Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-Aug-20, 13:40
Points: 10,865, Level: 45 Points: 10,865, Level: 45 Points: 10,865, Level: 45
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,107 Times in 360 Posts
Default A lethal vacation

After a few months of intensive finance projects, Harry finally was on his way for a well deserved vacation. He had been looking forward to this. A trip to nature: The Brazilian Amazon! He would first land in Rio as he had some business to take care of and then travel on to his destination: A cabin in the jungle! Harry had decided to travel alone and hire a local guide to be in charge of his own agenda. He could always decide on participating in group excursions later.

After arriving in Rio Harry was waiting to collect his luggage and as usual made some calls during waiting. Then suddenly, about twenty meters away on the other side of the luggagebelt he saw a female, looking familiar to him. ‘Is that Rosita’? Halflong blond hair falling to her neck, beautifully fit, firm legs, it must be! Harry had been in a relationship with her for over a year. It was the best year of his life. She always was a good smile and she could just, in the middle of the evening, grab his arm and twist it by surprise, or suddenly put her legs around his neck. At one point, when they were in the theatre, watching Les Miserables, she grabbed his pulse and locked it very painfully. Rosita was an expert in several fighting arts and surprised Harry even at the most inconvenient moments. But he had loved it. He did not need a girl that was predictable and he liked it that she was doing what she loved.

Harry was looking at her, but he preferred not to approach her. About six months ago, it all sadly came to an end. Rosita got influenced by criminal friends. She wanted to use her skills professionally and Harry sadly had seen her in situations he could not approve of. In fact after they broke up, he went to the police to inform them about her participating in a robbery in the shopping hall in Manchester, were many people got badly injured and about 250,000 pounds was stolen. Of course Harry had told the police to not mention him in any report.

Outside the airport Harry was waiting when suddenly he felt someone touching him on his shoulder. It was Rosita. ‘Heeeey, Harry! Wat brought you to Rio?’ ‘Hi Rosita, what a pleasant surprise’! Harry felt extremely uncomfortable, but tried to stay cool. ‘I’m on my way to the Amazon for a week and after that stay a few days here in Rio at the beach, but first I have some business here today.’ ‘So nice, we should meet up when you come back.’ ‘Ok, we might meet at the beach, but I need to go now as my taxi arrived.’

Without making a concrete appointment Harry felt that he had really been lucky there. It looked like Rosita still thought he knew nothing about her criminal activities and in Rio de Janeiro it should not be too difficult to avoid her. Although he likes to remember the better days with her, he now preferred to stay away as much as possible.
The next day Harry travelled on and had a meeting with his personal guide, Carlos. He had travelled before like this. A personal tourguide sounds expensive, but in this case it wasn’t and moreover he made lots of money in business. Harry hoped to see some interesting nature and get a good rest, unreachable for friends, family and businessrelations. When they reached their comfortable cabin, Harry was exhausted and immediately went to sleep.
The next morning Harry woke up and was looking for Carlos. Perhaps Carlos was collecting some food or pieces of wood, but for Harry it was time to discover the surroundings. They would stay there only for a day or two and then travel onwards to the next cabin. So time is precious and Harry went looking for Carlos. Obviously Harry could not walk too far looking for his guide. It was easy to get lost in the jungle and as far as Harry knew, he could also be caught by dangerous animals, although they tend to stay away from human beings. Suddenly he got unbalanced and fell to the ground. As Harry stood up he was shocked at what he saw: Carlos was there on the ground, not moving. Was he dead? Carlos was dead! Harry could not see much as to how Carlos must have died. Maybe he had fallen and broke his neck. Maybe bitten by a snake? But would he not have been eaten then?
Harry figured he could not really do anything about it anymore and started thinking of how to get back. The situation looked pretty complicated as he felt it would be dangerous and inappropriate to continue travelling. But ofcourse also there was no phonehouse where he could call a taxi to pick him up at his cabin. In fact he had no idea how to tell anybody exactly where he was. What a predicament!

After an hour he got back to his cabin and once again was stunned as he entered the room. ‘Heeey Harry!’ Harry was relieved and shocked at the same time! ‘Hi Rosita!’, Harry responded. ‘I did not know this cabin was taken’, Rosita said. ‘It was unlocked’. She was sitting there with one leg crossed over the other, wearing just a tiny little dress. Harry was utterly confused. There she was, sitting on the couch, looking gorgeous with her strong arms and strong legs that obviously had to work for her almost every day. But she was friendly and smiling and for Harry that almost felt like the good old days. ‘So sorry that we got disconnected, Harry, I still am’, Rosita said. ‘Don’t you miss the old times too?’. ‘We were having so much fun!’ ‘And there was so much love’, Rosita added. At first Harry got a bit distracted, still wondering how and when he could get home, but as Rosita kept sweettalking and smiling he forgot about that and he also forgot about Carlos. But how much coincidental things can happen in just a few days? ‘So what was the purpose of your trip, Rosita?’ ‘I thought you were to stay in Rio, for doing what?’, Harry asked.
After a small pause Rosita told Harry that she had travelled for a photoshoot at the beach and had booked some extra time to enjoy her stay a little longer. Again Harry did not know what to think. Why was she thinking so long? And if she were a model now, would that mean she had left her dark life? It was a constant switch from comfort to discomfort. And was it really just a coincidence that suddenly she was in his cabin? And if not, wat was she doing? Trying to make up? And how had she come to this place anyway? With her own guide?

Rosita had finally managed to make Harry feel comfortable. She loved playing with Harry’s mind and after some good laughs it looked as if they had never broken up. Harry felt as happy as he never felt. But that would change within just about ten seconds.

‘Could I ask you a question, Harry?’ ‘Sure’, Harry replied. Rosita now got up from her chair walking a few steps towards Harry. ‘Do you remember that robbery in the shopping hall a little while ago?’ Harry tried to keep cool, but after feeling in heaven for at least two hours, he now felt there was an apple stuck in his throat. ‘O was there one?’, Harry replied. ‘Come on Harry, you know how much I appreciate you being honest.’ ‘Why, Rosita? I mean, why did you bring up the subject?’. ‘Well, Harry, a few months ago I got visited by two detectives asking me about my part in this event and I could not help seeing your name mentioned on their notes’. ‘Did you tell them something that could have unpleasant consequences for me?’

Harry now got up from his chair, trying to look as surprised as he possibly could. ‘I have no idea, Rosita, maybe somehow they got me on their suspect list and given our history they would first question you, I don’t know how detectives work’. Rosita now grabbed Harry’s arm and quickly planted her knee in Harry’s chest. ‘Come on, Harry’, Rosita said with a soft but confident voice. ‘You know I don’t like to be lied to. She grabbed Harry’s ankle and sweeped his other leg so that he would fall on his back. Rosita was still standing there controlling his ankle. As Harry was still a bit confused, she quickly crossed Harry’s legs, fell backwards to the ground and trapped him in a leglock. As Harry was feeling enormous pains running through his legs, he was still hoping that Rosita was just ‘punishing’ like in the good old days. But there were some things clearly different. Ofcourse the criminal history of Rosita. But also there was this confident face. She used to smile when she was putting Harry in agony, sometimes even informing if he were ok, before increasing the pressure if she felt there was still room to do so. But this leglock she had never applied to him before and as one leg was trapped just towards Rosita’s face, she also grabbed his foot with her two free hands, twisting it. ‘OK, Harry, I think your current situation is excellent for starting to become honest with me.’ She kept being friendly, but Harry knew by this time that she was to teach him a painful lesson for something that he was now very sorry for. And Rosita was still increasing the pressure on both his legs and his foot all the way to excruciating level. ‘AAAAAH, YES, PLEASE STOP!!’, Harry screamed! As Rosita slowly gave Harry a little bit relieve, Harry admitted he had informed the police about Rosita’s possible part in the robbery. ‘I had seen you with the other suspects a few times and felt I should mention it to the authorities’, Harry said while heavily breathing. Rosita added pressure again and maintained it for at least a few minutes, putting on an angry face that Harry had never seen before. Harry begged and screamed. ‘Begging is not going to help you this time, Harry!’, Rosita said softly.

But suddenly she released her agonizing hold on Harry. It felt like his foot was broken and he certainly wasn’t able to get up. Even as he wondered now if that was it, how was he ever going to be able to get to the city? Was Rosita going to help him? Unfortunately not. After drinking a glass of water, Rosita sat down next to Harry again. ‘What are you going to do?’, Harry asked with his teeth together trying to deal with the pain as much as he could. ‘I’m not finished with you yet Harry’, Rosita stated, while grabbing Harry’s head in a firm headlock and immediately locking Harry’s defending arm in between her legs. Harry was now tight to her chest and once again Rosita just slowly but surely increased the pressure both on his neck as well as his trapped arm. ‘Did you tell any other people about this, Harry?’ In earlier times Harry was now in his favorit hold, being maximum at Rosita’s mercy. She was specialized in combination holds and in return for the pain he got to be firmly pressed into her chest with a perfect view at her soft breasts. In general she would like to stay easy on Harry’s neck and dish out pain to his arm while sweettalking about what they could do the next weekend. But this time that was not the case. ‘No, I did not say this to anyone, why, are the detectives still bothering you?’, Harry said. ‘Not yet and I like to keep it that way, they informed me that they were going to have another chat with you and I don’t think that is a good idea’, Rosita stated.
Suddenly Harry got really scared. So she had planned to go after him. It was not a coincidence at all! She knew all about his plans. As he tried to make a last firm effort to release himself, finally Rosita smiled again. ‘O no no no’, she said, ‘you’ll be locked in here for as long as I think is necessary.’ In panic Harry made another error. ‘What about Carlos, did you see Carlos when you came here?’ ‘Ooops, Rosita said’, Carlos! So sorry, but I could not allow him to scream’.

Rosita seemed to be enjoying herself and as she was lightly smiling with still her mouth closed she flexed her legs one more time mercilessly snapping Harry’s arm. As Harry screamed in agony, Rosita released the pressure on his head, allowing him to normally breathe again. It was like the subject of the day. Something good always was accompanied by something bad. But so far the result was that Harry had multiple broken bones and was unable to walk. Rosita stood up to drink a glas of water. ‘Do you want some?’, she asked Harry. ‘Yes please’, Harry said and Rosita gave him a drink. ‘Now let’s see, where were we’. Rosita grabbed Harry’s ear to make him sit up a little, after which she grabbed his chin. ‘You really made me angry this time, Harry’, she told him in a very relaxing way. Again, if it wan’t for the enormous pains, Harry would almost start feeling comfortable again. It was exactly what Rosita loved, but she was here for a purpose and there was not much time left for her to stay in the jungle as duty was calling. She put her legs around Harry’s waist and simultaneously grabbed his neck again now in a reversed way. A true death lock that also trapped Harry’s painful arm. Harry immediately felt that this was going bad. ‘Rosita, please, your choking me’. ‘Not necessarily’, she responded, ‘it’s always the question what comes first, the lack of air or the breaking of the neck’. ‘Please stop it, let’s stop and I will not say a thing. I’ll tell the doctors that I fell’. ‘O I know you will not tell a thing, honey’, Rosita answered. ‘It’s just that I cannot allow you to have such information on me’, she added. Harry was getting more and more uncomfortable. For Rosita, this was one of her favourits and she had always dreamed of applying it one day with fatal consequences. For the first time she was taking deep breaths and felt truly aroused, smiling all the way through it. After having kept Harry imprisoned in her devastating hold for minutes, she now felt that life was leaving him. ‘Goodbye Harry, thank you for giving me so much joy last year’. ‘So sorry it had to end like this’.
Rosita only needed to take Harry’s body outside as he would never be found. She changed her clothes to a bit more appropriate, saluted one more time to her former lover, knowing that there would be no case against her after returning home!

Tags
deathlock, kill, leglock, lethal, sweettalk