Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Jul-13, 17:41
Points: 3,641, Level: 25 Points: 3,641, Level: 25 Points: 3,641, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Have you wrestled other men?

How many of you have wrestled other men? Do you usually win or lose?

I have never wrestled a woman, but I have wrestled men. I do "enjoy" it. I used to not think that way, I wanted to wrestle a woman but never found anyone . I wrestled a male wrestler once, I got dominated. I found out that it satisfied my urge to be dominated. I do desire to wrestle men. I know it is very homoerotic but I enjoy the body contact. I think being "dominated" is more important than who's dominating me, and men usually are stronger, and can't find women to wrestle anyway.

Have you ever wrestled a male ? Just for fun of competition, do you win or lose?
Old 06-Jul-13, 19:08
Points: 57,599, Level: 100 Points: 57,599, Level: 100 Points: 57,599, Level: 100
Activity: 95.2% Activity: 95.2% Activity: 95.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,751 Times in 1,917 Posts
Default Re: Have you wrestled other men?

I have grappled with a guy who was a blue belt in Jiu-Jitsu and got handled pretty easily.

TBH, when grappling, I don't think of it as being different to any other sport. That's one reason why I've never (and will never) pay for a "session". There's nothing erotic about it to me.

I have play-wrestled with girlfriends, but even still it was just "fun" not foreplay or sexual or anything like that.

If I was to wrestle a skilled woman, I would treat it as a proper sporting contest and I would be trying 100% to win as I'm a very competitive person.
Old 06-Jul-13, 20:51
Points: 14,919, Level: 53 Points: 14,919, Level: 53 Points: 14,919, Level: 53
Last Achievements

Yeah I did BJJ for 4 months and got beat by most of the class. Not sure I can walk into a dojo again knowing that almost everyone there will beat me.
Old 07-Jul-13, 06:59
Points: 14,039, Level: 51 Points: 14,039, Level: 51 Points: 14,039, Level: 51
Last Achievements

Never enjoyed wrestling males but once in teenage with my best friend we wrestled but soon it turn in to ---------- for me.no one wanted to lose,ended in draw after half and hour.we were 15,16 that time.
Old 07-Jul-13, 14:48
Points: 12,472, Level: 48 Points: 12,472, Level: 48 Points: 12,472, Level: 48
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglude [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How many of you have wrestled other men? Do you usually win or lose?

I have never wrestled a woman, but I have wrestled men. I do "enjoy" it. I used to not think that way, I wanted to wrestle a woman but never found anyone . I wrestled a male wrestler once, I got dominated. I found out that it satisfied my urge to be dominated. I do desire to wrestle men. I know it is very homoerotic but I enjoy the body contact. I think being "dominated" is more important than who's dominating me, and men usually are stronger, and can't find women to wrestle anyway.

Have you ever wrestled a male ? Just for fun of competition, do you win or lose?

Yes I have, but mostly with guys like yourself. It all started out as a networking thing - we were all looking for women to wrestle but not having any luck (& couldn't afford the session ladies), so we decided to practice with each other untill our luck changed - but soon turned into more of a "domination" scenario.

The matches were supposed to be semi competitive so we could improve or skills, but soon the other guys couldn't help giving in to their submissive side & were only putting up "token" resistance. I ended up playing the part of the "heel" & spent most of the time working them over in more of a fantasy style thing than real wrestling.

The dynamics & "power exchange" weren't quite the same as with a woman, but I did enjoy the experience (& doing the dominating for a change,,,,lol). My first choice will always be mixed matches, but I did find out it's a way of getting that "wrestling fix" untill the right woman turns up again.
Old 07-Jul-13, 18:38
Points: 3,641, Level: 25 Points: 3,641, Level: 25 Points: 3,641, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualwrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes I have, but mostly with guys like yourself. It all started out as a networking thing - we were all looking for women to wrestle but not having any luck (& couldn't afford the session ladies), so we decided to practice with each other untill our luck changed - but soon turned into more of a "domination" scenario.

The matches were supposed to be semi competitive so we could improve or skills, but soon the other guys couldn't help giving in to their submissive side & were only putting up "token" resistance. I ended up playing the part of the "heel" & spent most of the time working them over in more of a fantasy style thing than real wrestling.

The dynamics & "power exchange" weren't quite the same as with a woman, but I did enjoy the experience (& doing the dominating for a change,,,,lol). My first choice will always be mixed matches, but I did find out it's a way of getting that "wrestling fix" untill the right woman turns up again.
I couldn't find any woman, I started up wrestling big men. I am very small and short. only 5'3", I got dominated and quite aroused as well, enjoyed being pinned by a bigger male for minutes together. I don't know when I'll wrestle a woman, but always up for men.
Old 07-Jul-13, 19:26
Points: 57,599, Level: 100 Points: 57,599, Level: 100 Points: 57,599, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlylegs [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yeah I did BJJ for 4 months and got beat by most of the class. Not sure I can walk into a dojo again knowing that almost everyone there will beat me.
When I first started Boxing I found myself in a similar situation. 95% of the lads there were more advanced and physically stronger although for me it was a situation I relished as from that base, I could only get better.
Old 07-Jul-13, 19:51
Points: 14,919, Level: 53 Points: 14,919, Level: 53 Points: 14,919, Level: 53
Last Achievements

I think It's tougher to do anything vs an experienced BJJ guy. In boxing the fundamentals can be learned early and you can get that down pat in the early months with a good trainer. In Jiu Jitsu you seem to keep learning and learning technique and moves. You can't do nothing vs someone who did Jiu Jitsu for 2 years and they will control you. In boxing, at least you can land something.
Old 07-Jul-13, 20:29
Last Achievements

That wasn't really my point. I was just saying that I didn't mind being "bottom of the class" because as a beginner I didn't feel any pressure to go in and immediately be able to beat so-and-so. I went in and accepted I had loads to learn and from there I could only get better.
Old 27-Jul-13, 19:19
Points: 4,582, Level: 28 Points: 4,582, Level: 28 Points: 4,582, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Yes, I wrestled for sport starting in elementary school and I do BJJ now. I consider myself a beginner but I do well no-gi. When someone is much better than me I can still win on points with a takedown and maybe a pass with decent defense.

There is nothing sexual about it, and interestingly enough, when I have trained with women there has never been anything sexual about it for me.

Maybe it's because my blood is pumping through my muscles as opposed to someplace else, but I think it's different somehow. I train with them all the time and never think about them like that. Doing almost the same thing with a session wrestler was completely different.

Back on topic, there was a single video of me training casually with other guys on some video sharing sites, I actually ended up with a tiny gay following that was surprisngly not creepy considering how youtube can be. One gentleman actually offered to buy me a better camera.

Last edited by rsmith02; 27-Jul-13 at 22:44.
The Following User Says Thank You to rsmith02 For This Useful Post: