Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Sep-20, 12:57
Points: 8,720, Level: 40 Points: 8,720, Level: 40 Points: 8,720, Level: 40
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thumbs up Re: The Matrona Virus. Men are forced to stay home. Family fights begin

I love how you took current events that are happening and weaved them into your story! Very creative and pretty cool and makes it seem plausible in real life.

Last edited by elroy62; 20-Sep-20 at 12:58. Reason: Spelling
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elroy62 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Sep-20, 13:43
Points: 5,379, Level: 31 Points: 5,379, Level: 31 Points: 5,379, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Default Re: The Matrona Virus. Men are forced to stay home. Family fights begin

Quote:
Originally Posted by elroy62 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I love how you took current events that are happening and weaved them into your story! Very creative and pretty cool and makes it seem plausible in real life.
Yes, thanks, those events really gave me a lot of ideas! I want to make it seem realistic and possible. I will try not to make it seem like a weird femdom/female supremacy fantasy, but like something that could happen and looks like a casual everyday event, although it will turn out to be really tough for men. and the real mixed wrestling will come next
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Young Amazon For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Sep-20, 22:00
Points: 4,826, Level: 29 Points: 4,826, Level: 29 Points: 4,826, Level: 29
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I love this concept. Anxious to read how the fights end up.
The Following User Says Thank You to psn4lf For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Sep-20, 05:10
Points: 3,944, Level: 26 Points: 3,944, Level: 26 Points: 3,944, Level: 26
Last Achievements

The story is interesting. I have read several stories (of the femdom genre) that show the establishment of a matriarchal state but none like this, introducing biological topics and a more cruel view of them.

Everything is posed so explicitly and abruptly that it gives the impression of being a horror movie (a very sensual one, by the way). So (if you'll allow me to refer to you directly, amazon) I can't help but try to imagine how exciting it must be to envision a world in which men slowly die while women stay fresh, energetic, and beautiful, marching toward a world of progress.

But beyond that, it makes me think of a fictional world in which women make up 80% of the population, assuming all kinds of jobs, including the heaviest and most unpleasant. Like being a soldier, for example. It would be interesting for me to read stories about battles between women in that sense.

I really like Sara. I would love to see new chapters that show more dominance on her part but in this case, more physical (with mixed wrestling).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QuentinJobber For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Sep-20, 05:57
Points: 4,105, Level: 27 Points: 4,105, Level: 27 Points: 4,105, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Two scientists are placed in hibernation and should be awaken after three years. But when they wake up, it turns out that it has been fifty years, and they are the only two males in a new, underground society composed exclusively of women.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Esmeralda1991 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Sep-20, 07:24
Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100
Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,665 Times in 2,347 Posts

Well, so-called "COVID-19" is just a common SARS disease. Coronaviridae is a big family, what can often bring problems to humans. It affects people despite of male or female, same as dysentheria, tuberculose, smallpox, plague, etc. etc. Has yet too low lethality rate, but these responses are created by world elite to get any more MONEY and POWER. Billionaires become trillionaires.

It were plans to created sex-selective virus may for military purposes, but it is practically impossible, because men and women are the same, excepts few parts. So all the viruses will work the same way and KILL both men and women. Or not kill.

I HATE wearing masks, I hate social distancing, I love the RISK and DANGER. What about death - we all are sentenced to death and it's the law Nr. 1, what nobody could break, sorry.

Last edited by Blobfish; 22-Sep-20 at 07:31.
Old 22-Sep-20, 09:25
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blobfish [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, so-called "COVID-19" is just a common SARS disease. Coronaviridae is a big family, what can often bring problems to humans. It affects people despite of male or female, same as dysentheria, tuberculose, smallpox, plague, etc. etc. Has yet too low lethality rate, but these responses are created by world elite to get any more MONEY and POWER. Billionaires become trillionaires.

It were plans to created sex-selective virus may for military purposes, but it is practically impossible, because men and women are the same, excepts few parts. So all the viruses will work the same way and KILL both men and women. Or not kill.

I HATE wearing masks, I hate social distancing, I love the RISK and DANGER. What about death - we all are sentenced to death and it's the law Nr. 1, what nobody could break, sorry.
Why u so serious..? We should distinguish between reality and fiction. although fiction should seem real up to a point. And fiction is created for fun, and to make us fantasize and think in a free, pleasant, charming way.
The reality I built the story on (and which gave me the idea), so it still seems plausible, was, that men have a weaker immune system than women and this showed up in covid19-cases, where more cases and more severe ones are those of men. So viruses don't work the same way, as we see, more men are killed.
There are a lot of differences in how men and women respond to diseases, more baby-boys die than girls, women live almost ten years longer etc. Also for example there have been some tribes (like native americans) that died much easier by some foreign diseases than those who imported them. So there are differences, not everybody has the same reaction to the same thing. Sometimes females are weaker than males, in other cases males are weaker than females.

Last edited by Young Amazon; 22-Sep-20 at 09:46.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Young Amazon For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Sep-20, 09:34
Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Amazon [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Why u so serious..? We should distinguish between reality and fiction. although fiction should seem real up to a point. And fiction is created for fun, and to make us fantasize and think in a free, pleasant, charming way.
The reality I built the story on (and which gave me the idea), so it still seems plausible, was, that men have a weaker immune system than women and this showed up in covid19-cases, where more cases and more severe ones are those of men. So viruses don't work the same way, as we see, more men are killed.
OK, I understand. It's just a fiction. IRL being a man, had maybe this COVID-19 and a whole zoo of viruses and survived, as you see. Can yet die from the economical follows of quarantine. Agree yet with a low death risk, since I have more chances to die in auto accident at sample. Or from a brick fallen from a house. Or...
Old 22-Sep-20, 09:59
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blobfish [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
OK, I understand. It's just a fiction. IRL being a man, had maybe this COVID-19 and a whole zoo of viruses and survived, as you see. Can yet die from the economical follows of quarantine. Agree yet with a low death risk, since I have more chances to die in auto accident at sample. Or from a brick fallen from a house. Or...
I'm sorry to hear that. I know this scenario might be disturbing for some, considering we still are in this pandemic, and I really hoped that noone who reads it would be affected by the virus in real life. But so many fictional stories, that are brutal and comical at the same time include scenarios that have happened in real life and that were very bad for some people. So I hope we don't take this seriously in anyway.
And also I don't do feminist propaganda, and i dont hate men! This is all just fun - although a bit of a cruel fun - but we shouldn't be so sensitive when it comes to fiction. I don't support anything of this in real life and I wouldnt like it to happen of course. But it's fun and hot to fantasize about it sometimes

Last edited by Young Amazon; 22-Sep-20 at 10:59.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Young Amazon For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Sep-20, 11:47
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Amazon [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm sorry to hear that. I know this scenario might be disturbing for some, considering we still are in this pandemic, and I really hoped that noone who reads it would be affected by the virus in real life. But so many fictional stories, that are brutal and comical at the same time include scenarios that have happened in real life and that were very bad for some people. So I hope we don't take this seriously in anyway.
And also I don't do feminist propaganda, and i dont hate men! This is all just fun - although a bit of a cruel fun - but we shouldn't be so sensitive when it comes to fiction. I don't support anything of this in real life and I wouldnt like it to happen of course. But it's fun and hot to fantasize about it sometimes
Fantasize is OK. I was always bullied in the school, hence are my fantasies about a girl who would protect me and beat down all my offenders.

Tags
family wrestling, female supremacy, femdom, mixed fight