Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Jul-20, 08:02
Points: 46,585, Level: 94 Points: 46,585, Level: 94 Points: 46,585, Level: 94
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,867 Times in 338 Posts
Default Bad Dad’s MMA surprise

Man is humiliated by his ex-wife and teenaged daughter at fight club
by JimP with input from Stefano

I wrote this for Stefano to use in another attempt at getting a comic written.
Attached Files
File Type: txt jp022.txt (83.1 KB, 381 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimp For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jul-20, 08:02
Points: 451,397, Level: 100 Points: 451,397, Level: 100 Points: 451,397, Level: 100
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,430 Times in 4,304 Posts
Default Re: Bad Dad’s MMA surprise

Hard to read files on phone so i post the text here:

Bad Dad’s MMA surprise
Man is humiliated by his ex-wife and teenaged daughter at fight club
by JimP with input from Stefano
(c)Jim P 2020

I’m Dave, a swarthy 5’6” good looking guy with black curly hair and popular with the guys, when I’m not effing their birds. Babes are all over me like a rash especially once they see my lean muscled bod. I’m a volunteer fireman, not through Civic duty but because crumpet love a guy in uniform. I talk very loudly ‘cos what I gotta say is interesting and I’m the centre of attention. I got into martial arts at an early age to beat up wimps in the playground and show everyone who’s top dog. I now do MMA and love pummelling a guy to a bloody pulp then screw their bird, if they're good looking, and make him watch while he’s sobbing on the floor.

At 24, this bit of skirt came to the house claiming she was up the duff and I was responsible. She was 18, 5’10’, conservatively dressed, slender with a big rack. Her face was long and slim with slender eyes with hazel irises beneath low slim eyebrows, a small sleek nose above a pert mouth and shallow chin. It was framed by shoulder-length straight brown hair worn high off the forehead. I was about to slam the door in her face when dad appeared. He was very strict. “Do you know this girl, David?” he asked “She’s a slapper” I said dismissively. The chick burst into tears “I’m a good Catholic girl” she sobbed in a soft voice “He’s my first. He said he loved me, took my virginity then I never saw him again” Dad was angry and went around to speak to her parents then came back telling me I had to do the decent thing and marry the girl. “If you’re old enough to screw around then you’re big enough to take responsibility for your actions” he told me.

We married and had our baby but I resented being tied down. The bitch started putting on weight after Carla was born saying it was because she was depressed with me screwing other babes. “Live with it, bitch” I told her. Carla grew up a dumpy fat kid, like a miniature version of her mother. Eight years later Mary caught me banging her best friend while her beat-up husband watched from the floor. Mary left and took the little trog with her. I didn’t see what the fuss was, women!

That was 10 years ago. Sometimes I miss her when I come home to an empty house and have to do all the cooking, shopping, cleaning and washing. Most nights I’m at ‘Fight Club’ located in an industrial unit me and the lads got cheap years ago to run a car repair business where I use my power tools. It’s now got a load of gym stuff I picked up and stacks of construction material that might come in handy one day. The rest of it’s at home clogging up the drive, garage and garden. Mary said I was hoarding and it should be thrown away, bitch!

Wearing shorts as I work out, the glistening sweat makes my fit bod irresistible to the babes. Knocking back another lager can, I belch loudly then reach for the barbell to do more reps when I see the lads gathered by the entrance. Getting up to see what the fuss was, I spot 2 birds, probably wanting a bit of me. One was very tall, over 6’ due to high heels, and had her back to me. A brunette with shoulder length hair in a bob wearing a smart hip-length dark grey jacket that emphasised broad shoulders tapering to a narrow waist then out again to her hips and a way-too short tight black skirt, like a very sexy business woman. Eye-watering long legs looked sexy in shiny sheer tan nylons with vertical seams – stockings! and shiny black stiletto-heeled shoes. This bit of crumpet had calves that were well-developed yet feminine and shapely that flared from slim ankles, hard, fit and toned with diamond-shaped muscle heads with a noticeable cleft, they stirred my dick. For a moment I got a glimpse of the side of a naggingly familiar face of a good-looking babe in her mid 30’s with a big rack and couldn’t remember whether I’d shagged her.

I saw the other bird in side profile. Slightly shorter also in heels, she was a pretty fresh-faced youth in her late teens, maybe 18. Her hair, also brown but longer, was tied in pigtails to look cute. She reminded me of Mary when she was younger and before she got fat. A long slim face with slender yet penetrating brown eyes and slim eyebrows sat close above a sleek cute nose and nice pert mouth and shallow chin. She had an arrogant sultriness and was well racked that called to my dick. The girl wore a white school blouse tied off in a knot at the front, exposing a firm taut mid-riff, and open wide at the front showing off an amount of cleavage and breasts that would never be allowed in any school! A red with green cross-hatched tartan pleated kilt so short it barely covered her modesty, showed off the tops of sheer black stockings that sheathed a sensational pair of legs that ended in shiny black heeled shoes. She too has well-developed calves that are highly arousing as they stretch the thin nylon with their wonderful shape and diamond-headed allure.

Even without seeing them properly I know these 2 are really hot pieces of crumpet and I’m having some. “It’s your lucky day, girls!” I announce striding forwards. “This god is going to take you to paradise” I see Paul urgently shaking his head signalling ‘no’ but they’re mine. They play hard to get and don’t look at me. “Let’s have a threesome, you lucky girls”. They continue pretending to ignore me. “Nice arse, great legs. Both of you” I complement them, loving the way the short skirts stretch tightly over compact rears while their calves continue to tantalise my dick.

The teen gave me a smouldering look over her shoulder. PHROAR! what a cutie. “What’s your name, love?” I ask, putting a hand on her shoulder while staring down her impressive rack. Her shoulder stiffens under my hand. “Don’t worry love, I’ll go easy” I reassure her. “HAI!” she yells sharply, startling me. A sleek hand rose held flat with fingers straight then swung back fast. I cried out as pain exploded in my family jewels as the hard edge of her hand chopped my balls. Groaning in agony, the back of the tiny kilt rose to reveal sexy tight buttocks, stocking tops and suspenders as the minx raised a knee before her. “HAI!” I cupped my hands over my balls to protect them as a foot shot back at terrific speed then groaned loudly as it streaked high to hammer my six pack, my body jerking under the impact. Grabbing a wrist with one hand, she pressed my hand right back with the other making me yelp. Keeping it bent she gripped the back of my elbow and whipped it down towards the floor then right up behind me launching my body into a painful reverse spinning wrist throw. Flipping backwards in a tight circle, my back slammed heavily against the floor.

“Owned by a schoolgirl” a soft girly voice shamed me in front of my mates. I look up to see the teen posing over me with hands on hips, looking down with smug superiority. “You better start begging, old man” she said to the lad’s amusement “Enough of the old, I’m only 42” I snap back “OMG that’s ancient!” she gasped. Her legs towered over me, lean and muscular like a gymnast, very sexy in sheer black nylon stockings. They soared away to her crotch where I could see skimpy white knickers beneath her skirt. In that outfit she was like a wet dream with the hint of stocking tops and the top of her blouse wide open exposing a phenomenal amount of softly curved breast and cleavage. “Oi! My face is up here you dirty old man!” she scolds causing more laughter. “Keep doing that and you’ll find out how it feels to get beaten up by a girl in front of your mates” the cocky little brat sneered. “You little dyke” I growled getting up, what else could she be to resist my charms? She gave an exaggerated yawn “You’re boring me old man, can we just skip to the part where I kick your arse?” I wasn’t going to let some mouthy girl show me up. Squaring up toe to toe to give her a scare, the teen tried to look tough as a pretty girl can.

“Don’t break daddy yet, dear” came a familiar voice. “Mary!” I gasped in recognition, shocked to see my ex looking far hotter than I ever remembered, so much so that my dick stiffened in yearning. “Yes David” she replied with a simmering pout that made my cock hard. I looked back at the belligerent teen. “Carla?” I exclaimed barely recognising her, no longer a chubby kid but an astonishing hottie. Of course with my good looks that wasn’t surprising, but boy if she wasn’t my daughter I’d do her! “Mum, he’s got a boner just looking at me” she complained earning sniggers from the lads “Yes dear, he only thinks with his dick” Mary replied to snorts of laughter. “Play with daddy while I go change” she instructed “and put him away before you do the same” I lost sight of Mary as the lads crowded around to ogle her muscled calves raised upon high heels flex and wane sensually as she walked towards the small changing and shower area at the back. When the hell did she get calves like that?

“Mary, wait up!” I called stepping forwards but the kid blocks my way. “Hey I’m talking to you” Carla shouts shoving her hands aggressively against my chest. “Maybe you should just fall down before I make you” she shoves me again “Stop being an annoying little brat. I’m your dad” I snap reaching for her shoulders to move her out of the way. Clasping her hands together her arms drove up between mine then sprang apart knocking my hands away. “You’re no father, you buggered off when I was 8 and never bothered since” she accused “Just look at you, useless dad of the century, staring at my tits with your cock quivering to attention inside those stupid shorts that old men like you should be banned from wearing”“Don’t talk to me like that. If you were younger I’d spank you” I told her “I bet you’d like that” she said getting very close and thrusting her big rack prominently into my vision. My eyes went straight down to those plentiful young mounds.

“You filthy pervert, you’re at it again!” Carla shrieked then grabbed my shoulders. The hem of the kilt flicked up and a stocking-clad upper thigh shot up, burying a hard knee right between my legs. I jerked onto my toes wailing in agony. “Dave’s getting nailed by a schoolgirl” the lads laughed as I crumpled over my aching balls. The teen drew back a fist but I punched first to nail her belly. The lads gasped but my knuckles came to a painful halt and she didn’t even grunt. “If you’ve left a mark!” she cried, unfazed. I followed her gaze and was staggered to see below that tied off blouse, an incredibly toned ripped six-pack with well-defined abs standing proud on a slim taut stomach. Jeez how did she get abs that like!

A fist came out of nowhere, pounding my jaw, whipping my face right back. “That’s for ignoring my birthdays” Knuckles blasted my jaw, rocking my head like a nodding dog in a car back window “and Christmas” she punched hard for a girl and wound up for another. No one hits me, not even my daughter! I punched out to put her down but the back of a forearm flashed up to block it. I tried again and again harder and faster but each time the saucily dressed teen blocked me with a mocking nonchalant air. The lads teased me up for not being able to hit a girl. A roundhouse kick will stop her but the busty young hottie blocked that too.

“HAI!” Carla leapt close with heaving breasts and a fast-rising nylon-clad knee that soared high. My face snapped back in crushing pain with blood pouring from my nose. “That’s for 8 years of no pocket money” she said as I staggered back. “I heard you were tough but you’re barely standing” she taunts “Out of breath and bleeding yet you’ve not laid a finger on me” she mocked adopting a fight stance with her fists ready for action. “Zip it” I hissed with blood trickling into my mouth “Look how hard your cock gets when I beat the crap out of you. You like it” she teased “Enough!” I yelled going ballistic, pumping a flurry of punches that had taken out much bigger guys than her while she stood there laughing at me, stopping them all. How could her forearms take such punishment?

A jiggling bust distracts me. A fist pounds my cheek, distorting my mouth and making my teeth ache “Pathetic” Carla sneered as I returned a blow, blocking it without even flinching “This must be the worst fight club ever” With my fist stuck in the air she yelled in my face “HAI!” Her other fist rocketed towards my unprotected belly at phenomenal speed. I tensed my abs confident they could stop a girl’s punch. My breath exploded from my lungs in a loud groan through gritted teeth. It was like getting hit by a battering ram, my abs gave way under a shockingly hard fist. “How humiliating” she mocked as I couldn’t stop creasing forward with terrible stomach cramps. “Lucky...strike” I gasped.

“Give it up old man. You’re past it” the teen jeers then grabs a wrist, leaning away while turning her side to me. “HAI!” a black nylon flash and a shoe plunged into my weakened abs like a freight train with a thunderous sound like tenderising meat and the heel biting hard while my feet left the floor. “HAI!” my body jerked as pain exploded in my chest then jaw as the leg flashed twice more without lowering, working up my body within a heartbeat leaving me dazed. “How embarrassing getting beat up by your own daughter” she mocked while that sexy leg remained raised vertically giving me an eyeful of panties! “HAI!” three more lightning-fast strikes rocked my cheek, chest and groin in an eye-blink with the kilt billowing around the top of her thighs leaving me bruised and stupefied. The lad’s laughs made my face burn in fury.

“I’ve got to go change. Mummy said put you away first” Carla cooed sweetly approaching with a grin as the hem of her kilt flowed around the matt black bands of her stocking tops. Wow she had great legs! I went to push her away. “HAI HAI HAI!” a hand slashed like an axe, chopping the inside of my elbow then each side of my neck in turn. The shock to my system was electric, my arm spasmed and went numb, my body jerked and I was alarmed to feel dizzy and nauseous with the lads laughter muffled by the ringing in my ears. “HAI!” a chop to my neck made me feel odd and I had to close my eyes for a second.

I woke with a jerk of my body to wonder why I was on the floor. A commotion by the changing room drew my attention. The lads were crowded around a woman and practically drooling. I couldn’t see her clearly until one moved his head and was astonished to see Mary’s face. Ten years older, she was a stunning mature woman full of an arrogant self-confidence she never had when she was mine. He moved again and my jaw fell and dick soared at the sight of a white gi jacket several sizes too small hugging a buxom hour-glass figure tied at the waist with a 5th Dan black belt that must be fake. It was so tight it could barely contain her big breasts which swelled up at the front like two beach balls in a provocative manner the conservatively dressed woman I married never dared.

Cut-off sleeves revealed big rounded defined shoulder caps topping lean defined arms with biceps veins and writhing creepers on brawny forearms that made me uncomfortable. She had no interest in weight-training when we were together and wasn’t sure I liked it. The guy in front moved and I was shocked to see the tiny top barely covered her modesty. A full dramatic length of tan coloured stockings ran from suspender belts running over the top of her thighs, the matt band of stocking tops down to her toes and high-heeled shoes. It was not just the uncharacteristic look that shook me but the strong powerful appearance of her legs. Thicker than I recalled and shockingly muscular, the level of definition stunned me. Each of the 3 major muscle heads in her quads were clearly defined and her inner thighs were like steel cables. Still feminine, the definition was staggering and the impression of raw power clad in sheer nylon had my dick rock hard in an instant.

Aroused by her remarkable transformation into a fit sexy MILF, I regretted letting her go. The lads are fawning over her and it irritates me. “Back off the missus lads” I command, getting to my feet then stopped at the icy glare Mary gave me. I’d never seen her look so tough and sexy at the same time “I am not your missus” she states “I left you 10 years ago because of your screwing around. You’re jealous because you know I could have any man here I wanted, couldn’t I boys?” A lustful murmur of agreement sickened me. “Mary” I began but she silenced me with an unnerving steely stare. “Boys will you hold some boards for me to break?” she said sweetly and they scrambled to please her. “No, not those thin ones. Those” she indicated a stack of 3” thick oak planks I had freed from a building site. Who was she trying to fool? “Mary no, you’ll break your hand”

The lads paired up to hold up some thick planks. “HAI!” the unexpected loud shout from my docile ex made me jump as with a sexy fierce look, a strong toned arm flashed out and her fist smashed through a plank as if it were balsa. Novice’s luck, probably just brute force. She spun around with a dramatic heave of her big bust. “HAI!” an elbow shattered a plank. “HAI!” the edge of a knife hand destroyed another. The confident arrogance with which she dispatched those planks was surprisingly arousing. Stepping forwards, her bust bounced as a shapely strong stocking-sheathed leg kicked swiftly. “HAI!” her foot struck with such force the plank fragmented into splinters. She did that wearing heels! Mary turned to my collection of roof tiles that stood in 5’ piles and raised a knife hand. “HAI!” the edge of her hand struck the stack and over 60 tiles are reduced to rubble. She turned to a similar sized stack of bricks. “HAI!” it was demolished in a cloud of dust making my dick beat with the implied power. What the eff was going on? She’s just a bird!

“Imagine that’s you” Mary glared at me with a look that could melt rocks then indicated the practice dummy. “HAI!” she leant back as a strong leg bulging with muscular power, stretching her nylons thin, kicked out to the side soaring high with a glimpse of bare pussy! The kick is immense ripping the dummy’s head right off, snapping the thick retaining springs. It hurtles right across the room nearly hitting me. I’m disgusted to see the lads openly leering at her and some rubbing the front of their trousers.

Mary moved to a couple of upright ornamental concrete pillars that weighed a ton. “Don’t be so bloody stupid” I cried as she clenched her fists with a sexy but tough look of concentration. “HAI!” with heaving breasts, a rippling strong arm lanced towards the left pillar. My cock throbbed as the pillar exploded into pieces as her fist drove right through. No, impossible! Swivelling on one foot she leant back, the hem of the tiny gi top flapping over bare buttocks, as a nylon-sheathed leg with muscular calves shaped like blades drove out in a steep high side kick. A second pillar disintegrated as the heeled foot powered through it. My cock lurched so hard I nearly came, others weren’t so self-controlled. Bob had his out and was wanking hard with jizz flying everywhere. “Looks like I’ve found a use for that junk you’ve been hoarding” Mary sneered at me, her knife hands raised in a threatening manner making my pole beat stiffly at the front of my shorts. “You’re no match for me” she taunts confidently, making me bristle.

“HAI!” a shapely leg kicks right up into the air until the top of Mary’s thigh touched her bust. To my astonishment it stayed there, doing a standing front splits shamelessly exposing her pussy making my dick beat like a drum stick and the lads groan lustfully. She was so fit, powerful, sexy and flexible, it drove me wild with desire. “I bet you’d love to take me while I’m like this” she said seductively causing a wave of twitching trouser tents. A few lads stepped forwards then stopped as she raised her arms into the air, clenched her fists and brought them in line with her shoulders with rugged sail-shaped forearms vertical. The top of her arms thicken and swell and I’m shocked as a pair of big solid biceps rise and stand proud. She’s definitely been working out. Her muscles were a good size, not huge but it was enough for the lads to stop and stare and I had to admit she had a stunningly hard sexy body although muscular birds weren’t my thing. The leg returned to the floor and Mary went straight into a low crouch with legs wide in invitation while still flexing those surprising biceps. “I can see by your erections that you want me” she teased “well bring it on. One at a time or all at once. I don’t mind” her big breasts rise and fall in the front of her tiny gi top, a temptation they can't resist. I was outraged as they stepped towards her.

“Stop” I command and start heading across to protect her when Carla blocked me. “Mummy doesn’t need or want your help, so butt out” the teen tells me. Still with pig tails, she was dressed almost identical to Mary with an incredibly short white gi jacket that barely covers her hips tied with an impossibly high ranking black belt for her age. The overlap on her right formed a sexy wide slit that went all the way over her hip which drew my eyes. Her lean fit legs were clad in sheer black stockings while cut-off sleeves showed lean toned brawny arms that no young girl should have. The jacket failed to cover her big pneumatic rack which taunts my eyes and teased my loins with the amount of flesh on show. Carla was really hot in that tiny gi jacket but I needed to barge past her to save Mary. “HAI!” fingertips drove into the sensitive nerve centre in my solar plexus causing me the worst agony of my life. I thought I was having a heart attack! Grabbing my right wrist with one hand she pulled me close, hooked her other arm around the underside of my arm-pit bringing it over her shoulder. Turning around, her tight little arse pushed back into my groin with an electric erotic tingle. My feet left the floor as she leant forwards, the feel of my dick riding up over her backside was bliss but then the world span as I flew over her shoulder flipping upside down before my back slammed against the floor knocking the wind from me. I couldn’t believe it, she had thrown me again!

“You’re out of shape, old man” the smouldering hot teen looked down at me, her buxomness barely contained by her top. Holding my right wrist while the back of my arm rested against her stocking-clad thighs, I yelped as she pressed my hand back then forced me onto my side. “How’s it feel to know your daughter is a much better fighter?” she teased. Crouching over me with her left foot close to my head she dropped onto her backside while hooking her left leg over my throat and tucking the other shin into my right armpit. She leant back and my arm fell between her thighs and then was levered back over her crotch. The girl had me in a side arm-bar! Ignoring the shards of pain in my captive arm I force myself to my knees determined to break her hold but Carla kept the leg hooked over my throat and flung the other over my chest and locked ankles. I found myself choking between her hard calves on one side and hamstrings on the other while my over-stretched arm was scissored between her thighs and felt like it was being torn from the socket. “Too tired to get up, old man?” Carla chuckled “Best stay down then”. A twist of her hips slammed me back down then she began scissoring my arm and over-stretching it at the elbow over her pelvis. I grabbed her leg just above the ankle, enjoying the feel of her silky nylons, and tried to pull it away from my neck. “Arghh you’re breaking my arm” I cried as she raised her hips to overstress my elbow. “Take it like a man, you big pussy!” she taunts but thankfully lowers her hips. I felt so powerless. It was so humiliating to be restrained by my own kid but she had me under total control. Disturbingly with her stockinged legs pinning me down and their warm sensual feel either side of my arm, I’m horrified to find it arousing. “Enough” I gasp knowing there was no way out and tapped on the side of her thigh. “No Daddy” she told me “Just lay there and watch Mummy annihilate your loser mates”

Mary is surrounded by men, facing them with a confident smouldering tough look with her hands raised like blades, one in front the other close to her chest. With rising anticipation, they close in with lustful intent. “HAI!” leaning forward, her bust fell low nearly escaping her top as a leg whips up behind her, well beyond vertical in a standing back-splits that showed strong swelling hamstrings stretching tan coloured nylon. Bob is behind her and the speeding heeled foot connects solidly with his jaw then kept on moving blasting his face right back, straining his neck in a spray of blood. Swinging back down, the leg began to rise in front bent at the knee then pistoned back. “HAI!” a tan flash and he screamed as the thin heel nailed his balls and the sole hammered the shaft, sending him onto his toes in agony before collapsing.

Coming in from her side, John grabs Mary’s top. “HAI!” a leg snapped out sideways, unfurling in the blink of an eye as it flew skyward. The top of her foot blasts his jaw whipping his head towards the ceiling. The long strong stocking-clad leg continued moving until the top of her thigh was against her side, where it remained vertical for a second while his head bounced forwards. “HAI!” it fell like an axe, the heel of her shoe clubbing the back of his neck, driving him towards the floor. As he did, her gi jacket was pulled wide to reveal a grid-work of 6 irregular slabs of hardness deeply etched onto her belly and that she wore no bra. I was astonished she had abs! The sight was both unnerving yet sexy. Her body looked lean and powerful like some kind of Amazon!

Dan leapt forward and threw a punch at Mary’s ribbed mid-section, which looked like it could stop bullets, but it’s too high and I wince as it hits her left tit. “Bastard!” she curses and a sleek muscled arm swung with terrific force pounding the side of his jaw snapping his face hard over his right shoulder as his mouth distorts. “Punch my tits, I’ll break your face” she shouts as the arm swung again, with wildly heaving breasts, to pound the other side of his jaw snapping his face hard left. “HAI!” a fist struck the side of his lower jaw which lurched out sideways with a sickening crunch. “YAH!” a blistering uppercut powers his head right back trailing blood and broken teeth. His whole body arcs backwards and crashes to the floor, defeated at the feet of my ex who pumped the air in victory with a flex of her disturbing biceps. Everyone, including me, was astonished by such violence from sweet Mary who wouldn't have previously hurt a fly.

Fred found himself with an eyeful of pussy as a tan streak arced high towards him. “HAI!” the top of a foot hammered his face whipping it back trailing a bloody nose and split lip. “HAI HAI!” the edge of her hand chopped each side of his neck solidly in turn. His head lurched and shook then swung around limply before he collapsed, out cold. Four men down in a matter of seconds, I couldn't believe it!

I yelped as Carla over-stretched my arm over her crotch “Mummy’s great isn’t she?” she said “You haven’t got a hope with her since you can’t even handle me” It was utterly demeaning being controlled by a teenaged girl. I tried to grab her foot to prise the choking leg away but cried out in protest as the sole of a heeled shoe pressed and ground into my face then began roughly rocking it from side to side. “What a wimp” she chuckled “No match for your own daughter”. Laughing the sole of her foot pressed down on my throat with the heel pressing painfully into the side of my neck. Choking, with my head spinning and eyes going out of focus, I slapped frantically on her foot but she just laughed at my helplessness. Just as I felt I was passing out, she draped her leg back over my neck and bent back the fingers on my captive hand causing me to screech in pain. Twisting my arm towards my feet she forced my head to rise allowing her to slide a leg behind the back of it while the other wrapped around my neck. She had me in a tight figure 4 head-scissors while applying a side arm-bar!

Out the corner of my eye, I saw Ted grab Mary from behind and press his exposed erection against her backside. “HAI!” with startling flexibility I never knew she had, a trail of reflected sheen from her tan stockings streaked skywards flew right over her shoulder and hammered the hard pointed toe of a shoe into his face. He cried out clutching a bloodied face. With the leg falling back down, Mary threw herself forwards into a handstand facing him upside down with her big breasts dangling freely and legs bent at the knees in front of her chest. A glint of silver and I realised that her stiletto heels were made of metal! “HAI!” both legs sprang forward angling low. He screamed as the shoes drove into his groin with the soles hammering his balls and the heels biting his shaft like knitting needles. The impact was so strong he was lifted from the floor and sent hurtling back several feet before crashing and curling up in agony.

Gary was alarmed to see Mary rushing towards him with a determined look, a strong feminine build and barely constrained breasts. He threw a punch but she blocks it, grabs his hand and bent it back sharply at the wrist then twisted it behind his back causing him to shout as he was forcibly bent forwards. He screams as she uses his bowed back like an exercise horse and vaults high while maintaining the hammer lock. “KII-YAH!” with powerfully bulging quads and a hand upon his back, I was gobsmacked as she folded one leg beneath her and kicked out with the other towards a startled Carl. With a tremendous sound of impact, the sole of her shoe pummelled his face square on, flattening his nose and mashing his mouth. His bloody face hurtled over his shoulders with his whole body following, flipping over to crash out. My dick was rigid, I’d never seen such acrobatic, yet very feminine, fighting. That she was my ex made the yearning worse.

Springing off Gary’s back like a world-class gymnast, Mary forced him to stand by her side while locking his right arm in hers “HAI!” her left knee soared to chest height then kicked while arcing around. The sole of her shoe hammered the side of his jaw, distorting his mouth into a grimace of pain while driving him onto his toes. Keeping him restrained, she span to face him. “HAI!” a streak of reflected sheen and the top of her right foot drove up into his balls, eliciting a scream. With her thigh raised, sensationally exposing the stocking tops and suspenders, the lower leg became a lightning storm. Gut, chest, throat, face were blasted and then again in reverse in less than a second. “EEEEEYAH!” suddenly spinning right around, she leant away with her big rack bouncing wildly as powerfully bulging quads drove a stocking-sheathed leg rocketing in an almost vertical high side-kick of groin-stirring flexibility. Like an express-train, her foot soared way above her head and nothing could stop it not even Gary’s head which was blasted back like a football trailing drool and blood, out for the count even before he hit the floor.

I was stunned seeing Mary standing triumphant while the guys lay groaning or unconscious around her. “So this is fight club?” she sneered “Isn’t there anyone here who can give me a decent challenge?”

Suddenly Carla released my arm and threw herself across me trying to apply a cross-body scarf hold. With my quick reflexes, I found myself grappling with my estranged teenaged daughter to stop her getting me in another humiliating hold. She’s only a girl and I’m a big strong man, but I quickly realised the black belt she wore was no joke as she countered everything I tried to turn the tables. The kid managed to work herself around behind my head, leaning over it trying to smother me with her taut belly while trying to tuck her arms around me. Embarrassingly the close physical contact with a hot fit female pressing against me as she tried to lock me up in intimate holds was exciting. I knew it was wrong but at times all I could hold onto was her compact backside and tight rounded buttocks, the bare tops of her thighs or stocking tops which heightened the sensation.

“You’re just a weak arrogant man who thinks he’s God’s gift to women” Carla taunts as she held me down “Well think again”. Determined to dislodge her, I force myself into a back-bridge and with a satisfying squeal she broke away as I bucked my hips furiously. Spinning around onto my knees I pounced but the teen’s legs came up bent at the knees to block me. Seizing my right wrist those long legs whipped out and snared my waist in a figure 4 body-scissors that she locked off by folding both legs behind my back. I was shocked to find her young legs were as strong as a python and whipped me onto my back in an instant. I can’t believe they're squeezing so tight, I’m struggling to breathe. “All your mates saw an 18-year old girl put you down again and again” she mocks as I grasp at her thighs shocked to find them as hard as steel beneath the silky softness of her stockings. “The look on your face as I held you down and you realised that I was too skilled for you” she chuckled “Oh Daddy! you’re such a wimp”. A surge of sheer muscular power made me gasp loudly as the leggy triangle tightened. “Now watch Mummy”

I was disgusted to see Paul with a prominent erection watching Mary lustfully as she adjusts her gi top to contain her escaping boobs. “Didn’t your mother teach you it’s rude to point” she teased “because a kick in the mouth might offend”. Without warning, she began tumbling towards him, flip-flapping like an acrobat, with a wildly bouncing bust, in a very fast series of handstand backward walkovers. He was too astonished to react. “HAI!” upside down upon her hands, presenting her bare crotch to him, she sprang from the floor. Both feet hurtled towards his face, the heeled shoes pounding it like a jack-hammer, mashing and cutting it up, causing him to stumble as his knees gave way.

Flipping upright, Mary spun to face Dick, who threw a punch but missed as she bent fully forward by his side. “HAI!” a stocking-clad leg whips right back over her bent back in a lightning fast scorpion kick. The sole of the shoe smashes him straight in the face and he staggers back. Flipping straight upright, a knee rose contrasting sheer nylon with bare upper thighs. “HAI!” the leg snaps straight and the sole of her shoe pounds his face. “HAI!” a fist punches him solidly in the throat making him choke. “HAI!” a knee plunged deep into his belly mashing his abs to pulp. Going onto her toes, Mary’s muscular calves flexed beneath the sheer nylons as she drove that knee right up lifting him completely off the floor. He rode that knee with eyes screwed tight, utterly destroyed with a flattened diaphragm. With an arrogant expression, she let the knee fall away and he dropped face first to the floor where he curled up into a tight ball rocking back and forth with his mouth wide unable to breathe before passing out in agony. My dick beat like crazy, feeling awkward wanting my ex. The unexpected power, skill and ferocity she had displayed in destroying the guys was daunting as it was arousing.

I gasped as Carla’s legs tightened like a boa constrictor. “Look Mummy. I’ve put Daddy in his place, just as you said I would” she exclaimed. Her legs were devastating me with her body triangle. They felt like steel girders sheathed in sheer nylon and there was no leverage to force them away from my middle to get some breath nor could I pull her ankles apart. I had the feeling of overwhelming feminine strength flowing through her lovely legs squeezing my middle so tight my diaphragm was almost flat yet she was skilful enough to control the small amount of air to keep me conscious. Maybe it was because my brain was starved of oxygen and I couldn’t think straight or erotic asphyxiation but there was something so overwhelmingly arousing about being totally dominated by an attractive girl’s legs that my cock was throbbing. “Really Dave, having a hard-on for your own daughter!” Mary admonished “put him away Carla” she said in disgust. I didn’t have the breath to respond, all I could do was groan as the teen’s legs tighten even harder. In alarm my head swirls and my vision blurs. I press against her legs in vain knowing it is hopeless, I was completely dominated by a girl. The very thought set my dick lurching like mad and I couldn’t stop it. Carla grabbed my chin and forced me to look at her cute but smoulderingly hot looking face. “It’s so pitiful the way you keep struggling when you must know by now that it’s useless” the sultry teen teased. Her youth shamed me while her mocking smirk got wider as her strong legs got tighter and my dick got stiffer. A terrible surge of power originates from around her crotch and her legs unbelievably tighten even more. It was all too much and to my shame I groan loudly creaming my pants heavily as everything fades away.

“Look who’s back in the land of the living” I opened my eyes to see a smug looking teen looking down at me. “You know, waiting for you to come round each time is such a bore” For a moment I didn’t recognise her “I’d hoped that well-trained body you boast about would prove more of a challenge. What a disappointment” she jeered. There was a loud sound of something meaty being strongly hit. I looked around to see a powerful looking sexy mature woman in a small gi top and stockings had just delivered a powerful chest kick to Paul blasting him clean off his feet and sending him backwards through the air. His face was battered and bruised and in excruciating agony as his back slammed against a stone pillar. Despite that, his dick was out and erect.

“HAI!” I recognised Mary as she went onto one foot and a lightning fast high kick ripped through the air. It connected with Paul’s chest, pinning him against the pillar before her foot slid to his throat. She was doing a standing front splits with her heeled shoe pressing against his throat choking him while forcibly pinning him. Despite his predicament his hand was rubbing his hard-on. To my horror the middle of Mary’s surprisingly lithe body bowed towards him bringing her bare crotch close to his erection. Reaching out she grabbed it and plunged it right inside! “No!” I cried out. Carla, I recalled who she was, gave me an amused smirk “Mummy’s showing you what it feels like when you beat up someone then force them to watch while you take their loved one” Paul let out a gasp of pure pleasure as Mary’s flexible body began springing back and forth in the middle like a flexible bow with incredible dexterity, her crotch pumping his shaft at great speed yet never coming off, driving him wild with pleasure.

“Paul stop!” I yell leaping to my feet. The girl stepped in my way with her knife-hands raised trying to look tough. “HAI!” the sound makes me jump and makes my dick lurch. She’s just a teenaged girl, get a grip! “Out of my way Carla, I don’t want to hurt you” I tell her. Unsmiling she turned to a stack of thick roof tiles. “HAI!” the edge of her hand chopped down and the stack disintegrates into tiny pieces. I knew she was trying to spook me but that was impressive. "You're the only one getting hurt" she remarked as she faced me. Her tiny gi jacket with cut-off sleeves was loose and it was hard not to stare at the beautiful firm rounded breasts contained in a low cut bra. Her stomach was just as captivating with a grid-work of hard blocks of muscle deeply etched on a slender taut hour glass figure that fell and rose softly as she breathed. I’m a hetro red-blooded macho man and my body reacted to a smoulderingly hot fit bodied young babe. “Seriously?” she smirked “I don’t do dirty old men and I certainly wouldn’t do my own Dad. That’s gross”. Realising how sensual abs on a woman could be, I just wanted to reach out to touch them “You’re a filthy incestuous pig!” she exclaimed slapping my hand away “I can’t wait to beat you up again””I haven’t got time for this. I’m going to teach you a lesson then save Mary” I growled.

My fist swung and hit the side of her chin causing her youthful face to jerk back. I feel shame as her hand goes to her face. “Carla I’m sorry but…” “HAI HAI!” smooth toned arms pump like a machine, her fists hammer my face faster than I can protect myself then become a torrential storm pounding my features with tremendous speed. I manage to block a few, shocked by how bad they sting my arms. Desperate to stop her I manage to return a few punches of my own which she blocks easily with a dismissive sneer. Swivelling on one foot, I launch a fast roundhouse at her head which she nimbly ducks. The momentum continued my spin and before I could stop, my back was to turned to her. “HAI!” the back of a hard shoe flashed into my peripheral vision as an axe-kick from hell hammered the join of my neck with my left shoulder. I yelp as my shoulder jerked and wildfire burnt throughout my nervous system. My knees give way and I knew how a nail felt to be hammered into the floor.

Woozy and sore, I see Mary still pumping Paul with amazing flexibility, the lucky bastard! The middle of her body whips back and forth really fast as he moans in uncontrolled pleasure, which made me angry and jealous. By the noises she makes, she is enjoying it far too much. He didn’t look very comfortable, frankly he looked terrified with her foot pressed against his throat but being effed by a limber bird doing the standing front splits kept him hard while the others watched, openly aroused with some jerking off. I had to sort him out but Carla stands over me. “Where is the lesson you were going to teach me, old man?” she sneers. I had to take the brat down fast. With a yell I leap up and spin around to blast a side kick towards her jaw but she twists to the side, leaning back out of my reach while raising her right knee in front of her. “HAI!” a blaze of reflected stockinged sheen pulsed down the inside of my raised leg. I screamed at the hideous piercing pain as the heel bit into my ball sack followed by the hammer-blow of the sole mashing my nuts that nearly made me spew my lunch.

To my horror the hot teen in the tiny gi jacket and stockings had grabbed my raised leg and trapped it in the crook of her arm. “Pratt!” Carla exclaimed as her knee rose high before her. “HAI!” I nearly crapped myself at the kid’s shout. A blur of motion then blinding pain as the top of her shoe slams across my face. “HAI HAI HAI!” the hard sole and sharp heel pounds my face repeatedly, busting my features and bruising my mouth. My head was whipping back and forth so fast I was scared it snap from my spine. “YAH!” a powerful kick to my face sent it snapping right back, scrambling my brains with all the bones in my face aching badly. A jolt of pain in my elbow forced me back towards her for more punishment. “HAI!" a very highly angled sidekick with a glimpse of skimpy briefs tightly moulded to her mound, was followed by extreme pain as the sole of her shoe collided with my face like an express train. Assault and battery of the human anatomy with the sharp heel feeling like a needle gun. The kid was destroying my looks!

“EEEYAH!” a terrifying scream made me shake as Carla released my arm and leapt into the air whilst spinning around. She jumped so high I was looking right at her panties before a nylon-clad shin smashed across my cheek like a crowbar. I went flying backwards, with aching teeth and a bruised cheek, several feet until my back collided violently with a wall then fell to the floor. Bruised, bloodied, battered and with aching balls, I was several feet from where I had been standing and was shocked by how far the young girl had kicked me. I had always instilled fear in others but now trembled at the sight of my own daughter, looking hot but intimidating in a tiny gi jacket with a highly ranked black belt and long stocking-clad legs. “I really looked forward to a good hard fight with a tough guy, but you are a joke, old man” she sneered looking down at me over her nose in a smug manner while her hard abs rose up and down.

Across the room Mary’s moans loudly as the middle of her lean lithe body whips back and forth in graceful curves, her pussy devouring Paul’s cock at an extraordinary speed. He is going crazy, moaning ecstatically like a mad man. By the sound of it he is about to blow and I’m frustrated to be unable to stop him. To my surprise she suddenly stops, unplugs herself and just stares at him with a bemused smile writhing beneath her raised foot which pressed against his throat while her quads bulged powerfully in sheer tan nylons. Desperate to cum, although choking, his dick kept thrusting and lurching like a wild serpent as if straining to reach her pussy barely a foot away between her vertically spread legs. “When you’ve got to cum, you’ve got to cum” Mary purred seductively. With a loud strangulated groan, his dick gave a massive lurch for her pussy, failed then erupted, spraying copious amounts of jizz. “Cum fountain!” Mary and Carla shout together joyously for some odd reason. Paul kept thrusting his hips like a wild man for a good minute, unable to stop humping air and blasting sperm again and again. “Oh how embarrassing!” Mary mocked “how premature!” The sight of the fit sexy woman dominating him with a standing front splits and bare pussy taunting him drove him to super-stud levels close to mine until the lucky bastard was spent.

“You’re no use to me now” Mary said in a dismissive tone “HAI!” a fist plunged into his belly like a sledgehammer, his abs closing like jelly around it. His body tried to snap forwards but impales his throat on her raised foot and shuddered. With cold smugness my magnificent looking ex swung her foot away horizontally then watched as he collapsed to the floor, clutching his throat. “HAI!” a flash of sheen reflecting off tan stockings drove between his open legs. The wickedly pointed toe of her shoe nailed his balls with a terrible sound, driving his body several feet across the floor. He came to rest, rocked back and forth violently several times, his mouth wide in a silent scream and his face a mask of terror, before passing out.

The violence with which Mary had dispatched a man while he was down shocked me. Showing no remorse, she posed over his body with an air of smug superiority with her hands upon her hips and legs apart. In that gi top displaying her strongly toned arms and legs, she looked invincible and it made my dick ache for her. The lads also looked stunned and aroused by what they had seen. “Fighting and effing are just the same to me. That’s why I’m naked under this gi top” she declared then bowed to them, giving them an eyeful of her dangling bare breasts “So who’s next?” They all scrambled to their feet, looking eager. I need to stop them.

Watching her mother, Carla wasn’t concentrating on me. From the floor I struck like a viper kicking the brat’s feet from under her, dumping her on her arse. Leaping to my feet I went to step over her to rush to Mary. “HAI!” a streak flies upwards and pure agony ripped through my groin as the sole of a shoe pummelled my shaft and the heel stabbed my balls. “YAH!” raising herself up on her arms and one foot she kneed me in my aching nuts causing excruciating pain. “Play dirty with me, old man, and you’ll lose those balls for good” she growled. With tears in my eyes, I wanted to crease up and nurse my nuts. “HAI!” hard blows of pain flared in my gut, chest and jaw in rapid succession as a long stocking-sheathed leg struck multiple times working its way up my body as I crumpled forwards. Dazed, I saw her raise both legs in a wide vertical V shape with my bowed head in the middle. The sight was highly erotic. “HAI!” the sides of her shoes slammed against the sides of my neck on either side and I collapsed to the floor wishing the room would stop spinning.

Ted, Gary and Carl approach the lithe muscled haughty goddess in the shortest of gi jackets with sexy strong legs sheathed in sheer tan stockings and high heels. Their exposed erections declare their lustful intent. Suddenly she rushes right between them. “HAI!” to my astonishment she jumps high into the air with her legs spreading wide, doing a full side-splits! Ted and Gary get an eyeful of pussy as powerful quads and flaring calves stretched sheer nylon stockings thin. Her shins club across their faces like baseball bats with a loud crack and they drop like a sack of potatoes.

Landing lightly on her feet before a startled Carl, Mary seized the front of his shirt and raised a knee to plant a heeled shoe in his groin then fell back pulling him down with her. He screamed as that metal heel dug into his nads like a knife. Her folded leg cushioned his weight before he fell on top then with a swish of nylons snapped straight to sent him hurtling overhead with arms flailing and trailing drops of pre-cum. His feet flipped over his head as he whipped through the air before crashing upon his back a couple of feet away. He lay there panting with his erection throbbing in the air. Back-somersaulting like a gymnast, Mary lands on top of his chest. I’m horrified as she then slides her bare pussy over his nose and mouth while locking her legs around his neck in a tight figure 4 scissors. “Loser cums first” she declares “So you better start licking” she growled. I was awed as her well-defined quads swelled like steel balloons encased in sheer nylon stockings. Reaching back for his dick she began vigorously pumping it with a hand while his hands clutched her thighs.

“Mary, stop!” I cry jumping to my feet in alarm. “HAI!” the sole of Carla’s shoe hits my face like a jack hammer jolting it right back with a loud crick in my neck. “HAI!” My arm flies up to block a black sheen blur targetting my head in mid-flight. Ow! my forearm stung.

Mary’s hand motors up and down Carl’s rod at a tremendous rate while sitting on his face moaning blissfully showing he is returning the favour. The bastard!

“HAI!” Carla’s shoe slams across my shoulder making it sting. Ignoring the pain, I move close to drive a punch to her belly and nearly break my hand. Her abs are rock hard! She doesn’t even grunt. Her 6-pack is like a brick wall!

“You’re pathetic!” Mary’s voice rings out as Carl tires to buck his hips to work himself off in her hand. She removes it and smirks as she sits on his face while his dick twitches several times before erupting spunk.

“HAI!” I barely block Carla’s kick with the back of my arm and it hurts like hell. How can a young girl kick so hard? Her foot slips my grasp as I try to grab it “YA!” within a heartbeat it pounds the top of my arm numbing it.

Carl screams out as Mary leans back to drive the hard point of an elbow into his lunch-box with crushing force. At the same time, the soles of her shoes press against the sides of his face with the stilettos digging into the carotid arteries. His legs flail and twitch while his dick gave a feeble squirt then passed out while his buxom conqueror sat on him with dominant superiority.

Suddenly Carla’s body was pressing against me, as she rushed forwards to grab an arm, turned around to thrust her pert behind into my groin. Sweeping my right foot away as she leant forward I was whipped over her shoulder at dizzying speed and slammed into the floor, knocking the wind from me. “Just can’t hack it can you old man?” she laughed as she bent back my wrist while holding onto my arm. I was too dazed from being thrown by a young girl to answer and looked up along her long strong legs as she stood in control over me. “Oi! Don’t eye me up, look at Mummy” she told me then pressed the sole of a shoe against my chin and turned my head.

Mary stood proudly with a defeated Carl beneath her foot while facing Ted and Gary, their dicks unleashed and stiff. “Are you sure you’re up to it?” she taunts, looking strong and dominant with a pneumatic fit body in a barely-fitting gi jacket like a micro-mini skirt. She hadn't even broken into a sweat. “You better not blow before I’ve had fun” she warned as Gary’s dick twitched and leaked a trickle of pre-cum. “HAI!” she yelled loudly swiftly adopting a fight stance with her fists raised for action. Gary jumped in fright and his cock gave a big lurch then launched a strong white stream which soon died down. “I warned you, you worthless man!” Mary cried. “EE-YAH!” with big boobs bouncing at the front of her gi top, she skipped on her metal heels with calves bulging powerfully under her stockings. A knee rose then straightened in an instant swinging up between his legs driving the pointed toe of a shoe right into his ball sack. The impact lifted his feet clean from the floor as a chilling scream rent the air and he rose with clenched eyes, a wide gaping mouth and a horrified expression then crashed to the floor, creasing up and puking blood before passing out.

“Come on Dad, I want to show you what I’ve learnt since you cleared off” Carla told me as she twisted my arm then applied pressure to the back of my elbow then forced me, squirming and yelping to my feet. I was horrified that a teenaged girl was utterly controlling me giving me no choice but to obey or suffer a broken wrist and arm.

“Are you going to be premature too?” Mary asks Ted as she stood with her foot on Gary’s ruined balls while flexing her strong biceps in victory. “Never" he replied looking nervously at the destroyed man and her hard feminine muscle. “HAI!” that glance nearly costs him his head as a high kick rockets up with the top of her foot hammering beneath his chin. With a loud sound of his jaws snapping together, his head flies skyward. “HAI!” his reflexes kicked in and he threw up an arm to block a high-speed sidekick. He returns a kick but she’s faster and blocks it with her shin then to his horror tucks his ankle beneath her armpit and wraps the crook of an arm around his knee. “You love being dominated by a woman” Mary purrs as she slides a stocking-clad knee beneath his crotch “It gets you... hard” The knee is raised so high beneath his groin that he is on his toes balancing on her knee “It makes you cum”.

“Time for a pick-me up, Daddy” Carla chuckled facing me. Releasing my arm, she crouched slightly and tried to swing an arm between my legs. I shoved her away with my superior strength but she came back with a hand raised shaped like a blade. “Wrists can easily be broken with a well placed Karate chop” she grinned “HAI YAH!” the edge of a steely hand chopped each wrist leaving them limp and numb but hopefully not broken. “HAI!” a balled fist pounded my balls. “YAH!” a palm shot upwards slamming into the underside of my jaw smashing my face back.

“Another man who only thinks with his dick” Mary taunts Ted as she rubs her knee back and forth between his legs. His stiff dick rasps against the sheer nylons with a look of yearning. “Premature” her face comes close to his and whispers seductively into his ear “ejaculation”. Her tongue flicks around his ear. He went crazy, moaning and begging for her to go faster as her knee kept a steady tantalising pace while she watched with a cruel smirk. He is absolutely frantic when Mary suddenly stops and withdraws her knee but his dick will not be denied. Lurching like it had a mind of it’s own, it starts to spray cum. “I warned you” she tells him. The knee dropped from his groin then immediately soared high, straightened and rose above his head, with a glimpse of her bare crotch. “HAI!” it dropped like an axe. The back of her heel clubbed the left join of his neck and drove him all the way down to the floor. “No!” he cries as her leg soars into the air again with eager eyes on his manhood. “HAI!” it fell in another axe-kick. He screamed as the back of the heel hammered his balls then again as it pressed down and twisted before passing out.

“Woah!” I cried in surprise as Carla grabbed my right wrist while shoving the crook of an arm between my legs then proceeded to lift my legs from the floor so that I fell across her shoulders. In shock I found the young girl had me in a kata guruma, lifted while draped across her shoulders. It was so emasculating being a big strong man to be draped over your teenaged daughter’s shoulders like an oversized bear rug while she showed no discomfort. “Mummy’s going to break the balls of all your macho mates” she said “They’ll never be able to have kids again” she chuckled. I couldn’t believe it. The woman I knew was sweet natured not a man-hating ball-buster. “It’s all your fault” she added then lifted my back-end high into the air while sloping her shoulders throwing me over her head and sent crashing down.

With a foot on Ted’s ruined nuts, Mary pointed a finger at the remaining guys. Her ruthless destruction of 4 of the best in the club was unbelievable and it was no wonder the others moved to take her down together. It was taking her together afterwards that worried me! With the agility of a gymnast she suddenly threw herself onto her hands right before Bob, with her big bust swinging from her gi top. “HAI!” she sprang feet first into his face in a double-footed back-kick battering it with the soles and bloodying it with the metal heels, knocking him down like a skittle. Gracefully flipping onto one leg, she span, leaning so low that her hair brushed the floor as her legs opened wide giving an eyeful of pussy and buttocks. “HAI!” the sole of a shoe pounds John’s face like a hammer, flattening and breaking his nose, mashing his mouth and cutting his lip, sending him floor-bound. Throwing herself forwards into a one-handed handstand Mary span like a pantyless acrobat, her right leg whipping high and flashing around like a whirlwind. “HAI!” the pointed toe of her shoe drove against Dan’s forehead like a speeding mallet, dropping him. Springing back to her feet right in front of an astonished Fred, the sexy tornado of destruction span around with her left leg soaring incredibly high and flexibly curving back. “HAI!” arcing backwards around the side of his face, the sole of her shoe pummelled his lower face, powering it right back over his shoulders on a collision course with the floor.

4 guys wiped out within seconds! I was stunned and highly aroused. I never realised Mary was as flexible like this and imagined what she would be like in bed. “Oh eff! You’re getting hard for me again!” Carla shrieked “You incestuous pervert!” Before I could explain, I’m grappling with my daughter and losing as the leggy teen presses my right wrist against her big bust then pushes against my elbow. I yelp as shards of pain stab through my wrist and elbow as she kicks the back of my leg and sends me to the floor. Before I can stop her, she is on top and after a tussle on the mat I’m shocked to find myself in a perfect side headlock pinned on my back. I struggle in vain to break her hold but I can’t find a way to get free although I refuse to give up and lose to a mere girl. However she just patiently continues to hold me down.

Mary has Bob in a wicked armlock bending his arm back over her forearm, facing him with a smug stare while the top of her breasts rise like moons from her gi jacket. Without breaking eye contact she presses her buxomness against him then raises her arms and flexes those surprisingly muscular biceps. “Not bad for a mother of a teenaged daughter” she brags. His unleashed dick stiffens in appreciation. “By comparison, your arms are puny. Kiss it. Feel how big and hard it is with your lips” she demands. He doesn’t hesitate then gasped as she slid his dick between the top of her thighs “That’s my pussy you can feel” she whispered seductively and I swear it began throbbing. Laughing she closed her legs, lightly scissoring it while thrusting her hips back and forth. The feel of his manhood rubbing back and forth between her bare inner thighs while brushing against her pussy was too much. In no time, he is frantically bucking his hips, trying to hump the apex of her legs. He closed his eyes in bliss and moaned loudly while thrusting like crazy blasting a strong stream of seed until it was cut off as Mary’s cable-like inner thighs clamped down. She laughed at his frustration, still frantically trying to thrust. Spunk blasted out in short bursts as her inner thighs controlled his release over what seemed like ages until he was drained.

I was ashamed to be pinned by a teenaged girl but Carla countered my every move to escape. “Is that the best you can do? Old man” she mocks. I managed to get to my knees through brute strength and got an arm around her head. To my surprise, she flung an arm around my neck and locked it with her other hand then gave it a hard twist forcing me to let go. Flinging herself on top, I collapsed to the floor still in her headlock while the weight of her torso pinned my upper body. I kicked wildly with my leg to free myself, but nothing helped. I was mortified to be pinned by a girl. “I love to make grown men suffer” Carla said. Disturbingly the close physical contact with a hot girl nearly busting out of her gi top, was making something stiff that shouldn’t be. “Oi! Are you staring at my tits again!” she scolded.

Bob was puzzled as Mary drops to the floor on her back facing him. “HAI!” a shapely lingerie-clad leg kicks his feet from under him and he cries out as he falls forward. In horror he sees her bring both knees over her chest with metal stilettos pointing his way. “HAI!” both legs kick up at the same time, the soles smashing his shaft while the wicked heels lance his balls. The force is so great, his back end flips up sending him flying right over her body to land heavily on his back. “Does that hurt, Bob?” He looked up in tears, cradling his ruined bleeding balls, to see Mary standing over him busting from her top. His face drained at the sight of a knee raised chest high. Although he could see right up beneath the short gi jacket to her bare crotch, he eyes were wide in horror to see a heeled shoe aimed right at his face. “No” he begged weakly. “HAI!” the knee pistoned sharply down, the heeled weapon of destruction hurtled down to cut off his scream as it stomped his face out of existence. I was shocked and horrified. “I learnt that from you, Dave” Mary addressed me with hard eyes “Never show them mercy”. She turned her head away from me in contempt.

The cute bundle of unstoppable dominance in a tiny gi jacket that was my daughter began grappling with me again. She managed to get behind me so I used my greater weight and strength to hurl myself back, squashing her beneath me. There was a satisfying grunt as my back landed on top of her. As I began to sit up to turn around and sort her out, her long legs whipped out from behind, bending the sides of her calves across the insides of my thighs and hooking her feet beneath the top of my shins. Before I could try to prise them away, her arms hooked beneath my armpits, folding her forearms over the top of my upper arms, linking hands and pressing them against the back of my neck to put me in a full nelson. I yelped as her strong legs ripped my legs wide apart in a reversed grapevine press then groaned at the shocking strength of her young legs completely overpowering my own. In shock I can see how hard and muscular her legs are, stretching her sheer nylon stockings. They look as hard as steel and know I have no chance as she keeps me helpless and forces me to watch Mary.

Mary is kneeling behind John who is also on his knees. She has an arm wrapped over his neck, bending his head right back. Her other hand is around his manhood, slowly working him off. “You men are all the same” she tells him “a quick fondle of your little dick and you’ve finished in no time”. Keeping a slow rhythm, he is clearly frustrated for it not being fast enough yet his expression showed that he was in bliss. He began arching his back and bucking his hips as the pressure in his cock became urgent, painful and demanding. “Let’s hear you moan like a little bitch” she said scornfully and bent his neck back hard into a dragon sleeper hold just before his dick erupted releasing copious amounts of seed. Bucking his hips, blasts of cum jerked his head deeper against her strong arm, choking himself out in search of ecstasy. As the spurts weakened and stopped she lets his senseless body flop forward and stood up. “HAI!” her heeled foot stomped down on his balls like the hammer of the Gods with a bulge of strong muscular calves. His limp form jerked horribly showing the power of the cruel stomp. With a sneer she savagely twisted her foot with a horrendous crunch underfoot.

Carla released my arms and swung an arm around from behind to wrap it around my neck. My throat was wedged in the crook of her elbow and she locked it tight with her other arm. I was stunned that she had me in a rear naked choke hold while keeping my legs spread painfully wide from beneath! Something hard bulged into my throat, choking me. No, it wasn’t possible. I grasped the arm with both hands, trying to pull it away. “No use fighting it, old man” she taunted “You’ll be out in a few seconds” Alarmed at feeling woozy I tug at her arm but am shocked by how hard and immobile it is. All I can feel is taut, unyielding and solid young female flesh. There are big brawny rock hard biceps bulging into my throat and it belongs to a teenaged girl. A young girl who had me in a sleeper hold! It was so emasculating, I resented it yet was sexually aroused even though I knew it’s wrong. My hands go back to the legs keeping my legs spread, feeling the hardness under my palms and recognising what I’ve been ignoring. They are laden with solid powerful muscle. My dick stiffens, knowing that I’ve been wiped out by my own daughter, good and proper. “Get the strong genetics from Mum, certainly not you” she laughs. The noose around my neck tightens sharply and know she is going to knock me out again. I felt utterly weak and powerless knowing there was absolutely nothing I could do about it. I’ve never been beaten in a fight before yet now my own daughter had completely wiped me out. To my great shame, I had an erection of epic proportions because of these unusual sensations. Feeling myself slip away triggers an absolutely massive ejaculation. “Mum look!” I heard Carla squeal with delight as each thrust of my hips caused her arms to get tighter and tighter With the buzzing getting louder in my ears as my face heated up and my vision blmnnnrrr.

I open my eyes to a nightmare. Mary, wearing a tiny cut-off gi jacket and stockings, stands over Fred who is on the floor on his back. Reaching down, she grabs his ankles and lifts his legs then presses them right back over his chest “You’re not very flexible” she chuckles at his protests “Not that you can do anything about it”. To my disgust she grabs his rod and lines it up with her pussy “I’m going to ride you for my pleasure” she tells him, plunging it inside “Ohhhh Sweet Mary!” he groans ecstatically “Welcome to the Amazon position. I’m totally in control. You just keep that cock hard” she says and began to bounce up and down on his shaft. She looks like a posh woman riding a horse with statuesque poise and arrogant attitude as she sat up straight with her stocking-sheathed legs spread wide. Her strong toned arms keeps his legs forced back and spread while her pussy pounds his dick. There is no doubt who is in command of the bonking.

“No Mary” I beg, rising to put a stop to this. “Mum doesn’t want your help” Carla blocks my way again “We get along perfectly all right without you” I ain’t got time for this and rush the freaky brat with my fists clenched to punch her lights out. I walk into a hailstorm of head kicks that bruise my face, cuts it up with her heels and scrambles my senses with ferocious high speed kicks clubbing my head. Caught in a painful foot storm, not knowing what to do, her kicks rocked my head in a non-stop barrage that dulled my brains so bad I couldn’t think straight or fight back. Fast strong kicks pound my mouth, making my lips swell and loosening my front teeth. I’d never felt so helpless before in a fight, too dazed and battered to counter-attack. I tried to raise my arms for protection but the tireless girl whipped kicks around them to continue pounding me. For the first time in my life I felt the hopeless dread of losing a fight, and to a girl! Grabbing both wrists, Carla spread my arms. “HAI!” with stunning flexibility a stocking-sheathed long leg rockets skyward between our arms with the hem of her short gi jacket swirling around her hips. The sole of her shoe smashed into my face like a thunderbolt, slamming my head back hard. As quick as lightning she grabs the back of my head and pulls it down. “HAI!” “Woooorrrpph!” her knee ploughs deep into my gut, flattening my abs and diaphragm in a single blow. The cramps are so severe I can’t stop creasing forwards. “HAI!” a knee speeds upwards towards my face. Bone crushing pain explodes in my face and I fall to the floor with a terrible face-ache and blood pouring from my nose and mouth mixed with bits of broken teeth.

“Yes!” Mary gasped “Oh I’m going to eff you to extinction”. The tiny gi jacket fell open revealing her taut slender body gleaming in a sheen of perspiration. Her astonishing abs are writhing in constant motion as she rides Fred with increased fury. Flowing from lightly defined flat slabs on her belly they rise with a vengeance into a deeply cut rocky path that surely could break a man’s fist if he tried to punch them. She was now moaning and gasping continuously as those abs sped up their sensual dance while she rode him at a frenzied pace that made me wish he was me. Gasping and crying out she raised her arms and flexed both biceps as she climaxed. Fred was begging and pleading unable to keep up. “Harder, harder!” she cries while relaxing and pumping her biceps that look much bigger than earlier, ripped and powerful. Such incredible sexual and physical dominance the likes I’d never seen before that made me want her bad. Fred is absolutely shattered. “Harder” Mary growls riding him like a pneumatic pump. To my surprise she hunches her shoulders bringing her arms around before her, tensed in a most muscular pose. Jeez! I nearly jump at the sight. Everything looks so muscular, ripped and defined, her abs sharp and rippling, her biceps pumped and scary. Even her pecs are striated. “GRRRAH!” she growls. Beneath her, Fred is going crazy. “Yes! Harder!” she cries triumphantly picking up the pace pounding his manhood like an obscene sex-toy. He starts moaning loudly and jizz starts dribbling out while Mary continues to ride. She doesn’t stop and keeps pumping away until she moans loudly and climaxes again.

I needed to stop her but jumped in fright when Carla stepped in front. “I thought you were really going to mess yourself again when Mummy hit that crab-pose” she teased “Your weaner was beating so hard”. I gasped as she hunched her shoulders revealing massive traps as she brought both arms around in front of her, tensed with her fists clenched. Ripped and muscular she was as intimidating as her mother maybe more so because of her age. Shredded pecs, defined bulging shoulders and biceps and a washboard stomach. My dick lurched so hard I really had to struggle not to blast a massive one right in front of her. “Oh you nearly came there, old man” she stifled a giggle. “Wank one off Dave” Mary sneered with a spiteful smirk from the other side of the room and I find my hand on my cock without thinking. I remove it quickly “We’re the new owners of fight club” Carla stated. “What?” I exclaim “You heard. The others lost their shares when Mummy beat them and you’ll sign over yours” the leggy teen told me. “Never” I gasped. “This will be a club for women. A proper one with real fights and you’ll be our victims, I mean, practice partners” she told me “Otherwise the video from the security cameras” she nodded to one “will end up on social media showing you perving after your own daughter and how she had to defend herself” It felt like a stone had just plunged into my belly.

“Two! Is that all?” Mary shouts, unplugging herself from Fred “I have at least 3 orgasms!” he looked humiliated and tried to rise to get away from the angry warrior-woman but his legs are so stiff he could barely move. She was hovering over him before he could stand with a smouldering glare and the orbs of her breasts rising and falling. “HAI!” with forearm held vertical and fist clenched, making the tendons stand out, the point of an elbow slammed into the back of his shoulders causing him to cry out. “HAI!” hunched over in agony, he watched in horror as a flash of tan streaked out in front of his bowed face to rocket up at frightening speed. The top of her foot clubbed his throat like a baseball bat driving his body upright before coming to a juddering halt as his legs buckled beneath him.

On his knees, clutching his throat and coughing, Fred could only watch as female dominance supreme stood over him. “Did I give you permission to stand?” Mary’s voice was tough and uncompromising “Try that again and I’ll kick your head so hard, I’ll break your neck like that practice dummy” Aroused with the physical and sexual power of this aggressive erotic Amazon, he stared longingly at the bare sex before his eyes. “Don’t just look at it. Lick it as if your manhood depends on it” she orders. Unable to resist and out of fear of this sweet woman turned brutal man-destroyer, his head moves forwards. She grabs his chin and forces him to look up at her face “I cum first, otherwise I will emasculate you immediately” she warned then shoved his face into her pussy which he hungrily starts worshipping.

I want to stop him but Carla stands in my way with her fists raised. “HAI!” bare knuckles smash against my jaw whipping it hard left with the taste of blood in my mouth then blasts it back the opposite way with a terrible force that a girl shouldn’t possess. “I didn’t say you could move, old man” she sneers sending shivers down my spine.

Mary pressed her right shin against Fred’s crotch trapping his erection vertically. The sensation drives him wild, dutifully servicing her and making her moan but can’t stop rubbing his rod against the nylon-sheathed pillar of femininity. His hips pump faster and faster, uncontrollably building up towards inevitable climax until with a loud moan he shot a load over the front of her stockings. His blissful expression vanished as he saw the mess he’d made and Mary’s withering stare. “Any preference for how his testicles get consigned to history?” she asks me while he trembled. I was too shocked to answer. “No please” he begged. With a stern look, she raised her right knee in front of his face giving him full view of her lack of underwear. “Clean it” she demands, pointing to the white sticky mess “with your tongue”. He hesitates and she grabbed the back of his head with both hands. “HAI!” Mary slammed his face hard against her knee making him howl “Now!” she commands, keeping his face pressed firmly in place “Or your face is mush” Too scared to refuse and with a disgusted expression he began to lick it from her stockings. “Don’t you dare spit it out” she warned “swallow it”. Once I would have laughed at him for woosing out to a bird but now shared his shame. Once the foul task was done Mary bent back his hand at the wrist so hard, he screamed in agony and with absolutely no mercy, brutally forced him to his feet. Freeing his wrist she stood before him with a ferocious stare. “Stay!” she warned with a wag of a finger.

“You too, old man” Carla warns. “Stop calling me…” “HAI!” I jump and shake at the shout as the teen leaps onto one foot and shimmering black flash whips towards me. Instead of crushing pain in my face I’m surprised to feel a brush of air on my cheek as her foot passes close before dropping back to the floor. “You nearly crapped yourself!” the deadly kid laughs “loser”

Mary was on the floor with her legs in a perfect side-splits and face very close to Fred’s groin. Looking down, he could see right down the loose gi top and her magnificent cleavage nestled between ample mounds of breast. Bringing her mouth close to his limp dick she opened it into a wide circle and began running the tip of her tongue sensuously around the circumference of her lips emulating a blow job. Fixing him with a smouldering stare, she continued to simulate a BJ close to his dick. Mary’s legs were sensational in those stockings as she did the splits which showed off their amazing muscularity as well as her bare pussy. Even so, I was surprised when Fred’s flaccid phallus gave a twitch and began to stiffen. She kept teasing him with her mouth and tongue keeping it so close to his growing rod it was practically enclosing it without actually touching. Soon he was sporting an impressive erection for a man who already cum several times already, coming from a mix of sexual and female power. He could have easily thrust it into her open mouth but was too afraid of this dangerous but sexy woman. It wasn’t long before he began bucking his hips and moaning at which point Mary drew back her face moments before he came again, embarrassingly in the air while she laughed scornfully.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Apr-21, 16:52
Points: 3,963, Level: 26 Points: 3,963, Level: 26 Points: 3,963, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Bad Dad’s MMA surprise

Super hot.

Tags
abs punching, belly punching, male vs female mma, mixed fight fighting mma