Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Apr-20, 15:18
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts
Default Re: Ultimate Bodyscissor

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissortoy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Because session wrestlers are, at the brass tacks, businesswomen who want to make sure their customers are repeat customers, it means that even with session wrestlers, I'm very unlikely to find a one of them who will go beyond my limits.
Why would this make you a 1-time only customer? Injuries heal and you'd be far more likely to return to someone who gave you exactly the session you wanted. The point being I've had more than a few sessions over the years like you're describing, the thing is finding the right lady who's prepared to do it physically and is accepting of the notion you really want her to do it.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Apr-20, 16:09
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissortoy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
^^Exactly. What I'm looking for is a woman who will apply the bodyscissor where it's dangerous -- around the ribcage, not around the gut -- and go way beyond my limits, to the point where I'm put in a headspace where my life is literally in her hands (or, rather, her thighs, lol).

The challenge factor is that I've been knocked out, more than once, by exes of mine. (Most of the women I've been in relationships with, from high school to present, have been significantly taller/larger/stronger than I am -- shortest was Beth, a 5'10" college soccer athlete.) So my limits are at the very, very extreme end of the spectrum already. To go beyond my limits means almost certain injury.

And because session wrestlers are, at the brass tacks, businesswomen who want to make sure their customers are repeat customers, it means that even with session wrestlers, I'm very unlikely to find a one of them who will go beyond my limits, either because she doesn't want to face jail time (which I would never bring down on any woman; it would be dishonorable and unmanly to invite a woman to do a thing and then bring trouble down on her for giving me what I want) and more fundamentally because it would turn me into a one-time customer when what she wants is a repeat customer.

So you can see the quandary I'm in, no doubt. I want something so extreme that I'd only let a woman do it once. Recognizing that, of course, I'd save up enough to make that 'one time thing' well worth a woman's while. But I need to find a woman who is both physically and psychologically fully capable of making the most of that.
One of the dommes I regular with told me she once dislocated a guys shoulder and had to drive him to the hospital. We got into a deep conversation once about the hard choking she did to me, and the dangers, I told her that if anything bad ever happened she had a lot of useful evidence to defend herself, specifically emails from me detailing exactly what I wanted her to do to me. She very coldly (sexily) said something to the extent of “yeah but I’ll probably still go to prison” which absolutely blew my mind. She was willing to risk it to provide my fetish. Yes money was involved but this was a very smart and attractive girl who could have earned a living many other ways. She genuinely loved choking me to within inches of real danger.

Another regular loves to smother me and push my limits. Plastic bags are part of our fun, one time we were filming a session and she would not release me, I literally got so panicked in there that I ripped the bag wide open. She instantly regretted not restraining me. Another time I think that I caught her after a couple of liquor drinks, and she pinned me face down under her, covering me in a thin layer of plastic. As the air slowly ran out, I was forced to either suffocate or fight. And of course fighting makes you suffocate faster. I started to freak out, but could not get free from her, she had my arms pinned down and is legitimately bigger/stronger than me. All the while she was grinding her barely covered skoochie against my butt and getting VERY turned on.

Damn I need a session!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stirlingbloomingdale For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Apr-20, 22:55
Points: 7,118, Level: 36 Points: 7,118, Level: 36 Points: 7,118, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

^^See, the kind of woman you describe is exactly the kind of woman I want to session with. Well, minus the plastic. I'm all about the woman -- herself, and only herself -- being the danger. No toys, no tools, just her own body and the force / restraint she can apply with it.

And maybe I oughtn't say so, but if such a woman were to tell me, privately, "I'm going to squeeze you until I break every bone in your torso and cave in your chest cavity between my thighs", I'd let her.

Again, not because I'm suicidal, because I'm not -- I just want a say in how I go out, that'd be the 'how', and that doesn't exactly come along every day. So if a woman wants to take a man out of the world that exact way, and she's able to, I'd turn myself over to her.

That said, I've also encountered the female mindset to wit: She can, she wants to, but she wants to break a man that way, more than a few times, before she finishes him off for good. Very sexy, but of course I can't be sure it isn't just roleplay talk.
Old 30-Apr-20, 14:13
Last Achievements

There is danger in nearly everything, I have to admit I too share a bit of that fatalistic mentality. When I session with a new domme for the first time, there’s a razors edge mentality of how much I make myself vulnerable to her. My favorite request is to have my hands tied behind my back and have her lock her arms around my neck, choking me hard for an extended period. Arm chokes are my equivalent of the body scissors for you.

In that moment that I’m being choked, I can honestly get pretty panicked and freaked out (if they do it well enough) but the lead up to the session and the memories of the session are unbelievably exhilarating. My neck/throat are often sore for days afterwards, me and one girl jokingly referred to it as a “deep tissue throat massage”. She then took it a step further and called it the “deep throat tissue massage” and added “euphemism intended”.

Last edited by Stirlingbloomingdale; 30-Apr-20 at 14:27.
Old 01-May-20, 11:28
Last Achievements

It's been my finding (and a deeply disappointing one, at that) that session wrestlers won't go nearly as far with a bodyscissor as non-session-wrestling women will. None of the knockouts I've experienced from a bodyscissor came from session-ettes, just for example. Doesn't that seem kind of backward? Session women are the ones you pay to hurt you with that hold, and they're the ones who won't hurt you with it. Should be the other way around. lol
Old 01-May-20, 13:25
Last Achievements

Quote:
It's been my finding (and a deeply disappointing one, at that) that session wrestlers won't go nearly as far with a bodyscissor as non-session-wrestling women will.
If she's done a lot of sessions she's likely injured someone with that hold unintentionally, the vast majority of guys obviously don't want that to happen thus her being careful with it. Like I said, very few will give you that session.
Old 01-May-20, 14:20
Last Achievements

Exactly, session wrestlers have a much better understanding of how strong they are and how much damage they can do to a person. Dommes who focus primarily on impact and other forms of pain often have no idea how strong their legs and arms are, that’s part of the thrill for me. I also find that multiple sessions with the same gal builds the rapport and trust to where she knows she can push me past discomfort and into full on panic mode.

I honestly don’t seek out traveling session wrestlers that often, seems like they agree to my request and then still give me the same “greatest hits” version they give to every guy, 20 different holds in 60 minutes, each one making you tap immediately. I much prefer long sensual holds that I can try to escape from, like a cat and mouse game. Start by slowly restricting my air, taunting me to try and escape, the more I struggle the tighter they squeeze, until I’m legitimately in trouble and getting desperate. There’s a really special moment when you are desperate to breathe, and really do want to free yourself, but you cannot pry her arms/legs off you, that’s where the magic happens for me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stirlingbloomingdale For This Useful Post:
Old 04-May-20, 01:21
Last Achievements

I don't think I'll ever get what I want out of a session wrestler just because what I want is way, waaaaay outside safety, and they won't stray one inch beyond safe.

And, of course, nobody (not even me) can blame them for that. They want repeat clients, and if they were to actually injure (or kill) a client, that's one less client.

Which means that would-be clients like me, who are open to being injured (or killed) in a woman's thighs are just never gonna get what it is that we are after. Which is just a damn shame.

And it's not as though I don't know the risk involved and consent to that risk. Or know that a woman who will give that way-above-the-ordinary level of, um... service can command a premium price for it, which I'm ready, willing, and able to pay, naturally.

But again, it wouldn't likely be a normal session wrestler who would be able OR willing to render that level of service. More likely than not it'd be a very tall horsewoman (a woman who rides horses, not a woman who's half horse lololololol) or female dancer.

Anyway, I dunno. Probably just a lost cause, I guess.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scissortoy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-May-20, 04:50
Last Achievements

JC, Chloe Davis, Athena, Jolene Hexx, Shannon Hall, Rada, start with them.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 04-May-20, 14:42
Last Achievements

+1 on the horseback riders, my sister rode horses and once caught me in a head scissor when she was sitting in a chair and I was on the floor in front of her. The angle my neck was cocked to the side and the constant pressure of her thighs were something I’ll never forget. I legitimately had to ask her to release me, for fear of being seriously hurt. And this was my younger sister :-l

The next day she made a random comment about “almost breaking my neck”.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stirlingbloomingdale For This Useful Post: