Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Pictures

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Jun-16, 15:23
Points: 5,657, Level: 32 Points: 5,657, Level: 32 Points: 5,657, Level: 32
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: How Effective Is This Hold ?

I can vouch for this hold too.... my regular opponent got it on me in our latest match this week, and she relished it - as did I......
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ross18 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jun-16, 11:09
Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

So, what does a lady have to do to make this hold an effective submission hold? I.e., what causes this to stress the shoulders etc?

Because indeed sometimes it's just a nice way to trap the arms during a facesit, but a couple of times indeed the hold was also a very good arm lock..

I remember being trapped in it by Tia when I was actually a bit afraid to move because the result would be stress on my shoulders. That was great, but I don't know what she did differently than the others that trapped me.
Where her thighs in another position? her lower legs? Did she hold her legs wider? Did she lift my shoulders?
Old 26-Jun-16, 16:07
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Facesit is no good for a submission hold. Even if your arms are trapped or pinned. Anyone who is determined not to submit, can buck the girl on top enough to be able to turn their head. Question is, who the hell would want to turn their head!??
Old 27-Jun-16, 19:18
Points: 2,825, Level: 22 Points: 2,825, Level: 22 Points: 2,825, Level: 22
Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0%
Last Achievements

I let my wife put me in this hold to see if i could escape and it was impossible for me to even get one arm loose. When I tried she put downward and outward pressure and it felt like my shoulders were going to come apart and it was extremely painful. I was totally helpless.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to masturbieren For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jun-16, 02:37
The Queen Of The Palace
Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100
Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 43,807 Times in 2,718 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by masturbieren [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I let my wife put me in this hold to see if i could escape and it was impossible for me to even get one arm loose. When I tried she put downward and outward pressure and it felt like my shoulders were going to come apart and it was extremely painful. I was totally helpless.
Dear masturbieren,

Great name!

Your wife is a smart lady. She should also try different angles for her feet and ankles and she can add wrist and forearm pain to that shoulder pain and I guarantee you will submit.

I like to do that and get a very quick and frenzied, "Yes, yes, yes, yes" submission as my victim's arms feel like they are going to come apart. Then I back the pressure off so it's not quite as intense but still controls his shoulders and arms and makes them quite uncomfortable and I settle my bottom fully on his face for some sexy smothering. If he tries to turn his head, I up the pressure on his arms and he soon settles. Now I am in the perfect dominant wrestling hold. He can barely breathe unless I let him and can't do anything because I can instantly cause him enough pain to immobilise him. All this and my bottom and pussy are on his face and I'm getting hugely stimulated which means that I start long, rolling orgasms on his face while he suffers.

Isn't that exactly what should happen? He lies there helpless being smothered and tortured (and with a very hard erection I can add) while I sit and cum on his face for as long as I want (and I love very long rolling orgasms). I have spent a whole night like this with him helpless, nipple clamps on him and his arms locked and his face smothered by my pussy and bottom as I drink a bottle of champagne and nibble on some tasty snacks. At the end I crank up the nipple clamps, pour the pressure on his arms so he's mumbling in pain into my pussy and reach forward and take him to heaven which makes my orgasm hit a crescendo as he does.

I love this hold!

Lily xxxxxx

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jun-16, 03:40
Points: 5,724, Level: 32 Points: 5,724, Level: 32 Points: 5,724, Level: 32
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements

nipple torture is very painful and exciting, especially when lookking at her bra and muscular shoulders in that posotion. I have not suffered shoulder pain in that position, but that seems yo be possible..
Old 02-Oct-16, 07:00
Points: 2,073, Level: 18 Points: 2,073, Level: 18 Points: 2,073, Level: 18
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by masturbieren [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
hi netter Name.
Old 03-Oct-16, 02:25
Points: 3,965, Level: 26 Points: 3,965, Level: 26 Points: 3,965, Level: 26
Last Achievements

This hold is incredibly effective, not only is it extremely difficult to get out of, it has two ways of extracting a submission.
It works on three different levels. There is the immobilization of not being able to escape or move by having both wrists trapped and pinned in a way which is a mix between a grapevine on your arms and a sort of double americana.
There is the potential for a submission from just the awkward stretching of the arms and there is also the potential of submission from being smothered .
I love this hold, I really do, its total domination and complete power exchange.
One time I showed it to a session wrestler and she had me submitting over and over again from stretching my arms out. I did feel a little bit played, because I had originally showed it to her as a facesit hold. But as soon as she had the hold on, my arms were stretched out really painfully and i was submitting almost instantaneously. Over and over I was forced to submit until after about six submissions in a row (begging you could call it) she just planted her ass in my face and smothered a submission out of me. Absolutely amazing experience, but as with a lot of wrestling holds, a lot more painful than you think they are going to be.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stev10 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Oct-16, 00:01
Temporary group
Points: 6,289, Level: 33 Points: 6,289, Level: 33 Points: 6,289, Level: 33
Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9%
Last Achievements

I like the way tou think !
The Following User Says Thank You to hamerlick For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Apr-20, 21:59
Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,014 Times in 624 Posts
Default Effective/Ineffective pro holds

These days there are some really talented pro wrestlers in the WWE's ranks and the skill level is pretty high. Also some inventive submission holds out there so got to thinking...outside of kayfabe, how effective would some of these rarer pro-holds be.

Paige - The PTO (Paige Tap Out)

It's a bastardized version of several submission holds, looks fantastic when fully applied and leaves the victim absolutely no escape option, even within kayfabe since all the victims limbs are tied up. Traditionally, only intervention from another wrestler rescues the trapped fighter from this. Caught in the middle of the ring like this, with no partner, it's a few seconds of screaming, then a tap.

Pressure points:

Knees - stretches the joint as she bends down with her leg between upper and lower leg like a knee slicer.

Ankles - Bending the foot/instep down

Lower back - bowed like the start of a camel clutch.

Shoulders - All the victims upper body weight is hanging by the arms which are chicken winged

Applied, it probably causes a lot of discomfort all over the body. I doubt it would be enough to get an instant tap like in a kayfabe match but if she's strong enough to hold you in it for a minute, or maybe two, it would gradually get worse to the point you'd have to tap. She can also drop to her ass on the mat and still maintain the hold so there's no significant energy requirement to apply it. Paige was strong as hell anyway and she has applied it to smaller guys as well but I couldn't find any pictures.

Holds like this and maybe some others would prob make a good video subject to test if they are any good/escapable if properly applied.
--

Anyone think of any others?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 7d0b526d800369f3af337e500dd67925.jpg (81.7 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg 74db1da4de5875858dd320123f2f1328.jpg (49.3 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg 6448c01daab38d8b584f6e6d30141f2d_crop_exact.jpg (67.9 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg af4f70adca202d838d6e103ec6fc7d9c.jpg (77.9 KB, 71 views)
File Type: jpg eb46a16eba01c98a5daad84673c6ccb5.jpg (57.9 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg hqdefault.jpg (13.3 KB, 106 views)
File Type: jpg maxresdefault.jpg (81.6 KB, 64 views)

Hotel Scuffle/Saturday Night Tournament
SNT fighters gallery > https://www.malevsfemale.org/album.php?albumid=1205

The Terror Twins
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post: