Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Apr-15, 22:15
Points: 14,655, Level: 52 Points: 14,655, Level: 52 Points: 14,655, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Superman's Desire

Here's one I wrote quite a while ago but was requested by a few of our brothers on the board. This is part one, there will be more to follow.

SUPERMAN'S DESIRE

The male knew there was only one female who could give him what he wanted.

It had taken Kal a very long time to accept the desire rising in him, a desire he'd never previously felt in all his years. It made no sense to him and puzzled him to no end, but it was undeniably present and undeniably powerful and he had begun to realize, months ago, if he did not find a way to experience and fulfill this desire it would only continue to consume him.

Kal had unlimited power - unlimited strength, unlimited speed, and was invincible on Earth. He enjoyed this limitless power, and he knew he'd saved countless lives with this power and speed.

However, he was, he knew, craving something different - utter and total powerlessness at the hands of a female.

It had begun, inexplicably, when he had helped thwart a robbery in progress on the street. He'd been shot by the would-be criminal, but of course the bullet had bounced harmlessly off him. He'd grabbed the guy and when the police showed up, a female police officer had searched and handcuffed the robber.

It had been the first time he'd ever seen a female police officer actually taking a male into custody. He'd watched the officer's hands play over the body of the male and then close handcuffs around his wrists, and Kal had noticed himself getting powerfully and undeniably aroused. He'd shaken it from his mind as he'd flown away, but there was no escaping it; he'd seen it and couldn't get it out of his head.

He'd pictured the male being driven to jail by the policewoman and tried to imagine the helplessness and humiliation of being processed into jail by a female officer, stripped naked, booked and placed into a cell.

Of course, no cell could hold him so he knew he would never experience these feelings, but he'd been more aroused than ever in his life picturing how the male must feel being captured by a female officer and to find himself under the control of a woman.

Kal had to experience this, but there was no way for him to do so.

Except one.

Like himself, Diana had special powers. She had amazing strength, keen intelligence and quickness and was capable of producing in Kal the powerlessness he was now beginning to crave with great intensity.

The means she had at her disposal for placing even someone as mighty as Kal under her control besides her surpassing beauty was a golden rope, an amazing piece of magical bondage equipment which not only forced whoever it touched to tell Diana the truth about everything, but also rendered whoever she touched with it completely under Diana's will. Not many people fully understood the lasso's power to give Diana total dominion over whomever she held with it, but that's what the golden rope did.

Kal had seen it first hand - Diana had caught a mob boss with the rope and the male's eyes had gone totally glassy. The female had then ordered him to find the first police officer he could and give himself up, Kal had read in the next day's paper about the mob boss' surrender. Once Diana had you in her rope, you had to do as she told you.

Kal didn't know for a certainty the magic in the rope would bind him to Diana's will, but he suspected it would. In fact, he hoped - desperately - that it would. He had to know how it felt to be under a woman's control.

And today was the day that had to happen. For weeks, Kal had been trying to get up the courage to approach Diana about what he wanted, and now he realized this was something he had to do, had to explain, and had to risk. She could laugh at him and refuse to tie him up, and he wondered how he would ever be able to withstand such embarrassment.

The most powerful being on Earth was trembling as he rode in the elevator up to Diana's penthouse. The male's secret identity as a mild-mannered resident of the city in which he lived served him well here, though he was certainly aware of his own capabilities as the elevator rose toward what he thought would be a fateful encounter with the world's most powerful woman.

He shook hard as he stepped off the elevator and made his way to Diana's door. He was as hard as a brick; so hard it nearly hurt him. He pondered the idea of relieving the tension, but it just felt wrong for him to delay this for even one second longer.

He knocked on her door.

Diana clearly wasn't expecting company judging by how she was dressed when she opened the door. The woman was wearing a tight black tank, very tight black shorts and nothing else. Her black hair was pulled into a very appealing ponytail and for the first time in the years he'd known her, was could see her beautiful feet. She always wore boots with her costume, and the few other times he'd seen her in "civilian" clothes, she'd been wearing boots as well.

"Kal," Diana greeted. "What are you doing here?"

"I apologize for not calling first, Diana," Kal replied. "May I come in?"

"Of course you may," Diana told him.

He stepped inside. The woman closed the door and moved in front of him.

"Would you like something to drink?" Diana asked.

"I'm fine," he told her, clearly agitated and nervous.

"Let me go put something on," Diana told the male. "Make yourself at home."

"Please don't change," Kal blurted, unable to stop himself. He wanted Diana dressed like this, the awesome power of her body even more clearly displayed than in her revealing costume. He exhaled a trembling breath.

Diana halted and studied him, wondering why he would blurt out such a thing. "Okay. Have a seat, Kal and tell me what's on your mind."

The male sat down, and Diana took a seat in a chair perpendicular to the couch on which he sat. He could easily see her legs and feet with his downcast eyes.

"I can tell you're nervous," Diana pressed. "I've never seen you look so uncomfortable. Whatever is on your mind, you're safe telling me."

Her words had a powerful impact on him. As another being with extraordinary powers, Diana did possess a level of understanding of Kal that other people did not, but he'd never really wanted to bother her with his problems.

"I have a request to make of you," he told her. "It's going to sound very odd I'm certain, but please hear me out. Also, if you do refuse me, I will trust you to keep this conversation to yourself."

"You have my word," Diana replied. The woman could tell Kal was turned on; his erection was visible through his pants. She wondered if he might be here to ask to sleep with her, but she decided not to draw any conclusions until he told her what he was seeking.

Still, he froze as he tried to summon the words. After all, he was a heroic figure to billions of people all around the world. How could he be desiring what he wanted from Diana with such intensity? It went against everything that he represented.

But the desire was too powerful to ignore. He had to tell Diana what he wanted, though he had no idea what he might do if she laughed at him or refused him.

"Lately," he croaked, the anxiety drying his throat. "I have been craving the feeling of powerlessness, but only at the hands of a woman. You, Diana, are the only woman who could potentially give me that feeling."

The woman studied him. She was one of the few heroes who considered herself anywhere close to Kal's equal in terms of her power, but this was not something she had ever anticipated. To have him, a male of such limitless strength, totally under her control was a very, very enticing opportunity.

"Kal," Diana replied. "Are you sure you really want to do this? I will not be releasing you when you feel like being released, if I'm going to hold you captive you will really feel it."

Kal was nearly orgasmic at her words. "Yes, that's what I want, Diana. Please, you're the only one who can help me."

The woman could feel her whole body responding to Kal's pleas. Oh yes, she was definitely going to help him, all right, but probably not exactly as he'd pictured it.

"Stand up and take off your clothes," Diana ordered as she got to her feet. "By the time I come back into this room you will be naked and lying face down on the floor right here. If you are not nude and in position when I get back you will never experience what you're craving."

Diana walked out of the room, and Kal stared at her as she moved for a time. He swallowed hard, trembling, and stood. He began to undress.

When he was naked, he lay down on the floor face down, as instructed. It felt very erotic to be obeying a woman's commands, and he couldn't believe he was on the verge of getting what he wanted.

Diana smiled when she returned. The male was shaking so hard she could almost feel the floor vibrating, but she also knew he was aroused. What she knew and he didn't, was just how totally powerless the rope was going to make him. He probably believed, foolishly, once the rope was off him her control would end, but he had no idea. From this moment forward, this all-powerful hero was going to be her slave.

Diana moved to him and put one of her bare feet on his back. "Last chance, Kal. Do you surrender?"

He shook. "I surrender, Diana."

The woman straddled him, sitting on his back and pressing her smooth legs against his naked body. She slowly took his hands behind his back and crossed his wrists.

"I'm going to tie you up now," Diana told him. "When I do, it's all over for you."

The female began to tie him up, wrapping the rope around his wrists tightly and securing it. She held him down in place for a moment to let the rope do its work on his will before she proceeded further.

It didn't take long. The instant the rope touched his skin and wound around his wrists, Kal began to feel not only incredibly aroused, but also very calm. His trembling stopped and his desire to feel powerless was replaced with the desire to do whatever Diana told him to do. He was hers to command and even though his will somehow remained, the will was directed only toward obeying this powerful and beautiful female who had brought him so completely under control.

Diana felt his muscles slacken and his trembling stop. She smiled. "Very good. Now let's get you into a nice, comfortable position."

The female swung her legs away from him and knelt beside him. She bent his knees and tightly fastened his feet to his hands, then stood and placed one of her feet on the back of his neck.

"You will remain right where you are for the next hour at least," Diana told him. "You will think about how helpless you are and how degrading and shameful this position is for you, the most powerful hero of all, to be made totally powerless and put into this humiliating position by a woman."

Kal closed his eyes and pictured how ridiculous he must look, but the lasso was doing its work - he had no desire to fight it. For all his strength, he could never break the spell of this rope, could not summon the desire to escape. He recognized, and the rope told him, he was right where he belonged, under Diana's complete control.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rcress232 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Apr-15, 01:51
Points: 18,269, Level: 58 Points: 18,269, Level: 58 Points: 18,269, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,884 Times in 205 Posts
Default Re: Superman's Desire

great story ! It's a little bit to consensual for me but I'm ready to read de second part
The Following User Says Thank You to nightwing For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Apr-15, 17:32
Last Achievements

I also wrote a story where Wonder Woman and Catwoman team up to capture and enslave Batman. Would you like to read that one? There's a lot more struggling.
Old 07-Apr-15, 20:40
Last Achievements

Here is the second part:

The emotions rising inside Kal were completely unknown to him previously, and despite his considerable power, he was having a very hard time dealing with them.

Diana was sitting on her sofa, resting her feet on him, while he lay naked and tightly hogtied in her golden lasso, his hands and feet bound together behind his back. That in and of itself caused him to feel powerless enough, but it was far worse than that.

Diana had instructed him as he lay there to think about his own shame, his degradation, the humiliation of being the world's most powerful superhero and yet now being nothing but a powerless captive, held beneath the bare feet of a woman.

Because he was being held by the magic rope, he was actually incapable of thinking about anything other than what Diana had ordered him to think about. For a normal male tied up by a woman, there could be the mental escape of thinking about something other than the bondage and the helplessness - a football game or something - but because of the magic lasso, Kal had no mental escape. He could not think about anything other than his own shame, his own powerlessness, and the fact he'd asked this woman to do this to him. No matter how humiliated he felt, it was his own fault he was here and far too late to do anything about it. For all his power, he was completely under Diana's control.

The arousal he was feeling was not helping to bring him any comfort. For a normal submissive male, it might be possible, being naked and bound so tightly face down beneath the feet of a woman as beautiful as Diana, to have an orgasm and thus experience some degree of pleasure at being a prisoner to a female. But because Kal had been ordered to think about nothing other than his degradation and shame, he could not enjoy his arousal in any way. His mind and will were completely beyond him, and thus, his body's intense desire brought him no comfort from the emotions filling his consciousness.

It all became too much for him. Kal could picture nothing other than how he must look right now, naked and helpless with Wonder Woman's bare feet on his back and bottom, and for the first time in his entire life, Superman cried.

The tears came with great intensity and were very sudden, and once they started, Kal's shoulders shook with his sobs. There was no stopping the crying, no matter how embarrassing it was for him to be crying, the once all-powerful male could do nothing to control himself or his emotions now.

Diana felt her own arousal becoming nearly overwhelming for her. She felt the heat from Kal's body beneath her bare feet, knowing the male she held under her control was far more powerful than any male she'd previously bound with this rope. To have him now, enslaved and helpless, knowing that for the rest of his life she could command him to do anything and he would be powerless to disobey, filled Diana with extraordinary satisfaction and desire.

His crying sent her close to the edge. She loved his tears, loved the fact this male, for whom she felt great affection, had entrusted her with his most secret desire, and she'd enslaved him with that desire, and even though he was feeling very degraded, Diana knew this is what he wanted, and she was very pleased to be giving it to him.

But something had to be done about the sensations filling her body.

The woman stood suddenly and very quickly removed her clothes. She turned Kal over with one of her feet, so his hands and feet were bound beneath him, and she took in the sight of his muscular body, with his erection intense and hard and available.

Wonder Woman took him. The now nude woman straddled him and engulfed him, and her body instantly fired with a powerful orgasm. She shuddered and cried out; having sex with Superman was proving to be everything she had ever hoped it would.

The woman kissed his crying lips hard, and when she pressed her legs against him, she came again, even more intensely than before. She waited for her head to clear and looked down at him, knowing that no matter how many orgasms she had or how long she rode him, he couldn't come unless she told him to do so.

"Tell me you are my slave, Kal," Diana commanded.

He was still crying. "I am your slave, Diana."

"Then I order you to come for me," Wonder Woman told him. "Now!"

Kal had an orgasm, the most powerful of his life, the sensation slowly filling his body, then invading every cell of him. No orgasm he'd previously experienced had so totally involved his body in this manner, and Diana had to hold him down as he writhed with the most amazing pleasure he'd ever felt.

The orgasm finally subsided, and when the male opened his eyes, the sight of Diana, nude and powerful, was the most beautiful sight he'd ever seen in his life.

Still, his degradation and humiliation returned and as the woman stood and began to put her clothes back on, Kal again started to cry.

Wonder Woman turned him over and released his ankles.

"Stop crying," she ordered. "Get on your knees."

The male's tears stopped almost instantly, and he got himself into a kneeling position before the female. Diana sat down again.

"Kiss my feet, slave," Diana ordered. "Thank me for giving you this experience, and tell me you know you are my slave for the rest of your life."

Kal couldn't wonder over the woman's words - how could he be her slave for the rest of his life? Was she planning on keeping him bound this way forever? All he could do was obey - the rope allowed no reflection, no contemplation of his fate, no questions to be considered. His will was directed at one thing - obedience.

The powerless male kissed Wonder Woman's beautiful feet, softly and meekly, the way a slave should kiss his Mistress' feet. It felt so right for him to be doing this, to be putting his lips to the lowest part of this beautiful and powerful female who had taken him prisoner and placed him so firmly under her control. She was his superior in every way, he felt, and it was only right to obey her.

"Thank you for giving me what I so desired," Kal told the woman. "I am your slave for the rest of my life."
Old 08-Apr-15, 01:15
Points: 18,269, Level: 58 Points: 18,269, Level: 58 Points: 18,269, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,884 Times in 205 Posts

Very good story . Come on Superman , there are worse in life than end up enslaved by the beautiful Wonder Woman .

Rcress , Superman has never looked so manly than in between our hands haha

Yeah I'm very interest by your Wonder Woman and Catwoman story !
Old 09-Apr-15, 21:30
Last Achievements

I will find it and post it soon. Again, there's more struggling in that one, so you'll probably like that more than this one. Thanks for your comments and discussion, and yes, I think Superman might be very lucky to have been enslaved this way.

Tags
domination, wonder woman