Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Apr-21, 23:27
Points: 1,754, Level: 17 Points: 1,754, Level: 17 Points: 1,754, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default First story, be nice ;) - A different kind of gym session

Prologue

She knew she didn‘t want to destroy him like all the other boys she had fought with in the gym, when they were doubting here strength. She had convinced them to grapple at a matted area and had put them through a series of headlocks and armbars and when she had hurt every part of their body, she had humiliated them by just sitting on their face and watch the res of the gym watching her in awe.

But now, she wanted it to be fun. She knew she was stronger than him, and even he knew she was better trained than him. She had practiced jiu jiutsu, judo and karate for years, while he was just another guy from the gym. Well, that‘s not right. He had challenged her to a wrestling match, full knowing of her abiliies, becuase he had seen them firsthand, when she destroyed one of those guys. And he still had the guts - you could also say stupidity - to challenge her.

She 26 years old. two years younger than him and 170cm tall, 10cm smaller than him, had visible abs and arms where the muscles didn‘t jump out, but were clearly visible to everyone paying closer attention. Her legs were not thin, but not thick either. They were well-trained and when she flexed them, the muscles would jump out. When she didn’t, however, her most deadly assets didn‘t raise much attention. What did, was her perfectly formed ass. It was round, juicy and just perfect. Men would turn around on the streets and fully aware of it, she liked to wear tight leggings. She did wear her most sexy pair when he had challenged her, with the knitted area where her legs would shine through at the side. Aside from that, she just wore a tight fitting sports bra that covered her small, but perky breasts.

They shook hands on the matted area. Besides the two of them, no one else was in the gym. He had told her she couldn‘t handle him in private after the match and she had accepted the challenge in private, because she wanted to do things to him that no other gym member should notice...

PART 1

They met in the middle of the area and while he was convinved he was stronger than her, he wasn‘t so sure about his technical abilities. Throwing her to the ground with brute force was the only option hencould think of and it surely was everything he needed to do. Well, it wasn‘t. When he ran towards her, she just sidestepped him, pushed her sexy leg out, pulled him by his shirt at the same time and he already went flying to the floor. He crashed hard on his back and was obviously confused.

As she didn‘t follow, he got up again and retreated a few steps. He shook his head and cleared his mind. How could she be so quick? He attacked her again, this time a bit more cautious. He reached out with his arm and wanted to pull her towards him. Instead, she pulled him into her and not knowing what the hell just happened to him, she threw him to the ground. This time though, she followed him and mounted his chest. She smiled at him. She didn‘t think it would be that easy, but following his two attacks, she was fully aware that he wouldn‘t even be close to be any danger to her.

She smiled even wider. He was an asshole and needed to be taught a lesson. And while he was still processing what was happening to him, she was alreday two steps ahead. She wanted him to feel her power, feel her curves and her female body while putting him in any painful position she could think of.

She pushed forward on his chest, putting her crotch against his chin. While this wasn‘t particularly hurting, it required him to look up to her and worship her as the goddess that she was. He felt her ass on his chest, looked up into her still smiling face and in this moment he knew she would destroy him. Fear filled his eyes and she noticed it too. She giggled.

He desperately began squirming under her, and she rode him and waited for her chance. When he was gassed after a few minutes and paused for a short break to catch some air, she pulled his hands out. One hand behind her legs, he began squirming again, sensing how dangerous the situation was for him. But it was already too late.

She pulled his other arm between her legs and let herself fall to the site. He thought he had managed to do this and thought he was free, when he noticed her two long, sexy legs folding behind his head. She had put him in a perfectly sealed triangle with his own arm choking him already. He felt his windpipe crush, when she happily told him, she would begin to squeeze in a second. She was aware that she was already hurting him badly, but she told him nonetheless, because she wanted not only to destroy his body, but his mind on the way there as well.

She knew that around 40% of her leg power would put him to sleep in seconds. She began at 10% and told him she would increase the pain until he would either submit or be sleeping. Her legs began to explode in both directions, inwards and outwards when she increased the power. The whole time, she looked him in his eyes that went teary when she further increased the power of her legs.

Fuuuuuckkk, he thought to himself. How can someone so sexy be so cruel? He knew that she would win this fight easily and she knew that he knew. Still, she would lay on her back with his head between her sexy, but deadly legs and squeeze harder and harder. He tried to pull her legs apart from each other with his one remaining arm, but they wouldn’t even begin to budge. 20%, he heard a distant voice say with a sultry tone to it. How is that even possible, he began to ask himself.

At 30%, he knew it would be over soon. But a voice in his head told him not to tap. Something inside of him wanted to be put to sleep by this goddess. No woman had even raised her vocie towards him and there was this girl, manhandling him with so much ease that he couldn’t help himself but admire her. Not having much oxygen left for his brain to process much information didn’t help him fight back either. Any way, he was ready to give up, when his free arm touched her firm ass on the way down to the mat.

She looked at him, a bit surprised and began to smile again. She took his hand that was captured between her legs together with his now beetred head and pulled it towards her sports bra. She let him touch her boobs and told him: If you ever touch my ass or my boobs again, I‘ll put you to sleep immediately.

He tried to pull his hand away of her boobs, but she didn‘t let him. She just held him right there and not knowing what else to do, he grabbed it. Thats the first knockout of many, she told him, smiling at his desperate face. Lucky for you, I just wanted to go to 40% anyway before you touched my ass, so you basically saved one knockout here!

By simply squeezing a little bit more, she put him in a whole new world of pain. How can I survive this??? he asked himself with a lot of desperation that was clearly showing. She relaxed herself (not her legs though) and layed flat on her back, his head between her legs and held him there, trying to survive.

He didn’t. After a few seconds, he relaxed. She opened her legs a little bit and let the blood flow back into his head. He awoke seconds later, after snorting twice.

What the fuck just happend?, he asked himself.

You got knocked out by my amazing legs, she told him, knowing he needed an explanation. Oh, and you‘re still trapped between my legs, because I want to knock you out again. I didn’t like the discount I had thought of giving you earlier...

Last edited by fakefake123; 11-Apr-21 at 00:29.
Old 11-Apr-21, 13:45
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: First story, be nice ;) - A different kind of gym session

PART 2

He felt the smooth fabric of her amazing leggings touch his face. He was amazed by her. He had never felt so humiliated before. Knocked out by a woman! And she didn't even look like she had anything tiring at all. She had wrapped her legs around his head with so much ease that he didn't even understand the full scope of what had happened to him before he was nearly unconscious. And then, well then it was far too late.

It had been to late when he had challenged her to this match, he realized now. He got to understand that she had been toying with him the whole time. Her training had given her the ability to knock him out whenever she wanted to.

Not in a boxing match, maybe. But this was her playground and it was on her to dictate the speed of the match and also in how much pain he would be at any second.

She, on the other hand knew all of that as well. And she enjoyed it. She enjoyed it every time when she showed those losers they didn't know anything about wrestling but dared to challenge her anyways. Sometimes, she got carried away a little bit when she squeezed her legs together or armbared one of her victims. Then she started to daydream about what she could do to them if no one would be watching. And right here, right now was the time for all of that.

She sat up, not giving him the slightest chance of an escape. She now sat on her legs, with his head still in the triangle between her legs and crotch. In the psychological warfare between them, it was the next step. Whenever he opened his eyes now, he was forced to look up into her eversmiling face. With his arm still in the triangle, he had tried to create as much distance between his hand and her perfect round breasts that he had to look up to now. Using this move for her advantage, she had crossed his arm over his chin, so he was basically choking himself now even if she didn't put any pressure at all into her legs.

Problem for him was: She did. She told him: "I'm going to squeeze now and I'm going to increase the pain in steps of 10% again until you either get out (which you won't, as you probably know by now), you are sleeping between my beautiful, perfect, but dangerous legs or you tap out. The problem for you: Every time you squirm or tap out, I will extend your misery by half a minute. During this time, I'll be squeezing you with about 30%, which will put you in a world of pain, but it won't put you to sleep. After that time, I'll continue with 50% of my power, so you'll have the relief of a quick k.o."

She said all of it with such a calm voice that he got frightened. She hadn't screamed, shouted or even raised her voice one bit in all the time they were wrestling. She was in full control.

"10%!" She started the countdown to his next knockout. How long it would last, only depended on his ability to endure pain. With his arm still across his chin, he was choking immediately. Her inner thigh muscles already constricted his breathing a lot, but this time it was different than the first knockout. She had put his head a little bit different than before, so he wouldn't get knocked with the comfort of her smooth legs around his throat and neck. It would hurt now and it wouldn't be over so fast, he realized. And there still was nothing he could do. Nothing.

He got trough the 10 and 20% with all his will holding him back to tap or squirm around, but when she reached 30%, his brain stopped working for a second and he frantically started tapping her thigh.

"Hey, that's at least 5 taps!", she realized delighted. "But, as I already didn't fulfill my first promise, I'll think we can count this as one tap. So I'll hold you at 30% for the next 30 seconds at least, before going to 50% directly. Remember: If you tap or squirm, I'll squeeze you for another 30 seconds without the relief of getting some sleep."

He didn't know what happendd to him, but he knew he wasn't in control of his mind, body or even life anymore. He somehow knew she wouldn't hurt him seriously, although he knew she could if she wanted to. When her powerful legs around his head relaxed for a milisecond and tensed again, his hand shot to her leggings without his will. He caressed her legs and in this moment he realized, she was right with her percentages. Most of her muscles were still relaxed and she wasn't squeezing with much effort at all.

Without him wanting to, it changed his mind once again. He realized it was the first time he wasn't in control of anything anymore. He had given her the full control of anything that happened right now, well she had taken it, to be honest. But he liked it. In some way it was relaxing to know he hadn't to do anything, there was no decision to be made and nothing he could change anyways. Or was it just the lack of oxygen? He didn't care.

"Hey, that's another 30 seconds for moving!" - he awoke from his ten seconds of dreaming and saw his godess looking down at his hand on her leg. "Although I like it you caressing me, but rules are rules. But as you're already there, you can stay there, if you want to. You like it, don't you?" She smiled with a heartwarming smile down at him.

She enjoyed it more than ever. Having a hot guy lying between her legs, having no chance of escaping and him actually liking it, made her a little bit horny as well. She gave into it and did, what she really wanted to do: She squeezed. But instead of squeezing to eventually choke him out, she squeezed him to inflict pain to his head. She knew exactly what she had to do to create maximum pain without giving him the reward of going to sleep. And she did just that. She squeezed with a lot more than 30% now, but she deliberately had turned his head a little bit, so the triangle wasn't fully locked and he wouldn't be choked out.

She waited a little bit, because she felt like it and then started the next 30 second countdown. He, on the other hand, went from caressing her leg and actually enjoying the sensation of her legs and the view of her boobs and beautiful face to pure desperation of surviving. He didn't know he couldn't be choked out in this position. With every breath, he sucked in just enough air to survive. His condition got worse, his body only concentrated on surviving the lack of oxygen and the immense pain of his head, but he soon realized it was on her to end that state whenever she wanted to and he would be in this until she saw fit to end it. He wanted nothing more than being knocked out right now. He desperately wanted the pain to end and he knew being choked out would be the only way out.

She liked what she saw. She never had put anyone in a state like this, she had only dreamed of it - but regularly. She didn't want it to end and she knew how to extend it without breaking her rules. She relaxed her tensed legs for a few seconds and started to pulse at about 90% of her power. His free hand that was still lying on her leg frantically started tapping. "Thank you!!", she blurted out.

He sensed it was her who had forced that move, but there was no regret. There had been nothing else he could have done.

She started to squeeze again with about 60% of her power and he immediately was in a world of pain once again. She laughed at his desperate facial expression and squeezed him until he lost track of time. He thought it would never end. In fact, it was merely five minutes. Throning over him, she again put his hand to his breasts and forced him to touch them. He shivered. She was well aware that he liked her a lot and that he probably liked being dominated by her as well. "I'm going to give you a chance here, ok?" she told him.

