Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Sep-16, 16:40
Points: 5,333, Level: 31 Points: 5,333, Level: 31 Points: 5,333, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Vacation wrestle

I was on a holiday to Turkey with my girlfriend Sandra. Sandra was a lovely girl with a great body. She wasn't that strong, but had a lot of stamina. Her boobs and ass were very sexy. Not way to big like Kim Kardashian, but big enough to attract attention. Sometimes we would just play wrestle a bit, but I always won. Not because of wrestlingskill, that we both didn't have, but by strength.
One time we were play wrestling in the pool. Sandra tried to push me under, but I pushed her away or kept her under control. I noticed that one of the entertainment girls was frequently looking at us. Later that afternoon I went to the bar for some drinks and when I returned, Sandra was talking to that entertainment girl.
There were five entertainment girls. They were all very pretty, but that's probably why they are hired.
"So we have a deal?" The girl asked to Sandra. "I think so." My girlfriend replied. "Okay. Then I'll meet you at the hotel gym tonight." The girl said while starting to walk away, but she probably forgot something. She went to Sandra and whispered something in her ear. Sandra nodded and the entertainment girl walked away.
"What was that about?" I asked her. "You'll see tonight." Sandra said.

Later that night we went to the hotel gym to meet the entertainment girl. When we got there she was already waiting for us. She was dressed in her grey shorts, showing of her nice legs, and a black shirt.
She gave us both a hug and introduced herself. Her name was Sihem and she was the only one of the girls who is actually Turkish. We went inside to a room with a ring in it.
"Did your girlfriend already tell you why you are here?" Sihem asked. And I answered no. "I saw you two playing in the pool and I thought: I wanna teach her how to beat him." She explained. Not believing she could beat me I challanged her. "And you are able to beat me on your own? Even if you start with an advantage you wouldn't beat me." "Okay! Come into the ring and I'll show you." She said. She then told me to lay down on my back and so I did. She sat behind my head, lifted my head against her crotch, grabbed my arm and twisted it. She then locked her legs around my head and arm. "Ready tough guy?" She asked while she layed on her back. As soon as I said yes she started squeezing. My arm was twisted in a way to make it impossible to use. At first I didn't mind having these beautiful legs around me, but then I started feeling the pressure. I tried to unlock her legs using one arm, but with no effect. I then tried to free my arm. Every move I tried to make, made my arm hurt more. In the meanwhile my head started turning red. It was getting very hot in here. Outside it was still above 30 degrees celsius, the airco didn't do much and the fact that my head was being squeezed by this sexy girl didn't do much cooling. After a while I submitted. "You held out longer than I expected." She said. "You had the advantage." I reacted and she winked at me.
"Okay Sandra. Step into the ring." Sihem said. "Do you guys mind to continue in underwear?" She asked. "Well, it is pretty hot. We'll do it." Sandra said before asking me and before I knew it, we were all in underwear.
Sihem told me to lay down again. So I did. This time Sandra sat down behind me. Sihem told her to wrap her legs around my head, and so she did. She then locked her ankles as Sihem told her and started to squeeze carefully. "Give him all your power!" Sihem told her. Sandra slowly increased the pressure and she actually suprised me. The headscissor wasn't too powerfull, but it still hurts pretty much. After two minutes Sihem told her to stop. Sandra released my head and before I could get up, this Turkish brunette jumped on top of me. I immediately rolled her around to get on top of her. She wrapped her legs around my body and started to squeeze. The power in her legs was intense. I tried to pin her arms above her head, but she put up a fight. I struggled to get control while her scissor is draining my energy. She started to gain the upper hand. She grabbed my head and pushed it into her chest. She then wrapped her arms around it. My face was covered by her breasts. I had a hard time to breath. After a while I got aroused by the position I was in and this in front of my girlfriend. I couldn't hold out longer and there was no way to escape, so I submitted. Instead of just releasing me, she rolled around releasing the scissor. The breastsmother was still in place. I heard her talking to Sandra but couldn't hear what. Suddenly I felt Sandra sit down behind Sihem. Sihem moved up and Sandra took her place. Only Sandra didn't push he r chest onto my face. Instead I felt her legs moving around mine.
"So, I saw you enjoyed wrestling with her?" She said. I was going to answer, but she suddenly tensioned her legs. My legs immediately start to hurt. "With your face between her tits." She continued. "I had no choice!" I said. "But you liked it!" Sandra continued. "Don't worry, your punishment is here." She said and she also put her chest onto my face. My arousal started to grow even more.
I could lay back and just enjoy, but I could also show who is boss. I decided to go for the last. I pushed her chest off my face. Out of suprise she released one leg. I pushed her over and now got on top of her. She try to use her legs, but I blocked them. Suddenly Sihem tried to pull me off. I managed to evaded her attack and pulled her in front of me. I wrapped my arms around her chest and kept her in front of me. I now had Sihem in front of me and Sandra under me. I held on to this position, but it cost me a lot of energy. Suddenly Sihem pushed herself off the floor with her legs. Her body moved within my arms, But I didn't let her go. Sihem now layed face down, with me on top holding her waist. She kept struggling. Sandra was coming to help her, but Sihem didn't want that. Sihem managed to slip her arms free. She pushed on the floor and I slipt down to her legs. My face now next to her sexy ass. After some more struggle she managed to roll us around. I was exhausted and lost all grip. She sat down on my face and grabbed one arm to twist it. I was completely lost. I tapped and she released. We put our clothes back on again. Sandra and Sihem decided that they would train next morning without me.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to pizzabakker95 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Sep-16, 18:24
Points: 5,333, Level: 31 Points: 5,333, Level: 31 Points: 5,333, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Default Re: Vacation wrestle

That morning Sandra went training with Sihem. I decided to go to the pool. Later that morning she came back and told me she had a challenge that night. We enjoyed the rest of that day and came back that evening. The gymdoor was already opened. We walked in and in the ring stood Sihem with another girl of the entertainment crew. This blonde was the hottest of them all. She was a little shorter than Sandra and came from Russia. Her name was Xena. To my suprise both the girls stood there topless. "Staring is no good for you." Xena giggled. Me and Sandra dressed down to our underwear and my girlfriend also went topless. I got into the ring and immediately got jumped by the girls.

They pinned me down and both grabbed one arm. Then they twisted it into an armbar. I was helpless at their control. Then Sandra got on top of me and grapevined me. I was almost screaming from the pain of being stretched out on all sides. Sandra then lowered her chest onto me. "Stop!" I shouted before her breasts smothered my face, I realized I wouldn't escape and wasn't able to tap. So I quickly surrendered before I was muted by the sexy breasts of my girlfriend.

They all released their holds and Sandra sat down on top of me. "Today we have a challenge for you called: protect your balls." Sandra said while biting her lip. "The game is simple. You start one on one, we can only make you submit while attacking your balls or dick. We can switch wrestler whenever we want. If it happens that you are on the attack, then we are allowed to team up till you are on the defense again." Xena explained. "And you start now!" Sihem said.

Sandra turned around and put me in a headscissor. I had a fantastic view over her ass. This time she managed to put way more power on her headscissor. Her legs aren't stronger than the ones of Sihem, but they did hurt like hell. I soon felt a hand around my dick. First a few strokes to make it a little hard, but suddenly she put her nails into my balls. I screamed it out. I grabbed her arms and try to pull them away, but her grip on my balls was so intense. "I give!" I called out. And the girls start to laugh.

"Well that was easy..." Xena said. "How would you..." I tried to react but Xena interupted. "Did you just challenge me?" I got up, but she pushed me against the ropes. "I'll teach you!" She said while she got her legs over a rope. She now had one leg on each side of me hanging over the rope. She pushed herself against me, pushing her breast into my face. She tensed her legs pushing her crotch against my waist, so I was pressed against the ropes. I couldn't breath because of her perfect breastsmother. I was about to pass out so I tapped. But she released for one second. While I caught my breath she told me she wasn't attacking my balls. So she continued her smother. I tapped some more but she would react, so I took action. I bit her tit and she screamed it out. She released her legs and we fell to the ground. I managed to free my head and avoid her legs. I got in control but Sihem threw me of her. She locked me in a headlock but couldn't get me on my back. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kept her in front of me. Her ass was grinding against my crotch. She finally got me on my back. But she wasn't in control. My cock started to rise while her sexy ass moved against it. "He seems to be enjoying!" She said. I rolled her around so I was on top. She released her headlock, making me the attacking side. I immediately felt someone on my back. Sandra got her legs around my head, fell to the side and scissored me. I refused to release Sihem, but Sihem had her hands free. She got her arm between our body and squeezed my balls. I screamed it out again and soon tapped.

To be continued.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to pizzabakker95 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Sep-16, 04:14
Points: 3,255, Level: 23 Points: 3,255, Level: 23 Points: 3,255, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Default Re: Vacation wrestle

One of the best stories in a while. Well done
Old 20-Sep-16, 08:04
Points: 2,466, Level: 20 Points: 2,466, Level: 20 Points: 2,466, Level: 20
Last Achievements