Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Dec-20, 23:00
Points: 328, Level: 6 Points: 328, Level: 6 Points: 328, Level: 6
Activity: 94.9% Activity: 94.9% Activity: 94.9%

Default Re: Who are the top 5 women you would love to wrestle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbow Escape [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My case is a bit atypical by the way.
I'm just 5'6 and around 120-130 lbs with a very skinny frame and quite unathletic, from a pure physical standpoint I'm way closer to the average woman than to the average man.

However I had trained BJJ in the past, and as a result I have enough technique, knowledge ad skills to defeat untrained men who were massively bigger, stronger or more athletic than me.
The biggest guy who I have grappled with was a 6'3 265 lbs untrained local low level rugby player, altough he was quite fat.
The biggest among the ones who were in great shape, fit, muscular and who did strenght training was an untrained guy around 6'0 and 180-190 lbs.

I defeated them both.

I would like to discover how much stronger and more athletic than me a woman with zero technique would have to be to beat me despite my skill/techique advantage, while at the same time mantaining a feminine and attractive look.
My main fantasy is wrestling with an untrained woman who can still overpower me on brute strenght alone, while I have little to no interest in facing skilled female grapplers.
If you beat a 6"3 265lb rugby player, and also that 190lb guy, then I really don't think any untrained female athlete could beat you. The only ones that could, would have to be some extreme exception (I.e. strongwoman). No crossfit chick is going to beat you. None of those crossfit women listed would be able to beat a local level 6"3 265lb male rugby player without any grappling training of some kind.

I actually was part of the rugby society at uni. Although i didn't play in any actual games, i just went for the social aspect. But i did go to training, and these rugby guys may appear fat, but they are incredibly powerful and explosive. I was surprised at how fast some of them are for their size. Theres a lot of muscle under that fat.

I have friends who do BJJ that get trounced by huge rugby guys, the only ones that beat them are either bigger BJJ males or BJJ people who are skilled enough to bypass that size advantage. So your BJJ skills were enough to bypass a 130lb weight disadvantage.

If a rugby dude like that can't overpower you, I really doubt any untrained crossfit or football (soccer) chick would. You would have to somehow unlearn and forget your BJJ skills

Last edited by JackWrestleboy7i; 29-Dec-20 at 23:05.
Old 29-Dec-20, 23:43
Points: 13,908, Level: 51 Points: 13,908, Level: 51 Points: 13,908, Level: 51
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,438 Times in 903 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackWrestleboy7i [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If you beat a 6"3 265lb rugby player, and also that 190lb guy, then I really don't think any untrained female athlete could beat you. The only ones that could, would have to be some extreme exception (I.e. strongwoman). No crossfit chick is going to beat you. None of those crossfit women listed would be able to beat a local level 6"3 265lb male rugby player without any grappling training of some kind.

I actually was part of the rugby society at uni. Although i didn't play in any actual games, i just went for the social aspect. But i did go to training, and these rugby guys may appear fat, but they are incredibly powerful and explosive. I was surprised at how fast some of them are for their size.

I have friends who do BJJ that get trounced by huge rugby guys, the only ones that beat them are either bigger BJJ males or BJJ people who are skilled enough to bypass that size advantage. So your BJJ skills were enough to bypass a 130lb weight disadvantage.

If a rugby dude like that can't overpower you, I really doubt any untrained crossfit or football (soccer) chick would. You would have to somehow unlearn and forget your BJJ skills
You have to consider however that he was a local low level player in a very small town in the middle of nowhere in italy (where rugby is not popular at all in the first place), and I have never saw him play nor I know if he was good or sucked.
I don't know anything about rugby, but I think he was the bottom of the barrel as far as big rugby players goes.
I'm pretty sure an higher level rugby player would have destroyed me.

Quote:
I was surprised at how fast some of them are for their size.
That's true lol, I was surprised too.
He bullrushed me and took me down with me barely realizing how it happened, altough I was able to reverse the situation and submit him once on the ground.

Quote:
If a rugby dude like that can't overpower you, I really doubt any untrained crossfit or football (soccer) chick would
I think you are probably right, but I would still like to see them trying XD
I would still find it very arousing even if I win, providing the girl is exceptionally strong or athletic and I have to struggle a bit.

What do you think about a girl like Sarah Backman by the way?
It's probably the woman I would enjoy to wrestle with the most, since I subjectively find her a truly perfect balance between amazing strenght and great beauty and femininity.

Quote:
None of those crossfit women listed would be able to beat a local level 6"3 265lb male rugby player without any grappling training of some kind.
I completely agree, but it's also true that just because A beat B and B beat C it doesn't always mean that C can't beat A.
Different combination of fighting styles, body types, physical attributes etc....mesh differently with each other.

Quote:
You would have to somehow unlearn and forget your BJJ skills
But then it would not be fun anymore.
What I find particularly arousing is the concept itself of the clash between a woman that massively outclass me physically and my technique/skills.

Last edited by Elbow Escape; 29-Dec-20 at 23:54.
Old 29-Dec-20, 23:58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbow Escape [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You have to consider however that he was a local low level player in a very small town in the middle of nowhere in italy (where rugby is not popular at all in the first place), and I have never saw him play nor I know if he was good or sucked.
I don't know anything about rugby, but I think he was the bottom of the barrel as far a big rugby players goes.
I'm pretty sure an higher level rugby player would have destroyed me
I see, but i don't think it matters much if the sport Is not that popular. What matters is how invested he was in the sport. If hes 6"3 and 265lbs and is fit enough to play the sport, then by default he is not your typical fat guy.

Maybe it would be less impressive if he just started playing and was hugely inexperienced. But if he had a few years under his belt, or even just 1 year, then he is extremely strong, because he has to carry that weight around in the game. Rugby requires the larger players to have explosive power.

maybe a better rugby player would have destroyed you, sure. But even a lower level guy is way above average strength.

Quote:
That's true lol, I was surprised too. He bullrushed me and took me down with me barely realizing how it happened,
This suggests to me that he was decently experienced. he was able to demonstrate explosive power, given that he was fast enough to surprise a trained BJJ person (you) who is 100lbs smaller.

If he was not that good, he wouldn't have the athleticism to do what he did

Quote:
altough I was able to reverse the situation and submit him once on the ground.
Meaning you had enough to skill to overcome this. Its impressive for sure.

Quote:
I think you are probably right, but I would still like to see them trying XD I would still find it very arousing.
Oh for sure, it would be arousing to see and interesting.

Quote:
What do you think about a girl like Sarah Backman by the way? It's probably the woman I would enjoy to wrestle with the most, since I subjectively find her a truly perfect balance between amazing strenght and grate brauty and feminility.
She looks tough, and beautiful for sure. But if you were genuinely able to beat a muscle fit 190lb guy as you said, I don't think she would be able to beat you either. in fact, I don't see why she would be able to beat a 190lb guy who is serious at the gym, unless she has training.

I think if you had no training, she would beat you for sure.

Quote:
I completely agree, but it's also true that just because A beat B and B beat C it doesn't always mean that C can't beat A.Different combination of fighting styles, body types, physical attributes etc....mesh differently with each other.
As a general rule, i agree that ABC logic never works well. So we both agree none of those women could beat the rugby player you beat.

the question would be that would they be ably to use their other attributes (speed, agility, etc) effectively enough. The chances of this happening massively decrease if they have no training.

So if you take a skilled athlete who has 0 grappling training, and put them against someone who has quite a bit of grappling experience (you), the likelihood of them being able to effectively utilise their attributes becomes minimal. you completely neutralized the strength of a rugby player, I doubt an untrained female would be able to use her attributes against someone who had actual training.

Quote:
But then it would not be fun anymore.
True

Quote:
What I find particularly arousing is the concept itself of the clash between a woman that massively outclass me physically and my technique/skills.
I think it would be very difficult to find an untrained female who could beat you tbh. I think the best you will find is a woman who is an athlete but has atleast SOME training, that could beat you. But none at all? I don't think its realistic to expect that unfortunately, given that you have extensive BJJ training.

Last edited by JackWrestleboy7i; 30-Dec-20 at 00:06.
Old 29-Dec-20, 23:58
Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1
Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8%

Kristiana
Nicole Oring
Hollywood
Akira Lane
Max Makita
The Following User Says Thank You to furglasso For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Dec-20, 00:47
Points: 13,908, Level: 51 Points: 13,908, Level: 51 Points: 13,908, Level: 51
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,438 Times in 903 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackWrestleboy7i [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If hes 6"3 and 265lbs and is fit enough to play the sport, then by default he is not your typical fat guy.
That's for sure, I have grappled with a couple of sedentary fat guys just slightly smaller than him, and they were ridicolously easy to beat, while he was a very hard opponent.

Quote:
Maybe it would be less impressive if he just started playing and was hugely inexperienced. But if he had a few years under his belt, or even just 1 year, then he is extremely strong, because he has to carry that weight around in the game. Rugby requires the larger players to have explosive power.
I honestly have no idea how long he had played for.

Quote:
you completely neutralized the strength of a rugby player
I would not say that I "completely neutralized his strenght", I was not able to stop him from taking me down and on the ground It was very hard to get him a in position where I could tap him, it was extremely tough.

