Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Dec-20, 19:20
Producer
Points: 10,078, Level: 43 Points: 10,078, Level: 43 Points: 10,078, Level: 43
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,124 Times in 193 Posts
Default Re: Twitter News

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
. I am not sure if she is a wrestler, or just findom/humiliation/whatever.
Probably a mix of all of that and more than likely a frustrated woman searching for Mr.Right to pay for her lifestyle.
The Following User Says Thank You to alias702212 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Dec-20, 19:29
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I was asking myself the same thing... who is that? Is she actually a wrestler? And if not why does she have a place in this forum?
GoddessTalia/Leighton has advertised herself as being a domme, & being a wrestler on Session Girls. Along with doing light fantasy and semi comp wrestling sessions.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by KazanaVest12; 26-Dec-20 at 19:42.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Dec-20, 21:44
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyDLV [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Oh, 100% agreed on the boundaries issue.

But even leaving that tweet aside, the vast majority of her tweets are really harsh to her clients/men in general. Maybe that's part of the whole "pay pig" world she seems to be aiming for but sheesh.
Gotcha. I totally agree that there's something unsettling about the lazy findom types creeping into the wrestling space. Even for the guys who are into humiliation/degradation (being spat upon, "lick my dirty feet", etc), the pay pig stuff comes off as a lazy bitch begging.

Call me wrong, insensitive, etc...but I respect the women who recognize the profession is a JOB, not those who are running a virtual welfare scheme. As a concept, I have no issues with financial domination, but it needs to be in its own lane. The true pros do it the right way.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Dec-20, 05:56
Points: 3,359, Level: 24 Points: 3,359, Level: 24 Points: 3,359, Level: 24
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I was asking myself the same thing... who is that? Is she actually a wrestler? And if not why does she have a place in this forum?
I've sessioned with Talia/Leighton and tbh, she barely wrestles. For her to advertise semi-comp is a joke
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lexus33 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Dec-20, 11:34
Points: 1,115, Level: 13 Points: 1,115, Level: 13 Points: 1,115, Level: 13
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Gotcha. I totally agree that there's something unsettling about the lazy findom types creeping into the wrestling space. Even for the guys who are into humiliation/degradation (being spat upon, "lick my dirty feet", etc), the pay pig stuff comes off as a lazy bitch begging.

Call me wrong, insensitive, etc...but I respect the women who recognize the profession is a JOB, not those who are running a virtual welfare scheme. As a concept, I have no issues with financial domination, but it needs to be in its own lane. The true pros do it the right way.
Content removed (fetish shaming).
Z
Old 27-Dec-20, 13:39
Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

I will never understand how often the people on a message board for a niche fetish, judge and kink shame people with other niche fetishes. Findom isn't something I'm interested in, but I'm not here to judge other people's kinks just as I would hope people don't judge mine. KillerCrushes probably went a little over the top on his statement, but I agree with his general point that there are probably people who take it seriously and do it well and others that are probably disgusted with all of this and see it as an easy way to make a quick buck and that's an issue and also an issue with our fetish.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GuyIncognito For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Dec-20, 07:16
Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyIncognito [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I will never understand how often the people on a message board for a niche fetish, judge and kink shame people with other niche fetishes. Findom isn't something I'm interested in, but I'm not here to judge other people's kinks just as I would hope people don't judge mine. KillerCrushes probably went a little over the top on his statement, but I agree with his general point that there are probably people who take it seriously and do it well and others that are probably disgusted with all of this and see it as an easy way to make a quick buck and that's an issue and also an issue with our fetish.
Yeah and we have to keep in mind that some of these women are just playing a role and their twitter comments might not reflect who they really are.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ca12345 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Dec-20, 14:43
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

Last edited by KazanaVest12; 28-Dec-20 at 15:26.
The Following User Says Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Dec-20, 18:11
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyIncognito [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Just to clarify: I have no issues with guys into that brand of financial domination also being into wrestling. They can like what they want, just likeI do!

My issue is with the new(ish)-to-the-party "providers" who are pretending to be "wrestlers" , and/or brushing all fans and prospective clients with the same brush in terms of treatment.

You can tell me there is crossover - hey, I'm a wrestling fan who loves sexy feet myself - but financial domination and wrestling are not the same fetish. The pros know how to manage those lanes effectively, while too many of the new GIRLS are just out here playing "gimme" to see if they can get away with it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Dec-20, 18:25
Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Just to clarify: I have no issues with guys into that brand of financial domination also being into wrestling. They can like what they want, just likeI do!

My issue is with the new(ish)-to-the-party "providers" who are pretending to be "wrestlers" , and/or brushing all fans and prospective clients with the same brush in terms of treatment.

You can tell me there is crossover - hey, I'm a wrestling fan who loves sexy feet myself - but financial domination and wrestling are not the same fetish. The pros know how to manage those lanes effectively, while too many of the new GIRLS are just out here playing "gimme" to see if they can get away with it.
The first part of my comment wasn't directed at you at all, just to be clear. It was at the comment that Zweig deleted by "caj" which was negatively judging the fetish and anyone that has it.
The Following User Says Thank You to GuyIncognito For This Useful Post:

Tags
drama, goddess anat, mark gagliardi, megan jones, twitter