Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Dec-14, 23:05
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts
Default Re: When you see a session girl's boyfriend on her facebook or instagram

Before I ever sessioned, I only saw buff women at the gym or in public socializing with really buff guys. That made me feel they would never be interested in me, because I've never been in that kind of shape, like I was beneath them + I know a lot of tall women who have disdain for short guys so I thought it would work the same. The first time a session girl completely kicked my ass but was genuinely turned on during, and complemented me a lot afterward that caught me completely by surprise.

Now, it wouldn't surprise me seeing an actual session girl with a weaker guy because logically, they have to be used to being able to kick a lot of men's ass and now I realize it turns a lot of them on.
Old 08-Dec-14, 10:53
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: When you see a session girl's boyfriend on her facebook or instagram

what distrubs me much more is when I see that some session-wrestlers have steroid-addicted boyfriends and when these girls are getting more bulkier all the time I see them and suddenly start competing in body-building-competitions at the age of almost 30 years old, so that I think that they are forced by their boyfriends to do so, I lose interest in wrestling with them
Old 09-Dec-14, 02:14
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have absolutely no fantasies about being a cuckold to a weak or loser guy. Being one to a lesbian lover, that's another story
I think I understand what you're saying in your original post and - for the record - I don't think there's anything wrong with cuckold fantasies, behaviors, or lifestyles. My philosophy is that consenting adults should do whatever works for them within their relationships, so long as no one else gets hurt.

I'm not sure there's an exact term which accurately conveys what you're describing, but it seemed as though you were talking about a very generalized inferiority or feeling of being somehow inadequate. As I read your words, it seemed to me that you were somehow turned on by the feeling. If I had to guess, I would imagine that you also like the thought that the same woman who did or who could kick your ass could also beat the boyfriend, even if she slept with him afterward.
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Dec-14, 01:20
Points: 8,990, Level: 40 Points: 8,990, Level: 40 Points: 8,990, Level: 40
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Interesting,I have a favorite stripper that I get pinned by during lap dances. I recently saw some pics of her boyfriend on her facebook page. Hes around my age, height but about 60lbs heavier and buff. It kind of made me want to lift more and get bigger lol Too bad this girl is leaving the business, she was great. Looked like emma from wwe.

Last edited by codered; 10-Dec-14 at 02:09.
Old 10-Dec-14, 20:17
Points: 10,886, Level: 45 Points: 10,886, Level: 45 Points: 10,886, Level: 45
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If her boyfriend was someone whose ass you could kick, or believe you could, why feel inferior? Jealous, envious, maybe, but physically inferior, no.
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgejohnson [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Now, it wouldn't surprise me seeing an actual session girl with a weaker guy because logically, they have to be used to being able to kick a lot of men's ass and now I realize it turns a lot of them on.
Thats pretty much my feeling. For a while I assumed most wrestlers might enjoy doing this sort of thing for money but not so much in their private lives. So knowing that more of them like dating men that can take in wrestling just makes me feel envious but also a little hopeful that I could find one.
Old 10-Dec-14, 21:06
Points: 5,017, Level: 30 Points: 5,017, Level: 30 Points: 5,017, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by codered [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Interesting,I have a favorite stripper that I get pinned by during lap dances. I recently saw some pics of her boyfriend on her facebook page. Hes around my age, height but about 60lbs heavier and buff. It kind of made me want to lift more and get bigger lol Too bad this girl is leaving the business, she was great. Looked like emma from wwe.
Where does she dance at?
Old 11-Dec-14, 00:57
Points: 8,990, Level: 40 Points: 8,990, Level: 40 Points: 8,990, Level: 40
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

The Den, NJ