Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Dec-21, 15:23
AverageUsername

We Can Do It The Cowgirl's Queendom

{NOTE - This is a preview into my much longer book about Annabeth's cowgirl adventures in dominating each member of her family on their secluded ranch in rural America. This book will hit many different fetishes, including some unique ones you may not have known about. In addition, the purpose of this book is to have something for everyone to enjoy at some point in the reading. Whether you like erotic domination, aggressive combat wrestling, forced submissions, seductive smotherings, or something else, this book will try to hit almost all the sweet spots.}

The Cowgirl's Queendom

CONTENTS:

> Chapter 1 - Father vs Daughter (Told from Will's perspective)
--->part 1: foot domination
--->part 2: pussy domination / saddle riding domination
--->part 3: ass domination

> Chapter 2 - Mother vs Daughter (Told from Sasha's perspective)
--->*chapter contents unavailable for preview

> Chapter 3 - Brother vs Sister (Told from Henry's perspective)
--->*chapter contents unavailable for preview

CHARACTERS:

Annabeth
- Main Character
- 20 Years Old
Sasha
- Mother
- 48 Years Old
Will
- Father
- 53 Years Old
Henry
- Little Brother
- 18 Years Old

Chapter 1 | Part 1 - Annabeth Begins Her Matriarchy

I wiped the falling sweat off my glistening, damp brow as the blazing orange sun fell behind the razor flat horizon. The fluffy pink clouds began to fade to grey as the curtain of darkness slowly unveiled the rising moon on this warm summer night.

As the whistling winds grew in strength, the light clang of my daughter's signature black and brown cowgirl boots started ringing through my ears. I brushed the dust ridden cloth up against my flushed, sunburnt face one last time before I threw the sweat soaked towel on top of the empty barrel outside my old, beaten down utilities shed.

"Hi Daddy!"

Anna gently tapped me twice on the shoulder, quietly giggling as I turned myself around. Upon meeting her innocent gaze face to face, I was completely dumbfounded, stricken aghast as I beheld my daughter in the most inappropriately suggestive outfit I had ever seen. She was wearing infinitesimally thin lingerie, white panties and a skimpy laced bra, which showcased her entire cleavage.

"Annabeth, what the hell are you wearing?!?! Get back inside and change into something respectable right now young lady."

She childishly scoffed at my parental comments, as if she had a say on whether or not she was to do as I told! If Sasha saw me standing in front of my practically half naked daughter, I wouldn't hear the end of it. I was seconds from picking her up myself and carrying her back to the house when she interrupted me mid lecture.

"Aw shucks, I figured you would have liked my outfit, considering you have so many magazines hiding inside the basement walls which show pictures of women wearing sexy clothing like this..."

I froze in place, sent into utter shock as my daughter had somehow found out about the one secret I've never shared with anyone, including my wife. I nervously retreated into my protective shell and went on the heavy defense.

"What do you mean? I have no idea what you're talking about."

Suddenly, she forcefully grabbed the top hem of my flannel shirt and pulled me into her body, making sure I was staring her straight square between the eyes as she continued roasting me about my erotic magazine obsession.

"Dont try to play dumb with me, old man. I caught you red fucking handed, and you know what that means?"

I was extremely terrified of Anna's conviction at this moment in time. She had me right where she wanted me, metaphorically trapped between the palms of her fatale feminine hands. My anxiety levels were through the roof as I tried to forge some form of an answer to her obscure question.

"Well... you see... I.. Uh..."

Just when I was finally starting to piece together the rambled thoughts randomly shooting around inside my head, she slapped me excruciatingly hard on the side of my face.

"It was a rhetorical question, William! Now unless you want Mom finding out about your secret fetish, I have some demands that need to be met."

I had half a mind to walk away from this conversation, but either way I knew the outcome wouldn't have played out in my favor. So, I flipped a coin to decide my fate. Heads, I let Annabeth expose my erotic magazine collection to Sasha. Tails, I fulfill my daughter's demands and my secret stays safe and secure from the rest of the family. The unfortunate result... tails.

"Fine, what exactly do you want?"

She straightened her stance and fixed her posture, raising her chin up high in the air as a show of supreme superiority.

"Kneel before your queen!"

I had no option but to comply with her requests, as the fate of my marriage was now in the hands of my masterfully manipulative daughter.

"Okay."

I sheepishly got down on my knees as she smirked an evil, downright devilish grin toward the pathetic position she had forced me into.

"Actually, from now on you are to refer to me as Queen Annabeth. And for my first official decree as queen, I order you to rub your thick tongue across the entire length of my wet, muddy boots. I want my shoes to be spotless and good as new when you're done with them."

I couldn't believe that I was staring up at my seductive daughter's round, smooth thighs as she placed her form fitting cowgirl boots directly in front of my worn, wrinkled face. Every ounce of dignity I previously possessed had been taken away as a result of this one humiliating predicament I had gotten myself into.

"Yes, coming right up my queen."

Earlier in the day, if you had told me that this is where I would have ended up, trying to please Annabeth's suggestive commands to keep her from exposing my life shattering addiction, I would have thought you were crazy!

Nonetheless, I powered through the pain, the guilt, and the shame. I hesitantly began to softly lick her boots, like a dog slowly lapping up water from his owner's serving bowl. I dry heaved in between licks, as every so often my mouth would take in sediments of brown material which tasted even nastier than the regular, asphalt black dirt and graphite grey dust that plagued the deepest depths of my throat. If I had to take a guess at what the brown material was, based purely on taste, I would say it contained a mixture of horse shit and bunny droppings. After some time, Annabeth got impatient with my soft, smooth licks.

"Lick faster, I don't have all day for your mediocre performance."

I immediately obeyed, using both of my hands to grab on to her ankles, and accelerated the pace of my slurps across her toxic soles by pushing her boots harder against the top of my tongue. Eventually, I finished cleaning up every square inch of her disgusting shoes. Then, I stuck my tongue as far out as I could and began running my hands through my mouth, attempting to rid myself of the fiery fumes and fierce flavors that had entered my body and poisoned my taste buds.

I dreaded even the thought of this terrible moment lasting any longer than it already was, but the passion and dedication to my marriage with Sasha knew no bounds. As a result, I had to suck it up and live out this hell of a storm that was my dominatrix daughter.

"Oh Will, you didn't think I would let you off that easy, did you? Hell, I got buttloads of different dominations planned for these next few days."

Being fatigued from the work I had been doing throughout the entire day, I suspectingly sighed as I sensed a 'but' coming up.

"But for now..."

See? Told you.

"...I think I will settle for you removing my badass boots and deep sucking every individual toe on each of my unwashed, blistered feet. I want my deliciously juicy toenails to sparkle with the saliva from your monsterous mouth."

I cupped my hands out in front of my chin as she placed her warm, rough, and well defined feet inside my dry, cracked palms. However, right as I was beginning to slip her left pinky toe into my mouth, she stopped me mid motion.

"One more thing! While you're doing this, I want you to deeply stare straight up at my magnificent pussy, paying careful attention to how my skimpy panties form a nice, neat fold right down the middle of my crotch. Then tomorrow, you and Vanessa are going to become very well acquainted with each other. Yeah, you heard me, I named my gorgeous crotch after your ex-wife. Deal with it, bitch."

I decided not to ask any follow up questions, as that would only hinder my progress on finishing up this horrendous encounter with Anna. I simply nodded my head and continued to slip each of her individual, salty toes painted with black nail polish in through my lips. The demanding work she had been completing throughout the day had left her feet with blisters and dead skin all over. Every so often I would swallow a bit of her dried, scarred skin remnants down my suffering esophagus.

"Hey, what did I say daddy?! Eyes up here! If you look away from my crotch again, I will be forced to shove my entire foot down your throat, and we don't want that now, do we?"

I shook my head side to side, as I was currently unable to answer her with her right foot's big toe lodged deep underneath my tongue. Despite the salty, sweaty flavors emanating from her feet, I much preferred this over having to lick the dirt and mixed up crap off of her gross black boots.

Finally, she freed me from her grasps as I finished up deep throating her toes. I was glad to have this be over, but I was not looking forward to what she had planned for tomorrow.

"Alright, you're free to go. And remember, you got a date with Vanessa first thing in the morning. Don't be late!"

She strutted herself out of view, as I pitifully walked back to the house to grab a water to wash down the nasty contaminants that have entered my body. This was going to be a long week...

END OF PART 1

DISCLAIMER - This is a very early version of my book, and is subject to change over time. This does not represent the final product, but should give you an idea.

Last edited by AverageUsername; 28-Dec-21 at 21:58. Reason: Misplaced Typo
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Dec-21, 11:13
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: The Cowgirl's Queendom

Annabeth sounds like a real handful, and she seems to have Will dead to rights. I'm not too interested in foot fetishism, but I do like her dominant attitude and I am most intrigued to see how Will is going to suffer beneath "Vanessa".

I do have one question regarding that name. Annabeth said that Vanessa was Will's ex-wife. Did Annabeth become his step-daughter by marriage with Sasha, or did Vanessa divorce Will before Annabeth was even born?

That is my only confusion as the rest of the story is well established and clear. I like that your little preview told me enough to eagerly anticipate part two and look forward even more to part three.

Thanks, as always for sharing your stories with us, mate.
Old 31-Dec-21, 04:56
AverageUsername

We Can Do It Re: The Cowgirl's Queendom

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Annabeth sounds like a real handful, and she seems to have Will dead to rights. I'm not too interested in foot fetishism, but I do like her dominant attitude and I am most intrigued to see how Will is going to suffer beneath "Vanessa".

I do have one question regarding that name. Annabeth said that Vanessa was Will's ex-wife. Did Annabeth become his step-daughter by marriage with Sasha, or did Vanessa divorce Will before Annabeth was even born?

That is my only confusion as the rest of the story is well established and clear. I like that your little preview told me enough to eagerly anticipate part two and look forward even more to part three.

Thanks, as always for sharing your stories with us, mate.
The concept is much in development, as this book will be released in 2 years after much editing and rewriting. So, I may need to revisit Annabeth being a step-daughter or not... this is a very early concept preview. I want the main product, after revision, to be released with the full book. So, I guess I dont know yet.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jan-22, 21:22
AverageUsername

Chapter 1 | Part 2 - Will meets Vanessa

The cherry red cardinals sang beautiful songs of delight as I stepped out of the house to begin yet another day of brutal submission with Annabeth. Before I got too far away, I waved goodbye to Sasha, my gorgeous wife who was watching from our old, white wood porch.

"I love you sweetie, make sure Anna stays safe!"

If only she knew... the real person in any serious danger was me, as I begrudgingly slow stepped toward the orange picket horse stables to meet up with 'her majesty.' I arrived to find my daughter wearing a slightly less revealing, somewhat more appropriate outfit for today's horseback riding adventures. She was wearing a white t-shirt tucked into her very tight, very revealing shorts made for saddle riding. Her hair was done up in a neat, tight bun as she stood beside Cathy, our purebred stallion.

"Hey dad, glad you could finally make it. Did you get a good night's sleep?"

I rolled my eyes, still unsure as to why she would care about how I am feeling if she was just going to continue punishing me all day long. Nevertheless, I responded to her question, mustering up all the courage I had to keep from using even the slightest of sarcasm as I answered her query.

"Yeah, I think I got enough to get me through the day. What about you?"

She took a big yawn from her cherry red lips, but I don't remember buying her any glossy lipstick... weird. However, this was wonderful news, as it meant that she would be performing quite slower as a result of her poor sleep last night. Things were looking up.

"You sure you don't want to reschedule the horseback riding for tomorrow sweetie?"

She threw an angry stare at me, and then I knew I was screwed. She stormed toward me, kicking me hard in the crotch. I collapsed down onto the ground, as she viciously jumped on top of my back.

"You forgot to call me Queen, again! Time to teach you some respect."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me to my feet, dragging me toward Cathy.

"Honey, wait... wait! What do you think you're doing?!?!"

She just chuckled and bit the side of her lip, as I howled out in agony. All that hay lifting the past few years must have built up her muscles, because she didn't use to be this strong and powerful. After a few seconds of struggling, she finally dragged me all the way over to Cathy.

"If I can't make you remember your place in this family, maybe Cathy can get it through that thick skull of yours. Hold your breath daddy."

I said a silent prayer as she pushed her hand against the back of my head, and shoved my face into Cathy's enormous ass. She used her free hand to lift up Cathy's dirty blonde tail, ensuring I got full skin to skin contact with her huge rear.

"I am setting a timer, you got three full minutes inside Cathy's ass. If you try to* sneak any fresh air, I won't hesitate to restart the timer and add ten more seconds. Your time starts... now!"

I was already holding my breath, since Cathy's ass stench was beyond unbearable. I regret putting off washing her... if I had known this would be happening, I definitely would have made sure she got a good hose down before today. Anna was keeping me pressed in tight, as she used her whole body to drive me hard into the horse's behind.

"Two more minutes, you're doing great daddy. Keep it up and you can meet Vanessa real soon!"

I struggled to stay strong as my lungs were burning without clean air. I survived this long because I would occasionally suck in the dirty aromas from Cathy's ass, but it was the worst air that had ever entered my lungs in my life.

I had to escape this whole thing... I was done and I couldn't take it any longer. I pushed back against Anna with all the force I could use.

"Hey, bad boy! Get over here."

"Never! You can tell your mother about my secret, just leave me alone!."

Just when I thought I lost her, she yanked on the back of my t-shirt's collar. I instantly fell flat on my back, as Anna's face devilishly smirked above me. I was completely winded from her takedown, so I wasn't going anywhere for the rest of the day.

"You really thought you could get away from me? Honestly, for a second there I was actually cheering you on. But I'm not done with you, not by a long shot. Now, where was I? Oh yes... back into Cathy's fat, juicy ass, old man!"

I almost broke out in tears as she dragged me all the way back to our horse. I knew I didn't want to face that kind of torture again, so I had to make an offer she couldn't refuse... but what type of submission is impossible to refuse?

"This time you're going in for three minutes and ten..."

I quickly interrupted her, knowing she was about to shove me in head first, unable to talk with my mouth pressed up against Cathy's muscular posterior.

"Hold on, wait! I have an offer for you, my queen."

She pulled me away from the horse and threw me down on the ground, so I could stare at the sunlight silhouette of her shadowed body. It was extremely hard to get out any words, as she towered over me in true goddess fashion. Then, my eyes shifted toward the saddles hanging up on the side of the stable walls, and I had the most brilliant idea.

"Does Vanessa like saddle riding?"

Immediately, Annabeth placed her left foot on top of my chest and pushed me down into the ground. She was clearly tired of my procrastination and wanted clarity as soon as possible.

"You better start making sense or I will makes this much, much worse for you."

I put my hands up, trying to show her that I wasn't going anywhere. She had me trapped, forever in her grasps, no matter what I did. If she could realize how hopeless my situation truly is, then maybe she would consider being nicer to me.

"I mean, what if you replaced Cathy's saddle with my body? You think Vanessa would like that?"

Annabeth stepped off my chest and positioned her feet on each side of my head. Then, she squatted as far down as she could, her crotch within inches of my lips. I was horrified at the thought of my daughter pressing her soft pussy into my dry lips, but at this point I have no choice.

"I don't know, why don't you ask her yourself?"

I was very uncomfortable with talking to Annabeth's pussy, since I still see her as my beautiful baby. Knowing very well that Anna must have been laughing SO hard at what she was making me do, I was crying inside as I had officially lost all my dignity as a husband and a father.

"Hey Vanessa, instead of using the saddle, what do you think about riding my face for the whole day?

Annabeth lowered herself even closer to my head. Now I could feel her pearl white saddle shorts brushing over my facial hair, as she began slightly chuckling from above.

"She may need a little extra convincing."

I groaned out, pleading with Annabeth to forget about making me worship her picture perfect pussy. This was, without a doubt, the lowest moment in my life.

"But, my queen!"

Anna grabbed the hair on top of my head and began to pull up. I was starting to get used to this pain, but it still hurt like hell.

"I suppose we can go back to Cathy..."

I immediately submitted to her request, not saying another word as I lifted my head up into her crotch. My lips made contact with Vanessa for the first time in my life, and I utterly hated it. Sasha would beat the living shit out of me if she saw what I was doing to Anna.

"Vanessa isn't a fan of slow and soft Will. Pace it up. And if you know what's good for you, then start licking."

I paused for a moment, taking a second to register whether or not my daughter actually told me to run my tongue through her shorts. Then, she slapped me on the side of my head.

"Did I say any of this was optional?! Get to work if you don't want me to bring Cathy over here."

"Yes, my queen."

I withdrew all my inhibitions, as I knew my entire life was now Annabeth's sadistic domination. Until now, I was crying on the inside. I ran my tongue up and down her tight, form fitting shorts. My nose dug deep into the folds of her pillowy soft, buttery smooth pussy. I cried as I realized my face had never gone this deep into a woman's crotch before, including my amazing wife's pussy. Annabeth gasped loudly as I went to town on Vanessa. I was determined to please her by any means necessary. However, after a good four minutes of pure tongue smashing deep into her shorts, she raised her body up and off of my head, transitioning into a relaxed schoolgirl pin.

"That was very nice daddy. Vanessa and I are convinced. Ready for horseback, I mean... daddyface riding?"

She wasn't actually asking me if I was ready or not, she just wanted another excuse to try out another submission if I said no. But I wasn't going to give her the chance, so I walked myself over to Cathy and laid myself across her back.

"Stay still Will. Need to make sure you're wrapped up tight and secure."

She took the straw rope and slowly wrapped it around the horse. I cursed my expert training skills, as I had previously taught Cathy to be a very tame, very obedient horse. After the 28th wrap around, Annabeth deduced that I was sufficiently secured to Cathy.

Then, she jumped up onto the horse, whipping her right leg around the other side and straddling my rope wrapped chest. This position wouldn't last for long, because my face was placed in the perfect spot for her to rest her magnificent pussy.

"Get ready to feel what it's like to be my saddle, daddy. Hey, I like the sound of that... saddle daddy. That's your new name."

She scooted herself forward and tapped her boots on each side of Cathy. Her pussy only covered my mouth, as she wanted to look me straight in the eyes, my nose pressed up against her blazing hot shorts. She was forcing me to sniff the natural scent of her crotch with every breath I took. Then, she calmly rubbed her naturally warm hands against the top of my head. She firmly squeezed her legs inward as I saw her bite her lips and widen her eyes. To my sheer disbelief, she started grinding up and down across my mouth, intensely moaning with deep pleasure.

"Ahhhg.. Aayyg.. Uhh! Lick me bitch!"

I didn't waste a second, I immediately began licking up and down her crotch, following the motion of her hard grinds in tandem with my slurps. I began uncontrollably groaning into her shorts, as I was starting to wish for any amount of mercy I could get from Vanessa's insatiable torture.

"There... Ahhhh. I love it! Let's make this interesting."

I heard Anna clap her boots against Cathy's sides twice, signaling her to change from a prance to a playful trot. This made Anna bounce endlessly on my head, pounding her pussy into my mouth and sometimes my nose, as well. As I stared at her pearl white horseback riding shorts, I couldn't tell if the dark spot around her pussy was from my licks or her sweat, but it was probably both.

"Daddy, you're shining!"

She noticed the sweat sparkling off the top of my forehead. The heat from the burning sun and the warmth underneath Annabeth's damp pussy slowly drained all the energy from my body, until I was barely able to move a muscle. Anna noticed this, and slowed Cathy's pace back down to a prance. I was ready for this to be over, but Anna had other thoughts.

"Daddy, want to see a magic trick? Watch this, I can make you disappear for the rest of the day."

My eyes widened as I wanted so badly to plead for mercy. But she didn't care, she easily ignored my begging eyes as she raised her entire crotch over top of my head, gracefully lowering herself down over my entire face. My nose slipped perfectly into the folds of her pussy, my mouth went dangerously close to her asshole, and my eyes pressed hard against the wet spot on her shorts from earlier.

I disappeared inside her fully grown, mature body. Unfortunately, I wouldn't be freed from her dark depths until sundown, and I was already weeping against her juicy hot body.

END OF PART 2
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jan-22, 23:41
AverageUsername

Chapter 1 | Part 3 - Annabeth's Fine Ass

"Psst... wake up Dad."

I rubbed my eyes, unexpectedly woken up by my daughter in the middle of the night. I looked out to the dark hallway, my door cracked just enough for Anna to wave her hand at me.

"Get over here Will."

"Shhh, you're going to wake your Mom, I will be right there, just let me get some shorts on."

"You don't need shorts, just get your ass over here."

"Fine."

I quick stepped out of the room as Anna locked her hands into mine. I was quickly pulled into her partially lit room.

"What are you doing up this late?"

"You want me to stop punishing you?"

"More than anything."

She slipped off her baggy pants and took off her white tank top, now dressed in only a purple sports bra and a black thong.

"Then shut up and do as I say."

I watched as she pointed her finger toward the bed. I jumped on top of the bed, waiting for her next command.

"Lay down."

"Yes, my wonderful queen."

I laid flat on my back across the queen sized mattress. Then, I felt her long legs suggestively drag across my body. She made sure to take an extra long time working her right leg over my erect crotch.

"Open your mouth."

I did as she said, I was nothing but Annabeth's dog at this point. She built up an extra long string of saliva, letting it fall slowly into my wide open mouth.

"That taste good daddy?"

"Yes queen."

"Here's seconds."

She did it once more, this time spitting in my face at the end for an 'extra bonus.' Then* she wrapped her arms around the back of my neck.

"I want you to be taking notes as I do this daddy. I don't stop until you tell me I am better at this than mom."

"With all due respect, we are going to be here all night if you want that."

Then, she plunged me into her big breasts, where my vision instantly went dark. I immediately struggled to find an escape as all the fresh air was taken away from me.

"Well in that case, I won't stop until I am standing over your motionless body."

I tried to shake my head out of her hold, but there was no getting out of her masterful embrace. I was smashed into her cleavage, and she wasn't letting go.

"Don't worry, I will find your weakness by the end of this. You won't be leaving this room tonight."

Right when I was about to tap, she released me from her grasps, and I gasped for air. My face was already turning a shade of red, but she continued on.

"Get ready to sniff my ass loser."

She turned herself around and pushed both her feet into the sides of my head, lowering her ass on top of my face. I would never admit it straight to her face, but I fucking loved every second of this. She found my main fetish.

"Get a good whiff of my natural odors bitch."

Sasha would only sit on my face if I asked her, and even then she never really put any effort into it. So, I indulged myself and lived in the exciting experience. I pushed my nose deeper into her black thong, to which she laughed and glanced down at my almost fully encased face.

"Haha, go any further and I won't be able to see my thong anymore Will. You must be liking this then, yes?"

I fiercly nodded my head up and down, as I smelled her freshly washed thong and cherry flavored ass. I took in as much of her fiery flavors as I could with each inhale.

"Just one last thing Will, I can't let you have all the fun now can I? Close your eyes daddy."

I did as she said, and waited for her cue to open them. She lifted off my fave, and the suspense ate at my patience, dreading every second she wasn't dancing her beautiful butt over my mouth.

"Okay, open!"

I opened my eyes, to which I was extremely surprised to see my adult, fully grown daughter entirely naked. Then, she butt dropped on top of my head. The impact sent my head even further up her butt cheeks.

"Ooh, that felt funny, but also kind of awesome. What do you think daddy? Am I better than mom yet?"

I grunted, as I truly didn't want her to stop. She took that as her cue to keep going deeper. She grabbed my head and used her hands to push me as far into her ass crack as she could. Then, she grabbed her cheeks and pulled them as far apart as she could, wiggling me even further in.

"Here comes the climax daddy."

I helped by shifting my head forward when she shook her hips side to side. I got deep enough to where I couldn't go deeper. Her asshole was pressed into my nostrils, and I took in her heavenly scent in heavy sniffs of air.

"Oh man, the way your breath pushes into my ass... I fucking love it. Mind if I make you breathe a little harder daddy?"

I didn't mind one bit, she could do whatever she wanted with me, as long as this went on for as long as possible. I loved being trapped between the butt cheeks of another woman's ass. I thought the smell of her crack would be awful, but turns out she smelled surprisingly good.

"Hold your breath."

I did, closing my mouth as she lifted herself slightly forward and up, pushing down hard and smushing my nose closed against her naked booty. This went on for about 3 minutes, then she switched it up.

"Lets do a game, see how long you can sniff into my asshole. Sounds good?"

I put my thumbs up, and she gave me enough room from her butt cheeks to breathe in between whiffs. Then, she grabbed the back of my head and claimed full control over when I started sniffing by pushing me into her behind.

"Three, two, one... sniff!"

I inhaled for as long and as deep as I could. I went until I couldn't go any longer, and then tapped out on her firm thighs.

"I will give you a little break before we go again."

As I sat there, laid out across the bed, my chest rising and falling with every inhale and exhale, she began rolling her body over my neck, rubbing her crotch up and down my throat, stopping only when her body hit the bottom of my chin. I was ashamed that my daughter took advantage of my fierce facesitting fetish, but I was also so thankful.

"Break time's over, back into my ass."

She pulled me into her cheeks once more, but this time was different. She wasted no time plunging me as far in as I could go. She didn't even count me down. I was simply trapped in her ass crack as much as I could be. I muffled some words into her butt, while she ignored my requests to be released.

"Time to go to sleep daddy."

I weakly grabbed all over her, desperately searching for a way out. But, there was no way out of Annabeth's sexy smother. I was under her total control, and she knew it. Instead of pulling me into her butt, she gradually transitioned our position backward until she was fullweight facesitting on top of my head. Gravity did most of the work for her, and I was struggling to find relief from being pressed up against the deepest depths of her ass.

"Shouldn't be much longer daddy. Don't worry, after tonight our business together is finished. Then, I start with mom."

I agressively thrashed under her smother, as I didn't want Sasha to have anything to do with this, but I didn't have a choice. Plus, my pitiful efforts were futile with my oxygen running critically low. My vision slowly faded to black as I faintly heard voices coming from out in the hallway... it was my wife!

"Annabeth, what the fucking hell are you doing to your father!!!"

"Mother, perfect timing! You're next old lady."

That was the last thing I remember before I completely blacked out.

END OF PREVIEW

Notes - Feedback and critique is very much encouraged as it will take two more years to finish the rest of the book and edit. Let me know what your thoughts are, as anything helps (what did you absolutely love, what could you have done without, and such). Also, I need ideas for a book cover, any suggestions? If you enjoyed the preview, the whole finished book comes out in two years!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jan-22, 23:54
AverageUsername

Here is the book's front cover concept picture
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 8d7cde0f79140272a84018f2613a566d_remastered.jpg (1.47 MB, 773 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
facesitting, feet, fetish, smother