Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Please vote for the best story of January, 2016
The Woman Who Wanted a Real Match | posted by ap643 3 5.77%
Monday Night Went Raw | posted by greezy 2 3.85%
A Wrestling Story, by aj143143 | posted by rarrudda 2 3.85%
Pizza Delivery | posted by Lucipher2k 2 3.85%
Ivan's Facility Problem, part 2 | posted by del 1 1.92%
Celebrity Penthouse Fights: Ronda Rousey vs Bella Thorne | posted by gameking 0 0%
Leg Day | posted by crossedankles 3 5.77%
Sexy Cynthia Dominant/Submissive Fighter | posted by ap643 0 0%
Debt Collector | posted by Pudjols 0 0%
Babysitter's Torment | posted by brooksie 1 1.92%
Red vs Blue | posted by grapplebard 2 3.85%
Fantasy Knock-Out - Boxing | posted by kboxse1 1 1.92%
Serenity and Summer vs. Joe and Travis | posted by NewYork 3 5.77%
Anneka's Bitch | posted by Pudjols 0 0%
Boxing Mother vs Son | posted by ironkobe 2 3.85%
Honour thy Mother in-law | posted by jimp 3 5.77%
Girl Bully | posted by Stacyann 6 11.54%
Beaten On The Beach | posted by brooksie 2 3.85%
Nails | posted by nicepuppy 1 1.92%
Aunt & The Attic | posted by SuperDeadlyHamAttack 6 11.54%
Physiotherapy | posted by Dan2 2 3.85%
Ron vs His Sister and His Two Nieces | posted by headscissored217 4 7.69%
Teenage Dream Girl | posted by boyandy 3 5.77%
A Man’s Athletic Young Wife Manipulates Him Into Working Out... | posted by davebrowne321 1 1.92%
Underground Mixed Fighting: Laura's Return | posted by RyonaGuy 2 3.85%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-Feb-16, 22:14
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Trophy Story of the month for January, 2016

Bonjour, Forum!

Let's kick the off the first monthly story contest of 2016! There were a lot of great stories kindly shared at the forum in the previous month. I'm looking forward to this poll!

Please vote for your favorite story among those posted at the forum in January, 2016. Check out the table below for reference.

NOTE: before proceeding I would like to ask you to only participate in this poll if you have read at least 3 of the nominated stories. If you haven't, please go on and read some of the stories before voting, in order to be fair to the authors.

Stories in this month's poll: 25 (4) ← new record
Quality index (thanks per story): 7.4 (1.5)

The guidelines of the monthly contest:

- the contest for a particular month starts on the 3rd day of the following month and closes on the 13th day, giving 10 full days to readers to vote
- in order to be eligible for the poll, the story (1) needs to be posted in its entirety at the forum, and not on an external page and only linked to through the forum, it (2) needs to be at least 600 words AND 3000 characters long, and (3) has to receive at least 3 thanks by the time of the contest start
- each author (poster) can be represented no more than twice in one poll; in case a user has posted more than two stories within the previous month, the two most popular posts of his / her will be chosen based on the amount of thanks each story has received
- each ongoing series can be represented in no more than two monthly contests
- only those users that have read 3 or more of the contesting stories should participate in the poll; because this cannot be enforced, users are asked to self-censor
- NEW if equal amount of votes are received by the end of poll by any two or more stories contesting for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place, the winner will be determined by amount of thanks received (suggested by @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register])

-------------------------------------------

The following are the nominees in chronological order. The table is sortable, just click on the column you want to sort by.

#Story titlePosted byDate postedThanks received as of 03/Feb
1[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]01/Jan3
2[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]01/Jan6
3[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]02/Jan3
4[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]02/Jan7
5[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]05/Jan4
6[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]05/Jan4
7[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]06-14/Jan17
8[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]07/Jan3
9[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]07/Jan7
10[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]08/Jan5
11[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]09/Jan13
12[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]10/Jan5
13[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]11/Jan5
14[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]14/Jan15
15[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]17/Jan6
16[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]17/Jan5
17[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]18-26/Jan14
18[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]20-27/Jan4
19[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]22/Jan7
20[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]24/Jan8
21[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]25/Jan11
22[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]26/Jan13
23[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]26/Jan7
24[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]27/Jan6
25[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]31/Jan6

When casting your vote for the story of the month, along with literary qualities, originality, and your personal taste, I suggest considering exclusiveness of a story an important factor in your voting decision. I think the fact that some authors publish their stories for the first time on this forum should be celebrated. For this to work well I would like to ask the authors that post exclusive content to include a relevant note at the beginning of their posts.

Feel free to let other members know in reply which story is your favorite and why.

Votes received: 52 (18)
Previous polls: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Feb-16, 10:33
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts
Default Re: Story of the month for January, 2016

Zweig, I think the winner (which won't be me) should get a free video of their choosing from you. Might make them work extra hard to bring good quality.
Old 07-Feb-16, 15:46
Points: 10,583, Level: 44 Points: 10,583, Level: 44 Points: 10,583, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Zweig, I think the winner (which won't be me) should get a free video of their choosing from you. Might make them work extra hard to bring good quality.
Haha might be a bit too much. I see your line of thinking, but Zweig needs to make money.
Old 07-Feb-16, 19:09
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Zweig, I think the winner (which won't be me) should get a free video of their choosing from you.
The reason I haven't thought about it is because I don't consider a video from me as a reward. But if the winner does, I would be honored. If that is the case, consider it done.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Feb-16, 19:49
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The reason I haven't thought about it is because I don't consider a video from me as a reward. But if the winner does, I would be honored. If that is the case, consider it done.
I'd certainly want to win if it meant I got a Miss M or Jane match
Old 07-Feb-16, 20:02
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexybish [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Haha might be a bit too much. I see your line of thinking, but Zweig needs to make money.
Zweig you are the man! I think that's awesome.

Sexibish, this website obviously promotes Fight Pulse and what better way to promote this website than a free video. Adds traffic to the site and stuff. Win/Win.
Old 07-Feb-16, 20:18
Last Achievements

Quote:
Zweig you are the man! I think that's awesome.

Sexibish, this website obviously promotes Fight Pulse and what better way to promote this website than a free video. Adds traffic to the site and stuff. Win/Win.
Yeah. You're right.
Old 08-Feb-16, 17:21
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

NewYork, just wanted to say that even though Fight Pulse is what pays the bills, this website is bigger than Fight Pulse. Saying "this website promotes FightPulse" sounds like that is the sole purpose of the forum. That is not true. I know you didn't mean that, but I felt I had to clarify.

Another clarification is necessary I think. I consider offering my video as a reward quite self-complacent and even a little disrespectful. I think most of the stories published here are more valuable than my videos. Also, it would be an instance of over-promotion which can quickly get quite annoying to everyone. I do have a banner atop the forums, but when I promote my videos in topics, I do it like any other producer.

That being said, if the winner wants, they can have any video for free. Would be my pleasure, as I said.

So, Forum, 5 days left! Let's keep the votes coming!
Old 11-Feb-16, 22:17
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Come on, Forum! Pick your favorite story! Only 2 days left until poll closure!
Old 16-Feb-16, 03:48
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

The poll is closed!

Votes received: 52 (18)

We had equal amount of votes for the top contesting stories again! Thus the first place was decided by thanks count, as per the new rule.

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], congratulations on winning this month's contest, with 6 votes (16 thanks)! Your story [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] has been voted the Story of the Month for January, 2016!

Congratulations to runner-ups:
2nd place - @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], with his story [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] - with 6 votes (9 thanks)
3rd place - @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], with his story [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] - with 4 votes

I would like to thank every author that has contributed to the stories subforum in the past month.

I would also like to thank all 52 users who took their time to read the stories and vote in this poll.

See you all next month!
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post: