Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Jul-20, 16:25
jayko

Default Re: First session at 20 yrs old looking foy payment advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlylegs [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Really? Half of them find it odd.
This^. They do find it odd. Most of the time. I’m sure I could find a girl with enough trail and error that will like me plus do all this but that will take a pretty long time and I’m not willing to have work put in that type of relationship work with a female right now as I recently got out of a relationship. I want someone experienced. It’s also weird because I like being dominated through headscissors and facesitting but I also like to dominate just as much so I keep my relationships as me the dom and the girl the sub for now. Maybe one day I’ll find a girl where we could do some switching in the roles. For now I’m trying to skip the fluff and just hire a professional.

The odds are against you with this but it’s not impossible

1. you probably have to find a sporty girl.

2. They have to be okay with the fetish in some regard

3. They have to like you.

4. They have to be close enough with you to not spill the beans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FetishWebDev [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Welcome! Kudos for doing this at such a young age...I wasn't able to do it until I was about 26.

I hope you're majoring in something that's going to pay you well, this fetish is expensive.

Start a business PayPal account and transfer money there. Recipients of the money you send (for the deposit and / or the entire fee) see the business name instead of your personal name. Give your business name something vague. Maybe a tutoring business since you're in college. If you have any digital skills, maybe a service business around that.

As for recommendations, go see Mia in Miami. She loves doing KOs:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank you for your advice. Yes I like girls that do KOs but I’m not sure I want to be KOd I just like the prospect of a girl having no problem doing that to me. I like the savagery.
Old 18-Jul-20, 16:30
Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,139 Times in 393 Posts

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] you're thinking about it the right way, IMO. More expensive financially but you're much more likely to get what you want.

When I was in college I revealed my fetish to a number of girls. Nothing bad happened but they generally had no idea how to do what I wanted. It's best to keep vanilla, sexual relationships separate from this fetish in my experience.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FetishWebDev For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jul-20, 17:07
Banned
Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I would not advise to present it as a fetish.
More as a playfight. It is never easy.
The biggest problem is to find a very sporty girl who can go against a guy, even in a playful way. They are actually pretty rare.
Old 18-Jul-20, 17:49
Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Most banks will let you set up a checking account immediately and charge you a fee after the first month. Simply send your cash to it and then you can do whatever you want with it including venmo payments.
There's nobody better in FL at knockouts than JC Simpson (Orlando). Otherwise I'd go with Rampage or Riot in Tampa.
It used to be and might still be if you ask that banks will wave the fee if you're a student. It's worth asking.

Added after 11 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcon55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
At 20 years old you can surely find fit girls willing to wrestle for free, especially if you make it playful. Approach girls Practicing sports competitively. They will likely be willing to win.
The experience is much funnier and much less expensive. Session wrestlers rate are going crazy nowadays.
ABSOLUTELY! I agree completely. I saw where some of the people here had experiences that suggest opposite, but I had absolutely fabulous success at university finding girls that will wrestle. Now you don't just walk up to them and propose it. You have to take them on dates, get to know them, essentially be a friend and do what they want to do and be respectful. Out of probably 30 or more girls I dated for an material period of time, say over a few weeks, all but I think two wouldn't try. And probably half LOVED wrestling. So I can't say my experience is normal, and maybe it was the way I represented the idea, that I dreamed of them saving me from, a wild animal, a robber, a bad guy, a monster, whatever by wrestling with it, and then just worked it into telling them I fantasize about them wrestling. It makes the wrestling about THEM, not a fantasy you have. I mean you have it, but from their perspective it's about how you see them as strong as a heroine, as courageous, so forth. So they think of wrestling with you as being about them and how you feel about THEM. That's the trick.

And yes, women in athletics are likely to be receptive, especially girls in contact sports, like field hockey, lacrosse, soccer, basketball, WATER POLO for sure is a target rich environment! Of course I went to a big university that had lots of sports. One thing to remember if you do date a university level athletic woman, her training and time commitments to the sport are pretty significant, so make sure you realize you won't normally be her first priority. BUT when you are, it's pure heaven.

Just adding, I had several tell me (not prompted but just volunteer) that they like the wrestling, it was a turn on for them, they liked all the contact and being wrapped around each other. It was fun, foreplay for them, not just slam bam, intercourse and then done and gone.

Last edited by mrrassleswithgirls; 18-Jul-20 at 17:49.
Old 18-Jul-20, 18:19
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcon55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
At 20 years old you can surely find fit girls willing to wrestle for free, especially if you make it playful.
Playful is what he doesn't want though, he stated he wants someone who will be aggressive enough to knock him out unless he stops her. Even among ladies who do sessions that is a small group.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jul-20, 18:44
jayko

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Playful is what he doesn't want though, he stated he wants someone who will be aggressive enough to knock him out unless he stops her. Even among ladies who do sessions that is a small group.
Exactly. I’m kinda done with the relationship stage at the moment and am looking to finally spend money on something I want to spend it on as I have enough money to finally spend. Of course that easy when your mom pays rent but right now I’m living at home bc of COVID and my move out date passed.

I have no doubt I can find a girl that likes wrestling and stuff. In fact I told my ex my facesitting fetish and we engaged in it some. Ofc course if I get close with a couple women I’ll try to bring it up to them I’m not against it obviously but I’m not open to relationships at the moment. I also like the idea of a more mature, experience women dominating a younger jock like me.

