Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Sep-20, 13:36
Points: 4,360, Level: 27 Points: 4,360, Level: 27 Points: 4,360, Level: 27
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: How many of you have lost to a female in real life?

An ex and I would wrestle on a regular basis, to allow for my height and strength advantage we invented some special rules which gave her a huge advantage over me, as a result I always lost. This was fine by me as it meant I would spend most of my time with my face smothered in her wet, thinly covered crotch, as she took delight in applying a variety of facesitting and scissors holds.

Towards the end of our relationship the wrestling had all but ceased altogether. On the second to last night we were together we were just sitting in silence, watching the TV. Suddenly, without any warning or preamble she just launched into an attack and grabbing me by the neck, threw me to the carpet, then followed me down ending up astride my chest.

I was so surprised I didn't immediately give any resistance, however as she looked down at me from her superior position, I suddenly became resentful and decided I wasn't going to let her have her way.

My natural assumption was that without use of the 'special rules' I would easily get her off, to this end I started to attempt to push her off me. This is where things took an unexpected turn, she took a firm hold of my wrists and leaned forward, pinning my arms above my head and moved up further onto my chest. I began to struggle but it soon became apparent to both of us that she was actually stronger than me. A mocking, self satisfied grin spread across her pretty face and she moved up even higher on my chest. In her new position her short pleated skirt had fallen back and I was shocked to discover she wasn't wearing any knickers.

I started shouting at her to get off me but she had other ideas, she now moved forward and planted her wet naked pussy down hard on my helpless face. The more I struggled the weaker I got, when I became panicky due to her depriving me of air she just gave me a dirty smile and told me to lick her pussy or she'd stop me breathing. I very soon realised I had no option and complied with her demands. She kept me at it, servicing her until she convulsed with a huge orgasm, all over my face and into my mouth. She took further advantage of me and made me lick her arsehole, just, it would seem to prove her dominance over me.

It seemed that the special rules were not necessary after all, I suspect she had known this for some time. Despite the intimacy of the act I was furious, and maybe even a little scared. We broke up the following day.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to smothered123 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Sep-20, 19:51
Points: 948, Level: 11 Points: 948, Level: 11 Points: 948, Level: 11
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Numerous times. I could tell a bunch of stories about it, and probably will at some point, but I'll stick with one for now.

There was this girl that I had just started seeing about 7 years ago. At the time I was really into going to the gym, but definitely had a cardio body. My arms are naturally fairly muscular, so I'd lift a little bit to maintain, but I was training for a half marathon. She had just moved to town and didn't have a gym membership, but she said she'd lift at home and went to a climbing gym a decent amount before moving here. She'd tease me and fake punch (nudge) my face from time to time and talk about how she knew she could take me.

She was probably about 5'7", 110 lbs of pure muscle. Six pack, super toned arms and legs, and her back was carved of stone. But still, I had a few inches on her and about 65 lbs so I figured I'd have her pretty easily. I had been working out quite a bit after all. So, one day at her place I challenged her to arm wrestling after she said she knew she was stronger. It lasted seconds. Literally seconds. I was taken back and figured that mentally I just wasn't ready, so we did it again. We were at a stalemate for about a minute and then she, seeming tired, said "Maybe you were right, maybe you just weren't ready that first time," then she smiled, slammed my hand down, and said "or maybe I just wanted to toy with you." We did the other arm, same result. I challenged her a few more times trying to get an upperhand, but just couldn't.

She asked how it felt to be weaker than her. I told her that we'd have to do it on another day because I wasn't convinced that she was. Then she looked me dead in the eyes and said "Fight me." I still get a shot down my spine when I think about it. So, we wrestled there on her living room floor and I had no chance. She pinned me down and asked me again how it felt to be weaker. I struggled to try to get her off of me and she just laughed and called me cute. She pulled me up by the hair and brought me to her bedroom, took her clothes off and made me kiss her biceps. She pushed me on to her bed, mounted me, pulled me up by the shirt to kiss me, then face sat me until she came. From then on, I'd shake when I saw her. Her power was just so raw. She loved that.

I broke up with her because I met someone who was a much better match for me in my life. This other girl was sexy, but really awkward and cringey in social situations. We hung out once shortly after we broke up. She showed up at her door wearing a sports bra and yoga pants with a beer in her hand for me. We sat on her couch and talked for a little bit. She noticed that the beer in my hand was shaking a little when I looked at her. She called me out on it and asked if I was scared. I told her no, and she said that I should be. She told me to put my beer down so I did. She grabbed me by the throat and held me against the arm of her couch, she said she just wanted me to remember forever that she was more powerful than I was.

She told me to get up and do a test of strength with her, so I did. Remember how I mentioned that she was a climber? Her grip strength was incredible. She dropped me to my knees in pain and just laughed about it. She told me that I'd always be her bitch no matter what. She put me on my stomach, mounted me, and started humping me. My arms were pinned, I couldn't move, it was super embarrassing how dominant she was. She flipped me over, held me down, and dry humped me until I came in my pants. She said she wouldn't let me up until I told her that she was stronger, I did. That I was weak compared to her, I did. And that she could own me at any time she wanted.

Honestly, she still could. That power someone has over you doesn't really go away. She moved away shortly after and I haven't seen her since. We still talk from time to time and she likes to mention how she's even stronger than she was back then and how it'd be even easier for her to overpower and humiliate me.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to akusa For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Sep-20, 15:58
Points: 2,280, Level: 19 Points: 2,280, Level: 19 Points: 2,280, Level: 19
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by smothered123 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
An ex and I would wrestle on a regular basis, to allow for my height and strength advantage we invented some special rules which gave her a huge advantage over me, as a result I always lost. This was fine by me as it meant I would spend most of my time with my face smothered in her wet, thinly covered crotch, as she took delight in applying a variety of facesitting and scissors holds.

Towards the end of our relationship the wrestling had all but ceased altogether. On the second to last night we were together we were just sitting in silence, watching the TV. Suddenly, without any warning or preamble she just launched into an attack and grabbing me by the neck, threw me to the carpet, then followed me down ending up astride my chest.

I was so surprised I didn't immediately give any resistance, however as she looked down at me from her superior position, I suddenly became resentful and decided I wasn't going to let her have her way.

My natural assumption was that without use of the 'special rules' I would easily get her off, to this end I started to attempt to push her off me. This is where things took an unexpected turn, she took a firm hold of my wrists and leaned forward, pinning my arms above my head and moved up further onto my chest. I began to struggle but it soon became apparent to both of us that she was actually stronger than me. A mocking, self satisfied grin spread across her pretty face and she moved up even higher on my chest. In her new position her short pleated skirt had fallen back and I was shocked to discover she wasn't wearing any knickers.

I started shouting at her to get off me but she had other ideas, she now moved forward and planted her wet naked pussy down hard on my helpless face. The more I struggled the weaker I got, when I became panicky due to her depriving me of air she just gave me a dirty smile and told me to lick her pussy or she'd stop me breathing. I very soon realised I had no option and complied with her demands. She kept me at it, servicing her until she convulsed with a huge orgasm, all over my face and into my mouth. She took further advantage of me and made me lick her arsehole, just, it would seem to prove her dominance over me.

It seemed that the special rules were not necessary after all, I suspect she had known this for some time. Despite the intimacy of the act I was furious, and maybe even a little scared. We broke up the following day.
cool, yeah I love to wrestle with some handicap as well, what what were these special rules?
Old 03-Oct-20, 17:00
Points: 3,937, Level: 26 Points: 3,937, Level: 26 Points: 3,937, Level: 26
Last Achievements

My wife has beaten me a number of times thru the many years we wrestled. As has a former co worker of mine who beat me at times.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bd324 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Oct-20, 13:55
Points: 7,021, Level: 35 Points: 7,021, Level: 35 Points: 7,021, Level: 35
Last Achievements

First time I got beat by a female think I was about 14 she was the same age, it was a test of strength I was hiding a key in the palm of my hand and my parents friends daughter wanted the key so I said if you want it try and get it off me which she came over to me and started to pull my fingers back which she did with ease and took the key off me Couldn’t believe how strong she was to look at her she was a proper girly girl.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tightsman For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Oct-20, 12:54
Points: 2,111, Level: 18 Points: 2,111, Level: 18 Points: 2,111, Level: 18
Last Achievements

several times, wrestling in bed with classic rules though. However most of the time I won... I guess only got pinned 2 or 3 times
Old 11-Oct-20, 22:59
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by akusa [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Numerous times. I could tell a bunch of stories about it, and probably will at some point, but I'll stick with one for now.

There was this girl that I had just started seeing about 7 years ago. At the time I was really into going to the gym, but definitely had a cardio body. My arms are naturally fairly muscular, so I'd lift a little bit to maintain, but I was training for a half marathon. She had just moved to town and didn't have a gym membership, but she said she'd lift at home and went to a climbing gym a decent amount before moving here. She'd tease me and fake punch (nudge) my face from time to time and talk about how she knew she could take me.

She was probably about 5'7", 110 lbs of pure muscle. Six pack, super toned arms and legs, and her back was carved of stone. But still, I had a few inches on her and about 65 lbs so I figured I'd have her pretty easily. I had been working out quite a bit after all. So, one day at her place I challenged her to arm wrestling after she said she knew she was stronger. It lasted seconds. Literally seconds. I was taken back and figured that mentally I just wasn't ready, so we did it again. We were at a stalemate for about a minute and then she, seeming tired, said "Maybe you were right, maybe you just weren't ready that first time," then she smiled, slammed my hand down, and said "or maybe I just wanted to toy with you." We did the other arm, same result. I challenged her a few more times trying to get an upperhand, but just couldn't.

She asked how it felt to be weaker than her. I told her that we'd have to do it on another day because I wasn't convinced that she was. Then she looked me dead in the eyes and said "Fight me." I still get a shot down my spine when I think about it. So, we wrestled there on her living room floor and I had no chance. She pinned me down and asked me again how it felt to be weaker. I struggled to try to get her off of me and she just laughed and called me cute. She pulled me up by the hair and brought me to her bedroom, took her clothes off and made me kiss her biceps. She pushed me on to her bed, mounted me, pulled me up by the shirt to kiss me, then face sat me until she came. From then on, I'd shake when I saw her. Her power was just so raw. She loved that.

I broke up with her because I met someone who was a much better match for me in my life. This other girl was sexy, but really awkward and cringey in social situations. We hung out once shortly after we broke up. She showed up at her door wearing a sports bra and yoga pants with a beer in her hand for me. We sat on her couch and talked for a little bit. She noticed that the beer in my hand was shaking a little when I looked at her. She called me out on it and asked if I was scared. I told her no, and she said that I should be. She told me to put my beer down so I did. She grabbed me by the throat and held me against the arm of her couch, she said she just wanted me to remember forever that she was more powerful than I was.

She told me to get up and do a test of strength with her, so I did. Remember how I mentioned that she was a climber? Her grip strength was incredible. She dropped me to my knees in pain and just laughed about it. She told me that I'd always be her bitch no matter what. She put me on my stomach, mounted me, and started humping me. My arms were pinned, I couldn't move, it was super embarrassing how dominant she was. She flipped me over, held me down, and dry humped me until I came in my pants. She said she wouldn't let me up until I told her that she was stronger, I did. That I was weak compared to her, I did. And that she could own me at any time she wanted.

Honestly, she still could. That power someone has over you doesn't really go away. She moved away shortly after and I haven't seen her since. We still talk from time to time and she likes to mention how she's even stronger than she was back then and how it'd be even easier for her to overpower and humiliate me.
post approved, was in moderation queue
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Oct-20, 22:12
Arnie

Although I've posted about this before I recently found out that a girl who handed me one of my early life defeats lives in the same town where I work.

We've texted back and forth and our old matches came up. She said that they were really fun. Of course this was 31 years ago when she was 18 and I was 22.

She was a short girl, 5' 2" but solid muscle and probably a d cup. She weighed between 124 and 130. She said she'd use her drivers license weight at 124 but said she usually weighed more after cross country season because her lower body muscles got so much stronger and she was more dense with muscle.

These were really good matches too. Over 2-3 months we wrestled probably 5 times. Being 5'9 170 myself I was able to pin her twice but she got me twice with grapevines that were inescapable. Once we wrestled to a draw for about 20 minutes.

The interesting thing is I won the first one and then we tied. She won matches 3 and 5 and these were long matches where she wore me down with those runners legs. After match 3 we decided to do 2 out of 3 the next time. I quickly pinned her in match 4 by using my height and weight and found a cross body pin, avoiding her legs.

Then match 5 came. She hadn't spent much energy in match 4 but I did. In match 5 I was never winning. She was on me the whole time. Arms, legs, everywhere when I tried to escape her. For her size she was heavier than you'd expect. Finally she got one leg rolled and quickly grapvined it. From there it was a war of attrition. In the end she got the other leg and then started to flatten me out. I was taller so I could keep my shoulda off the carpet, but her feet dug in deep into the inside of my shin bones on each leg. When Is lift one shoulder her opposite leg adjusted the grapevine to move that side of my body back down. He legs were relentless, from all that running. I tried unwrapping them but they were too strong. Touching and grabbing them I noticed they were very very hard. I tried to lift her hips off me and both hands were on the outside of her flutes. They were solid too. No movement at all.

Finally I tired to the point where her arms could overpower my arms. I was helpless with both hands pinned diagonally over my head and of course that ultra dominant grapevine.

After being on my back andvwatching her shit eating grin for 5 more minutes or so I decided to submit. I said Jenny you won. She said sarcasticly, are you sure?

I had not remembered that we were supposed to do 2 out of 3. But she remembered. I just could not even give it a go. She wanted to wrestle more and beat me the 2 out of 3 falls. She said that now that she remembered what she was doing beating me would be easy. I could barely walk I was so beaten and exhausted. The insides of my calfs where her runners feet had kept that grapevine locked in for 20 minutes were red and hurt. ( they later showed some interesting bruises). To this day I can still feel where her feet were locked in. They actually moved around a little bit of meat that surrounds the shin. She had locked her feetcso tightly they were right on bone covered only by skin.

I never did dovtge "rubber match" with her. She made me admit that a little girl could beat me wrestling. And beat me so badly I couldn't continue.

So years later, the memories of that series of matches were burned into my memories. I think they burned into hers pretty well too. At the time I was a sheltered naive Virgin. Had I know then I'd never experience such a night again I would have done anything to finish that 3rd tiebreaking match.

It is fun to reminisce with her after all these years.

Last edited by Arnie; 31-Oct-20 at 22:38.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Nov-20, 17:18
Points: 5,463, Level: 31 Points: 5,463, Level: 31 Points: 5,463, Level: 31
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Here's a couple of Non-Wrestling:

When I was 12, I got struck out by a girl in little league, twice. She seemed very confident and aggressive during fielding warm-ups and I didn't realize she was the pitcher, until a few minutes before the game, when she took the mound. My first time up I was a little nervous, because, I didn't want to embarrass myself. I ended swinging hard on 3 pitches and missed all 3. I felt humiliated and angry at the same time, and secretly wanted my teammates to do the same so I wouldn't be made fun of. Two of them did, so, I didn't feel too bad. My next at-bat I felt more relaxed, and I was going to try and work the count, get a feel for her stuff. After 2 fastballs, that I couldn't touch, I decided the hell with it, I'm swinging on the next one. She threw it eye level, and like and idiot, because, I was so desperate, I swung and missed. Swinging at a pitch like that, made me look scared and frustrated. She only pitched 5 innings, so I didn't have to face her again. We lost, either 3-0 or 4-0. I know we didn't score any runs.

and

When I was in my late twenties, I used to go jogging around my neighborhood. One morning when I left my house, I noticed a girl jogging about a block away. Our sidewalk is narrow, but, I figured I wouldn't have to move over for her, because, she was a block away. Within a couple minutes of me taking off, she passed me, by going around me into the street, and back onto the sidewalk. I felt a little embarrassed, so, I decided to try and keep up with her, at least within 10 yards or so. Her lead gradually increased from 10 to 20 yards. I am 6'-1" and was 190lbs., she must have been about 5'-8" maybe 115-120lbs. I started to almost sprint, and came within 10 yards again, a minute later her lead increased again. I maintained a pretty quick pace, but, her lead just kept increasing. When I reached my house (we were jogging in a circle) she was about 50 yards away. She turned around and smiled, while I sat on my porch, winded.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Towner90 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Nov-20, 19:12
Banned
Points: 1,842, Level: 17 Points: 1,842, Level: 17 Points: 1,842, Level: 17
Activity: 24.1% Activity: 24.1% Activity: 24.1%

I did lose a leg wrestling contest, think arm wrestling but with the legs instead.
The Following User Says Thank You to Backdoorman For This Useful Post:

Tags
beat up by a girl, feet, humiliated, scissor, sister