Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 03-Oct-20, 14:43
Points: 1,678, Level: 16 Points: 1,678, Level: 16 Points: 1,678, Level: 16
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Default Re: SFL: The Return

Very fun match! It,s a very interesting and nice strategy of The Tigress to mix pain and pleasure together. She can probably teach some good tricks to Hunter whenever he needs it for The Wildcat!

The lil'group of new guys is at it again. They definitely cause trouble but as long as they don't put some win under their belts will be hard for them to really gain credibility and momentum. Wonder what will happen next!

Not too much shame for Ruby to lose, she was facing a big star (even if that star had not win a lot recently) and seeing her actually struggle to get the information and results she want does make for a more interesting story!
The Following User Says Thank You to TheChallengeMaster For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Nov-20, 01:53
Points: 5,448, Level: 31 Points: 5,448, Level: 31 Points: 5,448, Level: 31
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Once we were through the curtain, Nikky handed me off to Brad, who was waiting on his partner.

"Help her get to the med center, so she can get her knee checked out." The Wildcat told him.

"Wait!" I called out. "Tell me, Nikky. We had a deal. I fought Amy. Tell me who taught you…"

Nikky smirked at me.

"You lost, though. Why would I answer your question in exchange for that? Sorry old girl…but you had to win."

"That's not how I remember that conversation at all…." I replied, staring into her eyes.

"Oh? You said were going to 'tame a Tigress.' But you fell short of that. I only reward winners, Alicia. You need to keep that in mind in any other deals you make with me.”

She turned to walk away, but before she could, I called out, “So, did you make some kind of deal with the Outsiders, then?”

The Wildcat turned back around.

“They had every reason to go after me.” I pressed on. “Alisha in particular has a real mad on for me. But instead they toss me aside and go right for Amy. Not exactly normal behavior for them. Add in the fact that you knew they weren't there for me, despite the history, and that makes me think you've worked out something with them."

"Well look at you, trying to be all like Sherlock Holmes." Nikky said, looking me in the eye. "Alright. So what if I did? It saved you a beating from them, and instead gave one to a person I dislike. Win-win all around. And….it bought me a favor from higher ups who want to shake the SFL out of it's business as usual."

She smiled coldly as I shook my head, stunned silent to hear her admit she cut a deal with the Outsiders.

"And Ruby, in case you don't know, with the way this went down, and given how Amy thinks, I'm pretty sure she thinks you purposely set her up for the Outsiders. Which is what she's telling all of her husband's little feel good brigade. The Phenom, Sexkitten, Hunter. Those two new Texans he helped get transferred here. Even the Killer Queen, Dana. All focused on you." Nikky told me. "But don't worry….you're safe with me and my people.."

Even though the words might seem reassuring, they were delivered with the tone of a chess player informing her opponent that she had them in checkmate. In fact, in a way she was. I mean, I was starting to think of trying to maybe meet with Justin, explain what happened, and try to get him to help me reason with the Tigress. But….Nikky pretty much told me subtly that it wasn't going to work.*

And if Dana was friends with Amy….well I was already hesitant to approach her, given our past, but now I was even more convinced that a reunion between us would go really badly.

"Now, get that knee looked at. I want all my people performing as well as they can." Nikky smiled, then went on. "Oh. By the way, even though you lost, I enjoyed your match. When you put Amy in the Killer Queen's old finishing hold, the look on her face was priceless. And, if you were trying to send a message to Dana, well mission accomplished."

With that, the Wildcat turned and walked away, leaving me stunned at situation I found myself in. I couldn't leave her group now, not with people from two factions with axes to grind.*

"Fuck me…." I breathed softly, shaking my head in a mix of wonder, and if I'm being honest, a little fear at her savvy and manipulative nature.

"Yeah, she gets that reaction a lot." Brad said. "And that feeling you've got, remember it anytime you think of going against what Nikky says. Now, let's get you to the docs."

(Hey all! Its been awhile, and I hope you've all been doing well! I had hoped to get Lac to add in a reaction from Hunter about the previous match, but he's probably overwhelmed. Aren't we all? Anyway, I'll be swinging focus away from Ruby for a bit for a few matches/stories. I'll be introducing some new characters as well as putting some of the existing ones in some new matches. As always, check out @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] and @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]'s stories in the SFL setting! Thank you all for reading!)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valen For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-20, 05:29
Points: 10,362, Level: 43 Points: 10,362, Level: 43 Points: 10,362, Level: 43
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

“I can’t believe they think they can get away with this!”

My eyes track a furious Tigress as she paces, hair damp from her time in the shower. She turns burning eyes on me where I’m lounging back on the bed. “They’re mine, understand? I can’t have you fighting my battles for me, and they need to find out just how much of a mistake they’ve made going after me!”

“Wouldn’t dream of it dear.” At least not yet, anyway.

“And Ruby! Fucking bitch…can’t fucking believe….” Amy’s muttering trailed off into sub audible range as she continued pacing the length of our hotel room. I rose up onto my knees on the bed and motioned towards my incensed wife. She took the silent offer, sitting in front of me and pulling her hair forward and to the side as my hands slipped onto her shoulders. I'm rewarded with a long, low moan as my fingers started to knead her tense muscles.

“Did you see ‘Ruby’ out there? Using the ‘Last Breath’ on me? Unnnnnnnhhhhhhh…” she practically purred as my fingers found a particularly hard knot, almost cutting off her angry rant.

Almost.

“Wrong woman my ass.” She muttered. I’m careful not to show a reaction…that’s a problem. Even I’d cringed when Ruby threw that taunt at her. Amy’s always felt a little insecure, in private at least. It took a long time for her to open up to me about it when we first started teaming up. Ruby’s taunt had brought those old ghosts to the fore again. “And then in the end, after I beat the cunt in the middle of the ring, those newbs run in and try to make a name for themselves off of me! I bet she and that bitch of an ex of yours had a good laugh about that one, probably planned it from the start, lousy no good…”

“I don’t think Ruby was in on it.” My quiet, confident statement caused Amy’s shoulders to jerk. I waited a second as she settled back, my hands resuming their firm ministrations. “You didn’t see Ruby’s reaction to the Outsiders, she was as shocked as you were when they showed up. I wouldn’t be surprised if she thought they were after her.”

“Right. Next you’ll be telling me Nikky was just there as an innocent commentator.”

I can’t help the snort of derision that brushes past my lips, which unfortunately doesn’t help the dull ache in my head, my own bandaged reminder of my activities tonight. “Please, we both know she orchestrated the whole thing. I’m just telling you I don’t think Ruby was in on the planning.” Her head turns slightly toward me as I continue, “She was not expecting Nikky out there that night. I think you just got under her skin at the start before she could figure it out and you both let your emotions run away with you.” She shifts a little under my grip, taking and accepting the gentle remonstrance. Good, she's calming down now, starting to think through the match, catching the little things I was able to notice with the aid of a little distance.

“How did I miss that?”

I shrug, her muscles loosening under my fingers. “That’s the effect Nikky has on you.” I can practically feel her eye roll... "Okay, us." I amend.

“And how her using Dana’s old submission fit into your little theory? That had to be planned to send a message.”

I shook my head lightly. “I don’t think so, the camera actually focused on Nikky for a second when she applied the hold, she was just as interested as I was when Ruby put that hold on. The old girl herself seemed surprised when it got the reaction it did, unless I miss my guess.”

Amy mulled over my words, leaning back a little into my hands.

“Speaking of submissions,” I continued, “What was that in the second fall?” I smirk as Amy huffs, my hands and words having worked to calm her down. “How’d it go?” Shifting my voice a little higher, “fuck you, and your tongue, Ruby! Fuck, oh fuck…”

“Oh shut up.” She groused, but I can hear the smile in her words.

“I mean, you’re used to my tongue, so that must really have been something.” I murmur into her ear.

“Once again your hubris has me in awe.”

“Well deserved hubris.” I remind her, as my arms curl around her and pull her back into me fully.

A breath, then “Okay, okay. Let’s say Ruby’s a tool and not a mastermind. What do we do about it?”

“Nothing,” I lean in to kiss the back of her neck, “yet.”

“Hmmmmmmm…still playing the long game?”

I grin as she turns her face up to mine. “Always love.” I lean down, my lips capturing hers.

Ruby?

The Outsiders?

Nikky?

They can wait.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lac For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Nov-20, 10:42
Points: 1,658, Level: 16 Points: 1,658, Level: 16 Points: 1,658, Level: 16
Last Achievements

That third fall was prefect in all ways (La Dama vs Mark) as La Dama is my favorite sex-fighter and maybe the most perfect sex-fighter in the league ,cause she is a great wrestler with a lot of moves and kick not depending on scissoring only ,also she sexy like a hell , the anal riding was new and hot.
I like to see more of anal thing, thanks Valen keep writing.
Old 21-Jan-21, 05:55
Last Achievements

The Red Queen vs 'Exquisite' Charles Davenport

The crowd booed as the music for 'Exquisite' Charles Davenport began to play. ('For the Love of Money' by the O'Jays.) Clad in green tights with golden dollar signs lining the waist the man strode to the ring, wrapped in a golden cape.

"During his six months, Charles has done a lot to earn the ire of the fans." Kevin, one of the commentators said to George, one of his partners at the announcers' table. "Mainly by doing the last thing someone is supposed to do when they have money…..talk about having money."

Sure enough, as Charles called for a microphone, the boos intensified.

"Oh, I get it. You see me standing here, and you can't help but be jealous. The money, the cars. I have them and you don't."

He gave a smarmy grin as went on.

"I have them for one reason. A lesson I've learned, that all of you haven't. And that's money isn't everything…"

He paused, looking directly at the camera.

"It's the only thing." He concluded. "But I'm not here to talk about my success out in the world. You see my money was what got me in the league. But what's getting me to the top….is me! And to prove it, I'm calling out anyone in the back. I'm done playing with the other scrubs! I'm stepping up! So come on...unless you girls are too awestruck to take on the Exquisite One!"

With that he tossed aside the microphone.

There was a period of silence, the crowd starting to murmur as they wondered if anyone would take up tje challenge.

"Careful where you tread! You may lose your head!" The lyrics of Charles's newfound opponent boomed out through the arena's loudspeakers. "To the Red Queen, Queen of Hearts!" (Saxon 'The Red Queen')

The crowd let out a roar, recognizing the song!

"The Red Queen!" George yelled. "Holy Christ, could it really be the Red Queen?!"

"She's been gone almost a year, having suffered a leg injury…." Kevin replied with a shrug. "If that is her, Charles may want to retract that open challenge, and in a hurry."

As they spoke, a thick framed woman strode from the back clad in a red lace bodysuit. Long red hair streamed down her back, topped with a red and gold crown. Around her shoulders was a regal looking red cape. Her gaze took in the man in the ring as she made her way to it, disdain already in her expression.

"The crowd's reaction to the Red Queen is a lot more enthusiastic than I would have thought, given how high of an opinion she has of herself." Kevin noted. "She gives her old running mate Kenzie a run for her money with the whole 'worship me' gimmick."

"The Red Queen has a history behind her though. Out of the four women who were in Dynasty, Andrea was the only one who kept her regal identity. She's been tried and tested, unlike the so called Exquisite One. I mean he wins like three matches in a row and then acts like he's ready to go after the title. So I guess when those are the choices well…..I'd go with her too..." George replied. "But Charles does have an opportunity here. If he can beat the Red Queen, his claims of superiority suddenly gain a lot more weight."

After she stepped into the ring, the Red Queen set aside her cape and crown, then held her hand out, and a tech provided her with a microphone of her own.

"You stand before the one true queen, peasant. So, who are you, and why are you making so much noise in my ring?" She asked, her voice carrying a cultured, but arrogant tone, as she studied her nails.*

"Your ring?! Peasant!? I could buy this ring three times over." Charles retorted. "And it figures that the only woman with the courage to come out here is the one that busted her leg…"

"Courage?" The redheaded woman shook her head. "You poor, poor man. The others are not back there because they're afraid of you."

Her voice dripped with false sympathy.

"They're back there because they don't care." She finished.

"Then why are you here?" Charles retorted.

"Because sometimes even a queen has to resign herself to a menial task every once in awhile. And tonight's chore, well, I decided to take out the trash."

Charles snarled, then tossed aside the microphone before charging at the Red Queen!

However, Andrea stepped forward and delivered a hard, high, thrusting kick that caught the oncoming man right in the chest and blasted him backwards! She tossed the microphone in her hand to the ref who promptly rolled it out od the ring to be picked up by a tech.

The bell rang to start the match, but The Exquisite One was on his back, gasping to try and get back the wind that had been knocked out of him.

However the Red Queen was relentless. Reaching down, she seized him by the arm and pulled him to his feet, then whipped him into the ropes. As the lighter man came bouncing back towards her, she hefted him up over his shoulders into the fireman's carry position, her hefty frame giving her a firm base to lift from. Then Andrea fell back, driving him back first into the mat, with her back crashing down across his middle to add her weight to the impact of the move!

Charles' gasps were now wheezes as the little air he had gotten back had been driven out of him with that move!

"Now, Caroline, you're the newest person here at the table. So you might think the Red Queen is simple strongwoman, but-" Kevin began.

"I'm well aware of the Red Queen's statistics, thank you." Caroline replied crisply. "While she certainly is strong, what makes Andrea dangerous is that she understands how to use her mass,* yes I said it, as well as leverage, to get the most out of her moves. She may not be as physically strong as say, that cowgirl Tiffany, or the Goddess. But, she's smart, Kevin. Hence why she is one of my favorites here."

"She is also ruthlessly efficient…" George commented as Andrea came down across Charles' midsection with a bodysplash, jumping up smashing her body down across his!

Standing up, Andrea watched as the rookie coughed and he body thrashed about.

"Of all the things to boast about, you chose your bank account." the red clad woman told him. "That doesn't help you here, not in my queendom!"

Charles could only offer a weak groan in reply.

Turning to the crowd, the Red Queen raised an arm up in the air. The fans let out a roar, recognizing the gesture as she then beought it down with a slashing motion!

"Off with his head!" She roared, the crowd calling out the words with her.

Running off to the ropes, Andrea came rebounding off of them! Leaping up, she extended her leg as she came down, catching the blue blood with a thunderous leg drop across Charles' head and face! The unfortunate man lay motionless, then twitched a few times before going still.

"And the Red Queen scores with her signature move, The Vorpal Blade!" George cried out!*

Andrea rose to her feet and looked down on the senseless man. Then with a shake of her head she would kneel down near him, raising him to a sitting position, with her behind him. She then applied a sleeper, drawing the referee over to check on him.

"Really its a just a formality at this point." Kevin said as the official raised his arm and let it drop. "That leg drop has knocked out bigger men and women than Mr Davenport."

"And if anyone thought that the Red Queen might have some ring rust after being away, they just need to watch the last fall. She just made mincemeat out of a guy in less time then it takes me to micromave a pizza pocket." George chimed in as the ref let it drop a second...then a third time.

"The winner of the first fall by knockout, after The Vorpal Blade legdrop, the Red Queen!" The announcer called out.

Going to her corner, Andrea would regard the fallen Charles with a stoic expression as the referee used her smelling salts to bring him back to conciousness.*

"Fuwha..huh!?" He exclaimed looking around wildly before remembering where he was.*

A crestfallen look crossed his face before he managed to compose himself. Pushing away the ref's hand as she offered to help him up, Charles went to his corner, his eyes on the daunting figure across from him…..before lowering to the ground at his feet.

(Hi all! Hope you're doing well! I kinda feel like I'm taking a chance with the Red Queen character here. She doesn't have the usual body type or what have you. I also deliberately kept the reader outside of headspace for this fall, so people can form their opinions of her before seeing how she thinks. Anyway, I hope to get back to posting at a more regular and faster rate now that the holidays and such are over. As always do check out Batman4life's and Lac's stories rhat also take place in this setting. Their work is amazing, and I'm glad that Lac in particular is letting me write things that add a back history of sorts to the SFL. Feel free to comment, and thanks for reading!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 60837358_324546078213044_3897825836308704639_n-1.jpg (106.1 KB, 218 views)
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Valen For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jan-21, 10:24
Points: 6,591, Level: 34 Points: 6,591, Level: 34 Points: 6,591, Level: 34
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

no its great to see all types of women. Looking forward to the second fall.
Old 26-Jan-21, 05:51
Points: 45,710, Level: 94 Points: 45,710, Level: 94 Points: 45,710, Level: 94
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,774 Times in 471 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valen [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
(Hi all! Hope you're doing well! I kinda feel like I'm taking a chance with the Red Queen character here. She doesn't have the usual body type or what have you.
Hey, that's London Andrews! She's actually done several wrestling videos for GrapplingGirls.
The Following User Says Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-21, 14:54
Last Achievements

You're right! And I didn't put that in the original post, ugh I was more tired than I thought when I finished it.
Old 28-Jan-21, 04:05
Last Achievements

Andrea watched as Charles' gaze settled on the mat and didn't rise again. Before he did, there was a look in his eyes that the redhead recognized.

Fear.

It was to be expected, she supposed, given how decidedly one sided the last fall had been for him. Still, given all his bluster about ‘stepping up’ before her emergence, the redhead hoped that he would have dug deep and discovered some measure of courage, potential greatness….something and rose up ready to meet the challenge. What she saw was simply disappointing.

The bell rang to start the second fall, and the two strode out of their corners. Charles brought his eyes up to meet the Red Queen’s as she advanced towards him.

Then with a yell he attacked, darting in and kicking at a leg and then darting backwards before she could strike back. He repeated the tactic again, kicking at the same leg and leaping away out of reach….

“It looks like the Exquisite One has discovered he has a speed advantage here!” George called.

“Maybe, but the Red Queen has been hit with harder shots by bigger people….” Caroline replied doubtfully. “In my calculation, these peppered shots won’t yield much fruit for him unless he anticipates inflicting more damage in a sustained assault to truly take out her foundation.”

A third kick went unanswered, but the Red Queen would hold her ground, then resumed moving on the Exquisite One. She would slightly alter course, stepping to the side some while moving forward. Still, Charles adjusted his backpedaling to keep him out of arm’s reach, growing more confident as he exploited the speed advantage his slighter build gave him.

A fourth kick scored on the side of the leg, and Andrea made her move, lunging forward to grab at him as he retreated. Charles grinned. He was too fast, she would grab nothing but the air where he once was, and he would then open up while she was off balance and finally topple her over to-

“Whoa!!” He felt his back hit the turnbuckles in the corner and his eyes widened!

The Exquisite One would feel a moment of dawning horror as he realized that in his total focus on keeping away from the Red Queen, he had failed to notice she had herded him into the corner!

Then her hands seized him about the head and shoulders and Charles felt a knee slam into his battered midsection! As he doubled over, Charles felt her release him, only to be rocked with a hard forearm uppercut that caused his upper body to rocket back upright, leaning against the corner while causing everything to look blurry, the crowd sounding like it was far away.

“Clever girl.” Caroline said to her male compatriots. “That’s why I like her.”

Andrea watched as the stunned man slumped against the turnbuckles. Taking a few steps back, she made room for a running start, then took it! Her body slammed against his with a body avalanche that hit with crushing force that his trapped body had no choice but to endure the totality of.

“Poor man…is your queen too much for you? Playing too roughly?” the Red Queen said, remaining pressed against the groaning man. Her arms wrapped around him, drawing him to her. As he struggled to catch his breath, her lips pressed against his in a smothering kiss. Her thick thigh rubbed against his crotch, pressing against his cock and balls and grinding sensually.

Charles groaned as he hardened inside his wrestling trunks. Or he would have, except the Red Queen’s lips drew in the sound, even the air from his body, working like some kind of sensual black hole that threatened to leave him breathless as if he were in the vacuum of space!

His lungs burning, he shoved hard against her upper body, trying to push her away. But Charles might have tried to move the Rock of Gibraltar, as much of a difference as it made. Desperate, he brought a hand up, searching for her vulnerable eyes to rake. But her own hand found and held it, wrapping around his fingers. It might have looked intimate, but she bore down, crushing the digits in a grip that was steel wrapped in velvet. It might have drawn a yelp of pain, if he had been capable of vocalizing anything at the moment.

Breaking the kiss, Andrea pulled her face away from Charles’ who was bright red from his time being deprived of air. She kept a hold of his hand, adjusting her grip down to his wrist as she pulled him out of the corner as he gasped and groaned to draw oxygen back into himself. She started to swing him as if to whip him towards the opposite corner, but held on, forcing him to run full circle…..right back into the corner!

His chest impacted the top turnbuckle with enough force to jar the ring, making the crowd go “Ohhhhh!” in sympathy knocking his newly acquired air out of him. He would bounce backwards, the recoil force enough to send him falling onto his back.

Andrea would reach down, grabbing a handful of his sweat matted hair and his arm to pull him to his feet while moving behind him. Her arms circled his waist, and he could feel the swell of her breasts pressing into his back in his daze.

“Almost over now….I promise…” her voice breathed into his ear softly, oddly gentle. Before Charles could wonder what she meant, she lifted him up and over in a belly to back release suplex that slammed the back of his head and shoulders against the mat after a brief flight.

Andrea got up, turning to see where Charles landed, on his back in the center of the ring. Stepping over him, she surveyed the damaged man as she looked down on him. The Red Queen stretched out a leg, her toes hooking under the trunks of her opponent. A curl of her leg pulled down the garment to around his thighs, baring his slender, still hard cock.

“Well, at least your ‘scepter’ knows to honor your queen.” she said.

Her foot returned to his member, the sole pressing down softly on the underside of his cock as it rubbed up and down. Charles shuddered in pleasure at the unexpected softness against his shaft.

“Unnnhh…ouuuhhh…” he moaned softly.

“I know, right?” Andrea replied. Her first two toes wriggled and drummed against the mushroom shaped head of his cock, showing off her dexterity with them as she controlled them, making him quiver “I can be better with my feet than some women are with their hands. Or even their whole bodies. I am a Queen in every sense of the word…”

Her big toe was the only thing touching his cock now as it traced its way up and down the sensitive skin along the underside of Charles’s member.

He sat up suddenly, grabbing at her foot!

But before the Exquisite One could secure it, the Red Queen savagely drove the foot forward, through his grasp, using the power of her leg to drive it right into the center of his chest, knocking him flat again!

For a moment, his chest strained under her weight as she squatted down, increasing her mass that was on him! Then she jumped up and slightly to the side. Thanks to her squatting start, the Red Queen got air time that was impressive given her body’s frame, and the force of her jump kept Charles down as she flew up….then came crashing down, the force of her bulk landing directly on Charles’ chest!

“Stupid! All you had to do was lie back and enjoy it and this would have ended a lot easier for you...” she hissed down at him as she rested her mass down on him, crushing the plate of his chest under her!

“What was that move?” Caroline exclaimed.

“Ah, so there are some things the new girl has missed.” Kevin replied. “She used that move as a finisher around when she and the other three women of Dynasty banded together. What was it called again…?”

Sheer Heart Attack.” George replied. “Guess the Red Queen is a Queen fan. Go figure. But yeah, she hasn’t used this variation of it in awhile.”

The Exquisite One’s feet drummed against the mat in agony as the Red Queen kept him pinned under her! She leaned forward slightly, making sure her weight kept on his chest, preventing it from rising enough to draw any sort of deep, meaningful breaths.

“Give. Up.” Andrea said softly again, stressing each word. “You can choose to go out again, but getting put out twice in a night is dangerous. But I’m not moving and you can’t move me…so tap out!”

Charles gulped, then wheezed as his chest refused to rise. He tapped his hand desperately against the mat, the bell ringing as the ref raised the Red Queen’s hand in victory as the redhead rose to a standing position.

“The winner of the second fall, and the match, via submission after the Sheer Heart Attack seated senton drop, the Red Queen!” the announcer called.

Andrea stood over her fallen foe, a foot pressed lightly down on his chest. The crowd cheered her, despite usually booing her when she went up against names such as Hunter or the Tigress.

“And this one is over….” George said

“Mercifully. The Exquisite One was woefully outgunned and outclassed here.” Kevin added.

“Indeed.” Caroline chimed in. “He lacks the experience in dealing with opponents like the Red Queen. He just couldn’t get anything started in the first fall, and never really recovered. He had a moment in the second, but his inexperience really showed when let her maneuver him into the corner. So really, Charles needs to use his money to buy some more training, and keep fighting the lower ranked sorts for a while longer…..”

The referee would motion towards the fallen Charles. Andrea would regard him for a moment, then shake her head, declining the option to take him as tribute.

“No, regretfully. Look at him, the poor man can barely catch his breath. You expect me to satisfy my needs with someone so easily winded? I think not….” she replied haughtily.

With that she would turn and leave the ring, an attendant outside meeting her with her crown and cape, which she would put back on. The crowd clapped to see the Red Queen still had this ritual. In victory, even if stripped nude, she would put on her cape and crown, heading to the back while still wearing the regal symbols of her ‘office.’ It was an extra measure of arrogance that usually heckled the crowd after she defeated one of their heroes.

Smiling as the Red Queen made her poised walk back up the entrance ramp and away from the frantic flashes of camera all around, Caroline smilingly gave her last remarks, “Well, this match serves as a notice to the rest of the SFL, the return of a Queen, red like roses.”

“How poetic.” Kevin remarked dryly. “Still, now that she’s back let’s get her in the ring against some real competition! She was once a serious contender for Dana’s title. Maybe not number one, but she was up there!”

In the back, after making her exit, Andrea handed off her crown and cape to one of the backstage attendants as she headed for her dressing room, a frown creasing her lips as she muttered to herself in irritation.

Of course, the various sexfighters that stood before her quickly and quite sensibly parted to the sides, a mixture of both respect and even fear commanding their bodies to not obstruct her regal retreat.

And then, she was finally home.

Shutting the door behind her, the redhead looked up and saw three people waiting for her: Shock, Awe, and…..Ruby Ryder.

Andrea knew the first two well (perhaps too well), and the third was someone she was familiar with due to her past history.

The older woman, Ruby, shook her head as Jenny and Katie saw the look on Andrea’s face and burst out laughing, an elegant burst of amusement that noticeably failed to get a rise out of the only brunette in the room. However, Andrea didn't share in the pair's merriment.

Resting her eyes on the ample-chested Katie the redhead ceased her laugher with a sigh.

“That guy was no match at all, Kat!” Andrea exclaimed. “He was almost petrified at the end of the first fall!”

Jenny couldn’t help but howl with laughter at the larger woman’s reaction.

“And you!” Andrea turned to face the blonde brawler, doing a false mockery of Shock’s voice to say, “‘Watch out for his kicks’."
"What the hell, Jen!? I could have hurt that guy!” she called out.

“Yeah, but I notice you didn’t pull any shots out there, did you?” Shock replied. “He’ll live, and now he knows when he sees the Red Queen, he’d better run in the other direction. That’s how the new people learn. It’s how we learned, remember? No favors, no shortcuts to the top. You earn your way.”

“What do you think he would have done, if the positions were reversed?” Katie replied. “Best to make everyone remember you’re not the woman to fuck-”

“Right right, not the woman to fuck with.” Andrea replied, waving a hand to cut her off. “I’m starting to remember why we’re not all together anymore. You two and your games. Seriously….”

“Alright, look, Andi.” Jen said, calling the redhead by a shortened version of her name. “Ok we’re not Dynasty anymore, but we’ve been through some shit together. The Devastators. Remember those guys? Oh, those biker chicks? What were their names?”

“B.O.M.” Katie supplied. “Bitches of Mayhem. And I think they were supposed to be metalhead types.”

“Whatever. The point is we have had each others’ backs back when the tag team division was more like a gang war.” Jen said. “Even though we went our own ways we can still help each other out. You’ve been out a good long time, and you’ve missed some things while your leg was in rehab. We needed to see if you had lost a step or something before sending you up against a competent threat.”

“Well, at least now you admit he’s competent, at least in private,” Ruby sighed. “That’s a start.”

“Yeah, thanks for recommending that physical therapist by the way.” Andrea said to Jenny as the brawler and Katie flashed Ruby a dirty look. “He got me back to full strength….I was worried I wouldn’t recover fully.”

“Don’t worry about it.” Shock waved her off. “But yeah, now that we know you’ve still got it, we can put you up against Danger.”

“That’s the guy? One of the ones who beat Kenzie and Jake?” Andrea asked, intrigue showing in her eyes. “I told her that that her gym rat reject was making her soft. Making her lose sight of things….like who her friend was. Maybe I should thank those, what's their names, Dan Danger and Bux Bunny.. for taking her down a peg or two.”

“He did more than take her down a peg or two. She’s at the bottom of the damn ladder, Andi.” Katie revealed to her, making Andrea’s eyes widen as she released yet another bombshell. “On top of that he's getting tutored by Nikky.”

Katie took a pleading step towards the redheaded sexfighter, “I don’t fucking know why, but Nikky is…she’s….”

“Putting a serious conflict in our interests,” Jenny filled in for her partner’s frustrations, her arms crossed.

“But….” Katie finally stressed, forming a grin almost dripping in honey. “You’re here now. And it’s no secret around here that our favorite pastime back in the day was squishing bitch boys down to size. You used to love that shit.”

“Maybe even a little more than us,” Shock added, further pouring on the sweet, making Ruby shake her head.

“This guy, Andi, he’s the kind of challenge you used to salivate over back in the old days. He’s like that guy, Sam- you remember what we did to Sammy, right?” Awe brought up, to which Red Queen gave a nod.

“Now, this Dan Danger character, he’s not half as good as Sammy was. And let’s not kid ourselves, Sam was never going to be challenging for any championships, even back before he became a broken-down little bitch. But the point is: this Danger guy is like career steroids, alright? Beat him, and you’re made again. You will be the bitch to fuck with, just like back in the day. So tell me this isn’t a total sweetheart deal we’re offering you,” Katie continued to implore her.

“Besides you and Kenzie were friends. Don’t you want to pay the little runt back for knocking her to the bottom of the tag rankings?” Jenny cut in.

“Hey, friend or not, Kenzie made her own decisions.” Ruby pointed out.

“And ‘were’ is the operative term there. We were friends. Wait, wait. Why are you even here?” Andrea asked the older woman.

“Well, I’m trying to be the conscience for these two here but failing miserably.” Ruby said, throwing her hands up in the air.

“She’s here because she beat Dan Danger, and can give you some insight on how to do the same.” Katie said. “But for some reason she has a problem with what we’re doing. But she also knows, if she pisses me off enough, we’ll stop playing bodyguards and let the Outsiders have at her.”

“Because it’s bullying,” Ruby replied simply, addressing her next point to Jenny specifically, “Accept your loss to him, move on. Get your win at a later point. Fairly, in the ring. Minus this….bullshit. I’m trying to help you out too.”

“Enough.” Andrea held up a hand, her mind resolute and her words firm. “I’ll do it. I had business with the Conqueror I wanted to get back to, but fine, I’ll let you guys put me up against this Dan Danger. But I don’t want any advice or favors or whatever. When I beat him, I do it on my own without any help from you three.”

Ruby nodded in approval. Jen and Katie also agreed, although a little less enthusiastically.

“Now, all of you, can you find somewhere else to be? I need to take a shower, and I don’t need a committee to help with that.”

Jen and Katie were the first to leave, followed by Ruby who pulled the door shut.

“For someone who’s quick to state how she and Kenzie aren’t friends anymore, she sounds a lot like her.” Jen said quietly to her partner as they left.

“How she used to be.” corrected Katie. “And it’s no matter. If by some miracle he makes it past our next challenge, we’ve got our old friend waiting in the wings….”

(Phew, got this one finished. I hope you guys liked the addition of the Red Queen, the woman who may have read Alice in Wonderland too many times growing up! ^_^ Anyway, please do check @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] and @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] for all the other SFL related stories in the shared setting. Their writing is amazing, and you won't be disappointed! And of course, thanks to you, for reading this! I hope to be able to get another match out fairly soon, as well as some outside the ring scenes. Stay safe out there everyone!)

Last edited by Valen; 29-Jan-21 at 03:05.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Valen For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jan-21, 08:54
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Great chapter! I can't wait until we finally get the whole story to Sam's background and his history with those ladies that's always being alluded to. Though I'm sure that's not coming until sometime around the end of this gauntlet at the earliest. A match between The Red Queen and the Dangerous One sounds highly entertaining! Especially after her just faced one physically powerful opponent, it will be interesting to see if he ends up against her how he's mentally recovered.
The Following User Says Thank You to baller2242 For This Useful Post:

Tags
lesbian, mixed, sexfight, wrestling