Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Apr-21, 22:56
Points: 46,633, Level: 95 Points: 46,633, Level: 95 Points: 46,633, Level: 95
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,868 Times in 339 Posts
Default Sister In-Law goes ballistic at the Burger-Van

Woman defends herself from a rapist and thugs.

This idea actually has been around since the original group of stories and was meant to show Marianne confront Scott after he tries to rape her again and finish him off, mainly by ball busting. Somehow I never found the right place for that story until now. Because beating up Scott in that manner seemed too easy, I’ve added 3 tougher men for her to deal with! There are also cameos from 3 dangerous women who make a re-appearance and link into the new plot for the underlying story arc.

Sister In-Law goes ballistic at the Burger-Van
Woman defends herself from a rapist and thugs.
by JimP
(c)Jim P 2021

I pull into a lay-by on a stretch of road between towns. Switching off the engine I get out then lock the door although there were no other vehicles about, other than a grubby rusty old white burger van. On a grass verge by the edge of a small piece of woodland are a few shabby plastic chairs and tables. It is a warm day so there is no need for a coat. Approaching the van I see a woman inside through the serving hatch with her back to me. Slender shoulders tapered pleasingly over a long slim back to a narrower waist before curving out to her hips. Wearing a grey T-shirt, the straps of a kitchen apron were visible as well as a pair of denim shorts tightly moulded to a nicely shaped backside. Mousey-blonde straight hair with natural sun-bleached golden highlights hung down pass the nape of her neck, well past her shoulders. Raised up on the interior floor she looked tall and willowy but I knew her to be 5'9" in her bare feet.
“I’ll have a decaff cappuccino, please,” I asked.
Turning around to face me, she stared down at me through black slim-line spectacles which magnified small narrow eyes with blue-irises. That amplified glare was intimidating and exciting at the same time although softened by a welcoming smile that pushed up the corners of her small slim mouth.
“You’ll get crappy instant like everyone else,” she replied in a coarse Home Counties accent.
“Fine,” I told my sister in-law in resignation.

I watched as she prepared the drink. Marianne had a long and narrow petite face with flat cheeks dominated by a long prominent nose. A small thin-lipped mouth sat above a narrow but deep dimpled jaw and looked very kissable. So much so, I had to resist the urge to kiss it every time I saw it. Blonde hair softly framed her face with a fringe above light eyebrows and fell over her ears, hugging broad cheeks and a swan-like neck to the front of her shoulders. Most men found her plain, mousey or dorky looking but I thought her attractive in her own way. I hadn’t seen her for a while and she seemed lot leaner and trimmer. Her arms, bare below the sleeves of her T-shirt were thicker than I remembered but firm and toned. Her forearms also had a little more brawn to them and as she turned around, her backside seemed tighter and more compact in those shorts. They also showed off her stunning long legs and she looked tighter around the belly with firmer sides. I told her so and she seemed pleased.
“Thanks, Jim,” she smiled. “I was going stir crazy, restricted to when and where we could go out to get some exercise. It was like a blooming Police state.”
I nodded in agreement. The corrupt local council took a very oppressive approach using emergency powers to push through plans that were in their own self-interest, withholding aid money from Central Government, and hiring a private security company to patrol the streets handing out fines and quelling public objection.
“Then I found a set of weights that Kurt got but never used and exercised with them to keep trim. With the same tedious routine each day, it gave me something to take my mind off it all. I probably got a bit obsessive with it,” she admitted.
“Well the results look pretty good,” I told her, admiring her trim figure.
“Nice of you to notice,” she replied with a warm smile.
“So how’s business?” I was pleased to see that she was using a proper machine instead of a kettle.
“Slow and boring” she replied, turning side-on giving me view of a good sized bust. “When you let me help you, I didn’t expect to be still stuck in a blooming clapped out smelly burger van!”
“Most of the work a private investigator does is investigate. It’s not all excitement,” I told her. “Anyway, this is a great cover to keep an eye on sleaze-ball's mansion,” I said indicating the big gated house on the opposite side of the road. “Any visitors?”
“Just the postman and a smug git in a Jag.” She stopped to take out her phone and sent me a picture.
“Diplomatic plates, probably American,” I said when I’d received the image. “We know sleazy took a mate’s contract from a minister worth £2.5m but the NHS received nothing.” I took the cup she placed on the counter. “I’ll see if I can find who it’s registered to but if he has diplomatic immunity, we can’t touch him.”
“Officially,” Marianne remarked.
“It’s not about beating up the bad guys,” I told her.
“The way I feel stuck in here makes me want to beat someone up. That reminds me, that’ll be £2.50.”
“I’m family!” I protested. “And that’s a lot for a crappy cup of coffee!”
“Do you want me to come down there and take it from you?” Those magnified eyes glared down from her elevated position in a cold hard face that I found sexy as hell.
“Yes please, as long as you’re playing,” I reply, excited by the prospect of getting to grips with her and experiencing the self-defence skills I paid for, supplemented by what The Salvation Army taught her.
“I won’t be,” she told me looking sexily stern and heading for the van’s rear door.

Descending from the van and walking around to meet me, I'm excited to see her long bare legs shown to their utmost by the smallest of denim shorts. They were slim, beautiful and in perfect condition with no signs of cellulite or unsightly blemishes and with a light natural tan. As she strode towards me, hard sleek slabs of toned muscle flexed in her outer thighs while I enjoyed the moving curves at the back of her lower legs formed by long semi tear-drop curves from slim ankles to deep long meaty calves. It was a shame she wore flat sandals instead of heels which would have really made those calves flex to the max.
“Come on,” I laughed nervously under her relentless glare. “Those lessons were for self-defence not offence.”
“Tough. Get a refund!” she was very good at acting hard.
“That’s close enough. Two metres remember?”
“Eff social distancing. We’re family!” the relentless stare from her amplified eyes was disquieting.
“The thing to remember,” she said, looking as smoulderingly tough as a small-faced woman in glasses can be. “Is the main thing they teach women at self-defence.”

Without warning a leg swung up between my legs! My balls tried to shrink inside my pelvic cavity but instead of agonising pain, the leading edge of her shin stopped with barely a centimetre to spare then gently pressed against my groin. Her unnerving glare never wavered as a slight smirk raised the corners of her small mouth.
“Is to pound a man’s balls hard.”
I gasped as the shin slid slowly up and down the front of my trousers over my manhood making it stiffen whilst under Marianne’s unwavering gaze.
“And, to keep doing it.” The words formed in a sensual pout of her small mouth then fell as her shin continued to slowly rub my groin. “Until they break.”
I was getting terribly aroused by my sister in-law’s playful tough-girl act as she worked me off with her raised shin but had dreadful feelings of guilt.
“You mustn’t!” I protested feebly, as my manhood stiffened, knowing that was her intent.
I tried to push the shin away from my groin. The feel of her bare smooth skin either side of her hard shin-bone was exciting but it swung back up with a hard tap against my balls making me yelp.
“You touched me without consent!” she exclaimed. “That’s assault. I have every right to defend myself!”
“I was trying to defend myself from you!” I protested.
“Shoplift from me,” the spectacle-wearing blonde glared “and I’ll break more than your balls,” she warned in a hard tone.
“OK that’s enough,” I told her, alarmed by the determined look on her face and the enlarged eyes. She seemed so serious it was hard to tell if she was still playing.

I reached out my hands to her shoulders to try to push her back, trying to ignore how good they felt.
“Really?” she sneered.
Her hands flew up to grab each of my thumbs. I yelped as she pulled them down sharply while twisting each towards the outside, effortlessly ripping my arms wide apart. I was startled as a knee shot up to waist height with the long shin, meaty calves and foot dangling beneath. With a bulge of hard sleek thighs, the leg snapped open like a flick-knife driving the foot fast towards my groin. I steeled myself for eye-watering agony but instead the foot slowed at the last centimetre to give me a hard tap at the base of my scrotum. Even that was enough to make me cry out, close my eyes and wince at the pain.

Dropping my thumbs, Marianne’s right hand shot across my front to grab the inside of my right elbow while her other hand seized my right wrist. With incredible fluidity, she twisted my forearm beneath my upper arm, causing my elbow to fold and forcing me to bend forwards. Twisting my arm to drive my hand out to the side with a clamp-like hold keeping me in place, I was helpless to do anything except stare longingly at the great pair of legs only inches from my face.
“HAI-YAH!” she yelled theatrically, making me jump and my dick lurch while yelping at the strain on my restrained arm.
In horror a knee rose with the shin bent back then snapped straight in the blink of an eye towards my groin. Her toes stopped close to my balls then continued moving with another not-so gentle tap that made me cry out.
“HAI!” she yelled again as she held me bent double before her.
The hard point of an elbow hammered the back of my right shoulder blade in an explosion of pain that made me yell.

The next instant I felt the side of a slim feminine body press against me then the back of a leg push against mine. Her calves hooked around my lower right leg and swept my foot from under me. Falling backwards, I land on my side because she still had hold of my arm. Keeping it vertically straight, my leggy sister in-law restrained me. Placing her right foot in front of my neck she lowered herself forcing me onto my back while the leg folded around the side of my neck with the back of her meaty shapely calves across the back. All I could do was watch, with increasing arousal, as the hot-legged blonde got lower until she was sitting astride my chest. I found myself on my back, looking up with my right arm wedged between the right side of my face and the inside of her left thigh. The other side of my face was against the inside of her right leg with the back of her thigh pressing down upon my throat and the calve behind my neck. Not only was she pinning me, sitting high upon my chest, but scissoring me with her legs in a triangle figure 4 while applying an arm-bar. This seemed pretty advanced yet she had applied it with confidence and ease. I felt embarrassed at being totally owned so decisively in a matter of seconds, with nowhere to look except up at her denim covered crotch as she sat upon me in total dominance. With her lovely long bare thighs boxing my head and my arm sticking up uselessly against one side of my face and her weight upon my chest, I had an absolute hard-on as Marianne looked down at me with smug superiority on her cold stern face and scary amplified blue eyes.
“That was easy!,” she teased.
“That’s enough. Get off me!” I demanded, although in truth it was not an unpleasant place to be.
“Make me.”

With that she pulled back my right arm with both hands around my wrist, stressing the elbow over her crotch. My chest tried to rise but was blocked by the leg wrapped around the side of my neck as she sat over me. She was totally in control in a very sexy manner and I had an aching throbber despite the pain!
“OK I give!” I cried. It felt like she was going to break my arm!
“Are you being bullied by your sister in-law? Are you going to cry boohoo?” she teased.
“You can have your money!” I cried, trying to act calm, although that is difficult when a woman is trying to snap your arm while sitting on your chest. The very act of pulling on my arm caused my throat to rise and press against the back of the firm thigh tightly folded across it and began to choke me!
“I was going to take it anyway. You can’t stop me,” she taunts.

Holding my wrist with one hand, I gasped as her other hand slipped into my front right trouser pocket and rummaged around to fish around for loose change.
“Is this a pound coin holder?" she chuckled giving my shaft a good feel through the pocket lining. “Do you like my thighs around your neck and being unable to escape? Can’t you speak? Are my legs too strong for you?” she asked needlessly for her lovely long legs were exerting a terrific power, choking me and making my head spin.
“I know to treat a man really HARD” she emphasised by giving my rod a vigorous rub making it absolutely aching before removing her hand and pocketing the change she found there.
“I love the look on your face each time I beat you. It’s about time you give me something more physical to do instead of being in the blooming rust-bucket smelling of chip fat. Isn’t it?” she said glaring down at me.
+++
“Here! Pull in here! It works. It really works!” Scott exclaimed pointing out of the window of the black BMW.
“So where’s my money?” the driver asked as he pulled into the lay-by. “I ain’t playing games Morris. No money, no stuff.”
“It ain’t no game” Scott indicated the app on his mobile. Demonautica was all the rage. It led people into all sorts of adventures related to the terms they entered. “There he is!”
“That curly haired guy underneath that blonde bird got me money?”
“The dirty sod is frakking with his sister in-law!” Scott cried excitedly. “Quick, film it! They’ll be paying us for years to keep this quiet,” he smirked, with evil glee.
+++
I was shocked as the crotch of Marianne’s shorts shifted forwards until it covered my mouth with the base of my nose pressed against the front.
“Isn’t it, Jim?” she asked again, stressing the arm she held while I tried to breathe beneath her.
The denim was tough and unyielding to the features of my face but it was an extremely dominant position for a woman to put a man. More than just a face-sit, it asserted her combat prowess by scissoring my neck while trapping my arm. No wonder my dick was raging hard. Her crotch rose from my face and I gulped down air.
“Well?” she asked. Before I could answer it sat back down denying me air while her legs maintained a steady pressure. The crotch rose again after what seemed a long while.
“Yes” I gasped quickly before it could lower again.
“Oh Jim, you’re such a wimp” she laughed unwrapping her long legs from my neck. “But I love you. Like a brother in-law,” she added, then leant forward to give me a big long kiss that had my dick beating against the inside of my trousers so hard I was afraid I might cum!
With a mixture of relief and disappointment I watched her rise and return to the van. Brushing myself down, I got up and walked back towards my car. Another car was in the lay-by and I was passing it when four men got out. Thinking nothing of it I continued before I heard footsteps behind me and something hard clubbed me on the back of the head.
+++
The dorky blonde was wiping down one of the tables as Scott strolled across with Ben. She looked up at his presence and her face went pale. He could tell by her startled expression that she recognised him.
“A big cuppa and fry up with everything, love,” he demanded taking a seat at the table facing her.
“Just a coffee and a fruit scone for me, please,” Ben added taking the next seat.
“I’ll just finish cleaning this then get your order,” she said, looking shaken.
“Take your time love. I’m enjoying the view,” Scott replied openly leering at her. “Not much of a looker but PHROAR” he muttered to Ben, emphasising it by thrusting his right forearm up underarm and slapping his other hand across the inside of his elbow. “PHROAR great legs!” he was getting over excited.

Ben rolled his eyes in disgust. The woman was alright but a bit plain but as she leaned over cleaning the other table from a side-on perspective he admired the long curves at the back of her legs that swept sensuously inwards from the back of her heels before swooping back out in a beautiful sweep to full shaped calves. The creep was right, she had good legs! Also a nice rack that dangled and shook as she cleaned.
“See!” Scott nudged his elbow excitedly.
“Calm down man!” he hissed. The creep really wasn’t likeable and he regretted getting involved with him.
“It’s cash only,” the blonde stated turning around to give Scott a filthy glare.
“It’s on the house,” he smirked. “Unless you want the video we took of you effing Jim loaded onto Social Media for your partners to see.”
“We weren't! That was just mucking around!” she protested.
“Look she’s blushing. She’s lying! You better treat me right, love, and pay a monthly instalment to keep me quiet.”
“Better make that 2 more coffees and scones, darling. For the guys by the car and a paracetamol for your lover with the nasty bump on his head,” Ben grinned.
Marianne trembled at the sight of two big thugs by a car with Jim held between them.
“Finish that table first, it’s filthy. Put more elbow grease into it, go on,” Scott ordered.
As the sulky blonde turned around to lean over the table again. He sat up straight, practically drooling at the sight of her nicely rounded backside clad in tight denim shorts. Ben also noticed that she had great calves that were long sleek and well-defined. They seemed to glisten in the sunlight in a sexy manner and sat back to watch them and the jiggling of her dangling boobs.
+++
With my head throbbing and hemmed against the car by two big muscular thugs, I saw a man rise from the table behind Marianne, while another remained seated. As bold as brass, he walked right up behind her while she was bent over the table. She looked worried which made me concerned.
“Stay!” The gorillas warned as I tried to step forward.
“Jim Priest, any relation to Judas?” one quipped.

The man behind her was average height, bald and a bit plump, but vaguely familiar with a large freckled face and glasses. Grinning to the seated man, he used both hands to trace Marianne’s figure then kept emphasising her pert backside. It was very familiar, I’d seen someone do something like that years ago.
“Scott Morris?” surely not.
“Spot,” one of the goons sniggered.
He was called that back at school because of his large spotty freckled face.
“You work for Scott?” I asked with incredulity.
“Little toad owes the boss money.”
“No change there then. He always was a scrounger.”

Suddenly Scott grabbed Marianne from behind, pressing his groin against her rear and dry-humping her as she cried out in alarm while bent over with her breasts bouncing inside her top.
“Come on love, you're begging for it dressed like that.”
“Man, you’re a filthy pig!” the other man cried in disgust.
The thugs had to restrain me from going to her aide.
“PROAR! What an arse,” the slimy creep cried humping her rear, banging her against the table. “I’m going to do you every week from now on. Oh eff I’m going to cum!”
“No!” she shouted, suddenly pushing herself away from the table to stand straight.

Cupping her left hand over her right fist, Marianne twisted her slender body sideways and her elbow pistoned straight back against his sternum. There was an explosion of air from sicko's mouth as he creased over with his big face blotchy with large red splodges. Tight-lipped and angry, she threw up the same arm to shoulder level and whipped it back. The back of her forearm slammed into the side of his neck and for a moment he looked dazed.
“HAI!” she unexpectedly cried with a determined expression that scared the crap out of him and made my dick lurch.
The arm slashed in a downward arc and up behind her with the fingers of the hand stiff. The edge of her hand landed a hard chop to the front of his groin that had him howling in pain.
“Ooh! That’s gotta hurt!” a thug groaned.
“I remember you, you bastard!” she shouted, spinning around to confront him as he hunched over cupping his balls with eyes screwed tight behind those big lenses. She was furious. “You tried to rape me in Jim’s office!”

That was Scott? How? This was a long way from where we grew up. Bent over, his eyes were on the long shapely legs standing before him. Bare, smooth-skinned, lightly tanned from working outside with hints of good muscle tone. Despite his pain his chin lifted as his eyes were drawn all the way along their eye-watering length to the bottom of the tiny denim shorts. The sight caused visible lust in the smarmy sod.
“You came back to have another go!” she accused, slipping off her sandals.
He looked up and flinched at her angry blue eyes glaring at him magnified by her glasses.
“Well, never again!”
Scott withered under Marianne's hard uncompromising glare as she stood straight, dwarfing his chubby crouched body. Not expecting his victims to fight back, he panicked and tried to grab her throat. With assured confidence, she swiftly reached up to the hands around her throat, seized his fingers then bent them sharply back. He was yelping and doing an absurd dance of agony as, with a satisfied snarl on her lips, she forced his hands away from her neck. Holding his arms wide apart with wrists agonisingly bent for several seconds, a smug smirk of superiority touched her thin lips as she exerted her dominance over the whimpering toad.
“Let go, bitch!” he cried.
"What did you just call me?" she snarled, glaring at him with her face stony and so stern, he wilted under it.
“Please no,” he whimpered “It was just a joke.”
“Raping a woman is no joke!” her voice was full of menace.

A twist of her wrists forced him to lean forward.
“HAI!”.
He moaned in terror as a knee rocketed up between his legs. My groin ached in sympathy as it pounded his balls with tremendous force that bodily lifted the slime-ball onto his toes. He wailed like a red-faced banshee as his groin rode her knee before it fell away letting him drop back. He would have collapsed if Marianne hadn’t caught him and held him up with a hint of brawn in her slender arms.
“I’m not scared of you,” she stated, coldly watching his face screwed up tight in a mask of sheer agony. “You’re just a coward who picks on women because you think they are weak. Think again!”
“Spot getting his balls broken,” a goon remarked in a pleased tone.
“She’s got great legs,” the other said.
“Help!” Scott pleaded to the seated man from his an awkward crouch clutching his groin as the slim blonde held him up.
“You’re on your own mate. I just want me money”.

Marianne’s face was hard and unforgiving as her magnified penetrating stare bored into him.
“Laugh on this, jerk!” a knee shot up to chest height with exciting flexibility, the foot angled ominously towards him with the big shapely calve muscle hanging behind the long shin. “YAH!”
With a dick-lurching shout, the lower leg snapped forwards. The ball of her foot slammed into the back of his hands like a sledgehammer driving them into his groin. He let out a chilling scream with his big mouth wide.
“It really hurts! You’ve broken something!” he wailed with tears running down his cheek.

With her beautiful long legs shining healthily in the sunshine, Marianne stood stern and masterful with hands upon her hips over the hunched-up troll.
“Good,” she stated. “Probably fractured your pubis bone,” she said coldly, fuming with anger. “Better make sure, laughing boy.”
The sight of a grown man trying to back away in terror from a slight unintimidating housewife was exciting. His cries and winces whenever he tried to move suggested she really had injured him, yet her face showed no compassion.
“HAI!” another lurch of my dick as Scott wailed in terror as a magnificent long leg shot out while the blonde leant slightly to one side, angling a side kick towards him.
The balls of her foot hammered his nuts like an express train bodily lifting him onto his toes howling in anguish. His cheeks ballooned as if he were going to spew before collapsing to ground in a prone position, making retching noises while jerking spasmodically before he stopped moving. It quite a turn-on to see her put down this creep with a few self-defence moves.

With her hands upon her slender hips, Marianne placed a foot defiantly upon the prone molester and glared at the seated man so fiercely that even he shifted uncomfortably in his seat.
“Pay for the drinks and food you had then you and your heavies can get the hell out of here!” she told him in an assertive voice.
“Do what you like with him,” he replied rising from the chair “but he owes me money.”
“Your problem not mine,” she snapped back, not lowering her steely gaze.
“Wrong,” he grinned pulling out a mobile phone. “He said you and your brother in-law would pay through the nose for what’s on here and I mean to collect.”
“Sex tape, naughty naughty,” one of my minders sniggered.
“Each of you will pay 500 quid a week. Every Friday, here, noon on the dot.”
“No. It's his debt not ours!”
“Plus whatever is in the till,” he added then began walking towards the van.
“That’s my family’s money in the float. We need that to live off!” the slim blonde looked distraught and ran in front to block his way.
“My BMW don’t run on fumes,” he said trying to get past. “Do you know who you’re dealing with?” he raised his voice.
“Yes!” she replied, her unsettling glower back with a vengeance. “You’re the man who’s going to pay up then leave before I make you.”
“You’ve got balls lady. I give you that,” he glanced at Scott's body then quipped. “More than he’s got.”

I was shocked by how a slim woman with glasses, confidently faced down the boss of these thugs. Her long but petite face with prominent flat cheekbones and small thin-lipped mouth was set in steely determination. I’d known her for years and knew that she always put her family first. Standing her ground, I found her an attractive confident woman whereas these others probably thought her a mousey frightened housewife. The man held up his phone with his thumb positioned over the touch button.
“Out of the way of my money, hot legs or this video gets posted," he told her "and you'll still owe me money or he gets hurt,” he added with a nod my way.
Rather than being scared, her face became as hard as I’ve ever seen it, giving her a glacial beauty.
"HAI!"
A beautiful long sleek smooth-skinned bare leg became a thunderbolt, rocketing effortlessly to chest height and kicking the phone right out his hands to send it flying into some bushes.
“That’s expensive!” the man was livid. “If it’s broke, it’s coming out of your arse!”.
“No!” I cried as he stepped towards her with his fists clenched but my minders stopped me.

Horror-stricken, I saw his fist fly towards her face, but she jerked swiftly to one side and it narrowly missed. Slamming his outstretched arm out of the way with one palm, Marianne drove the back of her other fist against the side of his right cheek. Sounding surprisingly solid, the punch distorted his mouth and caused his head to whip around with clenched eyes.
“So you’re the sort of man who likes hitting women?” she snarled raising her fists, looking tough.
My sister in-law wasn’t normally belligerent but adopted a fight stance as if it were natural. Her long shapely legs were askance, sensationally glistening in the sunshine.
“You’re going to regret that, bitch!” he snarled. “No-one hits me and gets away with it.”

His fist flew again but the lithe blonde stepped back, swivelling to the side so that it missed.
“HAI!”
A slender but firm forearm shot forward to slam into the back of his wrist deflecting the punch away leaving one side of his body exposed.
“YA!”
Her other fist, that had been clenched by her hip, rocketed forwards while she lent into the blow with her knees slightly bent, powering it into his exposed belly causing her calves to flex into sexy hard slabs of hard toned muscle. The blow sounded solid making him groan loudly as he sagged in the middle with his face screwed in surprise.
“YA!”
Marianne’s toned bare arms pumped as her fists exchanged positions with incredible speed, the other set of knuckles pounding his gut in the same place. That rapid right-left was audibly loud and although he desperately tried to stop doubling over, his eyes were watering and mouth tightly clamped trying to hold in his breath. His cheeks ballooned as he failed to do so, his mouth dropped open wide in agony as his breath escapes and his body creased forwards.
“YA!”
Glaring through her glasses, her lean toned arms pumped again as a fist flew to smash into the side of his jaw. His lower jaw lurched to one side distorting his mouth while his face whips towards the opposite shoulder. To my amazement, his head didn’t stop moving as he went straight down with glazed eyes to crash upon the grass. Floored by a punch from my sister in-law! I was stunned and very aroused as she glanced down at the floored man at her bare feet with smug indifference.
“Boss!” the goons cried. Before I could move, one restrained me while the other locked a nylon cable-tie around my wrists which were pulled behind me then secured to a car door handle.
“Now pay up or I’ll be happy to keep kicking your arse!” Marianne glared at the man on the ground.
I've never thought a slender woman wearing glasses could look so tough. He looked stunned, rubbing his jaw in disbelief while his eyes followed the sleek long lines of her remarkable legs. I don’t about him but I was certainly aroused at sight of the blonde towering over him with her fists raised belligerently and legs askance in a manner that showed off the shapely muscle mass of her calves and the hard edges.

I shouted a warning as the two goons rushed towards her and was surprised when she calmly turned to face them.
“Leave while you’re still standing,” the long-legged blonde told them assertively.
They sniggered, not intimidated by a slim woman much shorter and less bulky than themselves and who wore glasses. One reached out a hand to grab her. Her hands shot out like snakes seizing his wrist and, with flexes of lean muscle in her arms, sharply bent back his hand while twisting it. Forced to bend forwards, he was between her and his mate.
“HAI!”
A sleek long leg soared swiftly upwards, with a flex of calves in her other leg as she went onto her toes. The top of her foot struck his face like a hammer-blow, making the meaty shapely calves jiggle as they hung below the shin. Kicked like a football, his face snapped skywards while hard arrow headed calves flexed in her supporting leg. He had barely staggered a step back when Marianne pivoted on one heel, presenting her side to the other man, now in the line of fire.
“YA!”
With the denim shorts moulding itself tightly over the contours of her firm buttocks while her calves flexed, a leg streaked out sideways like a guided missile. The sole of her foot pounded the centre of his chest like beating a drum. With a loud gasp, he was driven back several paces with a grimace on his face by the strongly flexed sleek muscle in her outer thigh.

The first thug rushed back snarling. I was horrified as he did some intimidating martial art punches in the air but Marianne stood there calmly.
“HAA!” he spun around and blasted a blistering kick towards her head. Amazingly, she ducked low beneath the speeding foot then sprang back up.
“YA!” with a cold steely stare, she whipped around with a leg lifting.
The small denim shorts stretched tight over her crotch but didn’t hamper her amazing flexibility. With incredible speed, the back of her heel hammered the side of his neck with a solid blow that made her meaty calves quiver. He went down instantly, put in his place by the leggy blonde with glasses whose sexy long legs and bare feet were dangerous weapons! I was more than a little aroused!

The other goon was right behind, shocked by the unexpected sight of his pal on his hands and knees by the side of the dorky-looking blonde as she spun to face him.
“HAHHH!” he yelled and began to kick.
“HAI!” a limber bare leg rose and unfurled in the blink of an eye in a sideways pulse that outgunned him.
His breath gushed from his mouth in an agonised wail as the ball of a size 8 foot hammered the centre of his belly, plunging deep. Creasing right over in an instant, the kick was so powerful it blasted him right off his toes and sent him hurtling backwards while her leg remained raised with her large calve muscles and sleek thighs bulging strongly. His back slammed against a nearby sapling with such force that leaves fell all around him. It kept him standing although bent double gasping for air. I was stunned that my sister in-law could react so fast to a joint attack and fend off two men who had martial arts training!

“Oh no you don’t” Marianne growled as Scott tried to quietly sneak off with a look of horror at the sight of three men on the ground while the blonde with glasses remained standing. She cut an imposing commanding figure with tiny tight shorts emphasizing those fabulous legs, ample bust, trim figure and magnified eyes.
“You brought these monsters here!” she accused pointing a finger at him.
“It’s Jim’s fault!” he wailed.
“He was leaving when you showed up with them. So I blame you.”
I was aroused by how dominant she looked but the sight of the guys on the ground scared him more. He turned to make a run for it.
“HAI!” the sharp shout made him flinch.
The top of a foot appeared between the front of his legs as a leg swung up between them from behind, like a crowbar, to hammer his gonads in a brutally strong kick that raised him onto his toes. There was a visible lurch at the front of his trousers as her bare foot rammed his balls against his pelvis. The scum-bag screamed in agony, his bright red face screwed up in pain as he dropped to his knees clutching his groin. Falling over onto one side, he creased up and rocked back and forth moaning and weeping.
“Bad move coming back. You pig.” the stern blonde studied the result of her long legs with a dick-hardening coldness.

I yelled out as the other three men returned, approaching Marianne with violent intent. Astonishingly, she calmly adopted a classic Karate stance with her hands raised, open-palmed with fingers straight, with her legs astride which would have intimidated me while turning me on! Again I noticed how toned her arms were, and an eagerness in her face. The men moved in on her with their fists ready, wary of the bespectacled blonde.
“What Dan are you?” one asked.
“Haven’t a clue what you’re talking about. I don’t know anyone called Dan.”
“What school?” asked another looking puzzled.
“I’m not that young, I’m a blooming housewife!”
The thugs sniggered.
“School as in style of karate?”
“Just self-defence classes and Salvation Army,” she replied.
“Then you just got lucky, four-eyes. Now suffer pain,” their Boss grinned and nodded to his henchmen.

The goons approached, dwarfing the slender blonde with their tall muscular bulk.
“HUH!” one cries as a big chunky shoe suddenly arcs towards her head with unexpected flexibility for a man so heavily-built.
Not even flinching and reacting instantly, an arm flashes up to block the kick on her forearm but cries out in pain as she does so.
“HAI!”
A sudden bulge of hard sleek muscle in her outer thigh and a leg streaks out, curving around the outside of his raised leg. He yelps as the leading edge of the long shin blasts across the side of his waist like a baseball bat. By the look of the pained grimace on his face it must have really stung. Without lowering her leg, Marianne spun on one heel then powered the long shapely guided leggy missile side-ways into the chest of the second goon before his leg had barely left the ground!
“YA!”
Showing no discomfort as the bare sole of her foot pounds his chest, it hammered with such power it physically drove him staggering backwards.

Too late, their boss found himself too close to the glasses-wearing blonde with the tiny shorts and sexy long legs which she wielded like weapons. Even as he raised a fist to throw a punch, a shapely smooth-skinned leg with curvaceous hamstrings and meaty muscled calves soared high while she leant away.
“HAI!”
Slightly bent, the leg whipped around towards him, straightening as it did to curve the foot around the far side of his face with incredible reach. The top of her foot slammed across his cheek and mouth, mashing it and sending a shock wave of power rippling across his face as his head twisted violently. His knees almost gave way as he staggered uneasily clutching his face. It was astonishing how an ordinary woman with some self-defence lessons could outfight three thugs with her sexy long legs! Marianne stared at the men before her. Her hands were raised in a fight stance, looking confident and eager for more, as they groaned and glared at her.
“Call me four-eyes again!” she taunted in an exhilarated tone. “Get back up so I can kick your sorry arses back down again!”

To everyone's surprise, Scott leapt up behind her and wrapped his arms around her body just beneath her bust and held tight.
“I got her!” he cried as she wriggled and squirmed in his arms.
“Hold her, Spot, while we teach the bitch a lesson,” the boss man instructed.
With frantic determination, Marianne kept driving her rear into the obscene man’s groin while trying to bend forwards. However he clung on tight, deliberately pressing his arms upwards lifting the bottom of her breasts within her top, grinning, clearly enjoying her slender form against his. The three thugs approached grinning malevolently at their restrained prey.

All of a sudden, with a look of sheer determination, Marianne’s sleek long outer thighs flexed hard before thrusting herself back against Scott while lifting both legs, bent at the knees. For a moment, he found himself supporting the blonde wildcat off the ground as her legs kicked forwards together. The boss man got it with both barrels as her bare feet slammed solidly against his chest with such force that it knocked his breath from him while hurling him backwards. With her feet returning to the ground, she struggled to escape her captor’s arms. Managing to turn her right side towards him, a hand slid down between their bodies and he squealed as it grabbed his balls then gave them a hard squeeze.
“Who owns your balls now?” she growled.
He screamed as her forearm added a sharp twist.

Somehow Scott managed to keep hold of the struggling vixen although she in turn kept twisting his balls with prominent tendons appearing in her forearm causing cries of pain and a tormented face.
“Hello hot legs.” One of the thugs was almost upon her. “Have a fist sandwich.”
With a firm hold of the slob’s balls, a knee rose then straightened in an instant. She was fast! The sole of her foot connected with the man's upper arm part-way through its swing. He cried out as his arm jerked off-course then staggered back clutching it as if it were numb.

Releasing his nuts, Marianne seized Scott's left wrist and flung an arm up to grab hold of the top of his arm at the shoulder then thrust her shapely rear into his groin and leant forward. His expression was ecstatic as he suddenly found his dick pressing down upon her firm backside. It quickly turned to horror as the spectacle-wearing blonde threw him clean over her shoulder, flipping him helpless through the air while holding his arm, to slam his back heavily against the ground.
“HUH!” the other goon cried loudly blasting a front kick right at her. Marianne’s hands flew up, intercepting the kick then trapped his lower leg against her hip in the crook of her elbow. I had a good sight of her rounded buttocks clad in tight denim as her other arm flew out with clenched fist in a hard punch to his temple followed by a swift back-kick that swept away his remaining leg sending him sprawling to the ground.

The first thug came back looking furious.
“HUH!” a fast kick slams into the side of her head, knocking her to the ground. “Sleep now, hot legs,” he grinned crouching down and pulling back his fist.
To my surprise and his, the lower part of Marianne's body reared up from the ground stretching her long legs forward, open wide. He was just a man and couldn’t stop his eyes being channelled down the inside of those beautiful long thighs to the denim stretched over her exposed crotch. With a lustful groan and a stiff twitch in the front of his trousers, he was too late to react as those long lean thighs slid either side of his neck then snapped closed with her ankles locked behind his neck. Lying on the back of her shoulders, her slender body angled up so that his neck was trapped between the insides of her luscious thighs with his face close to her crotch! His hands flew to her lovely smooth thighs and grabbed the inside edges to try to prise them apart.
“Oi stop that!. If you leave a bruise I’ll break you!”
Tugging on her thighs, he tried to force himself to stand, dragging her onto her shoulders. In response her legs folded into a very tight-looking double figure 4 around his neck.
“Never underestimate the strength of the legs of a woman who wears glasses,” she stated as her soft skinned legs grew thicker with sleek slabs of toned thigh muscles bulging either side of his face.
“Jeez!” he cried, turning red.

Because her legs are so slim, they got right in against his neck to squeeze the carotid arteries. They might not be the most muscular female legs I’ve encountered but they are very effective at scissoring a man helpless. He realised that too as he finally got to his feet to find the blonde still hanging on with her full body weight dangling from his neck while his face went scarlet. He bent his knees trying to get his hands around her upper body to relieve the weight but she grabbed his right arm and twisted it. Panting heavily he fell to his knees, hoping to slam the top of her head against the ground but with what must be strong stomach muscles she pulled her head and shoulders up using his upper arm avoiding the impact.
“No!” he moaned as her torso fell back while her tightly locked legs forced him to bend forwards, pressing his face against the front of her shorts, compressing his diaphragm.
“How embarrassing” she sneered, giving his left cheek several quick light slaps to rub in his humiliation. “A big tough man being overpowered by a mere woman.”
He kept trying to move her legs unsuccessfully and also tried to force his torso straight to relieve the pressure on his lungs but failed as her strong legs held him firm.
“Does the feel of my smooth legs remind you that you’ve been owned by a woman?” she teased, glaring at him through the glasses which made her eyes look scary.

He was noticeably weakening and I couldn’t help noticing the stiff bulge in the front of his trousers as he succumbed to the irresistible power of her sexy legs.
“That’s it, give up. You know there’s no escape from my legs,” she taunted.
Her sleek slender long smooth thighs had become hard, toned and shiny as her outer thighs become hard slabs of muscle resembling iron plates covered in velvety smooth skin with an arrow head by her knee pointing to his humiliation.
“Look how turned on you’re getting!” she sneered, glaring at him in a chilling way through her glasses that made his stiffness lurch uncontrollably. “How pathetic. I bet you’ll cum before I knock you out.”
He looked close to swooning already from the sheer power of her legs.
“I love watching your face as I squeeze you helpless.” She kept staring at him with those magnified eyes and firmly set mouth like a strict schoolmarm. His trouser-tent was absolutely throbbing.
“Oh look! Your friends are coming to save you from a woman. How shameful,” she told him “That means time to knock your lights out. Sleep now, loser!”
Maintaining her steely glare, she placed her palms on the ground and thrust her rear up, supported by her lean toned arms. Stretching her body out horizontally with her leggy steel cage tight around his neck, his eyes just zoned out!
“I could have put you out anytime I wanted. Think on that, tough man.”
His eyelids fluttered then his whole body relaxed while making a soft groan as a rapidly growing damp patch spread at the front of his trousers where he creamed himself! He was out cold yet Marianne, with a satisfied sneering smirk, seemed reluctant to relax her devastatingly tight leggy hold around his neck.

The other hood darted in to stomp his boot down at her face as she laid upon her back. Marianne’s hands shot up and, with a cry of pain, barely managed to trap his foot before it smashed her face. Giving it a hard twist, he was sent tumbling to the ground but skilfully landed on his hands and feet like a cat.
“HAI!”
Swiftly releasing the unconscious man and bending her legs, she planted both feet on the ground then raised herself up on both arms and one foot while the other leg kicked high towards the new threat. Those lanky legs gave her incredible reach and the top of her foot sped into the underside of his jaw snapping his head right back.

His face flopped back to find himself staring at the back of Marianne’s left leg raised like a flagpole. He couldn't stop staring at its slender beauty with the large toned muscled calves and hamstrings giving it a sensational shape causing a twitching at the front of his trousers.
“HAI!”
The leg dropped, slamming her heel into the middle of his face like a hammer breaking his nose. He cried out, clutching his face while the leggy hammer lifted and swung to the side with strong arrow-headed calves flexing at the side of her supporting leg.
“HAI!”
The raised leg swung sideways, the sole of her foot slamming into the side of his face blasting it right around towards his opposite shoulder sending him to the ground, another victim of my sister in-law’s sexy dangerous legs.

Standing up she found the boss man waiting and throwing a punch at her. Marianne tried to turn out of its way but took the blow on her shoulder.
“Bastard!” she yelped.
Seizing his wrist before he could withdraw it, she turned side on while leaning away and whipped a limber leg over the top of his arm. For a nanosecond he was looking along the underside of a long expanse of bare leg to denim moulded tightly to her crotch and the bottom of firm buttock cheeks. Then the top of the foot clubbed the side of his head like a bat. Still raised, it quickly folded back at the knee, then flashed straight again to club him solidly around the side of the head.

The denim stretched tightly over her backside emphasising her tight rounded buttocks, taut hamstrings and strongly flexing heart-shaped calves as she relentlessly pumped her leg high with unwavering stamina and flexibility landing a series of blinding loud head-knockers while holding onto his wrist. I was highly aroused to watch my amazing sister in-law effortlessly unleash a devastating storm of high-speed flexible kicks that sent shock waves rippling across his cheeks and distorted his mouth while his face kept jerking around with glazed eyes.
“YA!”
Marianne’s sleek but strong thighs powered an almighty high side-kick into the air with such speed and power that the sole of her foot slammed into his jaw, blasting his head right back over his shoulders spraying broken teeth and blood. He hit the ground even before the sexy but dangerous leg had even reached the peak of its ascent.
+++
“I suppose you want me to free you?” a soft feminine voice startled me. Looking around I was astonished to see a tall slim woman, around 6 foot 3 inches tall, dressed in a trendy version of a nun’s habit with a hip length tailored jacket that emphasised an eye-catching long inverted triangular upper body with a fair-sized bust and a white wimple around her face with a black veil attached. A black skirt with large pleats fell to just below her knees below which were slender well-shaped lower legs sheathed in black fishnets with a small diamond-shaped mesh and black soft low-heeled shoes.
“Reverend Mother, Please help my sister in-law.”
“She’s doing pretty well on her own. You should have more faith in her,” the smoulderingly handsome mature woman told me.
Her small eyes studied me over a long slender nose, with slightly flared nostrils set in a pleasant oval-shaped face of clear complexion and a thin-lipped mouth while standing regimentally straight with wide shoulders.
“Please. She’s outnumbered.” I begged.
She looked down at me with chin slightly raised giving her an air of command and a smug look of superiority with a smouldering severity that was very sexy.
“If she gets into difficulty I’ll help her,” she replied. “Lucky for you I felt like a stroll this way.”
In her hands appeared a small pair of scissors which were used to cut my restraints. I then found an expensive looking phone thrust into my hands.
“You should delete the video that man took of the two of you and any copies he may have made into the Cloud.”
How did she know that? How long had she been here?
+++
The first goon was back and shocked as a series of fast punches were blocked before Marianne grabbed the front of his shirt then pulled him close. He wailed in agony as a naturally tanned leg drove a knee hard against his stomach. No matter how tough he thought he was it wasn’t enough as her knee plunged deep into his gut, flattening his diaphragm, violently ripping the air from his lungs as it continued with unstoppable momentum into his body, lifting him onto his toes. Clutching his belly and unable to stop doubling-over before the sexy man-destroying legs, he was completely at her mercy which wasn’t there.
“HAI!”
His eyes went wide with fear as a sleek long shiny toned thigh rose before him, bent at the knee trailing a fast rising long shin with a shapely calve hanging beneath it. In a split second that lovely feminine instrument of destruction had risen high. The delightful curve of the top of her foot blasted the underside of his jaw, kicking it upwards at tremendous speed snapping his face skywards in an instant while her foot ascended above him like a marvellous shaped flagpole. He clutched his jaw but her leg was already falling, folding as it did. There was a scream as the sole of her foot stomped the side of his left knee with a loud cracking sound as it folded instantly and he collapsed to one knee.

Grabbing his head by the hair with her right hand, Marianne jerked it back hard while her left rose with fingers stiff and against each other like a blade.
“HAI!”
Arcing down at an angle the edge of her hand slashed between the top of his chest and the underside of his jaw to deliver a chop against his throat. His eyes went wide and a croak escaped his lips before tumbling forwards to the ground.
“Wasn’t that dangerous?” I remarked to Mother Superior Jacqueline Stone.
“A blow to the throat could be fatal,” she replied.

My dick was rigid as my sister in-law became this masterful action woman turning to face the boss man with his henchmen destroyed. I felt alarm at the glint of a blade in his hand as it thrust towards her. Marianne reacted instinctively.
“HAI!”
Her left forearm slammed against the wrist that held the knife then her other hand drove against the back of his elbow, causing him to drop the knife with a cry. Moving smoothly, she seized the wrist with both hands and twisted his arm forcing him to bend towards her, yelping in discomfort. He eyed the lithesome blonde’s long legs right before his eyes with a mix of longing and fear.
“HAI!"
Right before his terrified eyes, a leg soared upwards. The top of her foot pounds his mouth, blasting his head clean out of it’s way as if kicking a ball. Under her soaring flexible leg, his legs begin to give way beneath him. However the vengeful blonde kept hold on his twisted arm preventing him from falling.
“YAH!”
A balled fist punches straight against the back of his elbow. He screams as his arm breaks with a nasty cracking sound.
“Play with knifes and you’ll get hurt,” the stern blonde sneered in a cold unsympathetic tone standing victorious over the man on the ground clutching his broken elbow sobbing in pain.
“Pay the bill!” she demands glaring down at him.

Without warning, she dropped on top of him with one knee driving into his lower gut. His breath explodes violently from his mouth and his upper body lurched upwards, lifting his head from the ground to be met by a hard bruising punch swinging down from above. She looked down at him, her blue eyes magnified by her spectacles adding a chilling glare, her small thin-lipped mouth set firm above a deep but narrow chin.
“Everyone has to pay. So do you,” she stated, her eyes boring into his.
He was clearly frightened of this leggy arse-kicking housewife! With a fist pulled back ready to let rip with another punch, I was excited to see an area of hardness swell around her biceps. Still maintaining that steely magnified glare with her fists raised poised to strike, Marianne looked incredibly dominant and tough which I found very sexy and had the urge to rush over and kiss that small mouth passionately. Most men would find her a bit mousey and plain but I found her attractive, especially right now after kicking the stuffing out of four men.
“Wallet,” she demands.
Without waiting for a response, her fists blazed in a quick right-left, landing hard blows against his cheeks.
“You wanted to play tough man,” she sneered, her eyes glaring in cold anger. “But housewives are toughest of all.”
There was a lurch in his groin area then her fists struck again, one after the other. Each was a strong solid punch with loud sounds of impact against his face. If I punched like that I would have to stop because of sore knuckles, but it didn’t seem to bother her as she kept on slugging his face which became a mess of bruises and blood. I was shocked by how brutal this infuriated woman was.

The face battering stopped and he looked up, visibly shaken, to see the blonde in glasses with a knee on his chest, totally in control and still glaring down at him.
“Not even your thugs could save you from a housewife trying to earn a living.”
Her lips were pursed in barely concealed fury. He trembled at the sight of her raised fists ready for more face-busting punishment. To my surprise, a tent quickly rose at the front of his trousers.
“Money, now! or find out what hurt really feels like. HAI!”
He cowers as a fist streaks down towards his face. Except the knuckles don’t hit but come within millimetres of his nose. He groaned while his trouser tent lurched then turned sopping wet. It kept twitching as she glared at him with a tight victorious smirk of a woman who men didn’t usually look twice at, causing a man to cream himself.
“Well?” she asked.

Beaten and shamed, he takes out his wallet under her baleful glare. Snatching it from his hands, she opens it and takes out a wad of notes.
“What?” she glared, challenging him to object. “This will cover the stress you caused or do you want to argue?” she asked leaning over him with one leg bent at the knee and the other pressing down on his belly. His eye went wide in horror as she drew back her right fist.
“HAI!”
With a hard flex of sleek toned muscle, her fist plunged downwards faster than he could scream. Her knuckles drove solidly into his throat. A horrid croak escaped his lips then his body jerked before flopping still upon the ground.
“I didn’t think so,” she stated then stood up with one foot on the man’s still body.

The sight of my sister in-law, the only one left standing with 4 beaten guys on the ground was highly arousing. Part of me wanted to rush over and make mad passionate love to her there and then!
“Haven’t you sorted out that phone yet?” Mother Superior asked.
“I’ve done it,” I told her, handing it back.
“Jim!” Marianne shouted. “Can you clear up here? I’m just going to take this scumbag for a word in the woods.”
Oddly she didn’t remark about the nun standing next to me. Looking at the bodies on the ground, I had no idea what I was going to do with them.
“I’m sure the novices will want to hear their confessions,” the handsome mature holy woman told me with a wink.

At first I couldn’t see who Marianne meant until I saw Scott crawling on his hands and knees trying to keep low and get away. He was so focussed on escape he never noticed the smouldering angry leggy blonde in small shorts creeping up behind him then crouching low as she got close. The beady little eyes behind his glasses widened in horror as a hand grabbed the back of his shirt around the scruff of the neck and an arm swung up between his legs and took firm grip of his nuts from behind. He squealed as the long slender claw-like fingers squeezed.
“Stand up you little fungus,” she ordered in a stern voice, trying to haul him up by the scruff of his shirt and his balls at the same time.
I was excited to see her arms thicken around her biceps into a definite hard bulge, she had definitely put on a bit of muscle and it looked great on her!

The pratt wasn’t co-operating and I saw the tendons stand out as Marianne twisted her hand, rotating his scrotum a good 180 degrees! He screamed blue murder as she twisted his balls so tightly within his trousers, a grotesque ball formed in her clenched hand. It looked exceedingly painful and he had tears running down his red big blotchy cheeks.
“Stand up before I twist them off,” she commanded like a very stern schoolmarm with an air of superiority. With that gross bulbous thing in her vice-like grip, he had no choice and wept openly. I had no sympathy, he’d always been a waste of space and hadn’t improved with age.
“Stop please I beg you” he whimpered, doing an idiotic dance of pain as she maintained her cruel grip.
“Not as easy as you thought to rape me is it, you scum?” she snarled with barely suppressed rage then released his balls.
“Jim, me old mucker. Me old mate,” he pleaded with that cunning trickster voice, trying to take a step towards me but the glaring blonde blocked his way.
“It’s not my fault, it’s his, trust me,” he cowered trying to back away.
“I wouldn’t trust you as far as I can throw you,” she told him. “And believe me that’s a long way.”

Marianne’s hands darted out to seize the front of his shirt then lifted a leg bent at the knee to plant the sole of the foot against the front of his groin and quickly fell back pulling him down with her. As her back hit the ground her outstretched arms and bent leg were all that were supporting him above her. In a continuous move, her leg straightened causing his body to follow its forward momentum while the lovely long leg continued to move like the hand of a clock towards her head, astounding me again with her flexibility. Scott yelped as he went flying rapidly over the blonde as she lay on the ground beneath him with her foot in his groin until propelled away. Hurtling away helplessly, his legs flipped over his head before his back crashed against the ground some distance away from the spectacled woman.
“How about that?” she asked getting gracefully back to her feet. “I guess it’s thanks to you that and your failed rape that I took up self-defence.”
She began to stroll towards him with a menacing glare as he lay breathless on his back. He looked terrified. Her long shapely legs were magnificent in those tiny shorts, her toned outer thighs and calves, a thing of beauty flexing with every step.
“Not that I’m going to thank you,” she told him with an air of arrogance as she stood over the creep with her hands on her hips.
“Leave me alone,” he whimpered then tried to scramble to his feet.
“Like you left me alone?” she snapped back angrily “I never want to see your ugly puffy beady-eyed face again.”

Scott went to run but the pain in his pubic bone made him stop with a cry. With a fierce glare through her glasses and a determined expression, Marianne stepped towards him and a knee shot up to chest height with the denim stretching tight over the shapely contours of her backside.
“HAI!”
The lower leg flew up in a heartbeat with the semi-teardrop shaped calves swinging below. The impact was loud as the sole of her size 8 foot powered straight into the middle of his face. It struck like a mallet, with similar results. His mouth was mashed and distorted underfoot, cutting his lips upon his own teeth, while a gruesome crunch of nose cartilage started a nose bleed. Her unstoppable foot continued to soar skyward, blasting his face towards the sky. Wailing, he staggered back clutching his face while her foot dropped swiftly back to the ground.

No sooner had the foot touched the ground than a stern-faced focussed Marianne stepped forward while her other leg took off like a bat out of hell.
“HAI!”
Barely a blur, it flew up bent at the knee to chest height then whipped straight while the lower leg streaked upwards. The top of her fast-moving foot slammed into the underside of his jaw with an audible gnash of teeth. His head whipped right back over his shoulders as if she had high-kicked a punchball. He staggered back again in a daze, no match for her long shapely legs.
“There’s no-one to save you now!” she stated as once again her leg returned swiftly to the ground and she stepped forward without breaking her stride. With a hard focussed glare, she turned to one side and leant away slightly.
“HAI!”
A long shapely leggy rocket lanced out sideways rising swiftly with sleek bulges of strength in her thighs. The sole of her foot was like the hammer of the Gods brutalising his face and snapping back his head hard while his glasses fell away in broken pieces, driving him back some more.
“Marianne, that’s enough! He’s finished. Leave him!” I yelled, disturbed by the violence, but she was too focussed on vengeance.

Kicking and stepping with alternate legs, Marianne moved steadily forwards without breaking stride in a walk of destruction with cold baleful fury in a hard emotionless face. She must have really thick hard corns on the soles of her feet to keep kicking a man in the face like that without showing any discomfort! His features disintegrated in a relentless hail of fast powerful kicks that ruthlessly pulverised his face beyond recognition. His face was so badly destroyed that she began slamming high kicks around the sides of his head while steadily driving him back. I’d seen her do something like this before with alternating kicks to the gut but this was a whole new and more brutal level.
“Marianne, please stop!” I begged.

With blood staining his t-shirt, he could barely stand but her whiplash kicks drove him further into the woods.
“EEEEYAH!” Marianne screamed.
Pivoting on one foot and leaning to one side, her other leg rose bent at the knee behind her in a high spinning back kick that stretched her shorts tight across her crotch. The sole of her foot pounded his ruined face so hard, a gruesome explosion of blood erupted beneath it, as it powered his back up against a tree trunk.
“YA!”
A long lean leg kicked out again, the sole of her foot pounding his chest with ribs audibly breaking. With absolute fury on her face she did it again and again until he was bleeding profusely from the mouth and having difficulty breathing.
“She’s killing him. I have to intervene,” the statuesque Mother Superior remarked.
As much as I disliked him, I had to agree.
“Enough!” she said in a firm loud voice.

Marianne stopped to glare at the Holy woman while Scott slid down the tree trunk to his knees.
“Butt out, sister!” she shouted then got behind the creep to throw an arm around his throat and clamp her other hand on the side of his head.
I thought she was going to put him in a sleeper hold, until her arms tensed for something with a harsh snarl on her face.
“STOP!” a female voice commanded. One that Marianne had no choice but to obey as another robed figure with a black cowl entered the clearing. “Break his neck and you will have his death on your conscious!”
“This monster tried to rape me once and came back to do it again.” my sister in-law glared at the newcomer with tears swelling in her eyes. “God knows how many others he’s done it too.”
”God knows his sins and believe me, he’s done much more than that,” stated Mother Jackie, also staring at the other robed woman, her body tensing for action.
“You’re going to tell me to forgive him. Well I can’t!” Marianne protested.
“Who said anything about forgiveness?” Angel said from the depths of her cowl.

Regaining some of his senses, Scott trembled in fear at the robed women.
“Killer nuns” he moaned through his ruined mouth.
How had he heard about them? He was so terrified, he tried to get to his feet to flee on legs that didn’t seem to work.

The Mother Superior quickly stepped forwards, her right knee whipped to waist height, her skirt rising to reveal slender legs sheathed in black nylon fishnets.
“HAI!”
A leg flashed down to stomp her foot into the back of his left knee, collapsing his leg and pinning it by her foot in the bend of his knee.
“HAI!”
A sharp chop to his throat.
“HAI!”
A black pulse arced around and slammed the top of her foot into his face hurling him back against the tree trunk.
“HAI!”
The leg pumped again, stomping the foot into his battered face, ruining it further.
“Stay!” she told his still body.
“So much for peace and love,” Angel remarked and getting a hard scowl in response.
“Killer Nuns?” Marianne asked looking at me in disbelief. “You mean the ones who…”
“Let’s just say Jim did us a favour and there is an uneasy truce between us,” Mother Jackie interjected.
“I’m not a killer nun,” added Angel.
“No, you’re an abomination!”
“OK, calm down both of you,” I told them, stepping between the lethal robed women. “I want to know why you’re both here. It can’t be coincidence.”
“No, something drew us all here,” Angel said, slipping on a pair of leather gloves.
“You’d better use plenty of hand-gel and shower down well, dear,” Mother Jackie told Marianne staring at Scott’s body. “He’s probably riddled with the virus and doesn’t care how many he infects.”

Angel bent elegantly at the knees, with a high slit in her robe opening to allow movement, to pick a phone from the ground.
“It fell from his pocket when you were kicking seven hells from him,” she told Marianne. She fiddled with the phone then said “It’s not locked, Now what were you looking at...oh!”.
Myself and Mother Jackie moved closer, acutely aware of the uneasy tension between them.
“Demonautica, what’s that?” I asked seeing an unfamiliar app on the screen.
“Nothing good comes of meddling with demons” Mother Jackie said.
“It’s just a treasure hunt game by the look of it,” I remarked.
“No. She’s right,” Angel surprised me. “People using this app get themselves in all sorts of trouble, even death”.
“And possession” the Mother Superior added and Angel nodded.
“Let’s see what intent he put in to follow.” She selected a menu item which brought up another screen.
“You always were a pratt, Scott!” she stared at the figure on the ground. “Don’t pretend to be unconscious. You’re breathing too fast. Intent: Jim Priest revenge.” She laughed. “Didn’t you learn about punctuation? Or were you too busy sniffing glue and eyeing little girls with bad intent?” she mocked. “You thought it would bring revenge on Jim who’s done nothing wrong to you but without grouping it’s led you to his sister in-law to take revenge on you for trying to rape her and to the Mother Superior to take revenge for you failing The Covenant of the Holy Messiah.”
I gave the Holy woman a questioning look.
“He and his rich master were meant to get the ancient decoding device. That’s all in the past now,” she said.
“He’s been hanging around me that long?” I exclaimed and she nodded.

Angel selected another screen then was about to close it.
“Stop! What’s that?” I stared at a strange forbidding symbol on the screen.
“Just a home screen.” she said.
“It looks familiar. I’ve seen it before.” I told her.
“Persian. Associated with demonology but I couldn’t say exactly what offhand,” Mother Jackie added.
“You’re not seriously saying demons wrote a phone app?” I scoffed.
“Their ultra-rich followers, Yes,” Angel answered.
I got her to take a screen shot and send it to our phones then delete the call logs.
“You better turn it off and remove the battery,” I told her “In case it can be used to track your location.”
“People have claimed they’ve been followed, even that it listens to their conversations!” Angel exclaimed then powered down the device and took the back off to remove the battery.

There was a loud snap followed by a chilling scream. I looked around to see Scott on his feet hunched over as Marianne applied an armlock with his arm unnaturally bent back.
“He tried to get away while you were having a chat with your girlfriends” she said.
The creep looked at Angel and frowned.
“Susan? Susan K..”
Before he could finish Angel swiftly stepped towards him and launched a blistering high kick. The sole of her foot slammed into his throat and hurled him bodily up against the tree trunk, pinning him against it with her foot on his throat. Her skirt fell back to reveal sexy long legs sheathed in sheer black nylons. Her calves flexed becoming quite rocky and defined as they exerted a pressure through the foot. Scott clutched at her ankle with one hand and choking beneath her foot.
“You’re not worthy enough to say my name,” she growled, leaning forward to remove his hand with a loud snap of fingers. “How about my revenge on you for selling me out to military intelligence just to spite Jim?”
“What are you talking about?” I asked.
“This creep alerted Project Gabriel to my whereabouts and your mother to break us up,” she replied but I couldn’t remember that.

Reaching with her other hand, Angel grabbed his sleeve then ripped it right off exposing a scar-ridden arm.
“You’re a junkie. A complete waste of space,” she said. “I doubt you have a usable vein left. Shall I tell you your future?” she sounded really angry “You are going to die horribly, alone in agony in the immediate future due to your drug abuse and no-one will shed a tear for you.”
She glared at him as she applied more pressure with her foot as he made horrible choking noises.
“That’s enough, eh, Angel,” the Holy woman told her.
The lovely but deadly leg lowered and his body flopped to the ground.
“Is he dead?” I asked.
“No, but he will soon wish he was,” she replied turning to face Mother Jackie.
“Please will you suffer him unto The Lord?”
“Oh indeed, he will suffer. I promise you that,” Mother Jackie replied.
“Jim, take care of your sister in-law. She’s had a harrowing experience and needs your support,” Angel told me “I’ll help the Reverend Mother remove this creep”.
“And safely dispose of that phone. You can’t leave it here for others to find,” Mother Jackie added.
“OK, but no catfighting” I warned.
“I’m sure you would enjoy that,” Angel said, causing a smile on the usually stern face of Mother Superior. “Very well we promise.”

Nervous of being over-familiar I tentatively went to put a comforting arm around Marianne’s shoulder to guide her from the woods but was surprised when she snuggled into it and cuddled close with the side of her face against my chest. “You were amazing,” I told her as we walked back towards the burger-van. “Like a real action hero.” she chuckled at that.

The thugs and their car had gone, no doubt collected by the nuns from the convent to practice their deadly skills upon.
“What about your girlfriends? I saw the way you looked at them,” she asked.
“It’s a long story but Scott wasn’t kidding when he called the Mother Superior a Killer Nun.”
“Do you fancy her or the other one more than me?”
“You’re my sister in-law. I’m not meant to fancy you,” I replied as we arrived at the van.
“In that case you’re going to help me put away the tables and chairs and tidy up,” she faced me with a stern look magnified by her glasses, trying to look tough again and I loved it. “Or do you want to make something of it?”
“Oh Lord, you really turn me on when you’re like this,” I groaned.

I knew I was in trouble as Marianne turned her side into me to slip her right arm beneath my left arm and around me to grip my back while seizing the back of my upper arm with her other hand. Her denim-clad backside thrust into my groin, reigniting my hard-on, as she leant sharply forwards forcing me to bend with her. My feet left the ground and, in excitement, I felt my groin riding her hip. It all happened so fast. One moment I was in close contact with her lovely body looking past her bust at the ground, The next, I was upside down, frightened of falling on my head before flipping over. I slammed against the grass verge on my side, because she still held my wrist, winding me and leaving my head spinning from the speed of the throw.

I felt a foot and a shin press against the back of my neck. Sitting down quickly close to my side, Marianne draped a leg across my throat while pulling the back of my arm between her long smooth inner thighs. For a moment I thought she was putting me in a side arm-bar until I realised my head was resting on her other leg. With the back of my elbow levered over her crotch I felt her ankles lock behind my head. Looking along the long lean bare legs from somewhere around her knees I saw them grow thicker as her sleek outer thighs flexed to exert a strong pressure upon the sides of my neck that had me straining with my face burning red within seconds.
“Do I really have to get rough with you to make you do as you’re told?” she asked as her sexy legs squeezed.
I quickly tapped on the side of the leg that was on top of my neck crushing down.
“Oh come on, Jim!” she exclaimed “I’m barely squeezing!”
Wow she can really power it on with those sexy legs and knowing she was just playfully letting off steam made it more exciting.
“I’ve just beaten up a load of guys and I’m horny as hell.”

I gasped as a hand stole to the bulge growing at the front of my trousers and had a good feel which just made it even harder. She gave me a wicked smile then released my wrist and briefly opened her legs to push my arm out of the way. Reaching down to grab my head she pulled it all the way up to the apex of her legs until my face was right against the crotch of her shorts!
“The victor takes the spoils,” she told me scissoring my face against her crotch.
To my surprise she raised her right arm horizontally to her shoulder and bent her forearm in with clenched fist in a sign of victory. I was amazed and aroused to see the slim arm thicken and a small bulging mound of muscle appear. It looked pretty darn solid and suspected it could give me a tough time in an arm-wrestle! My dick was absolutely throbbing.
“Now get in the back of that blooming van, before I kick you there, and you know that I can. Then you are going to give me a ruddy good seeing to!”
She leant forward and gave me a deep kiss that broke my resistance. There are some things in life that you shouldn’t do, such as make love to your sister in-law, but sometimes your carnal desires overrule all common sense.
+++
The man faced the alluring mature woman, his eyes unable to stop taking in her stunning feminine form which was at least 6 foot 5 tall, slim with amazing long legs. He was a man with an income that exceeded that of most countries, accustomed to resisting the seductions of gold-diggers. Yet even he couldn’t stop his eyes from running over the hour-glass figure with an eye-catching large bust. The top buttons on her low-cut blouse were were undone revealing a large amount of generously curvaceous cleavage.
“Your feminine allure will not work on me, your ladyship,” he lied.
She changed the position of her long legs, crossing them with a swish of nylon. He cursed his eyes for staring at them drawn by the movement.
“I wouldn’t even think of it” the woman’s cultured English tones replied with her gaze locked on him and the slightest of smirks. “So why am I here?”
“The descendant of the accursed Priest has the key and the map. I want them. Bring them to me.”
“Why? We’re not exactly on the same side.”
“You have form in dealing with him.”
“How do you know he has them?”
“Information collected by the Demonautica app tells me so,” he told her. “It leads the gullible to go where we want and feeds data back to us. The more they play the more they become addicted, in more ways than one.”
“What do I get out of it?”
“You get to live,” he smiled, it was the smile of a predator. “Our plague alters human DNA that will turn them into willing slaves when the old Demons return. Bring me those items and you will receive the antidote.”
The smile he gave her was truly shocking and made her shiver with disgust.
“I’ll consider it,” she replied eager to get away.
“Don’t take too long, your Ladyship. Only the chosen few will escape slavery or worse,” he grinned.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jimp For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Apr-21, 16:41
Points: 3,963, Level: 26 Points: 3,963, Level: 26 Points: 3,963, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Sister In-Law goes ballistic at the Burger-Van

Awesome

Tags
self-defence, sister in-law