Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Jan-21, 17:04
Points: 12,739, Level: 48 Points: 12,739, Level: 48 Points: 12,739, Level: 48
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,552 Times in 216 Posts
Default I thought boxing was for men...

This the beginning of a three part series, that was inspired by deviant art's ffists7. His series was called "The Spectator." His work is terrific and I hope to bring you a sample as this series is written.
=================

Nick was all excited. He joined a gym and was taking boxing lessons. He felt he'd be ready to spar against a live opponent in about a month. He was constantly telling his girlfriend Alexis how great boxing was.

"You get a great workout, while getting rid of all your aggressions against a heavy bag," he said. For the next month Nick could talk about nothing else. Boxing was getting him in shape. It was building up his stamina and it was boosting his self esteem as a man, knowing that he was learning a self defense art.

Alexis was happy too, because frankly the more stamina Nick had the better she liked it.

He couldn't wait for the month to be up so he could be put on the sparring schedule and show off all the stuff he learned. The night came and Nick was so excited about his upcoming match.

He kissed Alexis goodbye and headed to the gym. When he got there he raced to the schedule sheet and saw he was fighting Charlie. He knew Charlie from the gym. He was about Nick's size -- 5-10, 175 pounds - and he had been boxing about two months -- a bit longer than Nick.

Although it was in a small gym with maybe 20 to 25 people standing around and no one in particular paying much attention to the boxing ring --- Nick was treating this as a world championship event.

He taped his hands and entered the ring facing Charlie across the way. The adrenaline rush exploded when the bell rang Nick flew across the ring. He met Charlie with a flurry of jabs and crosses that got through and began taking a toll. About two minutes into the first round Nick landed a haymaker that caught Charlie flush on the chin and he went down for the count.

Nick couldn't believe the exhilaration of seeing an opponent wilt under his fists and fall unconscious on the canvas in front of him. "A first round KO. Boxing is great," he mumbled to himself.

When he got home, he was a bubbling story teller, recounting to Alexis every punch.
"You should have seen it," he bubbled. "Even though Charlie has more experience, I was able to block everything he threw at me, and then WHAM-BAM counter with some devastation of my own."

Alexis just nodded in agreement with a big smile, happy to see her boyfriend so excited about his new hobby. She was even more excited as Nick brought that testosterone rush into the bedroom.

Nick had another sparring match next Friday, and he couldn't wait. During the week he watched videos of boxing matches of Muhammed Ali, Rocky Marciano, Sugar Ray Leonard and any other fight greats he could find. He studied moves and attacks and was proud that he was becoming a student of the game,

That Friday night he rushed to the gym and saw on the schedule he was fighting Jimmy. Nick didn't know him, and was a bit apprehensive that he was going against a strange opponent.

He climbed into the ring, and across the way was Jimmy - about 5-8, 170 pounds. Nick saw that Jimmy was stockier than he, and looked to have broader arms and back. He also had been boxing for about six months. But Nick figured his height gave him a reach advantage.

At the bell he flew across the ring like before, but Jimmy was ready for the charge. He caught Nick with a jab and right cross. Nick was forced back into the ropes, while Jimmy pounded his sides and arms. This was the first time Nick felt pain from an opponent's gloves. But he figured this is what the manly art of boxing is about. He thought "You have to fight through the pain. Suck it up."

Nick was able to block a couple of punches and then slip by Jimmy. He kept his distance for the rest of the round.

At the bell for Round Two, Nick took a more cautious approach. He began to box Jimmy with jabs....using his reach advantage. Little by little he was slowing down his stocky opponent. Jimmy's hands began to drop as Round Two ticked away. Nick saw an opening and landed a right cross. Jimmy's hands went up to his head and Nick followed with a series of five piston punches to the gut. Jimmy bent over as his abs took a beating and Nick delivered a right cross hammer that put Jimmy down for the count.

Another knock out. "Boxing is easy,' Nick thought to himself. "I took a punch, and rebounded with a crushing offense of my own," he said to himself. "I can't wait to tell Alexis about this win.

Nick burst through the door of his house with words flying out of his mouth so fast that Alexis said "Slow down, slow down. I can't understand you when you blather so fast."

"I guess you won again," she said. "Tell me about it."

Nick gushed out the play-by-play, about how he was nearly beat in the first round but he came back to pound his opponent in the second. He excitedly told about how he adjusted his strategy, and then with a rat-a-tat-tat, series of punches to the midsection his opponent was done.

"You've got to see me fight, Alexis. I think you'll get a kick out of me punching the lights out of some guy."

Alexis had to admit that Nick's boxing had exploded his self-esteem and that carried over to the bedroom, which she was very happy about. Nick acted like a manly animal under the sheets.

"Okay if you want me to come see you fight next week, I'll go," she said. "It would be nice to see you in those cute boxing trunks, bare-chested, with muscles rippling with every punch."

So it was set. Alexis will see her killer in action next week.

Last edited by koedkid; 06-Jan-21 at 20:19.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to koedkid For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jan-21, 18:26
ap643

Default Re: I thought boxing was for men...

Why do I see trouble on the horizon?
Thanks for the story . Looking forward to the sequel .
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jan-21, 19:57
koedkid
This message has been deleted by koedkid.
Old 09-Jan-21, 17:08
Last Achievements

As I mentioned before, the artwork is from ffists7 on deviant art. I had help getting the images to upload. Many thanks to my friend.
===============

Friday night arrived and Nick was driving with his girlfriend, Alexis, to the gym animatedly talking about his strategy for his fight. He was talking about jabs, setting up crosses, and pounding the body until the arms drop and then go for the head.

They arrive and Nick races to the schedule sheet to see who his opponent will be. His name is paired with Pat - again it's someone he doesn't know - but he figured everyone is in the novice category and last week he handled a guy who had six months boxing experience.

Nick gets taped and moves to his corner. He gets his girlfriend Alexis to stand at ring side next by his chair.

"This a good place to see my footwork and punching," he explains.

But his mouth drops when he sees his opponent duck under the ropes to sit down across the way. It's a woman. She couldn't have been more than 21. She was a striking brunette, wearing a short black-blue skirt over bikini bottoms and a sports bra.

Nick called over the gym manager to ask if there was some mistake.

"No, the dame has been here about two weeks taking boxing lessons and she asked if she could spar. You're the only other novice we have here tonight, so we paired her with you," the manager said.

Alexis looked across the ring and said "Nick you're fighting a girl. Is that fair?"

Nick asked the gym manager "Should I go easy on her."

And the manager quipped, "No, in the ring it's every man or woman for themselves. She knows what she signed up for. In fact it would be good if you knock her out quickly. I don't want this place getting lousy with broads who think they can box."

Nick looked at his girlfriend and shrugged his shoulders. "Okay, I got my orders. Time to go to work."

The ref called both fighters to the center of the ring for instructions. Nick saw his female opponent was about 5-7, and 130 pounds. She was a bit shorter and lighter than he was, and he figured he could use that to his advantage.

He went back to his corner and Alexis smiled and said "knock her out champ." She didn't like the idea that some other woman was playing with her boyfriend.

The bell sounds and Nick moves out cautiously. He still is unsure about hitting a woman. She leads with a stiff jab, that Nick blocked but the force of the punch surprised him. She followed up with a right cross to his arms, which stung a bit.

Nick returned fire with a jab and cross of his own, both of which were blocked.

Pat swung wide with a right cross, and Nick ducked under. The female's stomach and ribs were wide open. He came in with an upper cut and left jab. Pat, winced and grunted but Nick was surprised she didn't go down. He backed up to survey the damage, and Pat caught him with a devastating left to his jaw.

The punch was hard and Nick stumbled back to the ropes. He covered up and began taking a series of punches to his arms and body.

"C'mon Nick," Alexis yelled from ring side, "Fight back. Where's that Wham and Bam you talked about."

Nick grabbed his female opponent in a clinch, and he was made more aware that he was fighting a woman. Her skin felt soft, and her arms were thinner than his with little definition. He was surprised those arms packed so much punching power.

The ref broke the clinch, and Nick stepped in with a jab and a good right cross that sent Pat stumbling. All worries about taking it easy on a woman were gone, as Nick realized this female was out to floor him.

The bell sounded ending the round as Nick was beginning to step up with a series of flurries to the woman's body.

He went back to his corner and Alexis asked "why didn't you knock her out. You said you knocked out two guys in your other fights. She's just a girl."

Alexis' questions were not doing much for Nick's ego. He was trying to knock her out, but Pat was able to stand up to his punches and counter with an offense of her own. He was glad that the last round ended with him scoring a lot of points, and he figured he'll just continue the beating.

At the bell for Round Two Nick jumped from his corner looking to end this. Three jabs snapped the woman's head back and a round house to her ribs made her grunt, and drop to one knee. The ref stepped in to give a standing eight count.

Nick said "Lady, we should stop this. Boxing is not for women and I don't want to hurt you.

Pat sneered and said "I'm not into that weaker sex crap. I like the competition and I especially like beating men in all kinds of sports. So lets fight."

Nick moved in again but his jabs were blocked. And a right cross went wide. His strategy of using his reach was not too effective as the girl's defense was pretty good.

Pat saw an opening and came in with a jab, that caught Nick flush on the nose. He thought he heard it crack, as a trickle of blood dripped from his nostril to his chest.

Alexis cried out "your bleeding."

Pat gave a wicked smile as she saw another opening and delivered a haymaker that pushed Nick into the corner just above where his girlfriend was watching. He felt his legs begin to buckle but he grabbed the ropes for support.

The punch snapped his head in the direction of Alexis. He tried to smile, to show he wasn't hurt. But the reality was he was hurt. The punch by the woman was harder than any other he received in his short boxing career.

"C'mon Nick," Alexis pleaded, "show her the wham bam."

Nick curled on the ropes and for the next minute took a pounding on his arms and body.
At the bell, Pat smiled and said "I didn't think you were going to make it to the end of the round," as she turned with a flip of her boxing skirt and went back to her corner.

Nick sat down on his stool. Alexis was asking a dozen questions...
"Why you letting her hit you like that...?
"Why don't you fight back...?
"When are you going to show me the wham bam and rat-ta-tat-tat..?

And so on.

Nick had no answers to the questions and worse he had no answer for the female warrior who showed she can go punch for punch for him. The bell rang, and Nick came to the center of the ring. Pat smiled as she jabbed, which was block and then swung a right cross that was wide.

Nick saw the opportunity. He jabbed, pushing his female adversary to the ropes and hit her with a right cross that made her lift up her guard. Her midsection with wide open, and Nick began a rat-ta-tat-tat of upper cuts and jabs into her midsection. The piston power of his arms surely will make this female cave in.

But after about a dozen punches, Nick slowed down. His arms were tired and he wanted to survey the damage. To his surprise, Pat was still upright, her gloves guarding her face and her midsection still wide open. Her seemingly soft stomach took every one of his punches with no effect.

Pat came back with a jab of her own, again crushing Nick's broken nose. He stumbled backwards across the right to his corner, where Pat cornered him.

Alexis yelled out "was that the rat-ta-tat-tat? Why didn't it work?"

As Nick heard the questions go into one ear, he felt a left jab hit his other ear. He stumbled as Alexis screamed out "Nick."

And then Pat delivered an upper cut that made Nick bite through his mouth guard and cut his mouth.

He saw stars and slumped to the canvas. Alexis on the side of the ring, said Nick "It looks like your losing."

Pat stood over him for a brief moment and laughed "Don't get up if you know what's good for you. Nick saw her long legs going up to her skirt. Her soft looking thighs ducking under the fabric to a firm round rear-end. He was still looking at this female as a sexual being and not the warrior that just put him on his ass, right in front of his girlfriend.

"Get up Nick. Get up. You just got knocked down by a girl, that's not possible," she said.

Pat heard the comment and looked at Alexis "He's not a very good boxer. I've been doing this two weeks, and he was easy to knock out." The she went back to a neutral corner as the ref began the count.

Nick heard the comments and growled, I'm not knocked out yet, as he tried to get up. The pounding by the young woman took everything out of him. He fell backwards giving a weak smile to Alexis as he hit the canvas with his arms spread out and took the ten-count.

The drive home was quiet. "I can't believe I got knocked out -- and by a woman," Nick kept mumbling to himself.

"I don't know Nick, she was a good boxer. She was physically fit. You said yourself she took some of your best punches that the two other guys couldn't take. Maybe she was just a better boxer," Alexis said.

Her words were not doing anything to help Nick digest what happened.
"But she's a female. My arms and muscles were bigger than hers. I'm stronger and supposed to win," He murmured.

Alexis was beginning to get irritated listening to the macho, "weaker sex" crap. Nick just because she's a woman doesn't mean you can naturally beat her up. There are plenty of women who can beat men."

"She got lucky," Nick theorized. "That's the only answer. A lucky punch caught me by surprise."

"I don't know Nick, from where I was standing she seemed to know what she was doing. And it wasn't one lucky punch -- it was several. She had you woozy a couple of times, and that last time you couldn't even stand," Alexis comments were no longer trying to heal Nick's ego, but rather defend the female gender.

Nick said "What happened tonight was impossible and will never happen again. There isn't a woman in the world who will ever beat me again."

Alexis got angry "That's enough of your male chauvinist BS. I was watching the fight closely and I think I saw how she beat you. You know what, I think I could probably do the same."

Nick laughed "What are you nuts. You want to fight me. I'll kill you."

"I don't think so," Alexis said. "I'm in pretty good shape from running, yoga, dance and aerobic. I think I can give you a good fight for the money."

"OK," Nick said "It's your funeral. We can't do this at the gym. So where do you want to fight."

"How about at my sister's house next Saturday. She has a big backyard, and we can set up a little boxing ring. We can be the entertainment for the family - you know a Main Event, "Battle of the Sexes."

Last edited by koedkid; 09-Jan-21 at 17:27.
Old 09-Jan-21, 18:32
Points: 3,323, Level: 24 Points: 3,323, Level: 24 Points: 3,323, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I love ffists7 work. Can't wait for Part 3, my money is on Alexis
The Following User Says Thank You to hoopdescoop For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jan-21, 18:03
Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Boxing is a bit macho for girls isn’t it? And not good for their breasts apparently, but if that’s what they want to do good luck to them
The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jan-21, 23:08
koedkid
This message has been deleted by koedkid. Reason: image did not load
Old 11-Jan-21, 02:53
koedkid
This message has been deleted by koedkid. Reason: image did not load
Old 13-Jan-21, 13:24
Last Achievements

For the next week Nick and Alexis didn't talk much. She was locked in her room watching boxing videos and working out. He was embarrassed to show his face at his gym, following his loss to Pat so he went to another fitness studio to work out.

Nick could not imagine why his girlfriend challenged him to a boxing match at a family picnic. He also felt bad about having to hit her and possibly hurt her, in front of a group of family and fiends. Alexis called her sister and explained that she and Nick would provide the entertainment in the form of a Battle of the Sexes boxing match.

"What brought that on?," her sister asked.

Alexis explained Nick has taken up boxing and he lost his last bout to a girl, who knocked him out in the second round. He began spouting shit about it was a lucky punch and that women can't fight with men. I saw the fight and witnessed that it was not a lucky punch, and that the girl beat him fair and square. I also saw how she did it, and I'm sick and tired of Nick's macho BS about how men are superior to women.

"So I'm going to fight him at your house, and shut him up once and for all," she added.

Saturday came and during the drive to the family gathering Nick asked "Are you sure you want to do this?" I'm not going to hold back."

Alexis smiled and said "I won't hold back either. Maybe we'll see if your rat-ta-tat-tat can work on me, because it's didn't phase the girl last week."

Nick bristled at her snide remark, and said "I'm going to beat you senseless in front of every one."

"That remains to be seen," Alexis answered.

The ring in the backyard was a pretty nice setup. Alexis changed into a blue bikini that left little to the imagination. Nick wore shorts. They met in the center of the ring. The fight was no rounds. Just a brawl until one fighter was knocked out or unable to continue. The family around the ring consisted of Alexis' sister, her husband and about a dozen other people. The women were questioning whether Alexis had lost her mind, going up against Nick, who was bigger and stronger. The men watching, noticed Nick's size and muscles and were all confident that this Battle of the Sexes was going to be one-sided.

You still want to do this," asked Nick, as he stared down Alexis. She said nothing and walked back to her corner. At the bell Alexis smiles and says "let's do this champ. My folks want to see a good fight." She beckons Nick to meet her in the center of the ring. "OK boyfriend lets see what you got."

Nick charged his girlfriend mumbling that he has to shut her up. "This is going to be quick." He landed a jab that rocked Alexis.

"I don't want to hurt you, but you have no business being in the same ring with me."

The men at ringside, said "whoa" as the female fighter nearly fell within the first ten seconds.
Nick came back with a gut punch, snarling "Here's my rat-a-tat-tat," as he punished the woman's midsection, hammering at abs that didn't look all that strong.

Alexis grunted with each blow and was pushed back. Her abs were getting sore as she took punch after punch. But to the surprise of everyone she stayed on her feet, taking the punches. She had her gloves in a poor defensive position. Nick saw this and smiled again taunting "You're out of your league. I'll give you a better boxing lesson than all those videos you watched this week."

He came back with a right cross to her head. Men in the crowd cheered the punch that rocked the female fighter.

Alexis felt woozy as her legs gave out and she dropped to the floor.
Nick stood over his downed girlfriend and said "I told you - you didn't stand a chance." Even in her prone position, Nick took notice of her arms and legs that he enjoyed in bed and added "women are not built for fighting."

The women at ringside heard his macho comments and shouted "Get up Alexis. You can't let him knock you out."

But Nick pleaded, "Let's stop this baby before you get hurt." The men laughed that the knockdown took quicker than they figured. They shouted you better give up Alexis before you get injured.

Alexis had a brief thought that maybe she made a mistake in challenging her boyfriend. But the cheers of the women at ringside began to resonate.

(To be continued)
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to koedkid For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jan-21, 17:07
Last Achievements

Nick gave Alexis room to get up thinking she was going to quit. But instead of submitting she faced her boyfriend with a renewed look of determination.

Alexis snarled "If that's the best you can do, I think I can take you. I have yet to begun to fight," and with that she stepped forward launching a right cross at Nick at the same time he sent out a right to her, Both connected.

The two were now in a slugfest in the center of ring. Alexis was connecting with several shots, and actually able to fend off some of Nick's punches.

The sound of slapping glove leather and body shots had the family and friends around the ring whooping and hollering. The men had to admit that the little lady was more than holding her own against her boyfriend. The women were cheering as they knew deep down that there is no weaker sex and Alexis was proving it.

Alexis saw Nick's face had the expression of surprise that she was going punch for punch with him.

The fight was more that ten minutes long, and both warriors had absorbed a lot of pain. But any observer could see Nick was beginning to wilt. He was winded, breathing through his mouth, flat-footed and lumbering. His arms were drooping. And his left jab was so slow Alexis was able to duck and slip it.

Alexis had taken a lot of punishment too, but she looked fresher and was still bouncing on her feet. Her aerobics seemed to have prepared her for a long contest needing endurance. During the next volley of punches Alexis ducked under another jab and saw Nick's midsection wide open.

Alexis buried her glove into Nick's stomach. Nick felt that punch and knew he had to retreat to recover his senses. He tried back pedaling and dancing away, but Alexis stayed on him delivering a series of body blows smiling "How do like my rat-a-tat-tat."

Nick was stunned. That last punch to his gut really hurt. His body was covered in red welts, where the girl's offense softened his muscles. Alexis said 'I learned about throwing all my weight behind my punches, and I guess that one got your attention. Here's another one for good measure," as she unloaded a belly blaster buried deep into Nick's abs.

Nick's grunts could be heard throughout the backyard as his abs were burning. He barely had the strength to lift his arms in defense. Alexis' eyes were on fire with a sense of purpose. She saw her boyfriend slowing down and leaving himself wide open, She ripped him with more than a dozen body blows that took just about everything out of him. "Still think I don't belong in the ring with you. Maybe you're right -- you're not as a good a fighter as I am," she taunted.

After more than a dozen punches to Nick's midsection his body was folding over Alexis' glove as she continue to piston pump pain into her boyfriend.

Nick's arms dropped to protect his belly. "Just what I wanted," Alexis smiled, as she came back with a perfect straight right connecting with Nick's head.

Two more right crosses and Nick felt his legs getting rubbery. "Your eyes are glassy, Nick, you're losing," Alexis jeered, as she delivered one more haymaker landing on his chin. Nick went down. "This can't be," he cried. He promised himself that no woman would ever beat him again. But here his girlfriend had worn him down and he was on the canvas at her feet.

Alexis was standing over a beaten Nick, with her hands on her hips, looking down at her boyfriend. "Get up and fight," she yelled. "Tell me again how women can't compete with men."

Nick was humiliated as he looked at his girlfriend in a blue bikini. The ultimate show of femininity. He remembered her boobs swaying with each punch. Her leg muscles stretching as she stepped in to the beatdown. Her arms - seemingly thin and without power - delivering punches that tore through his body. He couldn't imagine he would be in this situation -- down on the canvas looking up at Alexis. He tried to get up but his body wouldn't respond.

The sound of his female relatives cheering in the background only added to his shame. He actually felt afraid of Alexis, as she stood above him daring him to get up. He knew he had no more fight left. The ego part of his brain said get up and beat the woman, but the pain center of his brain said stay down, you have nothing left to fight the girl.

He turned away. His humiliation refused to let him look at her. Say it Nick, Alexis commanded. "Say you lost a boxing match to your girlfriend - who proved she was the superior fighter."

"If you won't say it, get up Nick and I'll continue your beating," Alexis challenged.

Nick looked at his girlfriend, with her gloves up ready for action and the picture of female determination.

"No more. You win," Nick mumbled. "I can't beat you."

Alexis jumped into the air and did a victory dance around the ring as the women cheered. Most of the men stood silently looking at their representative of supposedly the stronger sex, splayed over the ropes -- lying at the foot of a small petite woman.

Nick didn't come to the dinner table outside, where the women gave a blow-by-blow recount of the fight. They all agreed that men believe they are stronger, faster and better than women. They were glad that the whole family got to see that's not true. Nick stayed inside sulking in shame but through the open windows he could hear the female chatter and the men sitting silently having no come back.

Nick decided to give up boxing.
Old 13-Jan-21, 17:28
Points: 6,026, Level: 33 Points: 6,026, Level: 33 Points: 6,026, Level: 33
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I hope nicks retirement isn't permanent lol he makes a good punching bag great story
The Following User Says Thank You to adrock4815162342 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jan-21, 17:47
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Haha love the humiliation of him having to sit there listening to the women talking up his defeat
The Following User Says Thank You to ImYourBitch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Feb-21, 17:08
Last Achievements

Thanks to ffists7 for images on deviant art
====================

Nick's short boxing career at Gus's Gym was ended after he lost a fight to a shapely brunette named Pat. He couldn't believe he lost to a woman and began spouting macho stuff about it was a fluke, a trick and he would never lose to a woman again. The tirade got his girlfriend Alexis angry. She saw the fight and saw how Pat beat her boyfriend. She challenged Nick to a fight during a family picnic and she beat him senseless -- getting him to whimper his submission in front of family and friends. Nick was so embarrassed and humiliated by the loss to his girlfriend he gave up boxing.

However, Gus - the owner of the gym - was not happy that Pat won. He gave Nick instructions to beat her silly because he didn't want his gym "to become lousy with broads." After Nick was knocked out, Gus was stewing that his gym was now going to be overflowing with estrogen.

The only way to keep that from happening was to get someone to beat Pat and show her how boxing was not for women - because they would get hurt.

Pat was a regular at the gym, working with weights, and on the heavy bag and speed bag. Gus saw her and had to admit she actually was pretty good for a girl. She asked Gus to schedule another sparring session for her.

"I don't have any women here. And I don't have any one in your weight range," Gus advised.

"That's OK," Pat smiled. "I think I can handle a bigger opponent," as she thought back to how she destroyed Nick, two weeks earlier.

"OK, Friday night, you'll be matched up with Mickey.. But I have to warn you he's about 40 pounds heavier than you and he's been boxing for a little over a year," warned Gus.

He figured Mickey's experience and larger size should make short work of the female and send her home crying. Gus met with Mickey before the fight and instructed him "Don't hold back. I want this dame out of here, and if it has to be on a stretcher, so be it."

Mickey, was 170 pounds on a stocky 5-8 frame. He won most of his fights in the gym. He was known for bulling his way in - not afraid to take a punch - and then deliver a haymaker that would have his opponents down in no time. He was not much into cardio work, or building up his wind. He never had to worry, because most of his fights never went beyond three rounds.

The night of the fight, Gus pointed out Pat to Mickey - as she was skipping rope. She wore that same blue and black boxing outfit that highlighted her long legs and tight mid-drift. Mickey chuckled saying "No problem, Gus. The skirt won't last a round."

Gus laughed "All the better if you can take care of this in three minutes."

Gus went into the ring to announce the fight and said he would referee. The men in the gym stopped their workouts to surround the ring to watch. Usually sparring matches didn't get much attention. But the sight of Pat in her short boxing skirt and tight sports bra was enough incentive for the guys to give up five minutes of their workout. Plus they heard on the grapevine in the gym that the lady beat a guy a couple of weeks ago. Despite the story of her victory, no one expected her to last more than a round or two.

She may have had some skill to take out a guy who was just learning boxing, but they couldn't imagine anything she brought would be enough to take down Mickey. Many of the guys had seen him fight and knew about his punching power and abiiity.

Pat and Mickey each went to their corners waiting for the bell.

Round One
Mickey charges from his corner at the bell looking to make short work of the female. His right jab hits her head knocking her back into the ropes. She folds her arms - surprised by the male warrior's quick attack. Pat coils in a defensive posture protecting her head and face leaving Mickey to pound her arms, and body.

Gus is smiling as he sees his plan working. The female is way out of her element. Mickey's experience and power is making short work of her. The round is just one minute old, and Pat's grunts can be heard - as Mickey's gloves pound her body. She slumps down to one knee, and Gus steps in to give her an eight count.

"You better give in," he tells Pat. "I don't want you getting hurt."
However Pat smiles and says "I'm not hurt, I was just testing how strong he is and I think I can take him."

The comments surprise Gus - because the woman was hit with a couple of dozen blows from a fighter known for his punching power.

"You sure?" Gus asks Pat again. She nods yes, and he shouts "Fight. .
Men at ringside are enjoying the onslaught. Some comment that they wish they had a heavy bag that looked like Pat. "I'd pound that thing for an hour if my heavy bag looked like her," one chuckled.

Mickey again charges in, looking to finish this female. He promised Gus the fight would be over in one round, and he wanted to keep the promise. He again catches Pat on the arms and body. she is covering her face and head real good so nothing is getting through upstairs. However Mickey is thinking, "kill the body and the head will follow."

The three minute round is just about half over, Mickey is surprised the woman is still standing. He's thrown everything at her. Her thin arms don't appear to have that much protective muscle. But she is still standing, leaning back on the ropes as Mickey continues his barrage.

Pat again drops to one knee - and Gus steps in to stop this massacre to give Pat an eight count.

"You sure you want to continue?" he asks Pat, you know if he knocks you down a third time - you lost the fight."

"Oh I didn't know that," Pat answers. "But yeah, I still want to fight."

Some of the men are getting off watching the female take a beating. Many have been known to be abusive to their wives, and carried a macho attitude. They certainly did not appreciate women invading their gym. And if not for discrimination laws they would be sure females were not allowed.

Gus waves the fighters forward and Mickey again steps in for the barrage. He must have thrown 50 punches in the round, all of them connecting with the Pat's arms, shoulders and some body shots. His wide body of muscles at times overshadows the female's frame so people looking from behind can't see her. All they see is Mickey's arms pumping missiles forward. Mickey continues to work on the body but any punch he throws at the head is blocked by Pat's defense. Mickey can't understand what is holding the woman up.

He steps back expecting Pat to be woozy from the battering. His gloves are down to inspect the damage. And that's when Pat strikes. She gives a quick side-step off the ropes and hits Mickey with a right cross. Mickey thought he had beaten all the fight out of the soft sexy body before him, and he was not prepared for the blow. It was a near perfect punch, with Pat's entire 130 pounds behind it and he staggers She clinches Mickey as if to keep him upright and spins him around so he is now against the ropes. She steps back from the clinch and sends out another right haymaker....

Mickey is rocked. Onlookers scream out "hands up Mickey. Get off the ropes." Men who stepped away from ringside bored by the one-sided battle are now coming back and are surprised to see the turn of events.
"What did she do?," some ask. "What type of punch was it?, others question. They can't imagine that Mickey could be put on the defensive in a matter of seconds.
Mickey hears the shouts of the men and tries to raise his arms in a defense but realizes all those punches he threw have sapped his arm strength. He has trouble lifting them up. Pat recognizes the male fighter's predicament and whispers ,"I took 50 of your punches, lets see if you can take mine." Mickey is angry with himself. He was tricked. This bitch let him punch himself out. It's an insult to think that she believed she could outlast my punching power. But there she is. Pat sends out a combination of rights and lefts to Mickey's head.

Gus who is reffing the fight sees the turn around, and is hoping Mickey is smart enough to take a knee. Pat taunts her male opponent. "It looks like the dainty girl took your best punch and is now going to knock you out."
Mickey hears her words and instead of doing the smart thing and take a knee to get eight seconds to regroup, his male ego tells him he's not going down to a female. He summons all he's got and raises his gloves to protect his face, leaving his midsection open. Pat steps in again picture perfect, all her weight moving forward and delivers a gut punch that stuns Mickey.

"Your soft, sweetheart," Pat jeers. "You should be able to take a punch like that from a girl."

Gus hears the taunting. He's looking at his representative and worries that his hope to get rid of the female boxer is now getting pounded on the ropes. There's about 30 seconds left in the first round. Gus wonders if there was anything he could do as the ref to get Mickey out of this round and back to his corner to recover. Mickey is on the ropes and tries to throw a right cross to back up the female warrior - but she slaps it away.
"Your slow, Mickey," jeers Pat. "That punch was sent by mail. Let's see if you can handle this."

Even though she told Mickey the punch was coming he was too slow to stop it. A left - right combo has the male fighter going down. Pat has a female assassin's look in her eyes that say it all. She knows that was the best punch of the night, and this guy is done.

Mickey never saw the punch coming. His eyes close as he topples over. Pat throws up her hand in victory as she dances to a neutral corner. Gus steps in to give the count, but it's just a formality. Mickey is not moving on the canvas. He needed smelling salts and a wet towel to revive him.

As Gus helps Mickey back to his corner, Pat smiles and says "Gus, I overheard you saying that you wanted this fight over in one round. I hope you're happy."

Gus gives a weak smile at the female fighter. He was in the ring and saw she took a punch. She had good footwork and was able to take out one of the gym's best fighters.

"Oh by the way, Gus, I have a couple of girlfriends, who want to come in to learn boxing. I told them you wouldn't mind."