Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Jul-20, 01:03
Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Default Ultimate sign of a sensual and dominate position

What in your mind is the ultimate sign of a sensual and dominating position/hold/posture? I believe throatsat high and tight with arms over the head while the woman has her hands on hips towering over her victim. Doesn't get more humiliating to me. Squeezed, choked, and held motionless has got to be huge for both egos involved.
Old 29-Jul-20, 01:56
Points: 10,709, Level: 44 Points: 10,709, Level: 44 Points: 10,709, Level: 44
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,970 Times in 180 Posts
Default Re: Ultimate sign of a sensual and dominate position

For me. It is a woman in the grapevine position.

In this photo, Inessa from Mixed Wrestling Planet has this guy completely at her mercy. His wrists are restrained, so can't tap even if he wanted to. His view of her breasts directly above him is nice, but the pain in his groin is probably too much to bear. Speaking of his legs. They are tiny compared to the thickness of her thighs. And they are stretched to the max, and there is no way he is moving them without her permission. On top of all of this is the look on her face that is practically saying, "My legs are stronger. You are immobile. Tap if you can free yourself. If not, beg, then and only then, may I consider releasing you from my grip."
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1360931401321503773.jpg (127.4 KB, 494 views)
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Lovethegrapevine For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jul-20, 02:51
haymaker

You don't really see this in videos but my wife's go to move when she wanted to really show she could dominate me was what is called a Saturday Night Ride or double grapevine. She would basically take my back and then I would be face first in the ground and she would have my legs grapevined and my arms pinned down and she would press her chest into my back and her face down on my neck and from this position my whole body was basically powerless and immobilized and I could not even see anything since my face was just being pressed into the ground. Also, her crotch was up against my butt that was spread out and she would just grind away and rub it in literally and figuratively as she would be pleasuring herself and I felt like a squashed bug who was being toyed with after being smushed and just had to wait until she got bored of dominating me and getting herself off since I was completely at her mercy.

One time she had lost weight and was like 125lbs and I was around 180lb and we had a competitive fight and she wanted to show she could still physically dominate me, so after she wore me down and was obviously going to win and so she decided to finished me off like this and it was pretty much her trying to take my manhood and she succeeded at that. It was beyond humiliating to put it mildly.

Can’t find any pictures of exactly what she did but these give you an idea.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg AAC3F086-A0EC-45D6-A518-1F1609918CB6.jpeg (261.8 KB, 357 views)
File Type: jpeg 0EF6D989-A46A-430E-B2DE-B3A8F85193C7.jpeg (422.4 KB, 310 views)

Last edited by haymaker; 29-Jul-20 at 22:55.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jul-20, 04:26
Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,549 Times in 720 Posts

Probably this (mounted triangle). For one, you can't move, and two, she can kill you from that position while smiling down at you and watching the life leave your eyes...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1 (40).jpg (78.1 KB, 352 views)
File Type: jpg AC-MIX-067_ThenNow1_Khaleesi_C0049-00011949_mixed_wrestling2_scale_1550_1028.jpg (354.7 KB, 292 views)
File Type: jpg d3d4f4pded.jpg (56.4 KB, 288 views)
File Type: jpg trianglecrystal082402.JPG (83.1 KB, 336 views)
Old 29-Jul-20, 09:27
Points: 451,397, Level: 100 Points: 451,397, Level: 100 Points: 451,397, Level: 100
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,430 Times in 4,304 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by haymaker [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You don't really see this in videos but my wife's go to move when she wanted to really show she could dominate me was what is called a Saturday Night Ride or double grapevine. She would basically take my back and then I would be face first in the ground and she would have my legs grapevined and my arms pinned down and she would press her chest into my back and her face down on my neck and from this position my whole body was basically powerless and immobilized and I could not even see anything since my face was just being pressed into the ground. Also, her crotch was up against my butt that was spread out and she would just grind away and rub it in literally and figuratively and I felt like a squashed bug who was being toyed with after being smushed and just had to wait until she got bored of dominating me since I was completely at her mercy.

One time she had lost weight and was like 125lbs and I was around 180lb and we had a competitive fight and she wanted to show she could still physically dominate me, so after she wore me down and was obviously going to win she finished me off like this and it was pretty much her trying to take my manhood and she succeeded at that. It was beyond humiliating to put it mildly.
Any good picture of that hold or just a pic of a grapevine from behind?
Old 29-Jul-20, 14:28
DMC

"What in your mind is the ultimate sign of a sensual and dominating position/hold/posture? I believe throat sat high and tight with arms over the head while the woman has her hands on hips towering over her victim. Doesn't get more humiliating to me. Squeezed, choked, and held motionless has got to be huge for both egos involved."-

I agree 100 % with this but to go a step further I have had a few session wrestlers pin my arms under their legs as they sat up near my face, then they rode my nose to orgasm. One session wrestler rode my nose to several. Suffice it to say I have gotten a noseful of scents which so far have smelled ok ( LOL) and they have gotten off me with very wet bikini bottoms.

I find that INCREDIBLY humiliating especially if the gal that defeated you is half your size. That's bad enough but then to not be able to dislodge her as she's using you for her pleasure is even more humiliating ! It is amazing a skilled jiu jitsu practitioner knows leverage and pressure points to 100 % neutralize your far superior strength and size.

Brains over brawn. Couple that with basic female ruthlessness and it's a perfect storm for extreme emasculation and humiliation of the male.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Jul-20, 03:19
Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMC [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
"What in your mind is the ultimate sign of a sensual and dominating position/hold/posture? I believe throat sat high and tight with arms over the head while the woman has her hands on hips towering over her victim. Doesn't get more humiliating to me. Squeezed, choked, and held motionless has got to be huge for both egos involved."-

I agree 100 % with this but to go a step further I have had a few session wrestlers pin my arms under their legs as they sat up near my face, then they rode my nose to orgasm. One session wrestler rode my nose to several. Suffice it to say I have gotten a noseful of scents which so far have smelled ok ( LOL) and they have gotten off me with very wet bikini bottoms.

I find that INCREDIBLY humiliating especially if the gal that defeated you is half your size. That's bad enough but then to not be able to dislodge her as she's using you for her pleasure is even more humiliating ! It is amazing a skilled jiu jitsu practitioner knows leverage and pressure points to 100 % neutralize your far superior strength and size.

Brains over brawn. Couple that with basic female ruthlessness and it's a perfect storm for extreme emasculation and humiliation of the male.
Losing to a smaller woman and truly being pinned in a high tight schoolgirl pin is the ultimate sign of being inferior to her in my opinion. Her attitude is definitely part of it but if you truly did not want to be put there and can't get out I don't believe there's a worse way to lose.
The Following User Says Thank You to Aray For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Aug-20, 07:49
Points: 10,865, Level: 45 Points: 10,865, Level: 45 Points: 10,865, Level: 45
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,107 Times in 360 Posts

This type of hold is one of my favorits!

Added after 25 minutes:

Found another one
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Amber_headlock_armlock.jpg (55.8 KB, 324 views)
File Type: jpg headlock_armlock_2.jpg (424.2 KB, 328 views)

Last edited by Garri; 01-Aug-20 at 07:49.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Garri For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Aug-20, 18:11
Points: 4,344, Level: 27 Points: 4,344, Level: 27 Points: 4,344, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Grape vine breast smother combo for me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to time2windis For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Aug-20, 20:16
Points: 10,865, Level: 45 Points: 10,865, Level: 45 Points: 10,865, Level: 45
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,107 Times in 360 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by time2windis [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Grape vine breast smother combo for me
Grapevine is great too and it has similar elements with the lock above. They can sweettalk you into agony
The Following User Says Thank You to Garri For This Useful Post: