Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Jun-19, 22:26
Points: 7,301, Level: 36 Points: 7,301, Level: 36 Points: 7,301, Level: 36
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Charging guys to talk

Hey what do you think about some mixed wrestlers charging guys to respond to an email. I can see if it more then 4 or 5 but to me that is a little too much.
Old 01-Jun-19, 22:46
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts
Default Re: Charging guys to talk

This is usually a dominatrix thing, most who think of themselves as wrestlers don't do this in my experience. More are requesting deposits these days though, you could look at that as being basically the same thing.
Old 01-Jun-19, 22:58
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

Don't waste your time with those girls. I can tell you that the most popular and best-respected girls don't do that nonsense (though they may complain to you about other guys spamming their inbox). The majority of my sessions (and probably all the best ones) have required no deposit even, let alone a deposit for asking about price or availability. Imagine having to spend $5 just to enter a store when you don't even know if they have what you want to buy, or how expensive it is.

Having a hard limit on the number of emails in an exchange is stupid. If the guy refuses to give a deposit and starts writing about why and clearly wasting time that won't lead to a session, cut him off, that's fine. On the other hand, I've had times I've had to get 2-3 replies from a girl just to get her rate or specific schedule. Email storms are only a proxy for identifying time-wasters, the correlation is not perfect.

I have heard of some findom girls (can't remember specific names) who require you to send a $50 deposit to respond to your emails. Sounds like those girls that sell their snapchat or twitter handle. I think in today's world, any time someone hears about a way to make a quick buck, they will. This can mean stealing deposits, making fake accounts and stealing deposits, selling their snapchat handle, selling photos or videos that they give the rest of the world for free on instagram, and so on.
Old 01-Jun-19, 22:58
Session Wrestler
Points: 10,164, Level: 43 Points: 10,164, Level: 43 Points: 10,164, Level: 43
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,126 Times in 333 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
think of themselves as wrestlers don't do this in my experience. More are requesting deposits these days though, you could look at that as being basically the same thing.
Think themselves as wrestlers? Most are real wrestlers with lots of training on the mats.
I don't think charging a deposit after coming to an agreement with a client on session type, place and time ,to make sure a guy is real, serious about booking an appointment and will show up is the same as someone charging for e-mails. Whoever does that I will assume is to keep time waster away or like you mention, a domina into some kind of cash grab/findom type of stuff.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anji For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jun-19, 23:29
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Don't waste your time with those girls. I can tell you that the most popular and best-respected girls don't do that nonsense (though they may complain to you about other guys spamming their inbox). The majority of my sessions (and probably all the best ones) have required no deposit even, let alone a deposit for asking about price or availability. Imagine having to spend $5 just to enter a store when you don't even know if they have what you want to buy, or how expensive it is.

Having a hard limit on the number of emails in an exchange is stupid. If the guy refuses to give a deposit and starts writing about why and clearly wasting time that won't lead to a session, cut him off, that's fine. On the other hand, I've had times I've had to get 2-3 replies from a girl just to get her rate or specific schedule. Email storms are only a proxy for identifying time-wasters, the correlation is not perfect.

I have heard of some findom girls (can't remember specific names) who require you to send a $50 deposit to respond to your emails. Sounds like those girls that sell their snapchat or twitter handle. I think in today's world, any time someone hears about a way to make a quick buck, they will. This can mean stealing deposits, making fake accounts and stealing deposits, selling their snapchat handle, selling photos or videos that they give the rest of the world for free on instagram, and so on.
What women have you sessioned with that don't require a deposit? Just curious

I think the closest person I have talked to who didn't require a deposit was Nikki Fierce. She said it would help her and that she preferred it, but she never made the deposit a requirement and she gave me a choice on whether or not I wanted to send it to her.

Most repeat sessions(where I had seen them for the 5th time) didn't require a deposit at that point. But NF is the only person I have seen, who didn't really require a deposit from me, for my first time with her.

As far as this topic is concerned, not really a fan of paying extra money to talk with someone. Thats just me.

Last edited by KazanaVest12; 01-Jun-19 at 23:38.
Old 01-Jun-19, 23:47
Last Achievements

Not going to list as some of them are women I've heard take deposits from other guys, don't want to create drama with people whining to them that they only took deposits from some guys. Could be that I live in a city where hotels don't cost an arm and a leg, and sometimes they know me so they know I'm reliable, or they can check references.

But some of them are among the best-known/most popular session girls. Things may be different if I lived in NYC or Los Angeles. Maybe they don't need a deposit because they're getting flown in to my town by another customer who foots the bill for all travel, who knows.

Anyway, let's keep this post on topic. This isn't about deposits to set up a session, it's about deposits to be allowed to inquire about availability/compatibility.
The Following User Says Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jun-19, 00:15
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

Thinking about it, I have a good idea on which women you are talking about Not to mention what also goes into it are negotiations, so yes a deposit may not be required even for those women if the references are in check, or if the guy presents a solid case for why he may not want to do it.

No need to remind me, as I've already said what I needed to say regarding the topic. Your initial post interested me, because it feels like deposits are essentially the standard these days when it comes to first time sessions. And then seeing a guy say that the most reputable and well known session wrestlers haven't required a deposit from him is like "woah" for me.

And as for the topic, yes Some will charge more if the guy keeps sending in many many emails(when the session has already been booked) trying to converse about certain minor subject matters. Some do have a minimum on how much they will talk/email with a guy (which isn't always followed all the time ). I assume some of them follow this ideology to not waste time in unimportant banter that has little to do with the session. And then some will require a tribute before they want you to converse with them about a session.

My stance is i'm not a fan of it, especially the latter. If it's serious convos regarding the session and then they say that they will charge extra to get me to pay them for further discussion, I will avoid conversing with them further. But that hasn't happened yet

Last edited by KazanaVest12; 02-Jun-19 at 00:31.
The Following User Says Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jun-19, 00:27
Last Achievements

Probably violating my own request to keep this on-topic, but I've never presented a case for not giving a deposit. I've paid them before as long as she had a decent reputation. If someone asked me "either deposit or references," I just gave references, but I never let a deposit get in the way of doing a session. Usually they just don't ask me for a deposit.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jun-19, 01:23
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anji [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Think themselves as wrestlers? Most are real wrestlers with lots of training on the mats.
The session wrestling scene and the bdsm scene overlap but they are different. "Think of themselves as wrestlers" means offering a wrestling session vs offering a domination session that might include wrestling. It seems like a very small point but it has come up a few times.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jun-19, 04:12
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo33 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey what do you think about some mixed wrestlers charging guys to respond to an email. I can see if it more then 4 or 5 but to me that is a little too much.
Time is money, period.

Tags
mixed wresting