I’m a 20 yr old almost bald dude who looks like I take steroids. The girls that like me are typically really feminine and their fantasy is to be dominated by a guy like me. I’m not being cocky that’s just what I found that they like. I know some girls will be okay with it when I bring it up but as of right now I’m not willing to put in that kind of work on stuff like that. I’d rather focus on making my money through flipping things on eBay and personal training skipping all the fluff by getting a experienced session girl.

I also like feminine session girls not veiny bodybuilder muscular ones. I just don’t like the really buff dehydrated looking type (steroid look).
The suggestions like Mia, and riot are right up my ally. Jc isn’t over muscular for me and neither is rampage. Just not girls like tapered physique.

Sunshine might be cool too.
Old 18-Jul-20, 20:30
Points: 11,049, Level: 45 Points: 11,049, Level: 45 Points: 11,049, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrassleswithgirls [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It used to be and might still be if you ask that banks will wave the fee if you're a student. It's worth asking.
I just don't get why this is relevant (but it is true). Online banks give better interest rates on checking accounts than B&M banks give for savings accounts. Somehow I always see people giving advice on personal finance forums (which this is not, I know) about Chase vs. BoA vs. whatever. Just skip them all and don't give them an opportunity to charge you fees. I know there are some corner cases, like depositing some cash in savings to take advantage of sign-up bonuses, but it's not really a good deal for college students in most cases. An online bank also takes 5 minutes to sign up at and you won't get a dozen phone calls trying to sign you up for paid products you don't want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrassleswithgirls [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had absolutely fabulous success at university finding girls that will wrestle. Now you don't just walk up to them and propose it. You have to take them on dates, get to know them, essentially be a friend and do what they want to do and be respectful. Out of probably 30 or more girls I dated for an material period of time, say over a few weeks, all but I think two wouldn't try. And probably half LOVED wrestling.
But that's a lot of time -- and money if you have a job and your time is worth money. It's easier for some people to just spend $500 on one of the top session girls out there, clearly explain your interests, than spend weeks or months going out, paying for dates (which add up) for maybe a decent percentage that the girl will oblige you. But she'll likely be inexperienced compared to a session girl, not be 100% into it, and even if she's strong, is likely weaker than a girl who's been training for 10-20 years.

Admittedly, if you're 20, you're going to get a lot of the "omg how old are you" stuff. I got that in sessions in my late 20s even, though I looked a bit younger. Of course dropping $500 on an hour is quite a bit for most students.

That said, I'd stay put for the time being when you're not financially independent. Mom pays bills = big problems if she stops. Yeah, yeah, family I know, but things happen, people have falling-outs, especially if they find out and get disgusted you're spending hundreds of dollars on I-won't-venture-to-guess-how-they'd-judge-this, or if they get laid off themselves.
Old 22-Jul-20, 18:13
Points: 2,560, Level: 21 Points: 2,560, Level: 21 Points: 2,560, Level: 21
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

try fetlife or post a discreet craigslist ad to save some money
Old 23-Jul-20, 02:35
jayko

I did try fetlife but no luck. Part of not having that luck was that I didn’t want to put my real face on their for privacy reasons.

Craigslist ads sound a little sketch and risky to me. Who knows what narrative they will try to flip on you even though you just say it’s wrestling if they want to crack down on someone for some reason.

I think I’ll settle on a medium of 1, 1 hr session per year. I think 1 session per year is not that bad and I’ll have it be locally. As I advance in my finances and career life I’ll probably up that number, but for now as I’m young, I’ll have sessions just be something I look forward to once year. I can comfortably live up to just 1 a year. I think it would be a motivator for me as well to hustle harder so I can slowly up that number as I get older and more established financially. I honestly don’t spend money on luxury or concerts at all really so I think It’s a good treat for myself.
Old 23-Jul-20, 05:30
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayko [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hello!

I'm a 20 yr old fit male in college and have finally saved up money for a long awaited session or even 2:

There are a couple issues however:

1. My mom still pays my rent through transferring money to my card in order to build my credit up as I'm financially unavailable to support myself with school.

2. To combat this ^ I saved up $25 per week with a money managing app called Albert. Albert takes $25 or more and saves up your payments for whatever means you want. I was using the app and I can transfer my money back to my account. My mother is aware of my taking of savings however if I take out money of like $400 she might just ask. Ofc I can say “non of your business” because it’s money I earned but I don’t want her overtly speculating what I’m doing with this cash just because she can see the transfers.

Also, I have to pay a deposit most likely which will prob be straight from my online accounts in some way so I would like to make that discreet that way as well. Since I have no experience with sessions I’m not sure how I would pay those deposits but I’m guessing it’s through venmo or something where my payment could be tracked. Again, I don’t like my payment history coming out knowing I paid session wrestlers so I’m looking to people experienced to see what they do to keep it discreet.

I know I could save with collecting change over time but I’d rather not start over.

I’m sure I’m not the only one who wants to keep their session fantasy a secret. I’m talking to you guys with wives as well lol.

Im guessing I don’t have to pay for the hotel and they pay for it as well as part of the payment or my deposit? I’m 20 so I’m not sure the policy on 20 yr olds booking hotels in the US. I’m in Florida.

Eventually I will break away from my moms card of course but for now I’m so preoccupied with school so I’m just living in the moment till I finally get a job out of school enough to pay for sessions.

Appreciate any help and I will he looking at this forum of previous posts about sessions.

Also just as an aside: Does anyone know good Florida session girls (or ones that visit often) that have no problem with KOs? Trying to find which session wrestler would be a good first time experience so recommendation are appreciated but not expected. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Thanks!
Actual 20yo's - hell, 14yo's - have already got that figured out. Just talk to one of your teen friends, because over 95% of the people here are old and don't know the shit young people do.