Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Oct-16, 09:43
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session Wrestlers Are Not Your Friends

Speaking as a doctor, I think that dominatrixes, sessionists and the such deal with outliers from the "standard" sexual behaviors in a way that's akin to psychiatrists and their patients. They deal with customers that have a weak spot in their psyche and are eager to open it up to them in order to get a solution.

It may not be as simple as having anxiety or a wrestling fetish: Other things could be co-morbid, such as obsessive behavior, psychopaty, borderline disorder, sexual predators, etc. (Freaky weirdos, so to say) And a person with those traits can cause a lot of harm.

So I think it's right for them to err in the side of caution. (Even though I know of a few shrinks that have been going out with their patients ... they tended to be cuckoo as well).
Old 24-Oct-16, 11:30
Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Corner Man [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is an interesting thread. I'm looking at it from about a 180 degree slant as I am friends with a few session wrestlers, however I have never done a session with them. I can't even imagine doing a session with them. Maybe I can start a thread entitled "Friends Are Not Your Session Wrestlers".

I think a thing to consider here also is Old Man Time. I think it would be hard for a session wrestler to have the time to be friends with many of their clients, and it's safe to say that the popular girls most likely have a great number of clients. My one friend in particular receives countless e-mails, texts, etc. from clients wishing to make small talk. I don't think it's a case of being rude, but these gals have lives too, and there are only so many hours in a day.
How do you meet and got into closer contact with these sessions wrestlers then?
Old 24-Oct-16, 22:19
Points: 8,990, Level: 40 Points: 8,990, Level: 40 Points: 8,990, Level: 40
Last Achievements

Also, strippers that wrestle aren't your friends. Probably closer than wrestlers though.
Old 25-Oct-16, 04:08
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixed [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Speaking as a doctor, I think that dominatrixes, sessionists and the such deal with outliers from the "standard" sexual behaviors in a way that's akin to psychiatrists and their patients. They deal with customers that have a weak spot in their psyche and are eager to open it up to them in order to get a solution.

It may not be as simple as having anxiety or a wrestling fetish: Other things could be co-morbid, such as obsessive behavior, psychopaty, borderline disorder, sexual predators, etc. (Freaky weirdos, so to say) And a person with those traits can cause a lot of harm.

So I think it's right for them to err in the side of caution. (Even though I know of a few shrinks that have been going out with their patients ... they tended to be cuckoo as well).
A weak spot in their psyche? Are you serious?? That comes across as pretty judgemental.

I don't think you have any evidence that a large percentage of people on here don't also enjoy "vanilla" sex or other "typical" sexual behavior. Even defining what's typical these days is difficult these days.
Old 27-Oct-16, 09:52
Points: 9,286, Level: 41 Points: 9,286, Level: 41 Points: 9,286, Level: 41
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Yeah I wouldn't consider anyone I've sessioned with a "friend" in the traditional sense, but the relationship kind of belongs in its own category. On one hand, we don't really share personal details with each other, so there are many basic facts that any casual acquaintance would know that we don't know. But on the other hand, there are very specific intimate details that she knows about me that basically none of my family or real friends know. So it's kind of weird.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeoBasilisk For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Oct-16, 21:36
JohnODubhghaill

I don't think the original poster was saying that no session wrestler can ever become friends with a client.

I think he was pointing out that session wrestlers are incentivised to behave warmly towards clients - and that some clients mistake this warm behaviour for friendship.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Nov-16, 03:03
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoBasilisk [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yeah I wouldn't consider anyone I've sessioned with a "friend" in the traditional sense, but the relationship kind of belongs in its own category. On one hand, we don't really share personal details with each other, so there are many basic facts that any casual acquaintance would know that we don't know. But on the other hand, there are very specific intimate details that she knows about me that basically none of my family or real friends know. So it's kind of weird.
Yes, it 100% belongs in its own category. I think it depends on the session woman. Some of them share personal details about themselves, sometimes I share more info with ones I know better, etc. It all depends on the woman and our relationship.
Old 02-Nov-16, 10:07
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by codered [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Also, strippers that wrestle aren't your friends. Probably closer than wrestlers though.
Not really, I found both to be about the same. Strippers maybe appear more personable to you because being friendly is part of their profession. Wrestlers don`t have to learn the skill albeit a deficit in this skill is sure to create some of the client problems I`ve seen brought up on this site quite a bit. Strippers learn how to deal with assholes real quick and I`ve known some who could play them like a fiddle
Old 02-Nov-16, 13:27
Points: 3,257, Level: 23 Points: 3,257, Level: 23 Points: 3,257, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Would have to think that my case must be a bit different as I have become friends with several session wrestlers. It might be because my wife was a wrestler and that breaks down some barriers.
Old 02-Nov-16, 18:44
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave loses every time [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Would have to think that my case must be a bit different as I have become friends with several session wrestlers. It might be because my wife was a wrestler and that breaks down some barriers.
Of course it`s different. The difference is that they didn`t view you as a client.

A friend of mine managed a topless club years ago. I used to go down there late at night and drink coffee with my friend and after the place closed we`d go out to breakfast with several of the dancers. One of the dancers was also friends with a couple that I hung with quite a bit. I wouldn`t say her and I were friends but we were certainly friendly acquaintances which broke the ice with the other dancers.

It was an entirely different dynamic then just going to a bar and putting dollar bills in the girls underpants.
The Following User Says Thank You to bruce911187 For This Useful Post: