Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Nov-20, 15:17
Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Male identity crises

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInBlack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How you dare talking for me?

Sorry for having to disappoint you.

I'm not the type of guy you are talking about.

But against your guessing I never felt humiliated or emasculated when a girl was able to submit me.

I like to compete against women, to exchange pover, to get sweaty . . .

It doesn't matter for me if the girl wins or not.

It's not about to dominate or to be doninated.

And there are many guys like me.

I hope you got it.
Oh you didn't disappoint me. And I dare talking about you like you dare talking about the supposed "many guys like me." On here, you and "guys like you" are the minority when it comes to the interest of mixed wrestling. Almost all content on here is showing women dominating men, not vice versa. Not judging, but do you actually feel a sense of accomplishment and feel more like a man when you competitively outwrestle a woman? Just curious why you don't wrestle guys if competition is what you're after. You're sure to get much stronger candidates.
Old 20-Nov-20, 18:03
Producer
Points: 10,078, Level: 43 Points: 10,078, Level: 43 Points: 10,078, Level: 43
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,124 Times in 193 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.johnson21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
...Just curious why you don't wrestle guys if competition is what you're after. You're sure to get much stronger candidates.
This is the essential and never been answered question of asexual fixation on integender wrestling.

One possible explanation is: A woman is more attractive and so is the match, more from a view of following natural desire than joining a competition.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alias702212 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Nov-20, 18:27
Points: 5,012, Level: 30 Points: 5,012, Level: 30 Points: 5,012, Level: 30
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Most people have never been in a real fight their lives and I don't think this guy has either. I believe its genuine as he sounds like someone who had no idea what he was getting into.

I have the attitude of if a female puts years and years of time into their training while a guy sits on the couch sits on their butt watching sitcoms and Netflx then the female deserves to win and dominate the guy. Girls have an uphill battle to climb learning BJJ or wrestling training with mostly guys who are a lot stronger. I do not have sympathy for this guy..but wrestling around is one thing, applying submissions with force and choking is another
Old 21-Nov-20, 03:30
G-Force

This whole thing is ridiculous. Boyfriend got physically bested by his girlfriend in something he has ZERO knowledge about and gets butt hurt. Can't mentally let it go...end of story. While she certainly could have been more attuned to the fragility of his male ego, ultimately it's his problem. Reminds me of the Dick Van Dyke Show episode "My Mother can beat up my Father" where Mary Tyler Moore uses her judo skills and Rob can't wrap his head around it.

Added after 5 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I read the Reddit OP to my wife, Sand, and she had this to say:

"Tell him to put his ego in his pocket. He's lucky and should be glad that she can defend herself when he is not around. The purpose of self-defense is to protect yourself in the street, not to defend against your partner. That's all his ego, nothing more."

And that's from a woman who totally understands the fetish.
Amen

Added after 21 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Futuristics [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Everything about us comes down to biology and evolution.

Sex fetishes don't make life easier – they're disorders .. They're us transferring healthy drives to reproduce and raise children onto being emasculated and humiliated various ways.

The way to turn it into something healthy is to become the man who can get with the alpha femme, and not be her "prison bitch" – because that relationship's not real .. it's something you'll be paying for by the hour .. Ideas about women being the stronger sex, and this being progressive, make women's ovaries shrivel up .. You can get head pats from man-hating feminists, but they despise this type of man at every physical level
NOPE, SCREW THAT CRAP AND SCREW THE FETISH. Assuming the story is even real, this is clearly about a girl with a skill level in her martial art that some naive guy can't deal with. The guy's ego and so called evolutionary relationship norms are ancillary. I would like to think at some point most of us on this forum can put aside the fetish and objectification to support women in their endeavors. Maybe she used her skill without thinking, maybe she could have gone a little easier on him, but hey, the guy will learn to move on whether or not he appreciates it the way we do or not.

Last edited by G-Force; 21-Nov-20 at 03:30.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Nov-20, 22:56
Points: 5,892, Level: 32 Points: 5,892, Level: 32 Points: 5,892, Level: 32
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I'd respectfully suggest we all take a very deep breath, and cut each other, and even the guy this Thread is ostensibly about, at least a little slack.

We're not supposed to admit this, but in our society, most guys are raised to think they "shouldn't be able" to be overpowered by a woman. Maybe you think that is silly, or stupid, or contemptible, or weak, or foolish - especially if the woman is trained, or perhaps even bigger or stronger or younger than the guy, or all of that. The thing is, emotions don't always care about logic. The guy felt humiliated. Maybe he shouldn't have. Maybe he should have handled it better. But real life....is complicated.

And as I've said many times here -- while all of us come to this place because on a very broad level we share a common interest, within that broad interest there are a thousand different "flavors". As touched on above - people who claim their interest is entirely asexual, and people who feel it is intensely sexual. People who are excited by the thought of overt physical damage and pain - broken bones, blood, injury, and even death - and people who are repelled by that (and some in the middle). People who enjoy a playful athletic eroticism and people who want real anger or contempt. If the term different strokes for different folks ever applied, it sure applies here.

It SEEMS, if we take the story at face value, that the girlfriend here meant it in a playful way, or at least not a hurtful way, and that she was honestly distressed that it didn't feel that way for the guy. It's hard not to feel sympathy for her - especially here, where I think most feel admiration and appreciation for athletic, strong women. On the other hand, as I noted above, we live in a society where guys are "expected" not to be bested by women, so maybe we cut the guy a LITTLE slack for finding it hard to deal with.

Just saying...real life is complicated, people are complicated, relationships are complicated, and in the end, we don't have to all see it 100% the same way.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shado For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Nov-20, 15:01
Moderator [D]
Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] a smiley got lost so "how you dare . . ." is sounding more serious than it was meant.

Probably guys like me are the minority but there are more than you are thinking.

As most guys here you didn't fill your profile so I don't know where you are from.

Pre Covid there used to be more than 20 events and open shootings a year in Europe and I participated at many of them.

There you can meet guys with all kinds of fetishes and even sometimes watch their private sessions.
With most of them you can talk very openly.

I tried out many things myself up to rapeplay to find out if there is something else giving me pleasure but there is nothing but the straight wrestling.

Though I think you'll never get it I'll answer you questions.

Do I feel more like a man when I competitively outwrestle a woman? No.

Do I actually feel a sense of accomplishment*. . . ? Yes, when I'm doing better against a trained girl than expected but it's the same against guys.

Always when this subject comes up I have to deal with the same stupid question: "Why you don't wrestle guys . . ."

It's very simple: Girls are smelling better than guys.

By the way I've wrestled guys too.

A few sessiongirls I have been talking with about that subject told me that there is no need to try to go to the bottom of the question why I prefer to compete against women.

I should take it as it is.
Old 22-Nov-20, 15:24
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Nov-20, 18:34
Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInBlack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

A few sessiongirls I have been talking with about that subject told me that there is no need to try to go to the bottom of the question why I prefer to compete against women.

I should take it as it is.
Yeah I think it’s perfectly understandable why it’s a lot more fun with a female opponent. I ultimately want to lose my matches and choose accordingly but even though I like losing, I’d have no interest in wrestling a guy who could beat me. Being physical and competitive with a woman is just different, win or lose.

I get why some women feel like they’re not giving the guy their money’s worth if they can’t put up a good fight against him. On the other side, I’ve had women check in with me to make sure I’m ok with things when it has been particularly one sided in their favor. We are all different but whether we want a close match, a win, a loss, or just the competition, a female opponent is ideal.
The Following User Says Thank You to ca12345 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Nov-20, 05:51
Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,549 Times in 720 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shado [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'd respectfully suggest we all take a very deep breath, and cut each other, and even the guy this Thread is ostensibly about, at least a little slack.

We're not supposed to admit this, but in our society, most guys are raised to think they "shouldn't be able" to be overpowered by a woman. Maybe you think that is silly, or stupid, or contemptible, or weak, or foolish - especially if the woman is trained, or perhaps even bigger or stronger or younger than the guy, or all of that. The thing is, emotions don't always care about logic. The guy felt humiliated. Maybe he shouldn't have. Maybe he should have handled it better. But real life....is complicated.

And as I've said many times here -- while all of us come to this place because on a very broad level we share a common interest, within that broad interest there are a thousand different "flavors". As touched on above - people who claim their interest is entirely asexual, and people who feel it is intensely sexual. People who are excited by the thought of overt physical damage and pain - broken bones, blood, injury, and even death - and people who are repelled by that (and some in the middle). People who enjoy a playful athletic eroticism and people who want real anger or contempt. If the term different strokes for different folks ever applied, it sure applies here.

It SEEMS, if we take the story at face value, that the girlfriend here meant it in a playful way, or at least not a hurtful way, and that she was honestly distressed that it didn't feel that way for the guy. It's hard not to feel sympathy for her - especially here, where I think most feel admiration and appreciation for athletic, strong women. On the other hand, as I noted above, we live in a society where guys are "expected" not to be bested by women, so maybe we cut the guy a LITTLE slack for finding it hard to deal with.

Just saying...real life is complicated, people are complicated, relationships are complicated, and in the end, we don't have to all see it 100% the same way.
Couldn't have said it better myself. Well done! It seems like every discussion
on here now inevitably devolves into an ungracious exchange of accusations and personal insults. Not sure when that started
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InTheFlesh86 For This Useful Post: