Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 02-Jul-17, 20:22
Points: 1,549, Level: 15 Points: 1,549, Level: 15 Points: 1,549, Level: 15
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: KO'd for the first time. What the hell happened?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Were you sitting up or laying down? I find, laying down sideways the walls hold up better. I've enjoyed a leg-press crush or three. They can be a little intense. Passed out in one once.
I was sitting on the carpet with her sitting in my lap. When you say laying down, do you mean I should lay on my side against the wall with her in front of me? I don't see how that would help distribute the pressure along the drywall. All I know is we heard the drywall crack before she exerted much force at all. Maybe we were between studs but we stopped before I ended up with a hole in the drywall I have to fix.

Anyways, last night, after a cookout and some fireworks and many adult beverages we tried again. I put a bench alongside the wall on the patio and sat on it. I pulled her onnatop of me and told her to press her legs into the wall opposite us, the exterior of the house. At first it felt like a bodyscissor against my abs but as she powered up and leaned back it felt like a bodyscissor across my whole torso, from pelvis to collar bone. Her legs were almost straight and she was pressing with all she had and she was quivering. It was overwhelmingly powerful. I couldn't breathe. Like the guy said, he passed out and I would've too had she not stopped, and she's really not that strong.

I've never seen any videos or heard any stories about a domination like this. Never read a story about it. Does anyone know what this fetish is called?

I'm going for a full cross body scissor across my upper chest, from the side with my arms up high. I'll keep you updated

Last edited by homersimpson; 03-Jul-17 at 10:05.
Old 02-Jul-17, 23:16
homersimpson
This message has been deleted by homersimpson.
Old 03-Jul-17, 00:55
Temporary group
Points: 7,365, Level: 36 Points: 7,365, Level: 36 Points: 7,365, Level: 36
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%
Last Achievements

Great experience, thanks for sharing. Gotta love it when the wife knocks you out with her ass! I've been there too, doesn't take long once it's setup just right. First time it happened to me was by accident too. My wife didn't realize how much torque she was putting on me with my head wedged tightly in her reverse scissor. And she has jiujitsu experience, should have known better. Scared the shit out of me for a few seconds of shear panic, then LIGHTS OUT. Came on so fast I couldn't even tap.
Old 03-Jul-17, 01:01
Points: 1,925, Level: 17 Points: 1,925, Level: 17 Points: 1,925, Level: 17
Activity: 18.6% Activity: 18.6% Activity: 18.6%
Last Achievements

Thank you. For some reason, it's not appearing for me.
Old 03-Jul-17, 15:04
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,241 Times in 1,065 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by homersimpson [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I was sitting on the carpet with her sitting in my lap. When you say laying down, do you mean I should lay on my side against the wall with her in front of me? I don't see how that would help distribute the pressure along the drywall. All I know is we heard the drywall crack before she exerted much force at all. Maybe we were between studs but we stopped before I ended up with a hole in the drywall I have to fix.

Anyways, last night, after a cookout and some fireworks and many adult beverages we tried again. I put a bench alongside the wall on the patio and sat on it. I pulled her onnatop of me and told her to press her legs into the wall opposite us, the exterior of the house. At first it felt like a bodyscissor against my abs but as she powered up and leaned back it felt like a bodyscissor across my whole torso, from pelvis to collar bone. Her legs were almost straight and she was pressing with all she had and she was quivering. It was overwhelmingly powerful. I couldn't breathe. Like the guy said, he passed out and I would've too had she not stopped, and she's really not that strong.

I've never seen any videos or heard any stories about a domination like this. Never read a story about it. Does anyone know what this fetish is called?

I'm going for a full cross body scissor across my upper chest, from the side with my arms up high. I'll keep you updated
Back against the wall but you're laying on your side, so side against the floor. That puts less stress on the wall, cause the wall is strongest where it touches the floor. A wall that "creeks", laying on your side along the floor will decrease the pressure on the wall. This is good to know for cheap hotel rooms where you and a session girl try this. A sturdy wall, like the outside of a house, then it's not necessary and sitting up is fine.

So, kinda like this.

Not this

And this only comes in handy when the walls tend to creek and you're afraid they won't take it. It's basic physics. They can handle more pressure closer to the floor.
Old 06-Jul-17, 01:26
Points: 1,549, Level: 15 Points: 1,549, Level: 15 Points: 1,549, Level: 15
Last Achievements

Ok I get how laying against the wall at the bottom can brace us against the wall with the least damage potential. The toe plate is supporting the wall. Fair enough. However, I've really grown to like the feeling of her sitting on me and showcasing the pressure she can exert with a leg press. Now, look I know leg press is nothing to brag about but I don't know what her max is, only that when she presses full into me it's a massive crushing sensation that literally takes my breath away. I can't breathe and she can KO if she wants. Thankfully, she hasn't.

However. I had her wrap her this around my upper ribs in a cross bodyscissor with my arms up out of the way. As she said her 50% power stopped my breathing and I was seriously scared. Not being able to breathe and heading towards a KO is a whole lot more scary than a reverse where the blood choke can KO me quickly. Simply put I was not prepared for the stength of her legs around my ribs. I flexed me pecs as hard as I could but she simply pressed my flexed pecs into my lungs and stopped my air intake. It was fast and it was scary. I made sure I put myself in a very vulnerable position and her ass and thighs thoughaealy crushed me. She knew she had me and laughed as she held the pressure.

I gotta say my cock was rock hard and she took advantage of that. She honestly could've killed me. Tl,dr... don't underestimate a woman with thick thighs and ass, even if she doesn't appear strong.

Also, the leg press into a wall.... does anyone have videos of this, or know of anyone doing this?

Thanks.
Old 27-Jul-17, 10:16
Points: 6,146, Level: 33 Points: 6,146, Level: 33 Points: 6,146, Level: 33
Last Achievements

I can confirm your statement about women with thick thighs 100%.
I know a girl, who's around 6'1 and her thighs are really enormous. If I had to guess, I'd say they're at least 28", if not more.
However, she LOVES torturing me in her reverse headscissor and would love it even more to knock me out, but for some reason it doesn't work.
Could it be, that the bigger the thighs are, the harder it is, to knock someone out? I mean, it may also be because I can't take more than 3 seconds of her full power squeeze, as it feels like my head is going to crack (literally!), but still...
Old 31-Jul-17, 11:20
Points: 3,191, Level: 23 Points: 3,191, Level: 23 Points: 3,191, Level: 23
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by homersimpson [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Just tried this with me sitting on the floor with my back against our bed frame and my wife sitting on my lap pushing against the wall with her legs. No chanse of breathing. Kind of scary but hot at the same time.