Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Oct-22, 23:59
Points: 5,782, Level: 32 Points: 5,782, Level: 32 Points: 5,782, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Wrestling Match against my cousin

I had just gotten off the bus. We were heading for our first wrestling meet for the season. My name is Bryce Henderson and I’m 17, 5’9, and wrestle at 138 pounds. I was going to be a third year wrestler since it was my junior year. After we got off the bus we headed for the locker rooms to change. After we got done changing the coach called us out.

“All right, this is our first meet of the year and I want to see your best performance.”

My teammates and I walked to the side of the bench on our side of the gym to wait for our matches to be called.

“Henderson!”

“Yeah, coach?”

“The home team doesn’t have anyone in your weight class, so you’re going to have to wrestle down.”

Ugh, I thought to myself, I’m probably going to have to wrestle a lighter noobie. But whatever, it’ll probably be an easy match.

I made my way over to the bench where my team was at.

“Hey Bryce, who do you think’s gonna wrestle the girl? My teammate, Noah, asked.

“Girl? The other team has a girl?”

“Yeah, she’s a freshman. I heard she has no prior experience in wrestling or anything, so it’ll be an easy match if you go up against her.”

I scanned across the opposing team to see who the girl was. I kept looking across till I saw her, she looked kind of familiar. She noticed that I was looking at her and she looked back at me, it then came to me in an instant. It was Melissa! We both looked at each other for a few seconds and looked away in awkwardness. My cousin, Melissa is 15, 5’4 and has brown hair and brown eyes. Her hair was done in a messy bun and she was in a black singlet. Growing up I always thought she was annoying. Whenever we would visit my aunt and uncle’s, my parents would always force me to play with her and be nice to her. She would always follow me around and annoy me whenever we went over to each other’s houses. I always suspected she had a crush on me. She was never really the athletic type, so I was kind of surprised that she signed up for wrestling of all things and even managed to make the team.

“Bryce Henderson of Allison High at 138 vs Melissa Ross of Jefferson High at 126.” The announcer called out.
“Hah, you’re gonna wrestle the girl!”

“Dude, shut up!”

I could hear the rest of my teammates giggling. I looked over at the opposing side and I could see Melissa was putting on her headgear. I got my headgear on and started to walk towards where the announcers were to receive my anklet. Melissa also walked towards the announcers. The announcers got our anklets and in the brief time we made eye contact a few times but looked away shortly after. I was given a red anklet signaling that I was on the away team, while Melissa got a green anklet signaling that she was on the home team. Right before I got onto the mat my coach grabbed my shoulder.

“Make this quick.”

I looked at him and nodded. I got on to the mat and walked to the center. We both made it to the center of the mat, there was an atmosphere of awkwardness between us. She looked a little intimidated. I smirked to myself. The ref came over and we got into position, we shook hands and the ref blew the whistle. We circled for a bit and I faked a takedown. She flinched and lost her balance and fell back onto the mat.

Damn, if she made the team just imagine how bad her opponent was at tryouts.

I looked over at her coach and he had his hand on his face. She then got back onto her feet and we started circling again. She dove for my legs and got a hold of my right leg. I was hopping on one leg and we both fell onto the mat, luckily I fell on my stomach so I wasn’t in the position to get pinned. The ref blew the whistle signaling the end of the period. We got back to our feet and went to the center of the mat. I then looked over at the score bracket and saw that it was 0-1.

Shit, I have to score a point quickly.

Since I was the away team I had to get on my hands and knees. Melissa then got on her knees and put her right arm on my stomach and her left arm on my upper left arm. The ref blew the whistle and I scurried away quickly to get out of her grasp. I got on my feet and so did she, we started to circle. I doved at her and grabbed her by the waist, I picked her up and she wailed about and tried to get out of my grasp. As I was lifting her up to slam her, she grabbed a hold of my head and thrusted forward. I lost my balance and I fell over with her on top. She leaned all of her weight onto my upper body. I looked up at her and her facial expression told me there was no way she was losing that pin. I started to bridge and fought hard not to get pinned.

“Come on, Bryce!”

“Don’t let a girl beat you!”

I could hear my teammates cheering me on. I kept on bridging to try to get her off me. But I started to wear out.

Fuck! I can’t lose! If I lose, my teammates will never let this down! It will be even worse if my parents and Melissa’s parents find out about this!

My legs gave in and my back hit the mat. The ref blew the whistle signaling the pin.

“Ha! Bryce lost to a freshman girl!”

“And she was in a lower weight class too!”

Melissa then got off me and I got up shortly after. We both walked to the center of the mat and she had an excited expression. We both took off our anklets and Melissa leaned out her hand for the handshake. I didn’t make eye contact with her when we shook hands. The ref raised her hand and I walked off the mat. Fortunately there were very few spectators. Melissa made her way back to her teammates and was met with praise. While I was met with mockery.

I was done getting changed in the locker room. The rest of my teammates had already finished changing. I was about to leave when I heard a voice calling my name.

“Bryce? Bryce?” It was Melissa.

I was about to walk out of the locker room when Melissa walked right in front of me.

“What do you want?” I said in a disgruntled tone.

She gave me a hug and whispered into my ear. “Good match, lover boy. And don’t worry, I won’t tell my parents that you were my opponent.”

She then let go and started to walk off, as she was walking away she turned over and winked at me. After she left I walked out of the locker room to get back on the bus. I just hope my parents don't find out about this.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Mixedwrestlinglover For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Oct-22, 22:45
Loses armwresting

Default Re: Match against my cousin

She pinned him pretty fast.