Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Dec-19, 19:15
Points: 3,944, Level: 26 Points: 3,944, Level: 26 Points: 3,944, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Can somebody write a story for me, please?

Hello! I have some ideas for a story that would like to see materialized. Nevertheless, I have no money. So... It would be just for the love of mixed wrestling. I totally can understand if the answer is a ´´No`` but I want to try and see...

If somebody wants to do it, I will discuss the details through private message. Greetings!
Old 12-Dec-19, 19:54
Producer
Points: 27,518, Level: 72 Points: 27,518, Level: 72 Points: 27,518, Level: 72
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts
Default Re: Can somebody write a story for me, please?

Time is money. Good writers are unlikely to get into a back-and-forth exchange for an unpaid gig. You should post your basic story ideas and maybe someone will take you up on it.
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Dec-19, 01:44
Points: 45,370, Level: 93 Points: 45,370, Level: 93 Points: 45,370, Level: 93
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,733 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuentinJobber [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hello! I have some ideas for a story that would like to see materialized. Nevertheless, I have no money. So... It would be just for the love of mixed wrestling. I totally can understand if the answer is a ´´No`` but I want to try and see...

If somebody wants to do it, I will discuss the details through private message. Greetings!
Why wouldn't you want to post the details in the thread?
Old 13-Dec-19, 02:50
Points: 3,944, Level: 26 Points: 3,944, Level: 26 Points: 3,944, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricRRobert [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Why wouldn't you want to post the details in the thread?

Well, I really have no problem with that.

It is a simple story. There would be two protagonists. One would be a fitness girl who does sessions. The other would be a guy who decides to take a session with her. The guy would be me.

What really interests me about this story is the way to tell it. The style. I like women with big muscles, so I would like to read many details about headloscks and scissors. I want to perceive the pain or anguish between the lines of the story ...
Old 13-Dec-19, 06:44
Points: 19,566, Level: 61 Points: 19,566, Level: 61 Points: 19,566, Level: 61
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,674 Times in 244 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuentinJobber [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, I really have no problem with that.

It is a simple story. There would be two protagonists. One would be a fitness girl who does sessions. The other would be a guy who decides to take a session with her. The guy would be me.

What really interests me about this story is the way to tell it. The style. I like women with big muscles, so I would like to read many details about headloscks and scissors. I want to perceive the pain or anguish between the lines of the story ...
With all due respect it's gonna be really hard to find someone who will willingly write a free story featuring YOUR self insert.
Try writing your own - it doesn't have to be very long or even particularly good, but it might just help inspire someone to write something along the lines of what you like
Old 13-Dec-19, 23:35
Points: 18,367, Level: 59 Points: 18,367, Level: 59 Points: 18,367, Level: 59
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,337 Times in 412 Posts

If you just want a story for your own enjoyment (i.e., you have no intention to post it as solely your own) and have a problem with writing one from scratch, you could always take an existing story and modify it to your own tastes. Often, an existing story will have some elements that interest you and other elements that don’t. You could still use that story as an outline, and fill it in with those aspects of MvF that you find appealing.

For example, I tend to be interested in stories with a feminist and/or futuristic female supremacy angle – and I’m fairly good at writing that. However, the wrestling or martial arts scenes….not so much. In those cases, I’ll take those scenes from an existing story, modify it, and then insert it into my own. Again, if you do this, you should provide the other authors with proper credit.

In keeping with spiralqq’s comment, try writing. It doesn’t have to be perfect. And often the fun is in updating or making it better over time. In fact, I've actually never completely finished a story as I have a lot of fun trying to make them better.
The Following User Says Thank You to dadd90 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Dec-19, 21:39
Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27
Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:

I am interested in helping you out.

Starting next Friday, I have a lot of free time on my hands, so I can write a story for you, if you like.

Although I am also writing my own story (part 2 of "Punished by Mariska Den Bosch"), I am also interested in writing a story for someone who has the same preference for women as I have: physically strong women that can outwrestle and humiliate men.

Asking money for writing stories or even selling stories is, in my opinion, totally the wrong approach, since writing good femdom stories is something you do for fun. You do it because you enjoy writing them. You publish them because you want like-minded people to enjoy your art. You want other people to criticise your story to make you an even better writer. You want to make other people happy. It's just fun to bring your own fantasy, wrapped up in a well-written story, to other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiralqq [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
With all due respect it's gonna be really hard to find someone who will willingly write a free story featuring YOUR self insert.
That is not hard at all. The thread starter has already found someone willing to help him: me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boze_Turk For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Dec-19, 22:18
Banned
Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:

Becarful some here get a .ilttle ratty