Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Jun-16, 17:02
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts
Default Re: Best and Subpar Wrestling Sites

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgotschall [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Man! I was just about to write up a post about this exact thing (the best subscription sites out there today and peoples opinions), so this is awesome reading. I've been watching this since the first sites launched back in the day (C&B, Greeneyes, etc). I still love the old Flamingo Wrestling kinda content - a pretty fit girl taking on a normal guy, who at least puts up a bit of a fight but still loses. I'd love to find the new version of that. But I agree with what a lot of people are saying in this thread - some sites are the same thing over and over - some kinda bait and switch you on what is really available.
I completely forgot about flamingo! I used to have a bunch of their videos on vhs tape. They had some really good fvf videos.
The Following User Says Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jun-16, 19:44
Points: 5,318, Level: 31 Points: 5,318, Level: 31 Points: 5,318, Level: 31
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Wrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In terms of membership, Female Wrestling Zone, Mixed Wrestling Zone and all the other sites owned by Theo are by far the best, I haven't come across another website that tops it.

My Personal favourites:
Femwrestle (probably no.1 for me)
Fighting Dolls (Great content but not a fan of price packages they offer)
Festelle
I see a lot of people like Femwrestle, but from there site it's hard to tell what their members content is like. Doesn't look like the site has been updated in a long time. Or are we talking about their C4S site where you can just buy videos?

Same with RealityGirls, only looks like they have a C4S site?
Thanks everyone!
Old 08-Jun-16, 23:53
Points: 78, Level: 1 Points: 78, Level: 1 Points: 78, Level: 1
Activity: 21.1% Activity: 21.1% Activity: 21.1%

Personally I like anything where a girl with muscle (not huge bodybuilders though) gets to flaunt her strength, power and muscularity through wrestling, armwrestling, strength tests, workouts etc.
Old 09-Jun-16, 00:11
Points: 11,269, Level: 45 Points: 11,269, Level: 45 Points: 11,269, Level: 45
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,123 Times in 113 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgotschall [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I see a lot of people like Femwrestle, but from there site it's hard to tell what their members content is like. Doesn't look like the site has been updated in a long time. Or are we talking about their C4S site where you can just buy videos?

Same with RealityGirls, only looks like they have a C4S site?
Thanks everyone!
I download Femwrestle videos from here [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. The exchange rate makes it much cheaper for me to buy from that site rather than C4S.
Old 09-Jun-16, 02:18
Producer
Points: 13,192, Level: 49 Points: 13,192, Level: 49 Points: 13,192, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,115 Times in 217 Posts

Well, this is a thread about the best sites out there and, technically, Absolute Mixed Wrestling doesn't have it's own website as yet. But we'd love to throw our hat in the ring (or, you know, on the mats) because we do have the following:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

So, while we can't ask you to consider us among the best 'sites' out there, our goal is to film the most awesome 100% competitive mixed wrestling available anywhere. And we hope we'll earn your support as one of the best wrestling companies out there. That's our goal. That means, though, that the content we create is only going to appeal to people who are into 100% competitive male vs. female submission wrestling. If that's not your thing, then our content isn't going to be for you. And that's okay by us. We don't want to be a company that makes a little bit of everything. We want to make the thing we love, and make it as awesome as we possibly can.

With that in mind, here's what we offer:

Every Absolute match is 100% competitive. That means both fighters are trying their hardest to win. No scripts. Nothing faked. No exceptions.

Every Absolute match features 25 minutes of non-stop most-submissions-wins action immediately followed by 5 minutes where the winner gets to work over the loser.

We film in HD, with a proper lighting rig.

We constantly work to improve on the details (like editing etc.).

We provide free preview videos for every match.

We provide free screencaps from every match (and we provide different ones on Twitter, Instagram, our FB page, on this site etc.).

So, that's about it. Regardless of what particular type of wrestling-related thing you're into, we hope you find that thing you love and it makes you happy. And if you can't find it, make it (that's what inspired us to get started)! But if that thing you really love just so happens to be 100% competitive mixed wrestling then we might be the company for you.

Last edited by Absolute Mixed Wrestling; 09-Jun-16 at 02:25.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Absolute Mixed Wrestling For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jun-16, 03:01
Banned
Points: 4,677, Level: 28 Points: 4,677, Level: 28 Points: 4,677, Level: 28
Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute Mixed Wrestling [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, this is a thread about the best sites out there and, technically, Absolute Mixed Wrestling doesn't have it's own website as yet. But we'd love to throw our hat in the ring (or, you know, on the mats) because we do have the following:

So, while we can't ask you to consider us among the best 'sites' out there, our goal is to film the most awesome 100% competitive mixed wrestling available anywhere. And we hope we'll earn your support as one of the best wrestling companies out there. That's our goal. That means, though, that the content we create is only going to appeal to people who are into 100% competitive male vs. female submission wrestling. If that's not your thing, then our content isn't going to be for you. And that's okay by us. We don't want to be a company that makes a little bit of everything. We want to make the thing we love, and make it as awesome as we possibly can.

With that in mind, here's what we offer:

Every Absolute match is 100% competitive. That means both fighters are trying their hardest to win. No scripts. Nothing faked. No exceptions.

Every Absolute match features 25 minutes of non-stop most-submissions-wins action immediately followed by 5 minutes where the winner gets to work over the loser.

We film in HD, with a proper lighting rig.

We constantly work to improve on the details (like editing etc.).

We provide free preview videos for every match.

We provide free screencaps from every match (and we provide different ones on Twitter, Instagram, our FB page, on this site etc.).

So, that's about it. Regardless of what particular type of wrestling-related thing you're into, we hope you find that thing you love and it makes you happy. And if you can't find it, make it (that's what inspired us to get started)! But if that thing you really love just so happens to be 100% competitive mixed wrestling then we might be the company for you.
We want to see strong females beating equally sized and smaller guys. Not maledom.
Old 09-Jun-16, 03:34
Producer
Points: 13,192, Level: 49 Points: 13,192, Level: 49 Points: 13,192, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,115 Times in 217 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunch1980 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
We want to see strong females beating equally sized and smaller guys. Not maledom.

It's almost like a) you didn't read anything I just wrote AND b) you've never actually watched our matches.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Absolute Mixed Wrestling For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jun-16, 05:15
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I think this is the best site malevsfemale.org
Old 09-Jun-16, 05:24
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute Mixed Wrestling [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, this is a thread about the best sites out there and, technically, Absolute Mixed Wrestling doesn't have it's own website as yet. But we'd love to throw our hat in the ring (or, you know, on the mats)
Been impressed with what AMW has done so far. I think they've put out 8 matches in about a year. They're a little like Utopia that way, you wish they'd release more stuff but you know when they've put something out it's probably something you'll want to buy.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jun-16, 05:41
Points: 302, Level: 6 Points: 302, Level: 6 Points: 302, Level: 6
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

I just saw preview of Jessika Bond and am tempted to purchase, but hot dam!! 30 bucks for 1 video!! There are a lot of Clips4sale videos that look very appetizing but when they charge that kind of money for just 1 vid, I have to pass. Sorry AMW. For 30 dollars I should be able to see all of your vids as a member of your site.
But I will tell you this, using skinny little schmoes like Clay are just not as appetizing as seeing a real man with muscles go at a girl the likes of Jessica.
But then again it goes the other way as well. Having this 220 pound bruiser go against your standard 135 pound women will not seem realistic either as for as much training as girls like Veve and Cheyenne have, the reality is that this guy has to let up a bit to let them get their way.
I am tempted to buy the Jessica vid just this one time because I think she is dammed hot with those muscles. We need more women like her in this field to give us more of a sense of reality. These skinny Ariels and Veves's are very talented, this much is true, but a guy like your 220 bruiser, (my size as well), has to let his guard down and allow them to capture their hold. And even then, a 135 pound woman will have the dammedest time trying to keep that hold on him if he's trying to escape before he has to tap. So if you could take anything from my rant, it's these 2 things, more women with muscle and weight to create more reality, and please don't do what everyone else does, and misportray the competiveness of your bouts. We are all already jaded as you can tell by this thread, so at least speak in half truths instead of out and out misrepresentation. Good luck to you !!