Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Kinky Lucrecia: The Bully Girlfriend.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Kinky Lucrecia - KL115.

Old 29-Aug-17, 20:54
Points: 4,394, Level: 27 Points: 4,394, Level: 27 Points: 4,394, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Escape challenge

Sure, but the good thing for you is that your wife can wrestle well enough to legitimately get you in her holds, right?

In our case, my guy has to let me trap him. The action starts with me in command. Still, it feels good to press his dumb face into the rug.

At any rate, it makes both of us happy.
Old 29-Aug-17, 21:15
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,475 Times in 879 Posts

Oh yes, she is a great wrestler with a vast array of holds and truly gives me a run in each match

Whatever works for each of us lololol
Old 30-Aug-17, 21:13
Points: 4,762, Level: 29 Points: 4,762, Level: 29 Points: 4,762, Level: 29
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkid13 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think the only rule I would legitimately fight so not lose, would be the threat of castration haha
But wouldn't that threat give you one helluva motivation?!!! ;-)
The Following User Says Thank You to Praxiteles For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Aug-17, 06:51
Points: 3,518, Level: 24 Points: 3,518, Level: 24 Points: 3,518, Level: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxiteles [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
But wouldn't that threat give you one helluva motivation?!!! ;-)
I wouldn't do this for armbar or RNC challenge. You won't win.

So are there any videos out there with these challenges? Nothing fake though.
Just found a few on fightpulse, MX88, I am going to try these with a girl I know this Saturday who is fit and 5'10, will keep you posted.
The first pin, I'm not sure if I could get out of because I usually use my arm strength to get out.
won't get out of figure 4.
Lotus lock would be tough. Never tried it.
I haven't had a girl manage to keep me in a headscissors yet. I usually get out by standing up and twisting.
Bodyscissors and full nelson unlikely to escape. I think I can escape a standing full nelson.
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] So what are these escape videos like? I haven't looked at any, but do the guys escape any of the holds, or is it still fantasy?

My punishments would be ballbusting (haven't done it, don't want to do it)
You could have pegging as a punishment.

Last edited by wrestling47; 31-Aug-17 at 07:15.
Old 31-Aug-17, 19:35
Points: 3,941, Level: 26 Points: 3,941, Level: 26 Points: 3,941, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Legwrestling... Tried once... very fun and exciting.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to jobberwisemanbr For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Aug-17, 20:31
Points: 3,201, Level: 23 Points: 3,201, Level: 23 Points: 3,201, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobberwisemanbr [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Legwrestling... Tried once... very fun and exciting.

Fun it is. As usual when it come to leg strength my wife always win.
Old 31-Aug-17, 20:54
Administrator
Points: 670,818, Level: 100 Points: 670,818, Level: 100 Points: 670,818, Level: 100
Activity: 40.7% Activity: 40.7% Activity: 40.7%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 100,006 Times in 9,011 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestling47 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] So what are these escape videos like? I haven't looked at any, but do the guys escape any of the holds, or is it still fantasy?
We have produced 12 escape challenge videos so far. Here they are:

Here is a full description of the Escape Challenge style including the list of holds used:

This style consists of 11 rounds – 11 immobilization challenges. One of the competitors, the immobilizer, has to hold their opponent in each of 11 pre-defined holds / pins for one minute, within which the competitor being held tries to escape. If there is no successful escape, the point for the challenge is awarded to the immobilizer, otherwise her/his opponent receives a point.

The competitors take position for each hold and are instructed to start the challenge. 10 seconds before the time limit (at 50 seconds), they are informed about the timestamp. If the immobilization has been achieved, and point rewarded, the immobilizer performs a victory pose, while maintaining the hold whenever possible.

The holds, in the sequence they appear in the video, are:
1. Schoolgirl pin with arms pinned above
2. Reverse schoolgirl pin with arms pinned below
3. Grapevine pin
4. Triangle pin
5. Lotus lock
6. Full-nelson / bodyscissors combo
7. Figure-4 headscissors with arm trapped
8. Reverse headsit (with face buried in feet)
9. Foot choke (ankle scissors with arm control)
10. Gogoplata-style pin (with ankle across the throat)
11. Victory pose pin (one-foot-on-chest pin)

So far all of the escape challenge titles but one have been non-competitive - the goal is to showcase the holds (every hold is 1 minute long), the captor / captive dynamic, as well as victory poses after each round. There are holds here that would be easy to escape in a competitive environment where both wrestlers are at full strength (like the victory pose pin and reverse headsit), but many of the holds are effective. The only competitive video produced so far was [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], with Akela and Andreas. We had to introduce submissions as a way to win rounds (as opposed to the original goal - 60 seconds of immobilization) since some of the holds can naturally lead to them. Andreas is a fit guy and was able to escape quite a few of the holds, and some within seconds. This showed that the usual escape challenge list of holds is not really well suited for competitive action, unless the difference between skills and raw strength of opponents is massive (for example, Tia vs Andreas, or Anika vs Frank). If we ever film another competitive escape challenge, we will have to revise the list of holds.
Old 01-Sep-17, 03:43
Points: 3,518, Level: 24 Points: 3,518, Level: 24 Points: 3,518, Level: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
We have produced 12 escape challenge videos so far. Here they are:

Here is a full description of the Escape Challenge style including the list of holds used:

This style consists of 11 rounds – 11 immobilization challenges. One of the competitors, the immobilizer, has to hold their opponent in each of 11 pre-defined holds / pins for one minute, within which the competitor being held tries to escape. If there is no successful escape, the point for the challenge is awarded to the immobilizer, otherwise her/his opponent receives a point.

The competitors take position for each hold and are instructed to start the challenge. 10 seconds before the time limit (at 50 seconds), they are informed about the timestamp. If the immobilization has been achieved, and point rewarded, the immobilizer performs a victory pose, while maintaining the hold whenever possible.

The holds, in the sequence they appear in the video, are:
1. Schoolgirl pin with arms pinned above
2. Reverse schoolgirl pin with arms pinned below
3. Grapevine pin
4. Triangle pin
5. Lotus lock
6. Full-nelson / bodyscissors combo
7. Figure-4 headscissors with arm trapped
8. Reverse headsit (with face buried in feet)
9. Foot choke (ankle scissors with arm control)
10. Gogoplata-style pin (with ankle across the throat)
11. Victory pose pin (one-foot-on-chest pin)

So far all of the escape challenge titles but one have been non-competitive - the goal is to showcase the holds (every hold is 1 minute long), the captor / captive dynamic, as well as victory poses after each round. There are holds here that would be easy to escape in a competitive environment where both wrestlers are at full strength (like the victory pose pin and reverse headsit), but many of the holds are effective. The only competitive video produced so far was [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], with Akela and Andreas. We had to introduce submissions as a way to win rounds (as opposed to the original goal - 60 seconds of immobilization) since some of the holds can naturally lead to them. Andreas is a fit guy and was able to escape quite a few of the holds, and some within seconds. This showed that the usual escape challenge list of holds is not really well suited for competitive action, unless the difference between skills and raw strength of opponents is massive (for example, Tia vs Andreas, or Anika vs Frank). If we ever film another competitive escape challenge, we will have to revise the list of holds.
Thanks, I looked at the holds and I could escape most of them except the ones I mentioned that were inescapable. I think you could introduce a double armbar. I see two versions of this. One they use in high school wrestling, the other is front facing. I'm not sure if you read my other thread but I've been doing a challenge where there is a 10m area, both people are in the middle. The goal is for the female in this case to either get full points for taking the guy (BACK) to her end of the mat, or half points for keeping him from getting to his end within say 2 minutes. I've done this with about 4-5 ladies, and its been really interesting. I usually just stick to a no chokeholds thing, but they can get you in any pin necessary if they want to go for the half points.

I find it a lot more interesting than the competitive matches.
Old 01-Sep-17, 15:17
Points: 10,276, Level: 43 Points: 10,276, Level: 43 Points: 10,276, Level: 43
Activity: 20.3% Activity: 20.3% Activity: 20.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,810 Times in 308 Posts

I don't think I've ever seen a guy do anything but submit to a lotus lock. I think most women can ride it out through sheer flexibility but for guys, the pressure on the shoulders is usually too much if the women starts applying pressure with her legs.
Old 01-Sep-17, 20:55
Points: 4,410, Level: 28 Points: 4,410, Level: 28 Points: 4,410, Level: 28
Activity: 8.5% Activity: 8.5% Activity: 8.5%
Last Achievements

Zweig, how well do the escape challenge videos sell? Is there a lot interest in them?