Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Nov-21, 05:57
Points: 6,720, Level: 35 Points: 6,720, Level: 35 Points: 6,720, Level: 35
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,085 Times in 101 Posts
Default Re: The Inn receptionist

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great ending, everyone is happy except Marco and his boys.
For sure they are not haha I see it was worth writing a happy ending, people usually prefer that. Im glad you liked
The Following User Says Thank You to DBLC For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Nov-21, 11:33
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeaponZero [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I liked thhe story itself and especially the twist at the end, but I did not think there was much "strength" stuff to support her being stronger, just a more skilled fighter
Good point. Indeed I could have justified it better to make the nonsense more realistic, will keep it in mind for the nexts. Hope you enjoyed anyway. Thank you!
Old 21-Feb-22, 19:12
Award-Showcase

Default The Inn receptionist - Part 4 (Spin off)

[Hello everyone. I have decided to bring Lucia back for a short spin-off story. Hope you enjoy the reading].

Yesterday I went to an UFC event. Together with me were my wife, both our kids, and my sister, Lucia. The main event would be the fight for the heavy-weight belt between Johnny 'The Beast' Evans, the actual champion, and his challenger Ralph Müller. After watching all other fights and hear many critics from my sister regarding the fighter's technique and style, it was finally time to watch the champion defend his title.

"I am looking forward to watch The Beast fighting live in front of me!"

"Meh, if he is as bad as the others, I think we are just wasting money. This event needs some fun."

The crowd noticed that it was taking more time than it should for the big fight of the night to begin. We were already more than 10 minutes late and no one was understanding the reason for such a delay. Some people started booing and the organizer finally spoke in the microphone.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. Unfortunately, the challenger had a personal issue and will not be able to participate today. We apologize for the inconvenience and..."

Before he could even finish his sentence, everyone booed him and started to ask for their money back. The atmosphere became very heavy and rude. The price had not been cheap at all, and people were obviously frustrated for not being able to watch what they came for. The organizer became kind of angry.

"We cannot do anything! You need to understand! What is our option? Does anyone here wants to fight Mr. Evans?", he asked, ironically.

Suddenly, Lucia stood up and screamed in the middle of the crowd.

"I WILL!"

Typical of her. I was the only one there who knew this was not a joke. I whispered to her.

"Lucia, no, don't do it! Please beha..."

Too late, while I was speaking, she was already going down to the octagon to meet the organizer. During those few seconds, no one was understanding what was happening. Was she speaking seriously? She arrived down there, grabbed the microphone and announced to the crowd.

"For the sake of this event, I will fight Mr... aaahn... What‘s his name again? Well, whatever, I will fight him."

The organizer became confused and most of the people started to laugh thinking it was a joke. I saw the organization and the staff of the champion discussing down there if this was really a good idea. Lucia, however, did not even wait for a final decision. She immediately went to the dressing room and came back ready to the fight, wearing very tight black shorts that went only until the middle of her thighs, showing perfectly her huge butt, and a purple sports bra highlighting her sexy breast. Seeing she was not joking and desperate to calm down the spectators, the organizer agreed to let them fight, but only if the champion accepted. I could hear them talking.

"This is bullshit! I am the heavyweight champion. A legend of MMA. I won't fight a small woman."

„Are you giving up before starting? Imagine the news tomorrow saying you ran away from a girl? Haha. But ok, men are like that. I understand if you are afraid of me."

Her trash talk made him furious.

"Afraid? Of you?? Haha Don’t make me laugh! Well, you asked for this. Then bring it on! I will make you afraid of me, you bitch!"

The whole crowd became euphoric. They would at least see The Beast in action and have a nice story to tell. It made everything better to know that he was taking it seriously and willing to give his best to shut her up. At this moment, everyone still thought he would easily win. I think I was the only one there who knew what would actually happen. Both went to their corners.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. On the right corner, weighting 120 Kg (264 lbs) and 1,95 m (6'5"), please welcome the heavyweight champion, defending his belt for the 6th time... Johnny 'The Beast' Evans!!"

And the whole crowd clapped and cheered their idol.

"On the left corner... Uhmmm... I..."

Lucia grabbed the microphone.

"My name is Lucia. 1,67 m (5'6") and 60 Kg (132 lbs). Let's begin. I am looking forward to make someone cry."

Her speech made him even more furious and they both went to the center of the octagon, face to face. Johnny was angry and wanting to take that arrogant smile out from her face. Lucia, on the other hand, was all relaxed, smiling at him, completely unworried. The fight started.

Johnny made the first move, immediately trying to punch her. Lucia dodged like a rabbit and made everyone clap. For the first few seconds, they played cat and mouse. He was trying to hit her the whole time, while she was always avoiding it at the last possible second only to have fun, and driving everyone crazy. As typical, Lucia was not even in a fighting position, she kept her arms down and seemed to know there was no danger. Johnny started to become mad with his unsuccessful attempts. She noticed it.

„What is the matter, champ? Can’t you hit me? Want me to show you how it is done?“

Lucia jumped forward and landed a hard punch on his cheek using her right arm. No one could hide the surprise. The champion still tried to defend it with his arms, but he was simply not fast enough. While his body was slowly going backwards, she delivered a kick in his stomach and made him go to his knees groaning in pain.

„Aaaaarrgh.“

Now the spectators were completely confused. Was it for real? Was he really being beaten by her like that? He tried again to hit her somehow, but again Lucia dodged all his ridiculous attempts. He was clearly too slow for her. In average, she kept landing a hit by every 4 or 5 tries from him, only to show who was in control. I could see she was not using her full power, with the only intention to make the “fight“ last longer. The first round was over, with a clear advantage for her.

They both went to their corners. Lucia all relaxed, smiling and with no sign of hurt nor any tension. Johnny was tired, frustrated, surprised, had some blood on his face and seemed to be very annoyed with everything. On the bleachers, the main feeling was a mix of excitement and incredulity watching that scene.

After a long discussion with his staff, Johnny came back for the 2nd round. Lucia was already waiting for him, stretching her arms.

„So, I guess your guys planned a good strategy. Come and show me!“

Knowing that fighting on the feet was being useless against her speed, Johnny would now go for a close combat on the ground. He grabbed her legs to take her down. Lucia could easily have avoided it if she wanted, but happily accepted this invitation.

For his horror, it did not take long to realize this plan was even worse for him. Lucia controlled all actions and dominated the whole thing. First, she applied an arm-bar that almost made him cry. When he had already tapped the 1st of the 3 taps necessary for resignation, she let him go.

„Oh no, it is too early. Lets try again. You can do it!.“

No one in the crowd could believe he was being trounced by her so comfortably. The women were obviously excited, but the men, especially the ones who had him as their idol, were feeling their male ego deeply hurt seeing such a scene. Some of them started to encourage him to give some extra energy.

Johnny responded and took forces from his whole body to keep trying, although he had no idea how he would do it. He tried to apply brute force in order to balance the fight, but was also easily overpowered even on that. Lucia kept doing whatever she wanted, controlling his attempts and having fun watching him try. At a certain moment, she got his neck between her powerful thighs in a frontal headscissor. She started to squeeze softly, enjoying every moment, grinning and looking directly at his eyes, slowly pressing it harder while his head became red, blue, and then purple. Again, he was ready to tap out, but the referee ended the 2nd round.

„Yaaaay, we will have more fun!“, she told him.

During the break, all men watching were in silence and had to deal with their wives and girlfriends making fun of them and their idol. I was basically the only one not surprised. My kids asked me if I knew that Aunt Lucia was so good.

„Uh… no. I knew she was good, but not so great“. I lied. My wife was also very confused, but at the same time very glad to see her sister-in-law kicking that big guy's ass.

After the break, everyone could see that Johnny had no longer any condition to fight. He was there still trying to save his pride and his honor, but only making everything worse. After a very slow and completely disoriented punch attempt from him, Lucia grabbed his arm and took him to the ground one more time. First, she put him on a sleeper hold, choking him only enough to immobilize his body. She gave him a soft kiss on his cheek.

„Are you enjoying the fight? I am liking it so much!“

Then she released him and went on her knees, he was too tired to react and simply stayed down with his back on the floor. Lucia laid on top of him and pressed her boobs against his face, showing the supremacy of the female body over the big male muscles he had. The women watching kept shouting “Girl Power!”. After getting bored, she decided to seat on his belly and put both her feet on his face. Using her right foot's big and pointer toe to close his nose, she took his breath out.

„So, Mr. Champ, as you can see, I can whip your ass at any time I wish. Now listen, if you want me to finish you this round and stop the torture, kiss and lick my feet. Otherwise, you will have to take 5 rounds of pain.“

He immediately started to kiss and lick her soles, begging for a quick finish and for an end of that slaughter. The camera took a close on his face and we could now see on the big screen that he was starting to cry.

„Oooh, dont cry… Ok, I will finish it. Poor guy!“

Without having to deal with any resistance from her opponent, she changed the position and locked his neck in a reversal headscissor. The champion could now smell her big ass while Lucia slowly started to squeeze him. At the same time, she kept flexing her arms to the crowd, checking up her nails and sometimes waving to my kids.

„Gooo, Aunt Lucia! We love you!“

During the first seconds, Johnny still tried to pry her legs apart, but after a while, he simply became desperate and could only shake his arms like a fish out of water. When he finally stopped to do even that, we all knew he had passed out. Lucia released him and the referee finished the fight. She stood up and looked down at his half-conscious defeated body.

„Dont worry, big man, you are not the first pro fighter I destroy. In fact, the last one had less luck than you, and could not tell the story.“

Lucia put her right foot on his chest and both her hands on her hips. Everyone started to take pictures of the most incredible and unbelievable outcome of an UFC event in history. The referee raised her arm, giving her the victory, and the organizer brought her the belt. She wore it and provoked him again.

„Doesn’t it look much better on me than on you?“

Johnny could barely speak, he only made a positive sign with his head. When he finally had forces to go on his knees, Lucia stayed in front of him, pointed down and ordered:

„Now kiss my feet! Show everyone you accept my superiority.“

„Yes, Mistress!“

He did so exactly like commanded and only stopped after she gave him permission. After that, Lucia grabbed him by his dick and threw him outside the octagon in the direction of his coaches. 3 big men tried to hold him, but could not avoid going to the ground together with his body.

All women started to clap her in excitement, while the men kept quiet and resigned, having to admit that she won fair and square, giving him no chance. Lucia went back to the dressing room, changed her clothes and came back to us, when the place was already half-empty.

„It was a fun night. Thanks for bringing me along!“. She looked at my kids. „Where do my nephews wanna go for dinner to celebrate?“
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DBLC For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jun-22, 11:49
Points: 1,209, Level: 13 Points: 1,209, Level: 13 Points: 1,209, Level: 13
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%

Great story! I loved to see how her character was develop from evil to good and the whole drama about Lucia's dark past. That plot twist was so amazing amd unexpected, very well done!
Old 15-Jun-22, 16:24
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wife's slave [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great story! I loved to see how her character was develop from evil to good and the whole drama about Lucia's dark past. That plot twist was so amazing amd unexpected, very well done!
Glad you liked it 🙂 thanks!
Old 15-Oct-22, 20:04
Award-Showcase

Hello, I was thinking about writing another chapter involving Lucia. Even though this story is not my most popular one, I like her character since it is the first I created. If anyone has any ideas or wishes, feel welcome to suggest something here or by private messages. Thanks!
Old 15-Oct-22, 22:37
Points: 6,990, Level: 35 Points: 6,990, Level: 35 Points: 6,990, Level: 35
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBLC [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hello, I was thinking about writing another chapter involving Lucia. Even though this story is not my most popular one, I like her character since it is the first I created. If anyone has any ideas or wishes, feel welcome to suggest something here or by private messages. Thanks!
She could join the UFC or an underground league.

Tags
female domination, female power, mixed fight, woman kills man