Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 24-Jul-18, 03:06
Points: 12,399, Level: 48 Points: 12,399, Level: 48 Points: 12,399, Level: 48
Activity: 12.0% Activity: 12.0% Activity: 12.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: RNC Lovers Ronda or Meisha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwo321 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm gonna throw one Rhonda's way! I love meisha and we have seen her win with the rnc. Plus there are lots of photos and videos of her putting fans in chokes ! But while meisha has the technique and heart when she applies it ... Rhonda has that big girl strength ... she has out muscled out tossed all sorts of Girls and my mind has to wonder how strong her arms and squeeze would be in a rnc ! My guess is it would be pretty Damn strong !
Fun question to ask !
It's nice to see a vote for Ronda. After reading the many responses I kind of realized it wasn't a very fair question. I matched Meisha who has the most famous RNC knockout in Woman MMA history( maybe even MMA period) against Ronda who I've never seen even attempt to get the hold on an opponent. In fact it's hard to even find a photo of Ronda having someone in the hold. I think I saw one once where she had her trainer in one. I thought that with her now in the WWE(even though fake) wed at least get to see her use it at some point in a match.
Old 24-Jul-18, 03:19
Points: 5,263, Level: 30 Points: 5,263, Level: 30 Points: 5,263, Level: 30
Activity: 23.7% Activity: 23.7% Activity: 23.7%

Thanked 1,361 Times in 148 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricoswrap [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's nice to see a vote for Ronda. After reading the many responses I kind of realized it wasn't a very fair question. I matched Meisha who has the most famous RNC knockout in Woman MMA history( maybe even MMA period) against Ronda who I've never seen even attempt to get the hold on an opponent. In fact it's hard to even find a photo of Ronda having someone in the hold. I think I saw one once where she had her trainer in one. I thought that with her now in the WWE(even though fake) wed at least get to see her use it at some point in a match.
I agree only seen one pic of Rhonda Doing the hold. There is also a video of her demonstrating a rnc on a show host for some afternoon show she was a guest on. It's here on one of the YouTube video threads. I'm hoping with her wwe contract we will see her doing the sleeper hold ... as her gimik is based of rowdy roddy piper wrestler and he would use the sleeper all them time! Fingers crossed she does !
Old 24-Jul-18, 03:41
Points: 3,323, Level: 24 Points: 3,323, Level: 24 Points: 3,323, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Nothing against Rhonda or anything, I think she was an amazing fighter and would have loved to see her apply a RNC but as we all know that just wouldn't happen. Even if its WWE I wouldn't mind seeing her apply ones like Rico and Jwo said!

I don't know if anybody remembers or noticed during the Miesha/Ronda fight, that Miesha damn near got Ronda in a RNC twice! She had her hooks in but just didn't seem like she could quite get her arms work up to her neck...here is the video if you want to see

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 24-Jul-18, 04:16
Points: 12,399, Level: 48 Points: 12,399, Level: 48 Points: 12,399, Level: 48
Activity: 12.0% Activity: 12.0% Activity: 12.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfpa123 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Nothing against Rhonda or anything, I think she was an amazing fighter and would have loved to see her apply a RNC but as we all know that just wouldn't happen. Even if its WWE I wouldn't mind seeing her apply ones like Rico and Jwo said!

I don't know if anybody remembers or noticed during the Miesha/Ronda fight, that Miesha damn near got Ronda in a RNC twice! She had her hooks in but just didn't seem like she could quite get her arms work up to her neck...here is the video if you want to see

Yes. Brings back memories. That was a great rivalry. I would have liked to see a third fight. I wish Ronda would have fought her after she took the belt from Holly. I was a huge Ronda fan so believe it or not I hated Meisha at the time but became infatuated with her after she ko'ed Holly. I wouldnt even have minded if Meisha choked her out. I remember before their second fight someone asked Meisha how she saw the fight going. She said she was going to punch Ronda in the face, take her down, choke her out and she saw Ronda waking up just in time to see the belt getting strapped around her waste. The hate they had for each other was awesome.
Old 24-Jul-18, 04:19
Points: 1,475, Level: 15 Points: 1,475, Level: 15 Points: 1,475, Level: 15

Lol Miesha was a professional shitter. I just loved her attitude.. she had a submission match against Jessica Eye where she just sat on her and kissed her bicep.. she was 2-0 against Jessica
Old 24-Jul-18, 04:19
Last Achievements

Oh I know! I have mostly been a Miesha fan so I really wanted to see her lock down Ronda for a solid choke...would have made my night. Just the way she gets those hooks in makes it difficult to escape but she did it! But Ronda's armbar was too crazy. Maybe some day we could see a rematch with exactly that result
Old 24-Jul-18, 06:54
Points: 5,695, Level: 32 Points: 5,695, Level: 32 Points: 5,695, Level: 32
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%
Last Achievements

Holly explains it all!
Old 24-Jul-18, 07:48
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesspin [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Holly explains it all!
Love her comment on it being tight just as I expected hehe