"I'm going to grab a water from the other side of the room. If you stay here, not moving a finger, I'll come back right into this position and knock you out. Afterwards, I'll put you into my reverse headscissors and you can watch my amazing, perfect round ass while I squeeze you senseless. I won't promise to not torture you there, in fact, I'll promise to torture you in that position as well, but I won't hurt your head anymore. Instead, I'll just restrict your breathing so you're hanging there trying to catch drops of air. After my third knockout in that position, there might be a reward for the thing sticking out between your legs that I didn't fail to notice.

If you move, I'll extend my leg power to 100%, but I'll squeeze the side of your head instead of your throat. You won't get the reward of a knockout of me ever again. I will squeeze you for an hour, I'll squeeze and unsqueeze and you'll never know when it's over. I won't look you in the eyes and I'll never touch you anywhere besides from my legs squeezing the life out of your head.

Your choice."

With that, she untangled her legs and stood up.
Old 12-Apr-21, 13:19
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by fakefake123 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
PART 2

He felt the smooth fabric of her amazing leggings touch his face. He was amazed by her. He had never felt so humiliated before. Knocked out by a woman! And she didn't even look like she had anything tiring at all. She had wrapped her legs around his head with so much ease that he didn't even understand the full scope of what had happened to him before he was nearly unconscious. And then, well then it was far too late.

It had been to late when he had challenged her to this match, he realized now. He got to understand that she had been toying with him the whole time. Her training had given her the ability to knock him out whenever she wanted to.

Not in a boxing match, maybe. But this was her playground and it was on her to dictate the speed of the match and also in how much pain he would be at any second.

She, on the other hand knew all of that as well. And she enjoyed it. She enjoyed it every time when she showed those losers they didn't know anything about wrestling but dared to challenge her anyways. Sometimes, she got carried away a little bit when she squeezed her legs together or armbared one of her victims. Then she started to daydream about what she could do to them if no one would be watching. And right here, right now was the time for all of that.

She sat up, not giving him the slightest chance of an escape. She now sat on her legs, with his head still in the triangle between her legs and crotch. In the psychological warfare between them, it was the next step. Whenever he opened his eyes now, he was forced to look up into her eversmiling face. With his arm still in the triangle, he had tried to create as much distance between his hand and her perfect round breasts that he had to look up to now. Using this move for her advantage, she had crossed his arm over his chin, so he was basically choking himself now even if she didn't put any pressure at all into her legs.

Problem for him was: She did. She told him: "I'm going to squeeze now and I'm going to increase the pain in steps of 10% again until you either get out (which you won't, as you probably know by now), you are sleeping between my beautiful, perfect, but dangerous legs or you tap out. The problem for you: Every time you squirm or tap out, I will extend your misery by half a minute. During this time, I'll be squeezing you with about 30%, which will put you in a world of pain, but it won't put you to sleep. After that time, I'll continue with 50% of my power, so you'll have the relief of a quick k.o."

She said all of it with such a calm voice that he got frightened. She hadn't screamed, shouted or even raised her voice one bit in all the time they were wrestling. She was in full control.

"10%!" She started the countdown to his next knockout. How long it would last, only depended on his ability to endure pain. With his arm still across his chin, he was choking immediately. Her inner thigh muscles already constricted his breathing a lot, but this time it was different than the first knockout. She had put his head a little bit different than before, so he wouldn't get knocked with the comfort of her smooth legs around his throat and neck. It would hurt now and it wouldn't be over so fast, he realized. And there still was nothing he could do. Nothing.

He got trough the 10 and 20% with all his will holding him back to tap or squirm around, but when she reached 30%, his brain stopped working for a second and he frantically started tapping her thigh.

"Hey, that's at least 5 taps!", she realized delighted. "But, as I already didn't fulfill my first promise, I'll think we can count this as one tap. So I'll hold you at 30% for the next 30 seconds at least, before going to 50% directly. Remember: If you tap or squirm, I'll squeeze you for another 30 seconds without the relief of getting some sleep."

He didn't know what happendd to him, but he knew he wasn't in control of his mind, body or even life anymore. He somehow knew she wouldn't hurt him seriously, although he knew she could if she wanted to. When her powerful legs around his head relaxed for a milisecond and tensed again, his hand shot to her leggings without his will. He caressed her legs and in this moment he realized, she was right with her percentages. Most of her muscles were still relaxed and she wasn't squeezing with much effort at all.

Without him wanting to, it changed his mind once again. He realized it was the first time he wasn't in control of anything anymore. He had given her the full control of anything that happened right now, well she had taken it, to be honest. But he liked it. In some way it was relaxing to know he hadn't to do anything, there was no decision to be made and nothing he could change anyways. Or was it just the lack of oxygen? He didn't care.

"Hey, that's another 30 seconds for moving!" - he awoke from his ten seconds of dreaming and saw his godess looking down at his hand on her leg. "Although I like it you caressing me, but rules are rules. But as you're already there, you can stay there, if you want to. You like it, don't you?" She smiled with a heartwarming smile down at him.

She enjoyed it more than ever. Having a hot guy lying between her legs, having no chance of escaping and him actually liking it, made her a little bit horny as well. She gave into it and did, what she really wanted to do: She squeezed. But instead of squeezing to eventually choke him out, she squeezed him to inflict pain to his head. She knew exactly what she had to do to create maximum pain without giving him the reward of going to sleep. And she did just that. She squeezed with a lot more than 30% now, but she deliberately had turned his head a little bit, so the triangle wasn't fully locked and he wouldn't be choked out.

She waited a little bit, because she felt like it and then started the next 30 second countdown. He, on the other hand, went from caressing her leg and actually enjoying the sensation of her legs and the view of her boobs and beautiful face to pure desperation of surviving. He didn't know he couldn't be choked out in this position. With every breath, he sucked in just enough air to survive. His condition got worse, his body only concentrated on surviving the lack of oxygen and the immense pain of his head, but he soon realized it was on her to end that state whenever she wanted to and he would be in this until she saw fit to end it. He wanted nothing more than being knocked out right now. He desperately wanted the pain to end and he knew being choked out would be the only way out.

She liked what she saw. She never had put anyone in a state like this, she had only dreamed of it - but regularly. She didn't want it to end and she knew how to extend it without breaking her rules. She relaxed her tensed legs for a few seconds and started to pulse at about 90% of her power. His free hand that was still lying on her leg frantically started tapping. "Thank you!!", she blurted out.

He sensed it was her who had forced that move, but there was no regret. There had been nothing else he could have done.

She started to squeeze again with about 60% of her power and he immediately was in a world of pain once again. She laughed at his desperate facial expression and squeezed him until he lost track of time. He thought it would never end. In fact, it was merely five minutes. Throning over him, she again put his hand to his breasts and forced him to touch them. He shivered. She was well aware that he liked her a lot and that he probably liked being dominated by her as well. "I'm going to give you a chance here, ok?" she told him.

"I'm going to grab a water from the other side of the room. If you stay here, not moving a finger, I'll come back right into this position and knock you out. Afterwards, I'll put you into my reverse headscissors and you can watch my amazing, perfect round ass while I squeeze you senseless. I won't promise to not torture you there, in fact, I'll promise to torture you in that position as well, but I won't hurt your head anymore. Instead, I'll just restrict your breathing so you're hanging there trying to catch drops of air. After my third knockout in that position, there might be a reward for the thing sticking out between your legs that I didn't fail to notice.

If you move, I'll extend my leg power to 100%, but I'll squeeze the side of your head instead of your throat. You won't get the reward of a knockout of me ever again. I will squeeze you for an hour, I'll squeeze and unsqueeze and you'll never know when it's over. I won't look you in the eyes and I'll never touch you anywhere besides from my legs squeezing the life out of your head.

Your choice."

With that, she untangled her legs and stood up.
What do you want him to do?
Old 12-Apr-21, 19:28
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I just want her to sit that perfect ass on his face.

In terms of the options she presented, I guess I would prefer him not to move, so she knocks him out and then uses her reverse headscissors for a while to restrict his breathing, followed by her treat.

Thanks for this story, mate. It's great.
Old 14-Apr-21, 15:21
Points: 5,621, Level: 31 Points: 5,621, Level: 31 Points: 5,621, Level: 31
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Great story. Very impressive for your first time.
I think he should try to move so she does 100% power
Old 17-Apr-21, 15:49
Points: 7,300, Level: 36 Points: 7,300, Level: 36 Points: 7,300, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Can I submit my vote for story of the month now? I can't wait to read the next part.
The Following User Says Thank You to scissorme2tight For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Apr-21, 22:23
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

PART 3

He clearly was in awe about her message. His options were crystalclear: Run for his life which probably wouldn’t end well for him anyways, as he was barely conscious or waiting for her to come back to him and torture him as long and hard as she wanted to.

He wanted her. He desperately wanted to spend more time in between her legs which he had gotten to fear and enjoy at the same time. Her mentioning a reward for waiting made it even more simple for him to just lay there and not move a finger.

When she came back, she asked him if he wanted ti drink something as well, and he blinked yes with his eyes, as he didn’t dare to move.

She sat on his chest again, stretching her long, now muscular but not massive thighs next to his head, wiggling with her ass on him and directly looking into his eyes. He noticed her brown eyes and thought they were directly looking into his head. He got turned on so much that he could no longer hide his growing erection. She looked at him for a little longer and then moved her hands behind her back, wandering down his body until she found what she was looking for. A knowing smile appeared on her face, as her hands detected the erection she knew would be there.

Not leaving his penis, she ordered him to raise his head. When he didn’t react, because he had other thoughts in his mind, her hands immediately left their place and moved behind his head and pulled up. In the meantime, she had positioned her legs left and right of his face, sitting on them but not yet crossing each other. She said: „I’m going to try something. I’ll knock you out just by pressing my legs together . It’ll be very fast and you won’t feel as much pain as before.

With that, she clenched her thighs together and began squeezing. Slowly, she increased the pressure to a point where she knew would be the last exit for him to get back conscious. She held it for about a minute, giving him just enough aur to not be knocked out, but not enough to do anything else than trying to survive. He was on autopilot and she knew it. She resumed the soft strokes she had stopped earlier, knowing he couldn’t enjoy them yet. It was one more layer of torture for him, because he knew what she was doing and that he desperately wanted her continue, but he just couldn’t appreciate it in that second.

When she felt his precum between her fingers, she suddenly stopped. Hey, young boy, we’re not that fast, ok? His dick began throbbing and she laughed. „Well, HE is. Maybe you cannot speak because my thigh muscles prevent you from getting enough air, but your dick certainly wants more. Maybe there is more for you after THIS.“

With that, he felt her legs beginning to explode. When it had been tight before, it now felt like the two steal plates of a car crushing machine on a junkyard moving towards each other, with his head being trapped berween them. He knew he had only seconds and he tried to tap out with his hands, but they were trapped between her calces and upper thighs. One last, desperate look into her beautiful, smiling face with her blond hair falling on both sides giving ber the look of a true goddess, and he was out.

—-

Sneak Peak of Part 4

When he woke up again, he felt warm, soft flesh surrounding his face. She had wrapped her legs around him in the promised reverse headscissors and he was looking at her incredibly sexy, beautiful, perfect round ass that when flexed would be an even more dangerous weapon than the thighs he had already experienced. It was relaxed now and he got instantly hard, when she turned her head around, knowingly looked deep into his eyes and where they were pointed to and very slowly began incresaing the pressure with her thighs until they were so big he couldn’t hear her saying: „Until now, it was all fun and games for you. Now the real fun for me begins. Concentrate on the breathing, you will need every drop of oxygen. I know your pain level by now and I’ll use that knowledge. I won’t kill you, even though my killer legs could do so easily and your pain will go away in a few days, but I’ll have a lot of fun with you tonight“.

With that, the real fun began.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to fakefake123 For This Useful Post:

Tags
bodyscissors, female dominance, headscissors, sexy girl