Quote:
But none at all? I don't think its realistic to expect that unfortunately, given that you have extensive BJJ training.
Truth to be told I have not "extensive" BJJ training however, my training and experience is not that much and was even less at the time of this match.

Fact is that when it comes to ground fighting, even a little bit of training and knowledge of what you should do gives you an enormous advantage over a competely untrained and clueless person.
It's by far the aspect of fighting where the gap between using technique and using your natural istincts is wider, much more than stand-up grappling and striking.

I see you have assumed the opposite because you know BJJ guys that get beaten by huge rugby players, but the answer is probably either:

-Those rugby guys are stronger/faster/more athletic than the one I faced
-Those rugby guys have at least a little bit of grappling knowledge
-Those BJJ guys train in a sport oriented gym that prioritez teaching them how to deal with other skilled guys in their same weight classes, as opposed to dealing with much stronger unskilled guys as I focused on, and as a result they progress slower in that regard.
-Those BJJ guys were less committed than me
-A mix of the above

By the way we had a total of three matches (all of three followed the same pattern, he took me down and then I submitted him on the ground) and we recorded one, If you are interested I can send it to you, at this point I'm interested to see what you would think.

Last edited by Elbow Escape; 30-Dec-20 at 00:56.
The Following User Says Thank You to Elbow Escape For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Dec-20, 01:01

Quote:
I would not say that I "completely neutralized his strenght", I was not able to stop him from taking me down and on the ground It was very hard to get him a in position where I could tap him, it was extremely tough.
Ok, so this was likely due to his sheer size (130lbs on you) + his explosiveness. Size and explosiveness are a deadly combination.

Quote:
Truth to be told I have not "extensive" BJJ training however, my training and experience is not that much and was even less at the time of this match. Fact is that when it comes to ground fighting, even a little bit of training and knowledge of what you should do gives you an enormous advantage over a competely untrained and clueless person.
Tbh, I think you may be selling yourself a little short.

I know of many people who train in BJJ, who struggle against athletic guys who just stroll into the gym to try. Sometimes it's not even about athleticism so much as it Is about size, I.e. a moderately athletic but huge guy gives smaller higher level belts big trouble.

you were able to submit a much larger, stronger guy who was rather explosive and athletic himself. While the untrained clueless person can be easy to beat, they're a lot harder to beat if they're athletic and larger than you. remember, that to you, an untrained crossfit woman would also be clueless in grappling, because you have specifically stipulated you want to face a woman who has 0 grappling experience.

Quote:
I see you have assumed the opposite because you know BJJ guys that get beaten by huge rugby players, but the answer is probably either:

-Those rugby guys are stronger/faster/more athletic than the one I faced
-Those rugby guys have at least a little bit of grappling knowledge
-Those BJJ guys train in a sport oriented gym that prioritez teaching them how to deal with other skilled guys in their same weight classes, as opposed to dealing with much stronger unskilled guys as I focused on, and as a result they progress slower in that regard.
-Those BJJ guys were less committed than me
-A mix of the above
Probably, there's a whole host of reasons that come into play.

Quote:
By the way we had a total of three matches (all of three followed the same pattern, he took me down and then I submitted him on the ground) and we recorded one, If you are interested I can send it to you, at this point I'm interested to see what you would think.
yes, I think you should.send it to me..I find it intriguing for sure.
Old 30-Dec-20, 01:56
Points: 7,169, Level: 36 Points: 7,169, Level: 36 Points: 7,169, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by furglasso [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Kristiana
Nicole Oring
Hollywood
Akira Lane
Max Makita
I love the Asian women! Great choices.
Old 30-Dec-20, 02:00

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Ok so I saw the video you sent me in PM of you vs the rugby player.

So firstly, the guy looks like he's in a lot better shape than I thought. I thought he would.look more fat, but he actually looks like he has more muscle than I thought.

Secondly, I think you are way stronger and more skilled than you give credit for..he was completely on top of you pressing himself, but you were able to manoeuvre yourself out of that position.. that required strength in addition to technique, especially against someone like that.

I only assume you are more experienced now.
Old 30-Dec-20, 03:26
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

#1- #5 This Girl!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 83621943_660935964666061_4988065449645824706_n.jpg (176.7 KB, 79 views)
Old 30-Dec-20, 03:29
Points: 57,566, Level: 100 Points: 57,566, Level: 100 Points: 57,566, Level: 100
Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,746 Times in 1,915 Posts

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I'd also be interested to see footage of you grappling with this big rugby player. Then I'll vocalise your fears of grappling with Sarah Backman and Dani Speegle, how and why they would defeat you at your own sport.