Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Sep-16, 19:06
Points: 14,355, Level: 52 Points: 14,355, Level: 52 Points: 14,355, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,196 Times in 132 Posts
Default Destroyed by Celebrities in Mixed Wrestling: Results from MP

I've been doing a series of celebrity mixed wrestling polls on misterpoll and thought it would be more appropriate to post the results and stories here.

Here's the latest results from all my polls in csv format:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

And here's a document of every written answer I've ever received, from single words to full fledged stories:

This update is also the final one I'm doing that contains maledom, since most answers seem to be of the maledom variety and I'd rather encourage female victories. With some exceptions maledom answers will be scrubbed from all future updates.

My misterpoll account is in my signature, check it out for updated polls!

Most recent poll is a new 2v1 poll which includes the often requested Chloe Moretz, Annasophia Robb, Scarlett Johansson, Sarah Hyland, Pamela Anderson and more:

I also try to turn some of the answers into captions, you can view them on my thread in the art section or check out my deviantart page: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Here's a sample of some the stories people have written:

Vs 21-24 year old Sofia Vergara, She is wearing a thong and is also wearing thigh high socks with a bikini top. When she sees her opponent She smiles and thinks about what all the screaming you'll do after the match. It's a Strip wrestling match each of them are wearing 3 pairs of clothing (Sophia has panties over a thong) A small audience has gathered around the boxing ring as They hold a arm wrestling match and a test of strength. Sophia won both. The fight starts because The man wanted a piece of her butt, however he can only get it if he can out wrestle her! She flaunts her body, flexes her muscles, makes fun of his body and Prepares her legs for the match by squeezes a large price of wood and snapping it in two! Sophia throws him down and scissors him! He breaks it and crawls away! she bear hugs him and her hair is pulled. She throughs him down and grapevine pins him! He struggles and she smothers him and he submits. She does a victory pose and strips him naked! She called him pathetic and also said "is the big bad man losing to the sexy little? How said. He said "but, I'm strong" and he said "your a big strong... Girl!" Sophia stripped him and kicked his nuts. Sophia forces him to admit he's weaker than her. He's knocked out with Broken nuts and injured ribs and neck! She smiles for the cameras and says "I whooped his sorry butt!"

Vs. 21-24 year old Alyssa Milano who wears a tank top and yoga pants. She laughs at him as they wrestle at the gym as they prove to be physically even. The match starts because He's a cocky prick. A series of scissors holds are used by the celebrity as she toys with her opponent. Easily moving from hold to hold is taunting enough. She lets her legs do her talking and squeezes him out with a headscissor. She leaves him embarrassed but physically okay, when interviewed she says "It ended up like so many of my other matches. I really find it odd that people still challenge me".

Vs Jennifer Love Hewitt in a bikini in thong. A large audience watches the MMA match up as She scissors him and he is out cold. She breaks his nuts leaving him a knocked out crying mess.

Vs Jennifer Lawrence in a bikini. At the pool She laughs because he's out of shape but not exactly fat. The man is her boyfriend 2 years older than her. In Arm wrestling Jennifer almost breaks her boyfriends arm. The fight starts because The boyfriend refuses to lick Jennifer's feet. She flexes her muscles, flaunts her body, makes fun of his and grinds up against him. Jennifer Lawrence punches and kicks him in the chest and flabby belly a lot. He falls on the floor and she headscissors him and camel clutches him and grapevine and bodyscissors him into submission and breastsmothers him. She made him confess to being weaker and inferior and finally worship her feet. She poses over him, facesits him, breastsmothers him, spanks him and forces him to be her slave.

Vs Doctor Who Companions Clara (Jenna-Louise Coleman) & Amy Pond (Karen Gillian) The leggy Amy Pond devastates the guy in a head-scissor. As Amy continues to use her amazing legs to hold the guy in place, Clara pilots the TARDIS to prehistoric times and kicks the guy out, she says "run you clever boy!" Then the whooshing is heard as the TARDIS is returned to Gallifrey. The Doctor insists on rescuing the guy, but as a compromise he is dumped into modern times to be Clara's slave.

Finally Here's a Evangeline Lilly as Janet/ The Wasp story I wrote for another poll on request:

"Com'on pussy!" Janet slams her fist into your nose. You stagger back as she bounces around on her heels, her fist raised waiting for you to strike. You swing of her but she weaves left and lands a hard right to your jaw then follows with an uppercut planting you on your ass. In hindsight grabbing her ass wasn't the best opener.

"Loser, think I'm going to let you touch my ass? This is for all the girls who were too timid to do anything!" Her leg wallops you in the balls. You scream and clutch at them only for Janet to pop you in the face and knock you onto your back. "How's it feel to have the shit punched out of you by a girl? A oh so short girl? In fact how's it feel to be beneath her?" She plants her foot on your chest and glares down into your eyes. "So much for those pussy ass muscles mr. wannabe tough guy. Who are you kidding, you look like fucking shrimp. How about I come down to your size? Make it a fair fight? Hmm?"

FLASH! You're nearly blinded by a bright light as a 6in tall Janet stands eye level with you. You're in total shock, but before you can utter a syllable Janet jumps on your stomach and races around you unleashing a barrage of stinging kicks and punches. You flail around like a mad man, unable to touch her as her fist connects all over your body. You try to stand but Janet activates her wings and starts bruising up your face. Your own ill timed slap leaves a mark on your cheek. Janet fires a kick to your shin which once again puts you on your ass. A swift kick to your cheek shatters the bone and leaves you sobbing uncontrollably. "You crying baby? Ha! I made you cry. A tiny sexy girl beat you to tears, fucking pussy." She laughs and keeps kicking until you finally bolt up. Enraged you stomp at her but she effortless dodges and cartwheels out of danger. " Look at you, the big fucking baby can't beat a 6in girl?" She socks you in the face. "Is your wiener the only 6in thing you can beat? If its even that." She hovers in front of you, arms folded with a cocky ass grin. You swing at her but she dives down and pantses you. She flies between your legs and grabs your boxers tearing them into a painful wedgie. You yelp, scream and fall onto your face. Janet breaks into a laughing fit; her face turns bright red until she's gasps for air. She's unaware that you've stood back up and barely has time to regain her composure before you snatch her out of the air. Your hand clenches tight around her ass, your thumb flicking off her wings then moving around to her boobs. "Not so cocky now bitch." Furious, Janet bites your thumb drawing blood. You howl in pain and release Janet who flips to a soft landing.

"You think you can touch me with those grubby little hands? Break my wings? Cowardly pussy boy wimp, you're dead, a walking corpse." Janet fires a powerful kick to your shins then uppercuts your balls; you double over in pain. FLASH Janet, now full size lands an elbow to the back of your skull. FLASH she turns tiny as you collapse and kicks in your other cheek. You scramble to your feet. FLASH full size Janet socks you in the teeth. FLASH tiny Janet pounds you in the knees. FLASH Janet sends a kick to your ass. FLASH Janet switches back and forth pummeling you into a bloody pulp, whenever you're about to topple she switches sides and sizes keeping you upright with her punches and kicks. FLASH full size Janet leaps into the air and turns small; she lands on our shoulder and wraps her legs around your neck. FLASH her weight sends you toppling to the floor with her thighs and crotch pressed against your face, suffocating you. She squeezes hard, her legs cracking your skull. FLASH A moment away from passing out she's tiny again; as you gasp for air she kicks in your teeth knocking them down your throat. "No chomping now." She cartwheels onto your face and shoves herself down your throat, her feet prod deep into your windpipe as she manages to fit herself in waist deep. You want to scream but all you can do is look on in terror as she gags you with her whole body. You try to bite her but find your lack of teeth insufficient. "You going to gum me to death? Ha ha, big wimp. Can't do anything can you?" She taunts spinning herself around, her legs and feet damaging your throat. You exhale hard through your nose trying to blow her out. Janet responds with her fist breaking it. A pool of tears and blood rushes out to meet her; she flips out of your mouth back to the floor.

"Ugh, get your digesting filth off me." She grimaces slapping off your drool. Janet watches you stagger to your feet "Bet that was a little too fun for you wasn't it? Having my perfect ass in your mouth? Quite a story to tell, that is if you could talk." You swat at her but miss. You swat again and again but Janet nimbly dances out of the way. As your hand impacts the concrete once again, Janet leaps on it, she digs her heel in hard and stomps your hand leaving a massive bruise. You pull back and cry, your chapped eyes stinging. Janet jumps onto your ankle. FLASH full size her weight crushes down, snapping your ankle in two. You scream and piss yourself in terror and pain, then slip in your own puddle of tears. You land hard on your face, disorientated and too badly injured to stand.

You try and claw away from Janet, your one good hand drags you for the only exit as Janet watches with smirk on her face. "You running away from a girl? What a wimp. Wait till I tell everyone about this, they'll all laugh at you of course." You keep crawling, you're almost there, you reach out for the handle when your hear a pair of heels clacking being you. Janet kicks you in the ribs knocking you onto your back. She chuckles, stands over your face and jiggles her spandex clade ass. "This is what you were after isn't it? Well here you go!" She jumps up and her ass careens toward your face! FLASH Tiny Janet lands ass fist on your eye socket, squishing and popping it to a useless pulp. She extends a leg over your broken nose and chops her foot directly into your other eye, over and over until you're completely blind. You swing your hand at her but Janet catches you at the wrist. She strains to hold you arm in check. FLASH Janet's now enormous and toned ass engulfs your head and nearly flattens your skull. She twist your wrist back breaking it. She grinds herself on your skull for several minutes then stands up and laughs at your twitching broken body. "I think you learned you're lesson, you better hope the paramedics get here in time, but don't expect me to call." You blubber out a plea for mercy but Janet only smirks as she exits the door and closes it behind her.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Garpth For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-16, 22:08
Last Achievements

Default Re: Destroyed by Celebrities in Mixed Wrestling: Results from MP

Newest update gathered a couple days ago; 21 poll csv in one zip file:

As stated before this update only includes femdom. If anyone runs into issues with the rows appearing too large in excel all you need to to is select everything then unselect wrap text. I kept running into that issue earlier and it was driving me insane.

Newish poll, Wrestling Mila Kunis:

Also of interest may be a couple of older polls, idea behind these is that you pick an actress and a role she played or alternatively a roll you wished she played and determine how she'd do against a weak male.

Wrestling Actresses as Film Characters:

Wrestling Actresses as Tv Characters:
Old 01-Dec-16, 21:10
Last Achievements

Quick update, I've gotten several suggestions to do a Felicity Jones poll so I went ahead and launched one:

Also posted a Felicity Jones caption to my thread in the art section!
Old 04-Jan-17, 21:16
Last Achievements

For anyone who was a fan of the old Britney Spears and Guy tag team polls made another, Celebrity Tag Team Wrestling 4:

Teams in this one are Britney & Guy vs Bella Thorne & Emily Ratajkowski, Alba & Biel, Lawrence & Emma Stone, Khloe K & Kylie K, Sara Jean & Megan Fox.

Had a few great answers lately, here's a couple of them:

You call Mila Kunis totally flat, making fun of her lack of her flat chest and flat butt. She looks you over and says "Pity I can't say the same for you, fat boy. Your ugly man tits need a bra, and your big mouth needs to be shut permanently." Mila easily incapacitates you with a brutal elbow to the jaw. She then strips your pants off and spanks you nearly a hundred times, until your ass is red and raw. You sob and beg for mercy, but Mila shuts you up by grinding her tight ass in your face. She takes off her bra and forces you into it, laughing and stomping on you until you're broken at her feet. Mila decides to finish you off with a brutal headscissors, sitting on your chest and wrapping her legs around your neck. She cracks your skull like a walnut between her powerful thighs, then leaves your broken corpse behind without a second thought.

You hurl an insult at Emma Watson but she only rolls her eyes. "Is that really the best you've got? I'm honestly not offended or annoyed... I'm mostly going to destroy you because it seems a decent way to kill ten or fifteen minutes." Emma uses her long legs to her advantage, shattering your bones like glass with brutal kicks. When you're huddled and shuddering at her feet, she locks you into a standing headscissors and squeezes, her legs becoming like steel plates around your neck. She seems barely interested in you, like you were a mildly amusing book rather than a person. You are rendered totally helpless, so Emma sits on your face and begins to read the news on her phone while you suffocate under her great ass. You suffocate and eventually expire under Emma, but she doesn't even look up. Only when she's sufficiently bored does she leave, your body unmoving beneath her.
Old 13-May-17, 19:21
Last Achievements

Latest update from April, includes all results from 20+ polls in one file. If anyone would like individual csv files posted let me know! Will do another update in June/ July.

Check profile in my sig for new polls.

Wrestling/ Fighting Combat Trained Actresses:

Wrestling WWE Divas Pasts & Present:

Wrestling/ Fighting Video Game Characters:
Old 09-Jun-17, 19:02
Last Achievements

New June Update, 18 csv results in one zip:

Check out my thread in pictures for captioned stories!

Newish polls

Old 24-Jun-17, 02:34
Last Achievements

Quick poll and results update, also have new captioned stories posted in pictures; newest results as of June 23rd:

Since I've been excited about GLOW I made an Alison Brie Wrestling poll:

Kelly Brook Wrestling:

Nicki Minaj Wrestling:

Christina Hendricks Wrestling:
Old 13-Jul-17, 01:35
Last Achievements

Heads up if anyone's been trying to vote; misterpoll seems to be completely broken right now and new votes on any and every poll site wide are not registering. It will let you take the poll but then throw an error page up on screen if you submit. I'll update this when it's been fixed, so far it's been like this since Saturday.
Old 13-Jul-17, 11:41
Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Bizzare, what's the point?
The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-17, 12:03
dj200

Quote:
Originally Posted by james [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Bizzare, what's the point?
some people enjoy it. its okay if you dont. relax and let it be, its hurting no -one and some fun for others - the only pointless thing here is your comment
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: