to chat
The Following User Says Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Nov-20, 13:08
Banned
Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfourt [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
"butthurt over women beating men in real sports"

Thatīs simply not true.

But i have not lost any sense of reality.
It would be a shame if a womens champions league winner team could not even beat a division 7 U17 boys team.
And by the way the women need the youth boys teams to prepare for their own season. Thatīs the reason way this matchups happen.
The reason is not to humiliate them.

And i think they are supposed to beat some of them. But it also shows how large the gender gap really is. Not more not less.

Itīs a fact that sports like Crossfit, bodybuilding and pro mma (men and women) have a big doping problem.

If you just donīt want to see it, well thatīs your opinion i do not share..
No iīm not garcon55.
Most of the people on this forum have no idea of soccer.
They think that bundesliga top women being challenged by some abysmal 7th division U17 or U15 boys teams is amazing
Some friends teams playing on sunday could defeat this kind of teams.
Interestingly top adult women seem to play less against top boys.
They might be tired of being defeated and go rather against some low tier boys teams.

Added after 25 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The butthurt clearly does trigger you out from under your rock.

As things sit you've made 54 posts in over 6 years and every comment is basically the same butthurt ramblings that are provoked by men losing to women.

"It's only a low division youth side"

"steroids"

wah, wah, wah...

Yes because we all know that these teams are no low division youth sides, and crossfit athletes donīt take steroids,
welcome in Jiminyīs orwellianīs world...

Last edited by garcon55; 02-Nov-20 at 13:08.
Old 03-Nov-20, 03:31
Points: 57,566, Level: 100 Points: 57,566, Level: 100 Points: 57,566, Level: 100
Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,746 Times in 1,915 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcon55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Some friends teams playing on sunday could defeat this kind of teams.
This is probably around your level.

...And I'm sure some of these older gentlemen with their dated mindsets really do think they could "still" (as if they ever could) beat a well drilled U15 schoolgirl side. Pure delusion!

Old 04-Nov-20, 07:35
Points: 4,518, Level: 28 Points: 4,518, Level: 28 Points: 4,518, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsxqaz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
wow i can't believe the girls won, i always thought girls couldn't win matches against guys in team sports, this is changing my whole worldview on sports!
The Following User Says Thank You to pepembo For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Nov-20, 13:30
Banned
Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is probably around your level.

...And I'm sure some of these older gentlemen with their dated mindsets really do think they could "still" (as if they ever could) beat a well drilled U15 schoolgirl side. Pure delusion!

not really. A Ü40 kreisliga team (7th division of older men league) easily defeated a 2nd bundesliga women (no U15 but adult trained women) team 7-0...

In my region a Ü50 (above 50 years old!) men team used to play 7 against 7 easily defeated a 2nd bundesliga female team in a 11 against 11 match.

Last edited by garcon55; 06-Nov-20 at 14:00.
Old 10-Jul-21, 06:26
Points: 2,093, Level: 18 Points: 2,093, Level: 18 Points: 2,093, Level: 18
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I've seen men handed some humiliating defeats by their female opponents in oil wrestling matches.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frankbeans21 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Nov-21, 01:56
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,923 Times in 486 Posts

Eintrach Frankfurt women destroy U17 boys' team 7:0.

Girls celebrate their easy victory over boys.
Attached Images
File Type: png girls.png (1.55 MB, 163 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Nov-21, 12:58
Banned
Points: 5,899, Level: 32 Points: 5,899, Level: 32 Points: 5,899, Level: 32
Activity: 58.5% Activity: 58.5% Activity: 58.5%

Like the Basketball game above (unorganized boys vs. a Girls competitive team (oh and 13 year olds too), these examples are sad.

The picture of the victorious women's soccer team shows a very good athletic team.

Let me guess the boys team was no more then a rec soccer one? The one picture in the article shows a very young, skinny boy is an example.
Old 15-Nov-21, 14:01
Points: 13,908, Level: 51 Points: 13,908, Level: 51 Points: 13,908, Level: 51
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,438 Times in 903 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fvsfforever [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Like the Basketball game above (unorganized boys vs. a Girls competitive team (oh and 13 year olds too), these examples are sad.
The women completely dominated 7-0 so I don't see why it should be sad for them, you would have a point if they won but struggling in a close, back and forth match.

Quote:
The picture of the victorious women's soccer team shows a very good athletic team.

Let me guess the boys team was no more then a rec soccer one? The one picture in the article shows a very young, skinny boy is an example.
He is 17 year old and you can't judge how good a soccer player is based on his size or muscle mass, it's not the NFL or the NBA.

The best soccer player ever is Messi who was playing professionally with adults at the highest level when he was just a 16 year old "short and skinny boy."

Anyway as someone who grew up among soccer players (altough I personally never cared much about it) I can assure you that a 17 year old boy who cares about soccer enough to train and play in an official team is going to hate and feel humiliated losing to a women's team, no matter their level.
The Following User Says Thank You to Elbow Escape For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Nov-21, 14:27
Banned
Points: 5,899, Level: 32 Points: 5,899, Level: 32 Points: 5,899, Level: 32
Activity: 58.5% Activity: 58.5% Activity: 58.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbow Escape [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The women completely dominated 7-0 so I don't see why it should be sad for them, you would have a point if they won but struggling in a close, back and forth match.

He is 17 year old and you can't judge how good a soccer player is based on his size or muscle mass, it's not the NFL or the NBA.

The best soccer player ever is Messi who was playing professionally with adults at the highest level when he was just a 16 year old "short and skinny boy."

Anyway as someone who grew up among soccer players (altough I personally never cared much about it) I can assure you that a 17 year old boy who cares about soccer enough to train and play in an official team is going to hate and feel humiliated losing to a women's team, no matter their level.
Not the point. No one knows what the situation was. Will the best female teams beat boys who are playing rec soccer? Yes they will.

The picture was the only one, and yes the difference was significant.

I was out skating and playing shinny hockey (much much older). Hadn't been on skates in years. Some competitive female hockey players were they and yes they skated rings around me (I was never good, but had a nose for the puck and some skills). So what they were better then me?

Of course when boys dominate girls, that won't be posted here or will be explained away.