Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Feb-19, 12:32
Points: 5,415, Level: 31 Points: 5,415, Level: 31 Points: 5,415, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Role reversal and the reaction

One the main things I like in this fetish (if not the main thing), is role reversal. Young sisters getting revenge on their bullying older brothers, secretaries taking control of their bosses, that sort of thing.

The best for me is when the male is humiliated to be overpowered by a girl and (though you rarely see it) the girl is surprised that she can do it. I’m not too bothered about realism - what I like is the normal trend of society being overturned.

I think that dynamic is a lot easier to reflect in stories. To have it in videoclips requires some pretty good acting skills. In session wrestling, there’s often a strong emphasis on being outwrestled by a martial artist who happens to be female.

Obviously this is what quite a lot of people on the scene want. But for me there’s the slightly strange sense that the expectation that session wrestlers or the girls in the videos always win undercuts the fantasy for me. With all due respect to the martial art skills of someone like Veve Lane, losing to a girl in a physical contest should be humiliating.

I can see why most producers do it this way, but having regular jobbers who lose without any sense that it might be unusual takes me out of it somehow.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Seamus1997 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Feb-19, 12:47
Points: 5,892, Level: 32 Points: 5,892, Level: 32 Points: 5,892, Level: 32
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Role reversal and the reaction

Makes a lot of sense. Of course, tastes here (and everywhere) are very diverse, so not for everyone. But I get you. Whether it's spoken or not, I do think part of the thrill of this concept, broadly, is that it overturns expectations. I think that even for guys who like the idea that many more women COULD physically dominate guys than is usually believed, there is still a sense of the shock of it, the "oh no" of it.

And yeah, "acting" is definitely a challenge when a lot of scenarios are put to film - or when they TRY to put them to film. Maybe eventually really good CGI will address the almost "unfilmability" of some scenarios, because of the acting challenges.

Some interesting observations - thanks for sharing!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shado For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Feb-19, 19:20
Points: 5,415, Level: 31 Points: 5,415, Level: 31 Points: 5,415, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Thanks for replying.

I think the paradox for me is that I wouldn’t willingly buy a video where the man wins, or go for a competitive session. But within the kayfabe of the video or session I want the woman winning to be shocking.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seamus1997 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Feb-19, 22:21
Points: 6,779, Level: 35 Points: 6,779, Level: 35 Points: 6,779, Level: 35
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

I am with you as far as the "shock" element of it, but for me I like it when the woman is much bigger than the man, because for me there is an added element of realism where the woman can be expected to win handily even with the guy trying his hardest. I like that added element of physical superiority thrown in.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to versmuscle12 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Apr-20, 02:44
Points: 4,589, Level: 28 Points: 4,589, Level: 28 Points: 4,589, Level: 28
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,013 Times in 318 Posts

If you're a fan of gender role reversal (in general).. check out recent April 28th post.
True news story, about a man(visiting the hospital) found with a uterus.

Accompanying portrait depicting a (hypothetical) musclebound woman & the 'expectant' father..

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 11-May-20, 02:02
Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobthegodoftoenails [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
One the main things I like in this fetish (if not the main thing), is role reversal. Young sisters getting revenge on their bullying older brothers, secretaries taking control of their bosses, that sort of thing.

The best for me is when the male is humiliated to be overpowered by a girl and (though you rarely see it) the girl is surprised that she can do it. I’m not too bothered about realism - what I like is the normal trend of society being overturned.

I think that dynamic is a lot easier to reflect in stories. To have it in videoclips requires some pretty good acting skills. In session wrestling, there’s often a strong emphasis on being outwrestled by a martial artist who happens to be female.

Obviously this is what quite a lot of people on the scene want. But for me there’s the slightly strange sense that the expectation that session wrestlers or the girls in the videos always win undercuts the fantasy for me. With all due respect to the martial art skills of someone like Veve Lane, losing to a girl in a physical contest should be humiliating.

I can see why most producers do it this way, but having regular jobbers who lose without any sense that it might be unusual takes me out of it somehow.
The shock part is fun. It rarely happens in sessions since those women are used to beating guys like me, but sometimes they’ll be surprised they were able to pull off a certain move or that they got me to tap quicker than they expected.

I did have one session against a domme who had some basic training but wasn’t a session wrestler. She had less technique than the other wrestlers I’ve faced and was just using basic pins and scissors but that was more than enough in our match. She was shorter but quite a bit heavier than me and was pretty agile for her size. One of the times I tapped out, she commented something like “Wow so I guess I’m pretty good at this”. She seemed surprised at how she was beating me and commented at how much stronger her lower body was than mine.
The Following User Says Thank You to ca12345 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-May-20, 02:28
Points: 4,926, Level: 29 Points: 4,926, Level: 29 Points: 4,926, Level: 29
Last Achievements

One or my first encounters with this scenario is the blackfalcon and flamingo wrestling websites. When you have hot housewives, office secretaries, girlfriends, curvy, leggy and naturally busty, putting their opposites in holds, pinning them down at ease, making them beg. These role reversals were the most natural, and felt unstaged, and was a massive turn on.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CCTV For This Useful Post:
Old 11-May-20, 19:10
Points: 13,435, Level: 50 Points: 13,435, Level: 50 Points: 13,435, Level: 50
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobthegodoftoenails [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for replying.

I think the paradox for me is that I wouldn’t willingly buy a video where the man wins, or go for a competitive session. But within the kayfabe of the video or session I want the woman winning to be shocking.
100% agree!

Tags
humiliation, role reversal