Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 12-Mar-16, 20:37
Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66
Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Why some women on steroids keeps them feminine features?

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrygrappler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That might be the standard TRAINING weight. 100% of bodyweight shouldn't be that hard to achieve as a max, assuming standard bodyfat percentage.
on that chat the average elite woman that benches 200 pounds is 198 pounds
Old 12-Mar-16, 20:56
Points: 3,048, Level: 22 Points: 3,048, Level: 22 Points: 3,048, Level: 22
Activity: 17.1% Activity: 17.1% Activity: 17.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
on that chat the average elite woman that benches 200 pounds is 198 pounds
Do you not know what the word "average" means?

Moreover, this is a scientifically derived chart based on decades of data accumulation, not some guys shooting the breeze.

Last edited by furrygrappler; 12-Mar-16 at 21:01.
Old 12-Mar-16, 21:39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrygrappler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do you not know what the word "average" means?

Moreover, this is a scientifically derived chart based on decades of data accumulation, not some guys shooting the breeze.
"The strength standards on this page grade your one-rep max performance against other adult lifters at your bodyweight.

The Strength Level Calculator can show your exact level of strength at any bodyweight. You can also specify the number of repetitions and it will estimate your one-rep max."

I put her numbers in the Level Calculator

"You're stronger than

99%
of female lifters in your age group weighing 68 kg "

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 13-Mar-16, 03:41
Points: 26,400, Level: 71 Points: 26,400, Level: 71 Points: 26,400, Level: 71
Activity: 73.8% Activity: 73.8% Activity: 73.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,351 Times in 1,835 Posts

*for anyone looking for Amber Rayane, her correct name is Amber(-Rayne) Abweh @ araynebow*
Could some 140# women bench 200# if they were determined to do so? yes and I've seen several do it who I knew at the time were clean. Can most? nope. Just as most men can't bench 150% of their bodyweight but quite a few can. If you scale back the sample size as women are on the whole less strong, you still end up with enough that it isn't immediately a red flag for PEDs.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Mar-16, 22:33
Points: 57,916, Level: 100 Points: 57,916, Level: 100 Points: 57,916, Level: 100
Activity: 97.6% Activity: 97.6% Activity: 97.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,824 Times in 1,933 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do you think a 140 pounds woman could bench 200 lbs without PEDs? I don't think so
They can and they do.

Women are not as weak as you think.

All of these physiques and feats of strength are achievable naturally, IMO. Whether they have been achieved naturally is where we enter murky waters, but it is possible.
Old 14-Mar-16, 00:26
Points: 3,048, Level: 22 Points: 3,048, Level: 22 Points: 3,048, Level: 22
Activity: 17.1% Activity: 17.1% Activity: 17.1%

Quote:
"The strength standards on this page grade your one-rep max performance against other adult lifters at your bodyweight.

The Strength Level Calculator can show your exact level of strength at any bodyweight. You can also specify the number of repetitions and it will estimate your one-rep max."

I put her numbers in the Level Calculator

"You're stronger than

99%
of female lifters in your age group weighing 68 kg "

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Remember how I said that this was the accumulation of decades of data? It's probably not tracking recent trends in data, and women have been getting stronger recently, the talent pool is getting larger, and there is less barriers for women to get into strength training. You will probably see those numbers improve in coming years.
Old 18-Mar-16, 13:39
Points: 16,055, Level: 55 Points: 16,055, Level: 55 Points: 16,055, Level: 55
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,881 Times in 404 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
*for anyone looking for Amber Rayane, her correct name is Amber(-Rayne) Abweh @ araynebow*
@%1; If you scale back the sample size as women are on the whole less strong, you still end up with enough that it isn't immediately a red flag for PEDs.
From my observations in the gym over several decades, most women's upper body strength is pretty low compared to their body weight. Women who can BP their body weight are few, but not so rare that you won't see them. Some people (men and women) have great points of muscle insertion and a great ability to recruit alot of muscle fibers for a lift. They don't look too big but are very strong. So I'd say it is possible to make such lifts without PED especially if they don't look too big.

There are other natural non-drug pro-hormones that can aid women in muscle development that can be bought at your local GNC. DHEA in particular. Women tend to convert DHEA into test. (men tend to convert it into estrogen, so don't get any ideas). Generally women who take DHEA can look pretty buff, but not crazy big and I've never seen one who lost her feminine looks. DHEA is effective enough to be banned from most "natural" competitions. The only way to really test is via lie detector. DHEA has a short half life and a competitor can stop taking it a week or so in advance and pass blood tests.
Old 18-Mar-16, 14:59
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxboxer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
From my observations in the gym over several decades, most women's upper body strength is pretty low compared to their body weight. Women who can BP their body weight are few, but not so rare that you won't see them. Some people (men and women) have great points of muscle insertion and a great ability to recruit alot of muscle fibers for a lift. They don't look too big but are very strong. So I'd say it is possible to make such lifts without PED especially if they don't look too big.

There are other natural non-drug pro-hormones that can aid women in muscle development that can be bought at your local GNC. DHEA in particular. Women tend to convert DHEA into test. (men tend to convert it into estrogen, so don't get any ideas). Generally women who take DHEA can look pretty buff, but not crazy big and I've never seen one who lost her feminine looks. DHEA is effective enough to be banned from most "natural" competitions. The only way to really test is via lie detector. DHEA has a short half life and a competitor can stop taking it a week or so in advance and pass blood tests.
Which these OP women would you guess is natty?
Old 18-Mar-16, 16:43
Points: 16,055, Level: 55 Points: 16,055, Level: 55 Points: 16,055, Level: 55
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,881 Times in 404 Posts

I'm not sure what you are asking me.
Any of these women could be taking steroids or natural test.

I would say these are the most likely candidates because of size.
You can take anabolic steroids and not get big. All you have to do is not lift weights and it won't matter how much steroid you take. But if you have no test/steroids it won't matter how much you lift, you won't get big. So if your a gal and you start getting really big, I'd say there is a 99.99% chance your on steroids.

Quote:
Which these OP women would you guess is natty?
Old 18-Mar-16, 17:15
Points: 24,925, Level: 69 Points: 24,925, Level: 69 Points: 24,925, Level: 69
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,669 Times in 868 Posts

Some people seem to think that any woman with visible muscle is on steroids. It simply isn't true. Some women have more genetic potential to build muscle than others. Some naturally produce more testosterone than others. Some work harder than others to build muscle.

None of the women in these photos have so much muscle that it could not have been achieved without steroids. Maybe they used them and maybe they did not (I have no knowledge of what they do), but their level of muscular development alone is not proof of steroid use.
The Following User Says Thank You to del For This Useful Post: