Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Nov-19, 16:44
Points: 5,379, Level: 31 Points: 5,379, Level: 31 Points: 5,379, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Shopping girls beat men in every way

Mom spends a day with her son to teach him respect for women

“Do you like it, how your mother is shaving her long legs, baby? Don’t they look all smooth and creamy?” Linda smiled at her 17-year-old son Tom, with whom she wanted to spend the whole Saturday, since he didn’t dedicate enough time to her in general. Tom was a bit bored and insulted, that he had to watch such an everyday sight of feminine body care. He was getting a bit cocky lately, after his mother had ordered him to do the household chores as always and she didn’t want him to become a macho kind of guy. He was annoyed, that he had to wash so many girly panties and stockings while doing laundry, and, as he said, was losing his time – but he also felt degraded as a man! His sister, who was 15, had complained about his behavior, so he needed to learn to respect women more. Linda thought about spending more days with him, so she could teach him to get used to feminine things and women’s lifestyle, that surrounded him every day and which he yet didn’t seem to respect too much.

Linda was a hot, successful 38-year-old business woman, who had divorced her husband and had taken almost all of his property from him. He paid her a huge alimony and child support, which was more than half of his income, although she was the one, who had been cheating almost from the beginning of their marriage. But their lawyer and judge were both young women and had supported her and blamed him for not being able to keep up with her demands. He had to transfer now officially two thirds of his income, and later of his retirement pay to her for the rest of his life. So his life was basically chained to hers, as he had to work for her and pay her forever. She also had to approve of any of his future job decisions and he had to ask her to sign any new job contract, like a promotion or change of workplace. This was especially stressful and humiliating for him, also to have to see his ex-wife every now and then, having to explain to her, how his job, his sales were going, as if she was his boss, just to assure his payments for her.
In the same divorce case he had found the courage to accuse her of physical abuse, after being with a broken arm and ribcage and some damaged testicles in hospital because of a fight they’ve had, after he had heard about her permanent cheating. But he couldn’t prove it, and even if he did, the 28-year-old female judge had told him, Linda would have been found innocent, for just having used self-defense against him, while he would be the one imprisoned for domestic violence. He had to apologize to her and his wife, which, he had felt, was deeply unfair and emasculating. She had taken the children, the houses, which were of real emotional value for him, and the cars, and had sent him to hospital after a domestic fight. But despite of that he had been the one begging these admittedly hot looking girls, who now were deciding his fate, for forgiveness and mercy and even thanking them for their leniency and benevolence. There was not much left of his former male pride and freedom. Linda had stepped on him, on his dignity and had squished all of his determination and self-worth out of him. Well, she was just a modern competitive woman and had done nothing wrong.

Linda was quite fit and tall at 5´11´´, still a few inches taller than her son, had long brown hair and some gorgeous, amazing eyes and lips. Knowing she was very successful and still taller than him, as well as having witnessed the whole divorce story, had made Tom quite submissive to her and hurt his male ego. He was very good at school but couldn’t really outsmart the girls of his family. His mother decided to give him so many chores every day, that he couldn’t play ‘useless macho’ computer games anymore and he hadn’t much free time to engage in activities he would like as a male or time enough to study. And now he had to spend his whole free Saturday with his mother, who was taking care of herself before they would go shopping, mostly her stuff.
Linda did some fitness exercises once in a while and had stunning legs. “Look how soft and feminine my legs are now. They are longer than yours, baby, and much stronger.” She smiled at him. “How does this make you feel…?” Tom was a bit embarrassed. He said: “Yes mom, but soon I will grow even more and be the boss around here. So why do I have to follow you shopping today?” Linda answered sternly: “So that we get rid of this arrogant chauvinistic attitude of yours. You must show respect to women, femininity doesn’t make us necessarily weaker.”
“Oh come on mom,” Tom said, “I may be shorter still, but I started working out and I think I am already stronger than you. And men are better in math and science too, where I still have good grades.” – Linda answered: “We’ll see young man! By the way, you aren’t the brightest anymore in class, I heard some girls surpassed you in your favorite courses, so that now they are the best in every subject. And also in science you come third or fourth? Overall the first ten grades in your class ranking go to girls, as far as I know.” – “Yes mom, don’t remind me about that. I mean, school isn’t the most important thing. Famous scientists like Einstein were men.” – “Baby, that was in the past, when women were taught to believe, that they are inferior. Today the best scientists are mostly women. And we have outclassed the historical men with their old-school theories and left them far behind, as you should know.”
Tom blushed in embarrassment and while his mother smiled seeing him in this constitution, he said: “Yes mom, you are right. That’s true. But men have to do so many things in today’ world, that women did in the past. Also they are distracted and horny when they are surrounded by sexy women all day, who display their hot bodies everywhere, while most men are not allowed to approach them. Their minds get foggy and they can’t focus on anything but the pervasive female presence, while women are making progress!”
Linda giggled: “Aww... poor guys. But it’s their problem, if they can’t control their drives! That’s why they need education, to respect women and not to think of them mainly as objects to be lusted after.” – Tom sighed in resignation: “I guess you are right, mom. I will try to improve myself. But you don’t leave me much time to study here.” – “Oh, is it the chores I make you do? You have to learn housework like the women do traditionally, so that you don’t become a macho kind of man! Well and if cleaning the house and washing my and your sisters panties take all your time, too bad! Think of those girls in your class, who beat you in the exams, while you are cleaning our dirty laundry, our feminine bras, panties and stockings! It’s only fair this way and it will teach you a lesson. It’s more important, than proving you are the big man in class. And girls have even less time than you, they have to manage their looks, their makeup, their hair and clothes and yet they beat you in class. Think of that the next time you wash our worn underwear. You lost this fair contest of brains against your female classmates. They just seem to be more intelligent than you. So just wash our panties and be quiet. Oh, and in chess you seem to have quite some problems with beating both of us girls here lately, you still are ahead, but we are coming really close. It is likely that we beat you in the near future. For a smart guy like you that should be a bit humbling. Now bring me the towel and my new underwear, baby.” She laughed openly at him.
Tom swallowed all these humiliating words. He blushed and did as he was told. He felt that his mother had hurt his male pride, as stress and self-doubt built up inside him.
After Linda had slipped in some black nylons, she told her son to give her a hug while she was sitting on the side of her bed. “Come to mommy, I do love you, despite your manners.” He came to her and she hugged and kissed him, wrapping her legs around his waist, squeezing softly. After a while Tom wanted to move away again but he couldn’t. “Let go, mom. Come on, I don’t want to lose my whole day.” At this moment his mother started to put more pressure into her legs and Tom winced in pain. He tried to pull her silky, hosed legs apart but couldn’t move them at all. She had a wide smile on her face. He couldn’t comprehend that such feminine legs in stockings were able to immobilize and hurt him that much. “What’s up Tommy, are you trapped between your mothers legs? Am I too strong for you, little man?” She grabbed his wrists, so that to his humiliating surprise he couldn’t free and use his hands any more, and she squeezed even stronger, it was like stiffening concrete, like a python was enveloping him, until Tom started begging. “Please mom, you are hurting me a lot!” – “Admit that I am stronger than you.” She ordered and smiled as he looked in horror. “Mom you’ll break something! My ribcage will break in half… I could die!” She smiled and even increased her leg’s pressure. Tom stammered: “Mom, I can’t breathe anymore…!” He was almost crying. “Yes, I want to break… your ego, your will, baby.” – “Ok, you are stronger. I’ll do anything you say. Just… let me go.” “That’s my little baby. How do you like my sheer tights, look, they didn’t get damaged, they’re soft but very durable and strong, like all women are, baby. While men look hard from outside but can easily be broken. You have to learn this.”
She let him fall to the floor, where he remained for ten painful minutes while she sat next to him giggling, pulled off her nylons again, threw them on him, on his face, so he had to smell their female perfume, and began polishing her toenails. The acidic nail polish smell, which Tom had always had to link to femininity, since so many females, like his mother, aunt, sister, female classmates had polished their nails next to him, was intoxicating and made him dizzy. It had always been a strong, toxic and somehow emasculating smell of female power over his senses and health he had to endure almost every day of his life, an everlasting torture! He had to blow them dry so many times and smell them from such a small distance, that he felt, it had harmed his health and his brain cells too. All that for the sake of the female's pretty feet and hands! Every day he became unwillingly intoxicated from women’s nail polish and its remover, the biting acetone. It soon had become an important part of his life he couldn’t change, unless he wanted to make the women around him very angry.
He felt helpless and deeply humiliated, being in pain, having to smell the sharp toenail polish, looking at his mother’s sexy feminine toes and feet which had been wrapped around him, submitting him a minute ago. “My ribcage is burning and you are painting your nails, mom! That’s not fair, it’s cruel.” – “Aww… Don’t you like them, honey? Here, blow…” Linda almost touched Tom’s mouth with her right foot. “Blow at my nails so they dry, or I’ll give you a blow with my foot!” She hit his face with her bare sole a bit, to make him do it and he did what she said.
“Get ready to go shopping with me, my weak little boy,” Linda said while putting on her high heels, as well as some makeup. “I’m not feeling well, mom, can’t I stay here for today?” – “Stand up right now!” Linda gave him two kicks to the chest and his stomach, and he felt her hard heels adding mercilessly to his soreness. Tom had never felt such a strong pain in his life as he had today and it shocked and embarrassed him deeply, that his mother was able to do that to him. But he tried to forget it for now, tried to stand up, almost in tears, and hoped that the day would pass quickly.

In her heels his mother towered over him, her legs and firm butt reached almost his aching little chest when they walked through the streets. She took his hand, which made him feel like a child and like the weaker sex next to the woman, who lead him. The grip of her pretty womanly hand was tight and hurt him almost. He realized that his hand was still smaller and weaker than his mother’s. Her dark-red nails were digging painfully into his hand. She pulled him with her and didn’t let him walk more slowly or look at something he liked. He was getting tired after a while and couldn’t keep up with her fast pace and her long legs under her mini skirt. Then he felt, that she would step with her high heels unwillingly on his feet every now and then. The pain accumulated quickly. She didn’t notice that nor that she had already stepped on her son’s feet with her heels many times already, making them swell up. Tom was in real pain now, he felt his one foot bleeding inside his thin shoes.
“Mom, please, can we walk a bit slower? I feel exhausted already.” –“What’s up baby, is women’s shopping too much, is your mother too fast for you?” She smiled and her red lipstick made Tom feel even more embarrassed. “Yes, your legs are bigger and stronger than mine, you got lucky. Normally I should be taller than you.” “Oh, poor baby. These legs must be really too much for you.” She giggled. “You’re hurting me, mom, with your hands and nails.” – “Oh sorry baby, I didn’t know you had such small and fragile hands. Look how much bigger mine are and yet they are so feminine, right? You are almost a grown man… how do you feel having smaller hands than a woman, actually than many women?!”
Tom couldn’t believe that his mother was degrading him like that, although she was right. “Feels awful, mom, but I will grow bigger soon!” – “No, you won’t,” she said smiling. He blushed in shame. It was almost like an order. “Maybe you are right, but I hope, I will,” he said meekly. “Aww.. not really, as far as I can see. Your sister will probably become taller than you too.” He looked down, at her feet, humbled, and they were at least as big as his, although they looked stronger and very beautiful. “Mom, my feet hurt too.” – “Oh come on you pathetic wimp!” – “You stepped on them,” he was almost crying in shame, having been tortured by his mother’s heels. “Many times. Your heels are killing me.” – “Baby, is this just humiliating for you or is it real pain?” – “Both, mom. Your heels cut into my feet like amazon’s spears and your toes are squishing them like some bugs. Maybe they are bleeding or you even fractured them!” – “Aww sorry, baby! Yes that’s possible, these shoes are very hard and high-quality. And so sexy, don’t you think? But it’s your fault. You see how dangerous woman’s heels and feet can be! You’ll be fine, don’t be such a baby! My shopping is more important now. We will look at your little wounds later, you little crybaby.”
She knew she had crushed some of his self-respect, he truly felt like his manliness had been stepped on like a little bug under his mother’s heels. But he knew that she wanted him that way, so he tried to seem like a tough guy inside, who wasn’t bothered by these stupid girl-power games. With that they continued to walk down the street were many stores were located.

There were almost only women and girls around him, being out shopping, walking by in hot clothes, showing their smooth legs, butts and sexy bodies, with their long hair, tight skirts, nylons or yoga-pants, high heels or cute flats. It was a very crowded place. Many girls were taller than him. Tom had never seen so many tall girls gathered, most of them were hot too. But in general most of the grown women were taller and seemed to be also a bit stronger than him in today’s world. He never had witnessed and realized this, because he never went for girly shopping of course. In this moment he felt for the first time that on average he belonged to the weaker sex, that the females were often physically superior or at least equal to him. But he tried to forget this thought quickly.
Suddenly he felt a foot tripping him and then stepping on him, it was a girl of his age, who hadn’t seen him walking in her way. He fell to the ground and while Linda turned around to see what happened, she stepped on his face by accident with her right heel and left a print of her sole on his face along with a small scratch. At the same moment another blond woman stepped on his midsection and a third one on his arm and chest. He felt devastated and in panic.
As he tried to get out of this, the women fell down also. He saw a younger girl screaming on top of him, having her bare legs placed over his chest and arms, immobilizing them. The blonde woman was laying on his legs and his mother, a bit confused, was down next to his head with her feet wrapped around his neck by accident. “You stupid idiot!” The young girl cursed and the blonde woman shouted: “Can’t you be careful, you dumb little boy?” Tom pleaded: “I’m sorry! You are hurting me, get off of me, I can’t move!” He tried to move his arms, to grab his mother’s feet, that were strangling him, without success. “Mom, your feet and heels are choking me, you are cutting off my blood circulation!” He cried out in panic. – “You weak stupid boy,” Linda shouted angrily, “you are not going anywhere now. Aww.. are my feet strangulating you? That’s what you get.” – “Look, this sucker can’t even move at all under my legs,” the hot, young girl giggled. Tom flailed with his arms and legs as much as he could, but he was caught under these three women. Linda released her foot scissor and pressed one heel into his face. “Kiss it! You must learn your lesson and be punished for this, my little boy,” she said. Tears dripped out of his eyes as he did the humiliating task. He had to kiss even the soles of her shoes with all the dirt on it. “Say sorry to the girls and kiss their shoes also! Ladies, you can put your shoes in my son’s face and make him kiss them!” One woman after the other held her foot in front of his mouth with a big smile and he kissed all of their feet and shoes. The blonde woman, who was also taller than Tom, was wearing high heel sandals and made him lick her toes and pink polished nails. “Your son will really become a good boy,” she said, “I’m sure he is learning his lessons fast.” All the women laughed at him.
After a while, as the women were looking down at him, Linda took Toms head and forced it into a standing leg scissor, while the others giggled. “I hope you will be careful how you walk between women and won’t be such a baby again, if girls appear to be stronger than you in any situation. Kiss my feet again, young man, and let’s continue shopping!” He screamed in pain between his mother’s legs, fell to the ground as Linda released him and reluctantly kissed her sexy feet again.

As this happened, more and more women and girls, who were walking by, stopped for a minute and smiled. They all liked what they saw, because such a scene wasn’t so common for them yet. They felt it was totally right, despite they didn’t know the reason for this event.
A woman of Linda’s age approached them and asked with a wide smile: “Is this your son? Wow, I love how you treat him, I could need some exercise for my own lad, my cocky 15-year-old, who thinks he is the man of the house! - Was he disrespectful to you?” Linda said with satisfaction in her face: “Yes, he was and today he gets his training and some good lessons for that!” The other woman, who had dark hair, was good looking although not quite as tall as Tom’s mother, but had big breasts, wearing a tight dress, asked: “Can I slap him in the face once? I really need to get some stress relief too and have some fun.” – “Sure, give him some good slaps!” Linda giggled, as Tom looked at her in disbelief. He felt three shattering slaps on is burning face, then the women high-fived and laughed. –
“Mom, please, you can’t let strange women do things to me! You make me feel helpless. I didn’t do anything to her!” – “Why not, baby? You will learn better to respect all women with this method. So don’t be offensive! It’s for your own good, and for the good of us women for course!”
The dark haired lady said: “Can I try some holds on him, as you did?” – “What a great idea,” Linda smiled, “let’s move to this bench here.” Both ladies took his arms and pushed him to a bench behind them, while other girls followed, giggling in excitement. Tom breathed anxiously, “No... Why, mom? I didn’t do anything!” – Linda answered: “All right, you may try to fight her off, so you can prove your physical superiority to us females.” – “Sounds fair to me,” said the other woman, as she turned Tom's left arm into a hammerlock, sat on the bench and wrapped her stunning high heeled legs around his midsection from behind, then started to squeeze. Tom cried out loud as his ribs still hurt and with one arm he tried to pull her thighs apart, hopelessly. “Mom, help!” he screamed, looking at the tanned legs and the black polished toenails of the beauty, who was almost about to break his body for no reason. It was so humiliating, he just felt inferior to this hot woman, to her pure femininity, which was painfully holding him captive. – Linda laughed: “Admit you are weaker than this nice lady too!”
Dozens of hot shopping girls and women, daughters, sisters, mothers, schoolgirls, students, working and business women were soon gathered around them, smiling, laughing and cheering as they witnessed how this one boy, who was lost in what seemed to be an endless female shopping district, was treated in the hands of these two hot ladies. He was actually in the hands of a huge crowd of females now.
Not being his mother, the hot dark haired lady crushed his body even worse than Linda had done, because she didn’t care at all, she knew she would just walk away soon. Tom felt horrible, like he was about to die, to get mangled, so he looked at the girls and women surrounding him and pleaded, screamed at them for help. But their smiles became wider, their laughter more degrading, they made fake pity faces and ridiculed him: “Awww, how does this feel, poor boy? Hahah.. cry for your mommy!” Linda and the dark haired lady giggled. Tom felt completely helpless and begged submissively for his life: “Please, you are much stronger than me, you’re better than me in everything, I will respect you and all women! Your legs are killing, you’ll break my arm and chest, really…!” – “Look, how obedient he becomes, he’ll soon be your good, respectful boy! Thanks, I needed this. You made my day!” said the tanned woman to Linda, ignoring Tom completely. She let him fall to the ground and left, smiling. All the females applauded her with a degrading, male-mocking, high scaled girly laughter.
Then they turned to him and their faces became more serious, as they started to come closer. Tom felt like a lost, wounded prey amongst hundreds of lionesses or hyenas, who had smelled blood and were about to tear him to pieces. He decided to fight for survival and for his male dignity and not to give up until he had safely run away. But when he felt the strong arms of his mom, lifting him up, holding him tight, he knew, although he would continue fighting, struggling, that he couldn’t even fight her off, let alone a whole crowd of girls, and that she could easily hand him over to the mercy of these females, if she wanted.
“We’ll make good use of you, baby…” Linda whispered, then stuck her pink wet tongue into his right ear and licked and bit it thoroughly, sending shivers down his spine. She of course didn’t want him to get hurt too much, but as a successful, modern woman she quickly came up with a business idea of how to make a good amount of money out of her son’s painful lessons in humility, by letting other women pay her for having their joyful, cruel way with him, proving to him, that girls are stronger. So that once and for all he would learn to respect the female sex, while making money for mommy!

Last edited by Young Amazon; 28-Nov-19 at 22:02. Reason: expressions
Old 27-Nov-19, 19:44
Arnie

Default Re: Shopping girls beat men in every way

Between the nail polish smell and look this boy will never forget being crushed between a superior female's thighs. Everytime he sees or smells nail polish he will be haunted by these squeezes. He will desire those squeezes even though they hurt. This story is worth reading.

Last edited by Arnie; 27-Nov-19 at 19:55. Reason: Spelling
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Nov-19, 10:06
Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27
Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0%
Last Achievements

This story started off as very promising, but the shopping part became confusing. How can a woman fall over another person, let alone a near-adult man who is standing? How can three women fall over someone at the same time? And how come that every woman outside has the same exact, man-hating attitude as the mother of the protagonist in this story?

While reading, I always have a mental image of what is happening. That mental image got confused when the women started falling over the protagonist while shopping.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boze_Turk For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Nov-19, 13:40
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boze_Turk [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This story started off as very promising, but the shopping part became confusing. How can a woman fall over another person, let alone a near-adult man who is standing? How can three women fall over someone at the same time? And how come that every woman outside has the same exact, man-hating attitude as the mother of the protagonist in this story?

While reading, I always have a mental image of what is happening. That mental image got confused when the women started falling over the protagonist while shopping.
Lol, thanks for the comment, I know it's a bit confusing. But the one girl simply trips his feet from behind by accident and he falls down. Why isn't this realistic? It's full of fast walking people, so if someone falls down, some others could fall over them too. There are so many more unrealistic stories here..lol, I don't think, that this is so unimaginable. And it's just one small event, not too important.
Secondly, it's not a man-hating attitude, it is just a mixture of normal girl's fun and a female supremacy attitude. By the way the story is placed in a near, imaginary future, where women have gained slightly more social (and physical) power, but not too much, so I hope it's still realistic, although imaginary.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Young Amazon For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Nov-19, 14:38
Points: 7,736, Level: 37 Points: 7,736, Level: 37 Points: 7,736, Level: 37
Last Achievements

I thought it was a great story! I was kinda hoping the sister would have gotten involved, but that's ok. I'm pretty sure it's her first, too, so if anybody feels like they could do better, by all means....We could use more writers here.
Thanks for your writing, Amazon! Keep them coming!
Old 28-Nov-19, 14:53
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I thought it was a great story! I was kinda hoping the sister would have gotten involved, but that's ok. I'm pretty sure it's her first, too, so if anybody feels like they could do better, by all means....We could use more writers here.
Thanks for your writing, Amazon! Keep them coming!
Thanks! Oh his sister will get involved in the next parts! If all of you like me to write more parts of course. They would include more wrestling also, but only if you are men enough to take even more man-hating
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Young Amazon For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Nov-19, 21:10
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,924 Times in 486 Posts

Congratulation on your first story here! I have a feeling things are going to get even more humiliating for the male(s) in the next part.
The Following User Says Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Nov-19, 22:07
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Congratulation on your first story here! I have a feeling things are going to get even more humiliating for the male(s) in the next part.
Thank you!
Oh yes, much more! You have no idea...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Young Amazon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jan-20, 16:26
Last Achievements

In the near future, where women have gained some more rights and positions of power, where they are almost outperforming the males in society, Linda wants to teach her cocky 17-year-son Tom respect for women and show him how capable and strong girls have become. She makes him do more housework and traditional female stuff to stop him from stupid manly activities like video games, which would make him a macho kind of guy. But his sister Katie complains about his chauvinist behavior and tells her mother also, that he had refused to wash some of her panties. Linda decides to teach him a lesson, taking him with her on a whole shopping day, where she and other random girls would humiliate him both verbally and physically. This results in a lot of painful fighting and wrestling. Part 1 ended with Tom’s mom allowing strange women on the street to humiliate him or to try wrestling moves on him just for fun. More and more females are gathering around them, closing a circle.

Part 2
Tom gets hurt and humiliated by the females on the shopping street

“I’ve been angry and sad about the things that you do,” said Linda mildly smiling, caressing her son’s face.

Then she suddenly started to sing, moving her hips before him in a very feminine, arousing way: “My my. At Waterloo Napoleon did surrender. Oh yeah. And you have met your destiny in quite a similar way. The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself. - Waterloo, men were defeated, we won the war! Waterloo, promise to love us forever more. Waterloo, couldn't escape if you wanted to! Waterloo, knowing my fate is to conquer you. – Oh boy, you’re finally facing your Waterloo. – My my. You tried to hold me back, but I was stronger. Oh yeah. And now it seems your only chance is giving up the fight. – And how could you ever refuse? You feel like you win when you lose!”

Thus singing and dancing with the grace of a 17-year-old, she happily pointed at Tom’s visible erection. All this was obviously too much for him, yes, and hundreds of beautiful girls were surrounding him…

“That’s the final goal, women must achieve,” Linda said, “to make men feel like they win when they lose! To feel good about giving in to us women.” Tom answered: “I don’t feel good when I lose, mom, and I haven’t lost yet!” – His mother sometimes reminded him of some hot celebrities like Megan Fox, although with larger breasts, which made him quite uncomfortable and jealous, realizing his mixed feelings about her, feeling both inferior and sometimes aroused by her body. Then he stammered: “But… this is just too much stimulation for me, you, dancing like I have never seen you before, and all you girls here, displaying your legs and bodies all the time… I’m sorry, I can’t control myself anymore…” He was on the edge of crying out of embarrassment.

Linda hugged her son warmly, pressed his face into her big motherly breasts, petting his head, while he had wrapped his arms around her midsection in despair. His unwilling erection was now pushing against her soft but strong, exposed thighs, which she felt, when she viciously smiled. “Mamma mia, here we go again. My my, how can you resist me?” She sang into his ear. Then she suddenly pulled her right leg back and slammed her knee and thigh into her son’s groin, twice. He slowly sank down to his knees before her without a single word, just with a quiet whimper, sank to the ground and curled into fetal position. “There, now you are my little baby again.” Linda smiled.

“Did your little bad-boy urge subside, my cute baby? Let me feel.” She pushed Tom with her foot further to the side, kicked his hands away from his groin and put her high heel on his spot, checking out his state of manhood. “It’s still there, my tough boy, your manliness betrays you to us women!” She giggled and rubbed her shoe up and down his precious part. “How does it feel, when your manhood is trampled under women’s feminine heels? Is it humbling?” – “Yes…” whispered Tom and the flush of humiliation even went beyond his pain. “But you are still a horny hard man, as I can feel under my foot!” She said loudly. In the meantime the girls were laughing all around them and cheered her on.

Then Linda started singing again making her hot teasing moves: “Ooh, I can dance, I can jive, having the time of my life.” For Tom these old stupid girly songs were so annoying and it was absolutely humiliating that he had to submit to them now, which made him even feel he was intellectually below them. His mother sensed that immediately: “Is my singing somehow emasculating for you, baby? Do shallow feminine songs have a deeper meaning for you now? They make fun of your manliness, while a woman is subduing you!” Tom was shocked that his mom had easily guessed his thoughts and had nailed it. It was simply emasculating for him. – “Ooh, see that girl, watch that scene, kicking, the dancing queen!” Moving her body to the song Linda kicked the suffering but still aroused boy to his sore balls, widely smiling and singing on: “She’s a teaser, she turns 'em on. Leaves 'em burning and then she’s gone.” While her son was wincing at her feet, she put her hands at her hips admiring her work satisfied.

Then she turned towards the partying girls, who were encircling their spot, and said loudly:
“Look what you’ve done with all of your female teasing! You keep the boys distracted and aroused and enslaved! Haven’t you noticed that you’ve turned the boys of today into mere slaves of your omnipresent legs, your fleshy firm thighs, of your tight butts and tits, of your sweet feet and high heels?” The girls screamed in excitement and applauded her.
“But this is just fair! They deserve it, it is their nature, it is their place and oh, they love it! – But it offends us, when the males are lusting after us. So we have the right to defend us and punish them whenever we please! This is our legal right that we carved out for us in this society, for which we fought like female warriors.” The masses of women applauded furiously and cheered her on.
“If any one of you ladies feels offended by my son’s erection in his pants, which all of you obviously triggered and for which your womanly grace is the reason for, you may freely step forward and press your shoe on his manhood to shame it, or even kick it, to punish his offense, although it was unwilling and compulsory. Drive your marvelous feet and heels into his manhood, so that his women-insulting impulses cease and he can feel the pure strength of your femininity.”

The girls screamed in euphoria and one after the other came forward to step on his delicate part, some rubbed their soles on it, some stepped on him having a huge smile on their sweet faces, some even kicked the lying boy between his legs and made him wince in pain. Linda held his arms up by his wrists, like a mother with her baby, so that he couldn’t cover himself. So his manhood was now exposed to an unending crowd of wildly laughing, foxy girls and their strong, overpowering legs. But the boy’s fatal erection didn’t fade away, on the contrary, the more unimaginably hot legs, calves, thighs and feet in flats, sandals, high heels or boots he saw, that stepped on him, ground or even kicked him where it hurt, the more aroused he became, although humiliation and pain had reached very high levels.

Then suddenly he recognized the silhouette of a girl he knew all too well walking gracefully out of the crowd, she stood in front of him, so that he could admire all her blond shining beauty and the perfection of her seductive body. It was Agnetha, his wonderful and amazing ex-girlfriend that he dearly desired back.
He felt somewhat relieved but also embarrassed at the same time, that she would see him in such a position. “Please help me, Agnetha. I still love you! You can’t be indifferent, even if you don’t love me anymore, I must mean something to you still,” Tom cried and pleaded.
She was two years older and had broken up with him, because he had been too immature for her, but she still had a few friendly feelings towards him. “What did all these girls do to you, baby?” She asked him and smiled. “Can’t they cure your manly immaturity?”
Agnetha giggled and put her foot, which was wearing a cute high heeled sandal, on his manhood and made Tom stammer: “Don’t hurt me like all the others! It’s hard enough to dream of you all day, while having to fight my urges!”
She laughed and also started singing flirtatiously: “Take a chance on me. 'Cause you know I've got… so much that I wanna do… when I dream I'm alone with you.” Her hard sandal moved up and down and made him stay with his mouth wide open for what seemed an eternity. A mixture of pure lust, unfulfilled love, yearning and complete humiliation waved through his mind, when he was under the foot of his beloved girl that had turned him down. This was her last present for him and the final degradation she wanted to give him.
“Do you love me, Tommy? Say you’ll love only me, that your thoughts will be bound to me forever,” she said. “Yes… Please…,” he moaned. “That’s a good boy, I want you to think of me for all of your life, every day, even if I’ve left you, because that was my free decision,” Agnetha smiled down at him.
“I want you to give away your life for me, if you truly love me, to always dream of me and of nothing else, to give me your attention once in a while and tell me, that you need me constantly! I would appreciate this behavior.” He nodded emotionally, although he felt he immediately had lost some of his self-respect, while doing blindly as a girl was telling him. But he knew she was right and he wanted this, to think of her forever.
He looked up at her bright blue eyes, with their blue shadows like the sky itself, at her angel-like blond hair waving in the breeze and at her delightful leg that delivered him to heaven, while sending his self-esteem to the lowest depths of hell. – When she had finished him off, she took her foot back again, blew him a kiss and whispered: “Take care. Have fun.”
Then she was gone like a merciful angel, who disappeared within a heaven of thousands of other angels, that where gathered around them. After he had felt the divinest pleasure of his young life, having been forced to ejaculation by his ex-girlfriends heavenly foot, it was like the sad awakening from a sweet dream, his heart was torn out and ripped to pieces, when he saw her fading away, while he was melting in tears.

But then again a darker goddess approached him and he froze. “Look at all these gorgeous girls,” Linda said, towering before him, in grim delight, “shining like the sun... smiling having fun!” Then she lowered herself to poor Tommy and petted his head, “I can see you feel better now, all your bad urges are gone.” She smiled motherly as her fingers stroked over his deflated manhood. “We’ll change panties at home, baby. But now it’s time to make some use of you. – Money, money, money. It’s a rich girl’s world!” Sang Linda while lifting Tom up from the ground, giggling.

She then announced: “Does any of you, girls, want to get some stress relief or punish manliness in general for all the evils it has done to us? I offer you my baby boy’s face to slap it a couple of times, each for 5 dollars!” The girls let out a victorious scream while Tom was in shock and panic. His mind was now clear, he wasn’t aroused anymore and just felt pain and embarrassment, so he decided to bring on some resistance and maybe try to run away. But his mother had a hard grip on him, held his wrists captive with ease.

The first girls approached him after putting $5 into Linda’s purse, he tried to turn his head to the side but to his utter humiliation his mom took both his wrists on his back with one of her hands and grabbed his hair with the other one, holding his head in place. He felt terribly weak in her hands. She kissed his left cheek and soon the first woman began slapping him! He whimpered and sighed.

Then he heard her giggling, talking to Linda: “This was really what I needed all day. You are doing us women such a great favor!” – “Feel free to hit hard, I got a tough son,” Linda said laughing. Some dozens of hot girls and women followed laughing and giggling, while slapping the hell out of the boy with their feminine hands and polished nails that landed on his cheeks hundreds of emasculating times. His face was burning and turning blue, he had no power to cry, numbness and dizziness he felt and began seeing stars.

In the meantime his mother’s purse was being filled with money. “Mom, I’m starting to feel light headed, please tell them to stop! How can you do this to me?” Tom winced in sheer humiliation, fearing he could fall unconscious. “Aww, baby, are girls making your head spinning? That’s awesome! How does it feel, that your own mother is renting you to these women like a punching bag, like a dummy toy? Making money out of your misery, objectifying you! How does it feel to be your mother’s object without a will of your own?” She laughed. Tom felt dehumanized by his own mother, it hurt and degraded him like nothing before. “Don’t be sad, baby, I’m just kidding. This is for your own good, your training to become a better person.” – The womanly hands continued slapping him. Tom couldn’t believe how the gentle and soft hands of those girls could have such a devastating effect on his face and brain. Most of the slaps weren’t even particularly hard.

After a while he saw to his shame three of his female classmates coming close one after the other, hitting him with all their strength! Jane, a stunning brunette, wearing pink yoga pants giggled: “Look whom we have here!” Then Sandra, with dark blonde hair, in sexy black leather pants, said: “Oh Tommy, how does it feel to be in our hands now, after we all kicked your ass at school and surpassed you in all of your so called masculine courses? No male bragging anymore! News came out, that all the first 15 positions of our grade go to girls.” This was emasculating enough to hear, but to his horror he saw, all of them were gathered here, after one had informed the other in a thrill of anticipation and excitement.

He was now officially humiliated in front of all the girls of his class, who were ready to smash his face and do any imaginable thing to him, to punish him for his former pride and ego at school, to make him actually feel his lower ranking, to degrade him physically too.
The third of his classmates, who had also surpassed him in his favorite courses, Lindsey, one of the hottest girls in high school, who was wearing sheer black tights, asked Linda: “Can I kick your son in the balls once, instead of slapping? I think his cheeks are numb and we just waste our time now.” – “Sure,” Linda announced, “five bucks for one strike to his manhood! But don’t hit too hard. I don’t wanna castrate my young boy already. He should get a chance to improve his character while still being a man!”
And to the desperate Tom she said: “Yeah baby, the new laws allow a mother to choose, weather she wants to take his manhood clinically away from her son until he’s 25 in order to correct his behavior. So you better listen to me and your sister and any woman from now on.”

Tom, although he still loved his mother and sister, just wanted to fly, to get away from this world, to find his father and leave this country full of women having gone mad, having become erratic Maenads. “Oh baby,” said Linda, “I know what you’re thinking, you just want to get away from us crazy women, together with your father, but we won’t let you. You couldn’t get far. And there is no place on earth where women aren’t already taking over. But we aren’t crazy feminists, baby. It’s evolution, it’s natural selection and pure social reason. It’s the right of the female.”

Anxiety and fear built up in Toms mind. Were these modern women so smart, that they could even control men’s thoughts and were always few steps ahead of them, were they indeed already taking over the whole planet?
Then, like an answer, he felt Lindsey’s heeled foot in black pantyhose hitting him between his legs. “How does it really feel now, that I have finally bested you at school, in your favorite course?” she chuckling asked Tom, who had bent over in pain, before Linda lifted him up again. “Hi Lindsey… it feels awful. You are smarter than me… I’m sorry I bragged in the past. Your kick is so strong.” he whispered almost crying. “Such a good boy,” she said and gave him a smile of superiority. Then one of his female classmates after the other along with countless other women came forward and kicked or kneed his manhood in pure pleasure, while listening to his screams of authentic male agony. They cheered each other on and laughed so loudly, that his yells of pain and humiliation were completely drowned in female noise.

All of a sudden though he felt the hardest knee of them all striking him, the thigh that hurt him more than any other did before and lifted him up in the air. While he rode this strong female thigh he raised his head and again he had to look deeply into the heavenly eyes of his ex-girlfriend Agnetha, who was smiling warmly at him, holding his hands, giving him a painful ride on her naked leg. A mixture of loving desire, pure agony and utter degradation waved through him once again.
He couldn’t articulate a clear word. He just fell down to the ground before her and kissed her divine feet, thanking her for returning and doing these degrading things to him, which she had never done in the past but which showed him now, as he thought, that he was still someone special for her.
She then lifted him up and kissed his lips lovingly, while her hand slid into his pants grabbing his balls. The feeling of being in the hands of the love of his life, of his adored angel, who didn’t return his desperate desire but put him in his place in a tender but ruthless way, came over him. It felt warm and safe being in his loved one’s hands despite they caused him sharp pain, squeezing the last self-worth out of him.
What was his value? Nothing - when he looked in her sacred blue eyes, in which he wanted to sink in and lose himself. He felt, all shaking, that his whole inner self should belong to her and indeed another stream of lust came out of him and ran over her hand, with which she had done nothing more than to squeeze out his balls, his manhood. With that, licking her hand in self-content, she left him again standing there in the hands of his mother.

The crowd of girls began to go crazy with excitement, they all were willing to spend half of their shopping money to pay Linda for letting them having their way with her son Tom, but the more time passed, the more they had difficulties controlling their violent impulses, their urge to beat the hell out of the disrespectful boy – just for fun.
Therefore Linda spoke to all the gathered females: “Given, I don’t want to sacrifice my son already and let you, wild lionesses, tear him to pieces with your sheer hands and nails or crush him to a bloody pulp under your heels, although one could argue that you have all the right to do whatever you want with him, because he offended you by staring at your body, being aroused by you in your presence, we will have to regulate this nice game a little bit to make it more interesting. To end it too soon would be a shame. I am his mother and I have the responsibility to decide his fate but also to protect him.”

Toms classmates Lindsey, Sandra and Jane stood next to them licking their fingers and lips with vicious appetite, when Tom crawled to the feet of his mother, hugging and kissing her tight, smooth calves: “Please mommy, help me, protect me from those girls…” He said, degrading himself completely with these words. He was shaking and despite what she had done to him, he never felt as safe as between her legs, where he wanted to hide and let them entangle him firmly.

Linda smiled widely. “Oh my little baby, that’s where I want you! You are finally appreciating my motherly care. You should always come crawling back between your mothers protective legs. But for now I have still other plans with you, we want you to be a man and tough, don’t we? Because if you don’t feel like one anymore, I would have to take these jewels here from you, which would hang unnecessarily between your legs, only leading you to wrong actions.” With that she patted what was left of his manhood.

“No, please mom,” he cried quietly, “don’t take them from me, don’t have me castrated like a dog… although you have emasculated me already so much, that it wouldn’t make a big difference I’ afraid. I know… you have the full right to do it and it would only be fair.” Linda smiled. “You are learning very fast my good boy. But no… I won’t send you to get snipped like my little doggy yet. Because I need a good present for one of your next birthdays. I wouldn’t want to waste that now,” she said teasingly. Feeling dizzy he thankfully kissed her legs and feet again.

Then he looked up and gazed deeply in her blue eyes: “Thank you, mom, that you won’t take my manhood from me, although you have the right to and I know it would be a good thing.” She also looked down straight into his pleading eyes and said satisfied: “Yeah… that’s my baby. Look at you… so obedient to your mother. – But I want you to be respectful to women and still be a man! So stand up and fight now, let’s see what you can bring on against us girls!” The crowd of girls cheered her on and applauded. “We move to the green spot over there and whoever wants to fight my son and prove him that girls are better fighters than men, take your chance, for ten bucks he is yours for one round of wrestling. But be careful, he does some workout.”

Although Tom started to tremble in fear, he smelled a chance to have a fair fight against some girls, that were weaker than his mother, and to try again and run away. All the dozens of girls walked to a nearby park to fight Tom on the grass, girl after girl. In the meantime Linda called his sister Katie to come watch her brother fight for his dignity and maybe even join. Tom felt terrible. He was still dizzy and in pain but his muscles weren’t exhausted a lot. While his mother was arranging the whole thing, he got some time to regenerate some of his power and let the pain cease a bit, sitting in the grass while the crowd of girls gathered around him impatiently.

It was common nowadays, that teenager watched mixed wrestling videos and sometimes tried it themselves. The state and many schools promoted this to show that both genders could fight equally well and that women could easily beat a man in many cases, so that they stopped having the submissive prejudice about men, who said that ‘at least’ they were the physically superior sex. Young boys especially were supposed to watch mixed wrestling videos, in which a girl would beat a boy, many times a week, to humble them from early on and make them respect the females. So, more or less, everybody knew the rules and the basic moves and holds.

Tom seldom had fought against his sister, who beat him when they were very young, then again as he grew up he got the upper hand for a short while but the last few years his sister had caught up again and it was more or less a draw, which was humiliating enough for him.
He had complained though that they didn’t leave him enough time to practice, while giving him all the housework to do, so he was basically the domestic servant of his mother and sister – all, as mentioned, to teach him how it feels, when a woman has to do all by herself for her husband like in older times. Handwashing the girl’s panties, nylons and bras and cleaning their shoes, heels and boots was more a moral and mental exhaustion, it was emasculating, that’s why he wasn’t in the mood to train as much. The girls of his family knew that, but it was his problem, they said, technically he would have the time. And it was even more demoralizing to know that his little sister was catching up and that he couldn’t beat her that easily anymore.

Finding him often a bit depressed and low in masculine energy, the females always giggled or smiled internally, knowing they were winning and had him where they wanted him. Their hot underwear, for which they had made him spend countless hours of his life, didn’t mean only a permanent subtle humiliation for him but kept him often in a state of constant arousal throughout the day, which made him weaker and less focused. Often they had noticed his stiff pants, especially when they were around wearing tight, short clothes, nylon socks, tights or heels. Tom of course wasn’t ever aroused by his mother or sister as such, but watching their sexy bodies separately he couldn’t fight this almost constant arousal they made him live in and that was somehow making him dumber day by day. Not to mention his ex-girlfriend that haunted him in his thoughts and made his arousal permanent. And all of the girls knew this perfectly well and encouraged it as much as they could as their secret weapon. Something, that for his part he never had noticed.
One day, for example, he had to get prepared for some exams next day and both women put on some extra hot pantyhose, tight dresses or just wore heels, showing their bare legs, and gave him some extra loads of their underwear to wash, so that he was in such an aroused state he couldn’t study at all. He spent his time with the girls in the living room watching and drooling at the sight of their legs and feet the whole evening, which both enjoyed a lot. Even, after every time he got himself relief, the urge soon arose again when he saw or imagined them. And while his sister was studying or reading something with her legs on the table, he wasn’t able to focus on anything else then her gorgeous legs. – Those legs, by which he was about to be squeezed and crushed really well today. – When he failed his exam, the females had secretly celebrated their triumph and their power over him and couldn’t hide their laughter in front of him.

Now, though, he wasn’t aroused anymore, even by seeing so many girls showing off their legs, because of the beating his manhood had experienced. So he had to admit that the female method was right and had a good outcome. His balls still hurt but his mind was clear and he felt strong enough to fight now.

Again his mother knew exactly what he was thinking and how he felt: “You see how good our treatment was, Tommy? Your urges are gone for at least some hours so you can concentrate on the fights. Why don’t you thank us for hurting your balls?” – “Yes, mom… it’s hard to admit but you were right. Thank you for freeing me from my horniness, thank you for… kicking my manhood.” He blushed. “You’re welcome! Go thank the girls for hurting you, too!” He did as she said. “Thank you, girls, for kicking my balls… Thanks for hurting my manhood.” And wild girly laughter followed. Jane answered him loudly: “You see, Tommy, it was just fair and good what we did to you and we have the right to do it again whenever we feel like it.” “Yes…you do. Thank you,” he stammered and being overcome by a sudden feeling of submissiveness he fell down and kissed the tender feet of his three female classmates, who had outperformed him in school. They laughed haughtily while putting their hands on their hips, giving him the feeling of total embarrassment.

Then his mom asked him: “Don’t you want me to kick or knee your manhood every time I feel you are getting aroused unnecessarily, even if it’s reduces your manliness more and more?” That his arousal and pain, both at the same spot of his body, had been caused by the same females had made his mind go numb and servile. Linda smiled, while Tom gulped and stammered: “Yes, mom.” – “Oh baby… I will. Stand up and fight against girls now, big man!”

Linda set the rules. A round had to last at least 2 minutes, after that it could end with a tap out, submission or a ten-seconds-pin. No hitting, kicking, scratching or biting was allowed. Every girl would fight one round at first, until all have had their turn. They would write down their score, Tom vs. the Girls.

“To make a good start and show our brave man his place, I will be the first to wrestle against him, mother against son.” Linda announced.
“Oh mom, please don’t hurt me too much,” he begged quietly as she giggled. He felt he hadn’t the slightest chance but then after a second thought he wanted to try his best. He felt stronger again, wanted to give her a hard time and try to get a revenge for all the humiliation he’d had to take from her in the past.

Everybody was ready, mother and son were facing each other. Linda wanted to feel Tom humiliated from the start and said to the girls:
“Remember, girls, this tournament is not mainly about this boy here. Boys aren’t that important. Girl’s shopping, their clothes and looks are way more important than boys in this world! Remember that, men are just secondary accessories of women. Men come in the ranking after a woman’s clothes, after their makeup, they rank below their toe nail polish! This is what girls must show to boys whenever they can. Girl’s fun is more important than boy’s well-being. Men are not only below a woman’s power and brain, they are even below women’s feminine stuff in every aspect. This fight is even more a testing for our clothes, for which we enjoy spending so much time shopping, our dresses, pants and tights, to see how good their endurance is and if even these feminine clothes are stronger and of more endurance than a man! Let’s see how it adds to his embarrassment, if he loses to the sexy fabric that fits a girl so well, emphasizes her femininity and that is soft but can be tougher than such a big boy.”

Tom saw a big circle of female legs surrounding him, he didn’t want to look the girls in the eyes, he was ashamed. His mother Linda stood two steps before of him, ready to fight her own son and humiliate him in front of all those girls.

“Why are we men so low in your eyes? We did so many things for you women in the past,” Tom said. “Yes in the past,” Linda answered, “but you kept us women humble and believing we are inferior. So we must retaliate and show you, that you did that because you are in fact the inferior one. Our physique is of better quality, and we are smarter too. Women make more money nowadays, female led businesses make almost five times more profit. Most men can’t compete with women in the workplace anymore. More high paying jobs are held by women than by men, female doctors have significantly more success in healing patients, female lawyers win six times more cases than men. The computer was invented by a woman, Ada Lovelace, in the 19th century. Humiliating, isn’t it…? All later technology is based on it, the modern world is founded on a technology a woman invented! Men should be humbled and humiliated to the core by that! Marie Curie got two nobel prices in different classes of science, which no man has ever achieved, and she was maybe the most important scientist of her time. A girl, Katie Bouman, discovered and photographed the first real black hole with a mathematical method she made up. She achieved what no male physicist could, despite their macho theories! These days, girls beat men in every aspect of education. They are considered to have a higher IQ than men. Many teenage girls of today have even a higher IQ than Einstein. Male chess masters have been beaten by women. And girl’s bodies become fitter and superior to many men with every generation without losing their femininity.”

Tom felt a strong wave of humiliation running through him, because he knew she was more or less right in what she said. The female crowd screamed: “Yeah! We beat you in every way! Kick his ass Linda! Make his body feel that girls are superior!” Linda added: “I gladly will. This whole process was beneficial for men too. By feeling inferior to women, by knowing their place, being under the constant influence of women, men have become more mature, more docile, peaceful and weak.” But then Tom said loudly: “You can’t devalue and weaken us men like this! We won’t allow it any longer!” The girls laughed at him but screamed as he suddenly attacked his mom.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Young Amazon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jan-20, 20:24
Last Achievements

Part 3

Wrestling in the park against mom, his little sister and dozens of other girls

Linda (mom) vs. Tom (son)

Tom charged at Linda to get her by surprise, crushed with his head into her chest and made her fall down. His rage and anger had given him a lot of strength and determination. He was a man after all and she, as well as all those people around him he had to fight, where women, girls! He tried to keep this conservative thought and not let them manipulate him, to think men had become inferior in the modern world. Even smaller men are normally stronger and better at fights than women, he thought.

“Ouch,” Linda sighed and said teasingly, “what a tough man!” Her son had quickly climbed onto her chest and was trying to pin her down. “Yes I’m the man and all your lies about your superiority will end soon!” Tom said being out of his mind.
“I like it that you are still a strong man and not a pussy,” she said, “but you attacked by surprise. You are a coward after all, afraid of women, using unfair methods.” – “Not, I’m not.” he stuttered.

Tom felt his mother had won the first moral victory already but he wanted to get the physical. He had the leverage and held her hands down but felt her strength, that could easily lift them in seconds, so he pinned them down with his knees and started counting. The female crowd was in shock but cheered for Linda. She moved under him like a dangerous, hissing wild cat. Her legs were almost reaching his head and neck to catch him, he couldn’t beat all this subtle feminine movement under him. Once he tried to catch her legs with his hands she almost pulled him back so he tried not to come close to them.

Suddenly he lost his balance slightly and, not being the heaviest man, his mother could free an arm and pushed his knee away so that he was tilted back, far enough that she could catch his head with her legs and feet, bending him down. The girls reveled and he knew he was done, it was over, as he felt the muscles of her legs entangling and snapping his neck, forcing him to the ground. He tried to free his head with his hands without any chance or hope. Linda shook and jolted him for a while like an animal that wants to kill his prey by breaking its neck and ripping off its throat.

She choked and strangled him with her claves and had crossed her high heels behind his head like dangerous knifes or saber teeth. They cut into his back a few times. Now he felt more than inferior, he feared for his life, he felt way lower than this woman at least, like a wounded dying male animal ready to be killed and eaten by a much stronger, wilder and bigger female one. But it was a sexy woman and her weapons were just her attractive legs and heels.

“I give,” he stammered, “please stop.” A girly voice, it was Lindsey, said: “You have one minute to endure yet.” So for one minute his mom played with him and hurt him like a mouse, a deer, choked by a lioness or an anaconda. He saw stars and had to cough as his throat was being squished violently. Then she let him lay there almost unconscious. “First point goes to the girls!” She shouted, stood up and laughed, giving Tom’s head a small kick.
Girls vs Tom: 1-0

Tom felt already broken. But it was an exception, he thought, that his mom was so much bigger than him, most girls weren’t that tall and strong. She could womanhandle him as she wanted, this was clear. But he still wanted to win and maybe run away through the crowds, if he saw an opportunity, so his mother wouldn’t catch him easily in the chaos.

“How did that feel, you little cheater, you weak coward? A grown man destroyed by his mother’s legs and feet!” Then she whispered: “You know I did that to your father, broke his body and sent him to hospital. He was stronger than you. I could have killed him with my legs, if I wanted this moment. He had begun the offensive argument about our divorce. It would still have been self-defense. But I preferred getting his money in the future too.”

Tom felt he was stuck with this evil powerful woman, his mother, and he was at her mercy forever as his father was basically. But he stammered: “The tournament is not over.” – “Look girls,” Linda said, ignoring him, “my clothes, my tight skirt isn’t damaged or even really dirty! Who’s next?” – “I want to take him now”, Sandra, his dark blond classmate, said.

Tom vs. Sandra (classmate)

In her heels she was at the height and body size of Tom, her upper body was girly and more slender than his but her stunning legs in tight black leather pants as well as her trained ass looked way bigger and were probably stronger than his lower body. He would concentrate on beating her in an upper body contest avoiding her legs, as he tried with his mom. She was just his age, a young girl, so it shouldn’t be a problem to win.

But when they clashed standing, Sandra used her agility to move him to the side while grabbing his hands and tripping him. He fell to the ground and pulled her with him. She fell on top of him but he immediately pushed her off being quite a bit stronger with his arms. But she knew she had a good advantage being faster, fitter and having stronger legs and she was highly motivated to crush Tom physically after she had outperformed him at school. His macho ideology, that men were historically stronger and smarter should be eliminated and she wanted to have a part of this.

Her energy and decisiveness surprised him and let fear slowly take over his mind. Again and again she tried to mount him, her sticky leather pants felt again like some constrictor snake was trying to entangle his midsection, they helped her to have a better grip with her thighs.
He couldn’t move her anymore, she was glued to his body with her legs and when he moved to the side, she grabbed his neck, turned him even more and closed her body scissor and he was trapped.

He cried out, tears filled his eyes, his poor ribs were caved and squished from the sides while Sandra’s hands choked his throat in anger which changed to a triumphant feeling and smirk. Tom couldn’t decide in his panic, if he should defend his chest or his throat, one hand tried to pull away one of her thighs, the other to remove her hands. With both hands he had moved her legs an inch for some seconds, when she put more strength to her hands and closed his windpipe as well as his arteries. Then he pulled with both hands at her arms so she slightly released her throat-hold but put all of her strength to her leg scissor. He felt trapped and helpless within the arms and legs of his female classmate.

“Hahaha,” she laughed in his face, “I surpassed you in our class grades and now I beat you here! You are such a loser after all. Admit that I am superior to you in every way, Tom! This is so much fun! We’ll make fun of you at school all the time!” He actually cried now out of helplessness, pain and pure shame. This was the most humiliating moment of his life. His female classmate had finally defeated him after all his chauvinist bragging, she humiliated him in front of his other classmates and of dozens of other women. “You won, please… you are hurting me, I don’t want to go to hospital!” He cried. “You are better than me, Sandra.” She looked him deep in the eyes and then released him.
2-0 for the girls.

Suddenly he heard a voice he knew too well: “Wow Tom, this must be embarrassing for you. I had to downgrade you in my math class when these girls outscored you this year and now I see they even beat you up?” His teacher, Miss Parker, who was 32 years old and had a breathtaking body along with a cute face, towered over her lying student, looking at him with a wide smile on her face.

He greeted her in shame. “I will improve Miss Parker, both in your class and in sports.” – “The girls are so far above you, Tom, that I don’t think you got a chance anymore. You really lack some basic understanding, which was more and more visible the last years. Of course the girls should help you here. But you will have to say sorry that you were a sexist and underestimated them. Oh, and how does it feel to be beaten both physically and intellectually now?” – “It’s just the second match! It’s a coincidence that Sandra is both fit in sports and in math. I give her that but it’s not over.” Tom shouted and forced himself up.

Miss Parker stood five inches taller than Tom. But he was mad in rage and embarrassment that he challenged her. She seemed to have a slender and model like body without big muscles although he couldn’t see exactly what was under her smooth and soft feminine fat that covered her muscles delicately. He had to teach her a lesson to gain some respect back from his teacher. That such a hot woman was teaching him, a man, math, had already been too much for his ego. She knew that, so that’s why she always wanted to crush his sexist ego a bit. It was a great pleasure for her that all the girls had trampled over him in their way to the better grades and that they did the same to him physically now was amazing for her. She accepted immediately, put down her purse and faced him.

Tom vs. Miss Parker (his teacher)

Tom felt he had made a mistake, she was intimidating, being both an authority figure for him and much taller, looking down at him with a teasing smile. He compared their arms and thought his were a bit bigger than hers. She couldn’t be stronger and on the ground her height wouldn’t matter anymore, she wasn’t as fit as Sandra, her legs were longer than his but not as thick and strong as Sandra’s, which weren’t extraordinarily big but just bigger than his and of average thickness. Both women of course had simply stronger limbs than him even if this wasn’t displayed like male strength does. But men always try to rationalize their inferiority and never just accept it. That’s what Miss Parker and many other women around them thought.

They closed hands and started to push and force the other one back and down. Tom stared in her face and he could see how much of a bigger and stronger kind of person, type of human being she was, like naturally superior to him. She was wearing flats and towered over him like a mother before a 12 year old boy, her hands and arms were larger but especially her face was just bigger than his! She had a wider jaw a bigger wide smiling mouth with red lips, which was comforting and motherly, although not to manly, big blue eyes but had totally feminine and cute expression and features. He felt small in front of her as he never had felt before a woman. She was just a higher class of a feminine human being. He smile made him both feeling helpless and taken care of.

She pressed his hands back and forced him down, widely smiling. She then just took him and lifted him up like a baby in a cradle hold as he was stunned. This was even more humiliating than what had happened until now. But suddenly Tom flailed about and she let him fall down so he landed on all fours and attacked her striking with his head first into her guts. “Ouch, you naughty little boy!” Miss Parker yelled, she almost had fell on her back but could balance herself while grabbing him and putting him in a headlock at her side. She walked in circles with him caught by her right hand taunting him: “Is this how you bully other guys and girls at high school, Tommy? How does that feel when a woman swings you around by your neck with just one arm, you little baby? Will you be nasty in my class again? Are you going to do your homework, do what your female teacher tells you to?” He was dragged around like a little kid and all girls came to see him from close distance and laugh their asses off.

But then he managed to trip her and both fell onto the dry grass, he on top of her. She released his head, giggling. He held her hands but she wouldn’t allow him to crawl higher to pin her with his knees. Her big motherly jaw and smiling mouth looked so big compared to his small head that it seemed like she could just bite half of his face, open her mouth and eat him head first! He felt for a second he belonged inside of her, she had the right to take him in to show him that she was a superior being and he was just a meal for her, to be digested and used by her perfect, tall and strong body.

At that moment she had already entangled him with her legs, he was hers, she could squeeze his life out of him and swallow him like a great female anaconda, a mythic lamia. Women were more and more becoming dangerous, wild animals for him, often combined with superhuman intelligence. Miss Parker’s body was simply stronger than his. He wanted to kiss her, to be swallowed by her because this would be the last way to be safe, safe from all the pain and embarrassment she and other girls would put him through in the future. She was so beautiful and strong and big and loving.

But for now again he felt her legs giving him an incredible pain, pressing, breaking and squishing his body like it was a weak and easy prey. She held his hands looking up at him and pressed her thighs together. He winced and she looked him deep in the eyes smiling compassionately. He felt like her eyes would suck him in or as if their rays penetrated him and filled him up with her essence, her being, eliminating his maleness and individuality and replacing it with hers, which was a better one. Making him give in to her, surrendering. She was all around him, he was inside of her and she was all inside of him as well, through her glance, the deep, loving and superior look of her eyes. Her eyes said also: I am smarter that you, I know more things, my mind works faster, better than yours. I have corrected you so many times in class, in front of the girls.

She said: “Now I do physically to you, what I have been doing mentally to you in class all these years. Humiliating you, putting you in your place in front of all the girls, you thought you would beat because you are a male. I have criticized you so many times, while your female classmates laughed, and now I crush you with my body. We girls all do now. As a teacher let me tell you, if you are asking yourself, female muscles and bodies are biologically of better quality than male ones. They are stronger pound for pound, even if they are smaller and more delicate. And of course we have more endurance and agility. But female brains are better also, the have more neuronal connections, work more efficient and aren’t eaten up by testosterone and a dumb sex drive as those of men, which are easily controlled by women.”

While saying these words she crushed his ribcage with her thighs with increased pressure, while the girls around them applauded her for saying and doing these things to him. He winced and cried out of pain and sheer humiliation, his tears fell on her face, when she took his head and brought it near to hers, still squeezing him with a good amount of strength.

She suddenly opened her feminine, gorgeous mouth and started sucking him inside of her, as he felt, she gave him a huge wet kiss, plugged her tongue into him, eating him up from inside as from the outside. It was like half of his face was inside her warm mouth. She kissed him to stop his wincing and to sooth his cries, because she felt compassion for him and thought, her womanly comforting and love would make him softer and make him give in to the feminine superiority much better than to brute force.

So she pressed his mouth into hers and made him feel that he was now totally take inside of her, and would soon be devoured and digested, feeling nothing but her warm comforting body around him as his whole world. He wrapped his arms around her and she kissed and hugged him, pressing his face into her tits, making him suffocate, then kissed him again. - His head fell onto her chest as the rush of love and pleasure, he had felt, subsided.

“See you in class, baby.” She whispered giggling and kissing him on the cheek before she stood up pushing him off her to the ground like the rest of a male body she had taken the substance she needed from it, like a mantis eating her mate while having sex to get his body’s nutrients. This was of course in their case her female empowerment and notion of superiority, which she won. She knew she had beaten him mentally, physically and even sexually or rather shown him his inferiority, which was more or less clear from the beginning. So basically it had been just fun for her. But for him it was like having felt not only her swallowing him, taking him into herself, proving him her strength and perfection which he needed, but she had also come inside of him, her superior image was impregnated in him, he felt he had been the receiving part, she was the teacher, she gave him knowledge, and her superior, worthy image was inside of him, to grow his understanding and acceptance of her superiority, of female supremacy. It was like she had squeezed him to mush, sucked him up, eaten him, taken him inside and filled his remainders him up with her own essence, her victorious self.
3-0 for the girls!

Because Miss Parker knew she was way stronger and bigger than her student she hadn’t hurt him too much, she had basically toyed around with him. So he wasn’t in a bad state. He felt admiration for her but soon his ego kicked in again. At least he wanted to be strong in her eyes and beat some girls from his class, to gain her respect, although she didn’t want him trying to be tougher than the girls, because he just wasn’t.

Tom vs. Tina (classmate)

Tom saw his classmate Tina, who was the most petite and small of the class, she was two inches smaller than him and looked less strong and of a slim girly figure. Their eyes met and she challenged him immediately, seeing a chance to prove that even she could take him down, now that he seemed to be weaker after all the fights. He was glad, because he thought he would have a good chance to beat at least her, to get the first point and make the start of demoralizing the girls and maybe even win the tournament.

Tina was blonde with blue nail polish and was wearing some colored fitness leggings and a tank top. Tom got the upper hand quickly by applying a headlock and forcing her down, like a macho guy. This seemed so dishonorable to everyone, like a classic bully who hits a girl and uses his superior upper body strength to beat a little innocent girl.
He was laying on top of her, pressing her head forward into the grass, holding her down, she yelled. This is so easy, he thought, that’s a normal average girl and I am much stronger, I am a man! But in the eyes of all the women it was humiliating for him, that he had to prove his strength on the expense of such a petite girl, who was one year younger and weighed much less than him.

But Tom underestimated her, he wanted to let her turn around and released her a bit, she was able to kick him with one foot away, which hurt his stomach, then caught his one hand and turned it painfully around, moved behind him and got him in a arm lock!
He screamed in pain and sudden fear. He knew he was quite helpless now. Agile as she was, she put him in a camel clutch and forced his head back to her with her cute hands. Tom’s back hurt like hell now and he felt absolutely humiliated by this young, small girl with her sexy fingernails digging into his face. “You’ll break my back!” Tom winced in shame. “Give up?” She asked. “Stop it, you break my spine!” He commanded in panic.

Tina let him down, being afraid that she had already damaged his back. He used her naive, kind attitude, turned around and grabbed her wrists. She realized his unfair game and herself having been too nice and became angry, but he had already pinned her down almost. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pressed his ribs to the inside with her thighs, a move Tom hated and feared. His ribs were in pain the whole day and he wasn’t sure how much longer they would last before breaking. “No.. you’ll break my chest now, I had too many female legs squeezing it already,” he sighed. “You won’t fool me again,” Tina answered, “and I don’t care, Tommy, I want to break them, I dislike you so much! You always mocked me in class!”

Tom had tears of pain and panic in his eyes, he couldn’t breathe and he felt that his ribs and her legs were touching his lungs, squishing them like they were nothing, taking his life like it was nothing! How could such a sweet girl be so capable of doing this? This was again the most humiliating moment in his life, every fight was degrading him one step deeper. He cried and pleaded! All the girls around laughed and were astonished.

But she had compassion again and stopped give all she had. She knew she could have broken him, beaten him easily. So Tom stopped trying to pull her legs apart and started choking her neck viciously. He knew that she would have won already two or three times if she hadn’t let him go, which was humiliating enough, but he needed to beat her at all cost.
She wasn’t that competitive by nature so she gave up without much struggling. He had won one point. Although everyone knew, that she had basically won, she could kick his ass, if she really wanted to. He lay on the ground, still in pain and exhaustion, while Tina stood up smiling and returned to the female crowd.

She then stepped forward again, pushed him with her shoe gently and asked: “Hey are you ok? Did I hurt you? You won! Come on, don’t be a baby.” And his mother Linda said: “Look at this tough man! Lying there like a hurt puppy. You won, Tommy. You are still a man, that needs to be broken!” And she giggled, rubbing her left high heel in his face, making his lips take in the dirt of their soles. Then Tina did the same with her flats and said: “If you don’t stand up, you’ll have to lick all our shoes clean, you little weakling!” Tom stood up and felt like he had lost, like she had kicked his as, but still he had won this one officially. Humbled he cleaned his mouth from the dirt of the female shoes and both girls laughed.
3 points for the girls - 1 for Tom.

Tom vs. Jane and Lindsey (classmates)

The next two matches rushed fast and devastating over Tom like trains, like if two wild animals abused and slaughtered him, one worse than the other. These girls had already been bullying Tom at school, taunting, abusing him emotionally, like real bitches, and both were absolutely hot.
He was hoping that now he had the chance to get his revenge because he believed that he was at least stronger than them. But they were tigresses, fierce, fast, strong, yes, a bit stronger than him, and determined to crush him cruelly.

Jane rushed towards him, grabbed his hands with hers, her pink nails were pressed into his skin, his hand bones hurt and he was immediately afraid, that these sexy female hands could break his. She slowly started pushing them back and he went down looking into her eyes. He couldn’t believe that her hands were stronger than his.
She was amazed too at how easy it was to beat him physically, now that she had already humbled him intellectually at school as well as degraded him socially and psychologically through her constant mobbing and taunting in class. “Wow, down you go, little bitch.” She giggled in astonishment. Tom felt her foot tripping his ankle and he fell on his back, her on top of him, trying to pin his hands. He saw her sporty legs in pink yoga pants coming closer to his neck to pin his arms properly. He kicked with his legs around but her stronger legs didn’t allow him to move his body around. Jane almost pinned his arms with hers but he resisted and always lifted them up again. But her legs came closer and she smiled down viciously.

Tom was captured and had to look up to the girl that had tortured him mentally for years, she along with some other female classmates. That she had almost won and beaten him physically too brought him close to tears of shame and helplessness. He had been in fear and shame almost every day at school, not to be bullied and verbally humiliated by this hot girl. He had asked for help from his teachers, which were mostly women and from his mother but all of these women, had told him that he was exaggerating or they had openly supported the girls, had laughed at him for being taunted by girls as a man. And not only did his mother and his female teachers laugh at him, they also humiliated him verbally in front of all the girls after that. They had forced him to apologize to the girls for accusing them. He had got punished for it both by his mother and the school, which was run by a woman. He had to stay and clean up the classes after school and at home his mother had grounded him for a whole month, while giving half of his pocket money to his sister for an entire year. In this period he had felt humiliated at the same time by his female classmates, the female school staff, his mother and his sister.

Tom looked up, Jane smiled, her eyes looked into his with superiority, his where filled with disbelief and submission. This was so unfair, she had beaten him in grades, she bullied him, teased him and was the smarter student! And now she was also stronger. She was so hot that he could barely concentrate in class and now she proved him her total superiority. And he was afraid that she would hurt him and be cruel to him, to bully him even more after that.

He gathered his last strength, freed his one hand and tried to push her body off of him. But she just grabbed his hand again and forced it down again. Her pink nails were humbling his male ego a lot, when her feminine fingers held his hands in place. Then he tried it again and struggled until he freed both hands at once. But before he could use them she grabbed them, this time at his wrists, and held them captive, while he still tried to move them around. Her nails were digging into his skin and his veins. They felt numb after a while as she was cutting of the blood supply to his hands. This girl was holding his arms, he was weaker than her, it was beyond humiliating as she was looking into his eyes the entire time!

She wasn’t even making any effort and after seeing him struggle a bit, she put his hands down again. Now he couldn’t free them anymore. She knew that. He felt so ashamed and unfairly treated by nature that he felt the need to humiliate himself even further and tell her, what he felt:

“You are so hot, so gorgeous, you distract me from attending class every day! But it’s my fault, I chose to stare at your legs, your feet and butt. You humiliate me every day! And then you surpassed me in grades, by far! That’s so unfair! You are just smarter than me. And now you kick my ass. You are stronger than me. I can’t believe that! Why is mother nature so unfair?! You can do whatever you like with me. You are much better than me in everything…” Tom’s voice was breaking, he basically cried out of shame, the feeling of incompetence and inferiority in front of the opposite sex.

“Yes you little cry bitch, how does it feel to be under me, lower than me in everything?” Jane smiled. – “It is humiliating,” he stuttered, looking deep into her hot eyes, “I feel degraded by you, Jane. I’ve never felt emasculated like that.” For minutes they were looking deep into each other’s eyes, she holding his wrists down.

After a while Tom came to his senses again and started to kick his legs. “I’ll finish you off,” she whispered and pushed her lower body back. Her legs moved over his, they pushed them down, and everybody could see how stronger and bigger her legs were next to his thin ones. Jane knew how to torture him very well and how to prolong his suffering. She would give him some flickers of hope every now and then so he would continue to try and get himself deeper into her painful and humiliating embrace.

She easily slipped her feet around his ankles and stretched his legs wide open to their sides. She knew she had captured his whole body now and he knew it as well, and he felt also a strong pain in his leg’s joints, his knees, which were pulled unnaturally to the sides. Tom squirmed in pain: “Please no.. You’ll break my legs, my knees.. Your legs are too strong! Jane! I’ll do anything, don’t make me a cripple, don’t’ break my body!” – She said: “Aww, is my fun not more worth than your whole body, you worthless little boy? I will break you in the future. Someday I’ll break all your bones just for fun, bitch!”
Tom tried to look to his mother: “Mom, don’t let her do that.” He cried. Linda laughed: “Oh baby, it’s so sweet of you to cry for your mommy, but mommy won’t be always there, so I guess, if Jane believes it is fair, you have to accept that she will do anything she wants with you, whenever she feels like it.”

Then after a while Jane released him from her grapevine hold, which had been entangling him but had at the same time almost torn his lower body apart. Desperately, Tom pushed her to the side and managed to catch her neck in a headlock, which made her giggle. But it seemed like Tom had really the upper hand for some moments now! He gave her a hard time breathing and crashed her on his side to the ground.

Then he felt her cutting high heels pressing and pushing first his lower body then his midsection away from her, she folded her legs and pressed her knees against his chest and then leveraged his arms away. The pain she inflicted with all this was too much and he had to release her. Immediately she threw her legs over his neck and chest and took one arm and stretched it until his elbow almost cracked. He cried out. “I told you I will break all of your joints and bones, I’ll do it like that. One day when I’m bored I’ll just catch you and do it. You’ll never know when.” She smiled with her pink lipstick, her pink nails holding his arm tight while her pink leggings where holding his torso down, choking his neck.

He felt that femininity was overwhelming him once again and was crushing his body. Before he could give up Jane jumped on his face and placed her pink silky butt on his face. He struggled under her but she just didn’t let go for some minutes. For some seconds he thought it was over, she stood up literally seconds before killing him. It would have been an absolutely humiliating death by a hot girl’s butt in pink yoga pants! He couldn’t imagine something more humiliating in that moment and tears of shame dripped from his eyes accompanied by girly laughter all around him.

With her heels she kicked him and turned him on his stomach, sat on him and applied a camel clutch to torture his back. She held his mouth shut as he tried to scream and almost crushed his back bone. He squealed when she let him down and lay there almost unconscious, like a crippled man who got hit by a truck. But this truck was just a hot, smart and strong girl.

Then suddenly Jane took one shopping bag and pulled out one of her black nylon pantyhose she just bought, sat on Toms stomach and tied it around his neck. She pulled hard and tightened her sling so that his face turned red immediately. He started coughing and tried to get his fingers under the nylon cloth. This made him hurt himself even more, because his fingers burned and almost got cut by the girl’s pantyhose.

“That’s not fair to use your stupid girly nylons from your dumb shopping tour as a weapon against me!” Tom cried out in anger but his voice was cut off by the feminine nylons that trenched mercilessly into his throat. Then he tried to pull her hands away, but she took one hand, continued to pull her tights with the other one and grabbed one of his arms. She placed it under her knee and did the same to his other hand.

When both arms were pinned under her legs she pulled her sling tighter and said: “These stupid feminine pantyhose could kill you in seconds. Look how tough they are, what a good quality. This is what we girls go shopping for!” Toms blood and air supply were cut off and he was already seeing stars, when she removed the nylons and pulled some new bought panties out of her shopping bag.

She tied the girly panties around his neck three times and let his head fall back. He couldn’t breathe. - And his blood to his brain was slowed down and almost cut off. “Stupid panties! I will tear them apart! They can’t be stronger than my neck muscles!” Tom winced. But tears filled his eyes.

“These stupid panties and nylons are worn by your mother, by your female doctor, your female police officer and female soldier who guard your life and your country, by your future female lawyer, by all the female congresswomen, who run the country we all live in! You should respect their panties, boy!” Tom felt she was right, that some cute feminine panties could easily take a man down and strangulate him in seconds and that so many women did wear them, who had much more power than him in this society. - “Please, you are right, I’m sorry, I give!” He cried. She released him giggling and he curled to fetal position.
4 points for the girls - 1 for Tom.

Lindsey, the other amazing tall girl, wearing black tights, moved forward and just sat on the poor Tom’s still hurting back. His shirt was pulled up a bit and he felt her nylons on his skin in pure fear. He knew she was the worst of them all and the hottest. She was his nightmare at high school. She had tortured him socially, so that he had been crying in front of his teachers and his mother many times. The worst part was when she suddenly had gotten better grades than him like all the other girls. It had been the utter failure and embarrassment of his life. He had felt that she was superior by nature and it had been almost her right to bully him after that.

Lindsey’s average weight gave his back an awful pain. “Look whom we have here, my little classmate loser who though he was smarter than the girls. But we girls are even stronger, not just smarter. Aww, don’t start crying just from seeing me.” She started compressing her thighs, squeezing Tom’s sides together and his lower ribs. He felt the soft feminine touch of two legs closing like walls around him as panic overcame him. With arms and legs he tried to crawl away from under her but she grabbed his hair and rode his back like a horse, crushing his ribcage with her strong thighs. He screamed like a girl. His hands grabbed her legs to force them open but they lost their grip because of her slippery, silky nylons and tight legs. He tried to scratch her pantyhose and at least destroy them and hurt her skin but he failed.

She took his hands and turned his fingers brutally back and sideways which made him scream and cry in unimaginable pain. “Never touch my tights again, they are more expensive than what you could ever afford. Any boy who wants to scratch a girl’s pantyhose has to be punished harshly!” She said. Tom’s fingers made a terrible cracking noise, she let his hand fall down and started scratching his back with her long nails until his whole back was bright red and bleeding. Then she got up and continue tearing his skin apart with her black heels, pressing his backbone down, which made him lay stunned, shaking only a little bit like an insect that had been pierced with a needle. And he felt like an insect at the hands of this girl, that was torturing it.

Then she continued her hold, lied next to him and took him into her body scissors, holding his neck tightly in her arms. As if his chest had no resistance at all, Lindsey’s legs entangled it and squeezed it together, again like a big boa suffocating a small rat or a squealing dog with ease.

He was too afraid to fight her anymore, his hands just hugged her, begging to spare his life. He whispered stuttering: “You can break my ribs, if you want, you can decide what to do with me, Lindsey, you are stronger and simply superior to me. You can break my body and my soul if you feel like it. You can torture me whenever you want. But please, girls, don’t kill me.” His voice got louder.

Then it was cut off, her legs dug deep inside his chest and lungs, soon they would collapse and crack. She pressed his insides so cruelly, he knew his ribs would break altogether in seconds, she would squeeze him to death. He knew it at this moment.
“No,” she said, “I won’t kill you now, you will be our toy, our mouse, we will torture and kill whenever we like. Your world will be between our legs from now on, your fate will be in our hands to torture and humiliate you forever.”

She waved at the other two girls and they came, stepped on his head with their heels and on his sore chest, then Jane wrapped her legs around his ribs also, stretching his right arm unnaturally in her direction while Sandra with her gorgeous legs in black leather pants took his head and neck inside her thighs and they all squeezed at once until his light went out. They laughed and high fived while Tom’s sight went form the darkness of Sandra’s legs entangling his head to complete night of mind, to which the three hot girls delivered him to.

When he woke up the girls had used their new nylons to tie him up, hands and legs were tied together behind his back and he was laying, looking funny like a bow, with his back stretched. Lindsey took a new nail polish she had just bought and opened it to get Tom fully awake. She held it under his nose. “How do you like that, bitch? Wake up, look what some stupid girly makeup can do to you!” He tried to pull away his head but the other girls held it in place. His mouth was filled with their new panties and also gagged and tied with some stockings out of Sandra’s shopping bag. Tom cried silently and took the degrading torture without any struggling.

“Tommy, we know this is your favorite t-shirt. Look how it becomes nice and colorful.” Lindsay laughed and started to paint his shirt with her nail polish to ruin it, while he started to struggle again and move his torso. The girls laughed in sheer amusement as Tom had to experience his manhood being completely eradicated by the smell of female nail polish that destroyed his favorite shirt, the feeling of being trapped and gagged and almost killed by female clothes and being laughed at and tortured by girls.

“Oh, if he doesn’t like the sharp nail polish smell let’s give him a taste of our new perfume,” Jane said and pulled out a small bottle. She then sprayed dozens of times into Tom’s face and the sweet female smell spread all around. But Tom had to taste the whole load of it directly and his eyes burned like hell, his nose and lungs were filled with feminine, stupid but sexy girly perfume, which was one of the worst things he ever experienced. It was the final step to his humiliation by his female classmates. The smell and feminine substance got deep inside of him, burned him and reminded him, imprinted in his mind, how strong femininity is and how it can impregnate and eradicate him. His mind became dizzy and he soon fell unconscious again like a bug, that was caught and sprayed at. The last thing he saw, were the girl’s laughing faces and the last he felt, was that his manliness was just a bug for these females, which is annoying and can be killed easily. When he woke up again, the girls had freed him from his bondage. "Look, Tommy, my tights didnt't get a scratch. How do you feel? - Hahaha... My nylon tights are of better quality than you are, you weak little boy," Lindsey said and laughed.
5 – 1 points for the girls.

Tom vs. Agnetha (ex-girlfriend)

“Tom, my dear little baby, me and you never fought against each other, never wrestled. It is time to settle this score too.” The bright blonde shining Agnetha came out of the girls’ choir a third time, like a towering goddess in an antique classical play. But this time Tom feared her and crawled away when he first saw her again, her firm long legs stepping towards him.

“When I taunted you about girls being more successful than boys in modern times, while you were seeing how smarter and more mature I was than you, the only thing you could reply, had been, that men are still the stronger sex, that you are stronger than me, that you could beat me physically. Well today you have performed awfully against us girls. Let’s see if you can beat me at least in one thing after all the fun I made of you during our relationship.”
Her voice made him fear for his last bit of dignity he had in his ex-girlfriend’s eyes but also gave him strength to prove her his worth and beat her at least in one thing, to get revenge for the degrading things she did and said to him. His male ego fooled him again as always, he stood up and faced her, her presence gave him determination.

They locked hands and began pushing each other, no one could get an advantage for a long time, Tom pushed her backwards but she also turned him to the side and to his shock could force him rather easily to her direction too. He waited for the right moment and tripped her foot so she fell on her back. That’s it! Tom thought. He regained his strength out of nothing and wanted to win badly, this victory would heal all the last failures for him. But these thoughts made him lose focus a bit and he didn’t see Agnethas legs being pulled to her body and as he fell on her she kicked them towards him with a big smile. The heels hit his stomach and his chest brutally and he stumbled back a couple of meters, screeching in pain and holding his midsection.

She stood up and helped him up. “Did I hurt you?” Tom wanted to surprise her and rammed with his head into her. She sighed and moved some steps backwards but immediately grabbed his neck with her left hand and got him into a headlock - and the match was basically over. Both knew it, although Tom tried not to accept it for the next couple of minutes.

He felt her strength and agility, she was again just a little bit stronger than him, which was degrading enough, but also was she much more agile and fast. He desperately tried to get his head out of her arm’s trap but she pulled him with her and showed him up in front of all the girls, walked around with him like she was playing with a little child! It was his ex-girlfriend who did this to him! What a deep and thorough emasculation this was… She crushed once again his self-confidence and his male dignity and made a ragdoll out of him, and he desired her and was jealous and loved and hated her and wanted to prove his maleness at least as the dumped one. But she pressed him now completely into the mud of worthlessness.
To make things worse she lifted him up like a baby and threw him down. “Please, dear..” he cried silently and in pain, he didn’t really know what to say to her. He didn’t want to start begging already, but his feelings confused him. She jumped on top of him and pinned his arms down, he couldn’t move them an inch. She had him, she looked pitiful into his eyes, his mouth was open, he couldn’t believe it, now he felt as being completely under her.

He wanted to kiss and feel her breast but she released him and turned him around. She then put him into a full nelson and pressed his head into the ground. “Don’t look at me, this is where I have got you, to the humid ground, to you final humiliation my little ex-boyfriend! I am your goddess? Well you are the ground I walk on, the mud I press my heel onto! You were just a plaything for me, to make fun of, I used you to buy me stuff, to serve me.”

These words made him furious and he forgot all his sympathy for her, gathered all his strength and threw her off to the side. “You bitch, you evil vicious bitch!” Tom shouted and grabbed her golden hair with one hand and her throat with his other one. He really managed to pull her with him like she did before and she stumbled and was drawn over the ground, backwards, she was in quite some pain and a bit surprised.

“You will pay for this, honey, you will be punished very harshly for your disrespectful words,” Linda said suddenly. “You are fucked…” added Lindsey licking her lips. These words sent shivers down his spine but he didn’t let go of his ex-girlfriend. He kicked her and threw her to the ground, crushed on top of her and pinned her hands down!

But soon he had to fight off her legs he wanted to avoid at all cost, so that he stayed back upon her thighs. Thus she could free her hands and was suddenly the one grabbing his hair with both hands pulling towards her, while her legs sprang up and locked around his midsection like a snapping bear trap. She looked him in the eyes and said: “Now you are mine.” She petted his head. “Aww, am I the stronger one? Admit it.” Before he could answer, he felt an excruciating pain in his ribs and intestines. He put all his strength into his lungs to take a breath and push her legs out, but the moment he exhaled her thighs became tighter and couldn’t be moved out again. He took another smaller breath, exhaled again and her squeezing was even stronger, and another, until he just couldn’t breathe anymore. She held him there, staring into his eyes, crushing him, squeezing out his soul, crushing his lungs, his stomach, his heart to a bloody pulp, this was what he felt. She kept squeezing him between her legs, looking deep into his eyes to see his pain and embarrassment while looking into hers. Then he heard a cracking noise and was sure his ex-girlfriend had broken his ribcage… The lungs were compressed like he had never felt them before. He yelped and couldn’t breathe not even a tiny bit. His lungs had to fight her legs, her strong thighs. And she held him in this position for minutes, what seemed hours, and pushed and squeezed even more. Her thighs touched each other already. His body, his torso had actually disappeared between her legs. She held his hands and squeezed the life out of him with her hot legs. He couldn’t cry, or move, or think clearly anymore, the pain was unbearable. But even worse was the one thought that he couldn’t get rid of not even in these moments, his humiliation, being totally destroyed by his superhot ex-girlfriend, who had fucked with his head, had used and made fun of him and now degraded him absolutely. And she kept him in this position and looked straight into his eyes with her gorgeous blue ones. It was like her eyes squeezed and forced his male ego, his life out of him.

In this moment she leaned back, keeping up the pressure though, she started talking seriously: “I bet you’ll be fine, you will survive this. When you feel better and heal properly, you’ll sign some paperwork for me, Tommy. You know, there are some new laws, and given we had a relationship and broke up, you owe me a dating alimony, like your father pays to your mom for having been allowed to be her husband and not being able to satisfy her needs. You couldn’t keep up with me either. So I had to discard you and throw you away like garbage. How does this make you feel? And now you will have to pay me money for having wasted my time, every month for the rest of your life. You will officially have to pay me 40% of your monthly salary in the future and you’ll have to discuss every job decision, you have in mind, with me, so that I ensure my payments. Therefore I will have to sign any legal contract you make. I together with your mother as long as you live at home, will decide about your future jobs and all of your life decisions. - How’s that? You aren’t so tough anymore, are you, such a strong man? How emasculating is it that your ex-girlfriend, who dumped you, who just toyed with you, who beat you up and crushed you, will take your money and can by law decide about your future life? Look me deep in the eyes and tell me, isn’t this deeply degrading, like nothing in the world? Having to ask me, your ex-girlfriend for permission to work, about what to do in your future, having to work for me for the rest of your life?! Guess what, half of your day you’ll work at my house as my housecleaner, rubbing the floors, washing my underwear, polishing my shoes, my heels and boots!” She giggled. “This will be so much fun!”

Tom’s heart raced, his mouth was wide opened and he couldn’t say a word, the shook was too deep. He wanted to get out of this somehow, wake up of this nightmare but he knew he couldn’t, it was reality, it was happening. He had lost his whole self-respect and was injured because of her and from now on he had to work for her, having his ex-girlfriend as his lifelong supervisor, basically his legal guardian… He felt like a captive, like having lost his rights, like having become a legal child for lifetime and the humiliation was so intense that it made him sick. He cried like a baby. - “Aww, is this too much for you, poor boy?” She asked and petted his head patronizingly.

Tom’s mother Linda had come close to them and also looked at Tom. “Well, baby, she is right, these are the new laws. She was your girlfriend, so she has those rights now. You have to accept that. Parts of you, of your life belong to her now. I know this is very, very humiliating.” Agnetha left him there crying. His ex-girlfriend had made him cry like a little helpless baby. How sad. Ηow degrading.
6 – 1 for the girls.

Tom vs. Katie (sister)

“Tommy,” he heard a common voice coming closer, laughing and screeching, “oh Tommy, did mom take care of you, after I told her how naughty you were at home? She listened to me and punished you? Hahah, that’s so funny.” - In his misery he saw his sister Katie holding her mouth, bursting in laughter, standing above him, looking down. His eyes were filled with hate and fury, when he saw the one who created all this, who more or less put him into all of this suffering, for nothing at all! Just for saying that he was bored to wash girly panties and nylons so many times a week!

Katie had long brown hair like her mother and was wearing short pants and wedges, which made her legs look incredibly sexy and firm. They added to Tom’s emasculation and hatred. “Oh, Tommy, I actually told mom that you refused to wash some of my panties, although I had forgotten them under my bed. Maybe I was having some private fun and threw them down. I knew you didn’t do it but I wanted to laugh my ass off, seeing mom punishing you and teaching you a lesson, which by the way is always necessary for nasty brothers.”

Tom’s mouth again opened wide. Not only had she caused all this, it was due to a false accusation, just for her girly fun! “I see you payed for that, brother. I knew it was unfair. But sorry… actually it’s not unfair. You should see it as fair. You were punished for just being a boy who should always help his mother and sister without complaint. You should accept my accusation as fair, even if it wasn’t your fault, if you don’t want to offend me.”

Linda giggled and said: “Oh Tommy, I am so sorry, that all this happened to you, because of your sister’s little mistake and her wanting to make a little joke. But because it was hers and my decision you should see it as fair. You learned so many things due to your punishment, so you should thank her for that.” And to Katie she said: “Darling, you know, I didn’t really thought about what he actually did. He is a boy and needs to be taught a lesson, for having balls, for anything boyish he has ever done, which is by nature an insult to women, a man, who even talks to women, is offensive. Every boy must learn from early on to respect girls, as well as their stuff.”

Tom was in such a mad anger, looking at his sister and mother giggling and making ironically sad, pity faces, mocking him and laughing again, that he even now found strength to forget his physical pain. His sister was a bit smaller than him and surely weaker, lighter than him. She would pay for all his suffering and embarrassment. She was the cause, she did all this to him basically, she had made it happen.

He stood up and faced her. As if she wanted to enrage him further she pulled out of her purse her hot dirty panties, for which she had accused him not having washed, and held them under his nose. “Look, do you like them? I bought them some days ago. You’ll wash them at home. Smell how dirty they are, but don’t they still smell nice and feminine, my perfume is still impregnated, smell!” And she rubbed them in his face!

He exploded. But she didn’t let him. He lifted his hands to grab her and throw the panties away but she had already kicked him between the legs with her sexy wedges. “Here, wear my panties like your medal of the day around your neck!” She immediately tied them tightly around his neck, like his classmate had done, only much tighter, and let him struggle on his own.

Her panties strangulated him without her having to intervene. She ignored him and looked at her nails and her fresh polish. He couldn’t remove them, his air supply was completely cut off and less blood reached his brain. His fingers tried desperately to pull at her tight panties, which strangulated him even more this way. Katie kicked him in his balls again. Suffocating and struggling with her panties he fell to his knees in front of his mother and sister. They both smiled widely and with great satisfaction. He looked at them pleading and in sheer desperation and their smiles became even wider.

Katie giggled. “Hahaha! Are my panties strangulating you? Are you weaker than my panties, little brother? Are my panties killing you? Would that be humiliating? To die by my sweet panties?” – “What an emasculating way to die, baby. By your own little sister’s underwear,” Linda said and laughed. Both were gorgeous and beautiful… and they were really watching him die now. He got dizzy, the lack of air hurt him immensely. He fell at the girls’ feet and kissed them, maybe for the last time. “Is this the last thing he’ll do? To kiss our feet and die?” Katie asked viciously grinning.

“No, I want to torture him a bit more,” she said then with a wide smile, bowed down and removed her panties easily with her girly fingers. She pulled him up and gave him some strong knees to his manhood, that made him scream into his sisters smiling face and fall down again. It was beyond humiliation. His sister treated him like the child’s doll she played with, when she was younger. “This is unfair, it’s against wrestling rules!” Tom shouted. “No, she is your sister, she is allowed to do everything she wants to you,” Linda said.

Katie came forward and took a fighting position, they circled around until Tom was showing his back to his mother, then he made the mistake to curse again: “Katie, you bitch, you did all this to me! What have I done to you, why would you do all this to me?” Katie smiled. In this moment Tom felt an excruciating pain in his balls shooting up to his stomach. Linda had kicked him from behind and her heel had hit his balls in such a devastating way, he would never expect. “Watch your tongue Tommy, or we will make you our little bitch!” He screamed and cried while looking his sister in the eyes, sinking to his knees again before her, then crawling into fetal position. “How was that bro? How do you feel? Didn’t our mom’s heel hitting your nuts feel right?” – Tom was out of his mind: “Yes…” he stuttered. “Awww, does this feel right too? I know it does.” Katie started kicking Tom in the guts with her heavy wedges which showed her beautiful feet.

Tom couldn’t believe he was beaten up by his little sister while his mother was helping her, it felt unfair and very humbling. “You fight so unfair and dishonest,” Tom said in tears, “I am exhausted and fought all day and got injured. Normally you wouldn’t have a chance, sis!” “Oh really, weak brother? What’s so fair and manly to fight against your little sister who is much lighter and smaller than you, while you are a grown man? You are really pathetic! All this just made it fairer now. Stand up and fight, or I will crush you under my feet and hurt you so much, that you will remember it and feel humiliated by me for your whole life!”

He saw her heavy wedges and her firm tanned legs and knew his sister wasn’t a child anymore, she was becoming a woman and could hurt him very badly, if she really wanted to. He knew her legs were stronger than his, they were stronger than his whole body, but again he tried not to believe it for now. “Stand up, brother, or do you want your sister to be able to put her shoe on your face?” She stepped with one of her wedges directly onto his face, his left cheek and his mouth. He had to taste the dirt under her soles while she laughed. His little sister was stepping on him and making him eat her dirt!

But he caught her leg furiously with his hand and drew it to the side. She didn’t expect her brother to do that and fell to the ground. He jumped up, kicked her once in her midsection, caught her hair tightly with his right hand and started to draw and pull her with him. She was drawn and tried to crawl behind him but he forced her by her hair like a prey, to show her up and ridicule her in front of all the girls, to gain back some of his male respect as a big badass brother.

“You slut! You little nasty bitch sister!” He cursed. She screamed in shock as she remembered that he actually was the man of the family, as her big brother he had still some physical advantage. After a small tour he let her hair go and started slapping her in the face viciously. “You’ll pay for all of the mean things you have done to me, all your taunting, your demeaning words, your accusations, for which mom punished me cruelly even if I hadn’t done anything wrong!”

He hit her furiously and with all his power, he used his fists and she blocked some of them them and covered her head with her arms. But suddenly her right leg shot up and crushed his shin, which made him stop for some seconds. It hurt a lot but he was in blind rage, he moved over her and continued his beating, when he suddenly felt his sister’s hand grabbing his balls through his thin shorts. Her hand got immediately the right grip and he felt a horrible amount of pressure and pain caused by his little sister’s hand. She had him by the balls. He winced and pleaded immediately, sunk down while she stood up.

Now he was on the ground and she kneeled next to him, squeezing his balls and causing him such a deep pain he never had thought possible. He stared her in the eyes, her makeup was so awesome, so feminine, her lipstick pink and humbling to him as she smiled. It crushed his ego, that she made him plead. “No, please, please…sis, please, please…!” He couldn’t even say ‘Stop’, his mind was stuck in pain, he just stuttered: “Please, please.. sorry, sis, please…” But she didn’t let go, just looked into his eyes. “You will castrate me, sis! Please.. I could die by such an amount of pain! You can’t imagine how this hurts!! Please, don’t castrate me, don’t kill me, sis!”

She then did the same what he had done and pulled him with her, but by his balls! In shock he tried to crawl after her while she was tightening her grip even more until he just screamed, while being dragged with her. “Yeah, bro, this is, what I like to do to you, castrate you and torture you to death. It’s so much fun to see you macho guy so helpless! 'Oh please, please sis, ouch ouch, you're hurting me, please!'” She imitated and mocked him. To muffle his screams she took her panties with her free hand, put them in his mouth and shut it with her hand, holding it close. He never believed that he could feel so helpless and emasculated in his little sister’s hands.

Katie finally let go and slapped him in the face couple of times before he sank down, to add to his embarrassment. Then after some time had passed and he began to recover, she sat on his stomach took his hands and pinned them down next to his head, smiling with delight. Tom felt that his arms still were stronger than hers as well as his upper body and one last time he drew all his strength and will together to beat her at least in wrestling. He forced her arms up, grabbed them and threw her around getting on top of her.

“You won’t win you little brat, you cheap slut! You use my manly weakness to win, but I won’t let you, now that we are in a fair fight.” He grabbed her throat and choked her while sitting on her chest. But she grabbed his throat too and hit his arteries with her long nails so that he immediately felt his blood supply being reduced. If they had continued, he would have lost and dropped unconscious. So he released his grip and tried desperately and fast to remove his sister’s hands off his throat. Even in this choking contest she beat him with ease. He was defending himself again, she was winning, he was fighting for survival once again, while she was giggling! Her fingers were way too strong for his throat but he forced her hands away and moved backwards to avoid another attack to his throat.

This moment Katie swung her legs up and, agile as she was, caught his neck with her calves and forced his whole body easily back down. He was caught, like her prey now, he squealed and moved around, again as if a python had grabbed a small lamp by its neck. Her legs were way too strong for his arms, his neck and even his whole body. He choked and coughed terribly.

“Oh little brother, I got you now, once and for all, I can strangulate you now and eat you for lunch like my prey, baby!” She laughed, grabbed his hair and pulled him into her crotch. “You like pulling my hair like a bitch, little brother? Here you are now, being squished by my pussy.” Her head-scissor was unbearable for Tom, having to look either at her leg prison, her camel toe or her cute triumphant face. He still tried to free himself, but soon Katie grabbed his hands too and made him completely helpless. She held his arms tight in her hands, so that he couldn’t move them anywhere, although he tried and gave everything he had. She just had his hands. She felt that her arms had more power now than his and he felt it too. He couldn’t resist or free them anymore. His sister beat him in a direct strength contest with their arms. Her arms were stronger… She had won, she had humiliated him.

“So now that I beat you in what you call a fair fight, what do you say brother? Will you wash my panties without complaint from now on? Will you clean my room, my dishes, my shoes every day? I am stronger than you. Accept it, feel it, I can beat you in any fight. Soon I will outgrow you and even my upper body strength will surpass yours a lot. I will be your big sister and you my little brother although I am two years younger than you!”
She slowly tightened her legs around his head and continued: “You know I had the right to do all this to you, brother. How does it feel, that your little sister humiliated you like that? I know there isn’t anything in your small life so degrading like this. I’ll put you to sleep now, little brother and I want you to look me in the eyes all the time. And when you wake up you’ll come and kiss my feet and my ass like a little bitch I have made you! Now beg me to end your torture and cut off your blood circulation, kill off millions of your brain cells and squeeze you unconscious.” – “Yes…, please…, big sister, please,” he said desperately, “kill as many of my brain cells as you like.” - “Hahahaha, oh I will…”And so she did. He felt her thighs tightening one more time around his neck as his vision got empty. His sister caused darkness to come over his mind, killing many of his precious brain cells, holding his neck even longer than necessary between her hot girly legs to damage his brain even more, just for fun.
7 – 1 for the girls.

They made some breaks now and then. Linda brought water to her son and cleaned his wounds. As the day went by the score had gone up to an incredible 52 – 1 points for the girls. It was incredible that Tom was still alive. It was as if the females knew by maternal instinct, how to care for a helpless creature, how to punish without injuring it too badly, how to keep it on the edge of constant pain and despair for their own good. Every kind of girl or woman had fought him and won, from teens to mature ladies, schoolgirls, skinnier or stronger, taller, shorter, blondes, brunettes, American, European, Asian, Black, Latino, Middle Eastern girls, female teachers, doctors, lawyers, models, porn actresses, congresswomen, businesswomen, but also some female drug addicts and prostitutes, wearing high heels, flats, feminine sneakers, nylons, short skirts, leggings. Either they were stronger, or faster or more enduring or much more flexible than him. They all had their way with him, so he got to taste female power directly in all of its forms and manifestations. He had to look all those women in the eyes while they were crushing him between their legs, telling him that they had so much physical, intellectual and social power over him that they easily could make him do whatever they wanted and they made him admit, that in fact women rule his world.

After they were done with him the whole crowd of girls trampled on poor Tom, stepped on him, ten females at a time, walking all over him, jumping on his body, his face, hundreds of stunning girls. It felt like their legs and feet would soon bury him in the ground, pushing him down into the earth, into mother earth to swallow him and take him back into her womb, her wet pussy grave.

Then Linda started kicking her son with her high heels and all the women joined her, him covering his head but having to take the kicks of hundreds of women’s heels and flats and sneakers and boots. The only thing he saw were female legs surrounding him, kicking him like wild horses. Delicate but strong women’s legs with their amazing pedicure shattered his male body and ego. Tom felt like all his bones were broken and crushed to pieces under these heels. He knew now, that women’s legs had the power to destroy his mind with frustrating arousal as well as his body, squeezing and kicking it to mush. His only thought was, that he was inferior to women, every kick added to his humiliation, pushing his male value to sink indefinitely.

Finally, Tom’s mother Linda kneeled at his head and petted it and said: “You see, my dear boy, this is what I wanted to teach you. Will you respect women from now on? Will you wash our panties, nylons and heels without complaint? Are you going to accept, that girls beat you in grades at school as well as in fighting, that they are smarter and stronger than boys? That women are going to be superior to you in every way?” – “Yes, mom” he said in shame.

“You are such a good boy!” She smiled. “Then go and kiss all of these girl’s feet now!” And off he went on his fours and kissed the feet of all his female classmates, his teacher, his ex-girlfriend, his sister, his mother and of all the other dozens of women, who cheered him on and laughed all together. For Tom it was the lesson of his life, a total frightful humiliation and emasculation by the superior females of his time. For the girls it was just a fun way to spend their day shopping.

Last edited by Young Amazon; 07-Jan-20 at 20:39.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Young Amazon For This Useful Post:

Tags
female supremacy, girls fighting, humiliation, mixed wrestling, mother son, women rule