Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Pictures

Old 14-Jun-20, 11:28
Points: 279,608, Level: 100 Points: 279,608, Level: 100 Points: 279,608, Level: 100
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 69,095 Times in 6,897 Posts
Default Re: Action Actresses in Obscure Movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicepuppy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow, who is she? Love her!
I've both good and bad news for you. Hilary Walton was a one-time fitness trainer who was reportedly proficient at (unspecified) martial arts. I say "was" because she sadly passed away last year, and this was her only screen appearance. The scene I originally wanted to contribute has been put on the back burner for now (due to the current social climate). But I'll be going back to the disc to dig out something more suitable for you soon - possibly the 'Behind The Scenes' alternative in the third image below.
Attached Images
File Type: png Ri21.png (703.6 KB, 65 views)
File Type: png Ri22.png (766.3 KB, 36 views)
File Type: png Ri23.png (804.6 KB, 63 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jun-20, 12:34
Points: 24,925, Level: 69 Points: 24,925, Level: 69 Points: 24,925, Level: 69
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,669 Times in 868 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by verscont [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've both good and bad news for you. Hilary Walton was a one-time fitness trainer who was reportedly proficient at (unspecified) martial arts. I say "was" because she sadly passed away last year, and this was her only screen appearance. The scene I originally wanted to contribute has been put on the back burner for now (due to the current social climate). But I'll be going back to the disc to dig out something more suitable for you soon - possibly the 'Behind The Scenes' alternative in the third image below.
I would never have thought to look for this kind of action in a movie like Blood Gnome (although seeing Julie Strain in the credits may have made me consider it). This is a testimony to the amazing breadth and depth of your relentless search for material.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to del For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jun-20, 09:50
Points: 279,608, Level: 100 Points: 279,608, Level: 100 Points: 279,608, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by del [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I would never have thought to look for this kind of action in a movie like Blood Gnome (although seeing Julie Strain in the credits may have made me consider it). This is a testimony to the amazing breadth and depth of your relentless search for material.
Thank you for your kind words del - I try my best, and it may have been the lure of Julie that prompted me to do more than consider buying it as well. If you've noticed my other posts this week from Blood Diner, Blood Angels and Bloodmatch as well as Blood Gnome, you can probably figure out which of my alphabetically filed DVD boxes is open at the moment. Stay tuned for more bloody business soon!

Today's fight between two female rivals was filmed so darkly, I had trouble working out where the black bars above and below the widescreen picture started . I've already posted this Terrific Twosome's Tatami Tussle elsewhere, and I've included another shot from there that lets you see their faces [1]. Turning now to this scene, there are a few words of explanation in case you can't see what's going on even after I've added some artificial light.

You can cheer for who you want, of course. But if it matters, the taller girl in white is the Evil Babe of the pair. She's taken the keys and makes it clear that the heroine will have to fight to get them back if she wants to drive home [2,3]. Once it starts, the blonde tries a choke that the shorter girl shakes off with a series of elbows [4-6]. Then the bad girl switches to boxing to make use of her reach advantage [7-9]. The heroine hits back with a couple of stomach punches [10] and then brings kicks into play [11,12]. But her opponent catches one of them and uses it to take the scrap to the ground [13], from where the prone fighter uses her legs again, this time kicking her way to freedom [14,15].

I've finished with one of the most difficult moves to capture in stills. And that's because it's one of the most difficult for the actresses to perform. During a head butt, the focus is on close-ups of their faces; so the option of using stunt replacements is limited. Then there's the genuine danger to consider if it goes wrong. An occasional bruise or even black eye from a glancing blow can easily be brushed away. But who wants their beautiful actress lying unconscious on set with a broken nose caused by a mistimed or misplaced clash of heads? And that's why my images are only able to show the 'before' and 'after' [17,18].
Attached Images
File Type: png Elsa19.png (683.0 KB, 35 views)
File Type: png Elsa20.png (698.1 KB, 11 views)
File Type: png Elsa21.png (662.8 KB, 14 views)
File Type: png Elsa22.png (589.9 KB, 7 views)
File Type: png Elsa23.png (583.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: png Elsa24.png (800.9 KB, 9 views)
File Type: png Elsa25.png (803.2 KB, 8 views)
File Type: png Elsa26.png (727.9 KB, 12 views)
File Type: png Elsa27.png (635.3 KB, 11 views)
File Type: png Elsa28.png (454.7 KB, 17 views)
File Type: png Elsa28a.png (509.3 KB, 5 views)
File Type: png Elsa29.png (599.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: png Elsa31 (1).png (634.8 KB, 11 views)
File Type: png Elsa32.png (786.6 KB, 5 views)
File Type: png Elsa33.png (759.9 KB, 9 views)
File Type: png Elsa34.png (834.4 KB, 6 views)
File Type: png Elsa35.png (657.4 KB, 27 views)
File Type: png Elsa36.png (848.8 KB, 14 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jun-20, 07:56
Last Achievements

I'm just back to tidy up with the end of that last battle in the Black Forest. And despite the vehicle headlights, it's now even darker. The headbutt must have hurt the taller fighter more than her opponent because, from then on, the heroine has the upper hand - and feet. I've finished off with a shot for those who like to see their bad girls defeated, and finally the source DVD.
Attached Images
File Type: png Elsa38.png (777.9 KB, 8 views)
File Type: png Elsa39.png (761.5 KB, 24 views)
File Type: png Elsa40.png (707.6 KB, 10 views)
File Type: png Elsa41.png (778.3 KB, 20 views)
File Type: png Elsa42.png (612.3 KB, 9 views)
File Type: png Elsa43.png (797.7 KB, 9 views)
File Type: png Elsa44.png (682.6 KB, 7 views)
File Type: png Elsa45.png (724.6 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg Elsa0000.jpg (34.7 KB, 9 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jun-20, 09:39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by verscont [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'll be going back to the disc to dig out something more suitable for you soon - possibly the 'Behind The Scenes' alternative in the third image below.
Or possibly not. Here she is instead still kicking the crap out of the same guy. And it looks like the Director is still using his favourite new technology gimmick - Black Lightbulbs. Though I love the way her black plastic outfit matches the black plastic décor; presumably that makes it easier to clean away the buckets of blood when she's been entertaining guests.

Towards the end I've added her 'sticky end' for those who like to see their bad girls defeated and, finally, an illustration of exactly why del didn't expect to find anything relevant beneath the DVD cover.
Attached Images
File Type: png Ri28.png (411.6 KB, 21 views)
File Type: png Ri29.png (1.08 MB, 17 views)
File Type: png Ri30.png (838.8 KB, 18 views)
File Type: png Ri31.png (1.21 MB, 13 views)
File Type: png Ri32.png (892.3 KB, 12 views)
File Type: png Ri33.png (770.5 KB, 14 views)
File Type: png Ri34.png (573.5 KB, 12 views)
File Type: png Ri35.png (934.7 KB, 13 views)
File Type: png Ri37.png (842.4 KB, 24 views)
File Type: png Ri38.png (1,007.2 KB, 20 views)
File Type: png Ri39.png (967.6 KB, 15 views)
File Type: png Ri40.png (972.3 KB, 21 views)
File Type: png Ri41.png (845.3 KB, 26 views)
File Type: png Ri42.png (863.9 KB, 20 views)
File Type: png Ri43.png (960.0 KB, 13 views)
File Type: png Ri44.png (974.2 KB, 30 views)
File Type: png Ri45.png (820.5 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg BloodG3.jpg (130.7 KB, 28 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jun-20, 12:41
Last Achievements

Quote:
Or possibly not. Here she is instead still kicking the crap out of the same guy. And it looks like the Director is still using his favourite new technology gimmick - Black Lightbulbs. Though I love the way her black plastic outfit matches the black plastic décor; presumably that makes it easier to clean away the buckets of blood when she's been entertaining guests.

Towards the end I've added her 'sticky end' for those who like to see their bad girls defeated and, finally, an illustration of exactly why del didn't expect to find anything relevant beneath the DVD cover.
What is this sticky end? How was she defeated?
Old 17-Jun-20, 15:29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by del [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What is this sticky end? How was she defeated?
Gee Thanks del No offence, mate, but this is the least welcome of the many comments you've made on the various threads I've initiated. I was really tempted to say WTFM, but I guess it is you, and you deserve better treatment than that. So I'll try to mumble my way through what I can remember - without digging the disc out again to check my facts or to gather any pictorial proof for you. Basically...

Despite kicking Mr. Average all over the place for about three minutes, and leaving him apparently unconscious, he suddenly and miraculously gets a second wind.

Meanwhile, lying around in the room is a massive tea chest-type thing. (Just think, say a five foot cube of unknown material. Smoke starts pouring out of it towards the end of the fight.

As the fight resumes, Average Joe rushes her, pushing her back until she falls on that collection of black bin-bags, that are already covered in the slime that so horrifies her. (I wasn't watching how it got there and I'm not going back to the DVD to find out.)

Then the lid on that massive box starts to lift slowly, and an eerie light emits. Somehow Ms Dominatrix is thrown head first into the gap caused by the raised lid. We get the impression that it's a box full of the evil critters and they're now chewing her face off, but I couldn't see clearly enough.

Then by magic (camera trickery), the lid disappears and we see inside the box from directly above. Instead of being full of little bloodthirsty gnomes, it's now bottomless. The Domme's body is falling down rapidly to its unknown fate in the distance below - presumably Hell itself. The End.

After that lot I ought to charge you for a pint. But the pubs are still in lockdown so you've escaped.
The Following User Says Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jun-20, 17:21
Last Achievements

Quote:
Gee Thanks del No offence, mate, but this is the least welcome of the many comments you've made on the various threads I've initiated. I was really tempted to say WTFM, but I guess it is you, and you deserve better treatment than that. So I'll try to mumble my way through what I can remember - without digging the disc out again to check my facts or to gather any pictorial proof for you. Basically...

Despite kicking Mr. Average all over the place for about three minutes, and leaving him apparently unconscious, he suddenly and miraculously gets a second wind.

Meanwhile, lying around in the room is a massive tea chest-type thing. (Just think, say a five foot cube of unknown material. Smoke starts pouring out of it towards the end of the fight.

As the fight resumes, Average Joe rushes her, pushing her back until she falls on that collection of black bin-bags, that are already covered in the slime that so horrifies her. (I wasn't watching how it got there and I'm not going back to the DVD to find out.)

Then the lid on that massive box starts to lift slowly, and an eerie light emits. Somehow Ms Dominatrix is thrown head first into the gap caused by the raised lid. We get the impression that it's a box full of the evil critters and they're now chewing her face off, but I couldn't see clearly enough.

Then by magic (camera trickery), the lid disappears and we see inside the box from directly above. Instead of being full of little bloodthirsty gnomes, it's now bottomless. The Domme's body is falling down rapidly to its unknown fate in the distance below - presumably Hell itself. The End.

After that lot I ought to charge you for a pint. But the pubs are still in lockdown so you've escaped.
Cheers, mate - pint's on me the next time we make it to a pub! Sorry, but I just had to know how such a sexy, powerful evil woman finally got beaten. Naturally it was lame
Old 18-Jun-20, 11:46
Last Achievements

Quote:
Sorry, but I just had to know how such a sexy, powerful evil woman finally got beaten. Naturally it was lame
Hey, careful! That shot where they made the box lid fade away, the ground disappear and the Dominatrix spin down a black hole to her doom must have cost around 90% of the whole budget!

I may not have captured that part, but I did carry on for a while after the events of my last post. So here's a brief continuation of the scene for you and any other Bad Girl Demise Lovers.

She thinks she's finished the job, but he's still conscious - grabbing her discarded whip and using it to topple her off those skyscraper platform shoes [1,2]. She falls backwards and bangs her head on the floor [3,4]. He takes advantage, jumping on her and trying to strangle her with the narrow end of that whip [5,6]. She's much the stronger, of course, and easily throws him off [7]. But by the time she gets upright on her daft footwear, he's attacking her again. He may be Mr. Ordinary, but he knows the tactics to use against a superior puncher and kicker. So head down, he rushes straight at her midsection and lifts her up thanks to an adrenaline rush [8]. Then, finally, I caught her Death Mask face [9] - and you'll have to imagine the rest based on my earlier description.
Attached Images
File Type: png Ri46.png (1.01 MB, 4 views)
File Type: png Ri47.png (877.4 KB, 10 views)
File Type: png Ri48.png (666.7 KB, 26 views)
File Type: png Ri49.png (895.1 KB, 13 views)
File Type: png Ri50.png (991.2 KB, 5 views)
File Type: png Ri51.png (1,014.7 KB, 14 views)
File Type: png Ri52.png (769.6 KB, 18 views)
File Type: png Ri53.png (869.8 KB, 24 views)
File Type: png Ri54.png (702.9 KB, 36 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jun-20, 12:12
Last Achievements

Quote:
Hey, careful! That shot where they made the box lid fade away, the ground disappear and the Dominatrix spin down a black hole to her doom must have cost around 90% of the whole budget!

I may not have captured that part, but I did carry on for a while after the events of my last post. So here's a brief continuation of the scene for you and any other Bad Girl Demise Lovers.

She thinks she's finished the job, but he's still conscious - grabbing her discarded whip and using it to topple her off those skyscraper platform shoes [1,2]. She falls backwards and bangs her head on the floor [3,4]. He takes advantage, jumping on her and trying to strangle her with the narrow end of that whip [5,6]. She's much the stronger, of course, and easily throws him off [7]. But by the time she gets upright on her daft footwear, he's attacking her again. He may be Mr. Ordinary, but he knows the tactics to use against a superior puncher and kicker. So head down, he rushes straight at her midsection and lifts her up thanks to an adrenaline rush [8]. Then, finally, I caught her Death Mask face [9] - and you'll have to imagine the rest based on my earlier description.
Thanks! Not lame after all, given that she had to lose in the end.

This is probably the best kind of defeat for a physically superior evil female fighter. She clearly demonstrates her greater strength and skill and beats the guy in an unarmed fight. Her weakness is that she simply assumes the guy is dead or at least incapacitated, so she turns her back on him and lets her guard down. Only then can he put everything he has into a surprise attack and defeat her. It's also nice to see that utter confidence turn to terror as she realizes she's lost.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to del For This Useful Post:

Tags
germany