Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-Oct-20, 17:16
Points: 8,091, Level: 38 Points: 8,091, Level: 38 Points: 8,091, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.johnson21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You say if I don't like session wrestler rates, don't book with session wrestlers. Okay, I won't. So now that I'm instead willing to look for non-session wrestlers that hopefully offer more reasonable hourly rates, you're outraged?
No. I said if you don't like the rate that a particular session wrestler charges then don't book with them, book with another one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.johnson21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You do realize that session wrestlers offer more than just wrestling and that we are not all visiting them for the same exact service, yes?
Yes I do but when you asked...

Quote:
Do you know who else offers these services outside of session wrestlers and what websites they can be found on?
...it would be reasonable to assume you meant session wrestling as we are generally talking about this.

Moreover, how is anyone supposed to answer that question, and on what websites they can be found, when they don't know what it is that you're looking for, given it appears to be something niche if you're not into wrestling, being squeezed, scissored, choked, knocked out, or submitted at all.

Anyway, the point I made is still valid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrock4815162342 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Are we even all using the same metric? What makes a session girl worth your time and money? Is it purely looks? Skills? Somewhere in between? And I wonder what the Sessiongirls think, I know there's a few on this forum like Anji and Jennifer, I'd love to know what they have to say. The industry is having to change right now due to the state of the world, I'd hope we all want changes that benefit everyone going forward. No one is begging or entitled, we just want our favorite hobby to stay fun and not get ruined
Combination of looks and skills as you say, but also attitude, reliability, personal hygiene and not forgetting price.
The Following User Says Thank You to London_Wrestler For This Useful Post: