Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Feb-17, 01:59
Producer
Points: 7,421, Level: 36 Points: 7,421, Level: 36 Points: 7,421, Level: 36
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Default Updates from Robin

Happy February!!

I'll be traveling again soon!!! Here is my latest travel itinerary!!

Phoenix Feb 16

NYC Feb 28, 29, March 1

Chicago March 2 (afternoon and evening), 3 (daytime only)

Akron, Philly Early April

Stay tuned for more travel dates!!!

My amazing website awaits you! [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Over 1200 streaming Member's Clips!! 16,000 photos!! Members VIP lounge with 12 full length videos!!! Intimate diaries!!! And much more!!! All for $24.95 a month! If you join using PayPal, I am offering a 20% discount!!! But you need to email me at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Go have a look!!! I guarantee there are videos and clips you will love!!

And I know there are some of you who just want to buy a few clips so below are the latest updates from my Clips4sale store!! I hope you enjoy them!!!

Valentine's Day is coming soon so I just want to say how much I love my fans and friends who I've met through this amazing world of wrestling! You make my life beautiful and I'm so very grateful!!!

Peace and Love,

Robin xoxo

5022 Female Domination/Wrestling Fantasy Store

Gym Envy Skylar vs Steve and Rodney Skylar is accosted by Steve and Rodney after her gym is a huge hit! Steve and Rodney have lost all their memberships! They challenge Skylar to arm wrestling, feats of strength and wrestling contests! The loser of the contests will have to close their gym! Skylar’s cocky attitude, fit body and sleek pantyhose are steaming HOT!!

4885 Competitive Wrestling/Mixed Wrestling Store

KO by Triangle coming February 2 Rick makes fun of Robin and finds himself in an inescapable triangle hold!!! Seriously real!!!

Who’s fit? Bad Ant vs Robin Robin proves she is incredibly fit as she destroys Bad Ant

Ariel x vs Veve Lane Ultra Competitive Match!

29847 Super Heroine/Super Villain Store

Super Villains Remorse! Super Sexy ex Super Heroine, Ariel tracks down her arch rival who has retired from being one of the most Evil Super Villains. Ex Super Villain Robin is surprised by Ariel who has come to get even!!! Robin will suffer greatly at the hands (and lips) of her old enemy.

79811 Martial Arts/Judo Gi Store

Attention Deficit! A conversation is overheard by Steve, Robin's boyfriend, in which she complains about not getting any attention from Steve. She likes the attention she gets from her sensei in jujitsu class. Steve forbids her from continuing her classes. The Femme Fatale is angry and punishes Steve with Lots of arm bars, foot chokes, choke holds, and she throws in some sexy moves of her own! Head scissors, smothers and she does a sexy strip out of her judo gi into her hot red lingerie! Vavavoom!!! No more attention deficit for Sexy Stunning Athletic Femme Fatale, Robin!

92337 Tickling/Bondage Store

Ariel vs Skyar Tickling/Wrestling Battle! The tickling is extreme and the fight is incredibly sexy between 2 HOT VERY TICKLISH Beauties!!!

Two Mean Girls!!! Lia Labowe and Fightbabe Robin dominate Steve!!

Lia is in a mood and decides to put the hurt on the first man she sees! TShe wants to practice her dominant moves and Steve resists so she whips out the ropes and binds his wrists together. Lia’s Evil Streak emerges and she abuses Steve with a full arsenal of holds!! She invites Robin to join her. Steve is scared and says Robin is CRAZY!!! And she is when it comes to abusing men! Ultra tight choke holds, intensely crushing head scissors, foot domination, forced foot worship, face sitting, cradle holds, hard belly punching, grapevines, breast smothers, leg locks, and hand over mouth smothers! Double Teamed by 2 crazy hot women!!!

111194 Fightbabe’s Facesitting Store

Francesca Le’s Brutal Face Sitting! Sexy Female Fighter, Francesca Le, shows Steve whom the boss is by dominating him exclusively with Face Sitting and Scissors (Joan Wise Style)!!! This is about as sexy and dominant as your can get! YOU WILL WANTTO BE IN STEVE'S PLACE!!! Guaranteed! Francesca uses Steve as her grinding post as she works herself into extreme orgasms!

111000 Fightbabe’s Beatdown Store

Crime doesn’t Pay!! Robin & Liz happen upon a troublesome burglar. Not appreciating his lack of wisdom in choosing their comfortable abode in which to invade , the two hot-bodied blondes decide to punish the perverted pervaricator by bludgeoning his pathetic balls and giving him a beatdown he won't forget. The hapless burglar takes a beating and learns a new meaning to the concept of "penal reform"!!! He most likely will walk the straight and narrow... if he can still walk !!! K.O.ed and helpless becomes the rule of the day!!!

111092 Fightbabe’s Tootsie Store

Tootsie Battle!! Robin, Jennifer, and Stacy fight it out in the Battle of The Toes!!! Whom has the most beautiful toes??? The three ladies measure the length of their tootsies, compare them side by side, show off their gorgeous feet, AND argue, trash talk, and fight the whole time!!! This is a foot fetish lover's dream! These babes go at it, and one of these lovely ladies is ganged up on in the end with a humiliating face sit finish as her sexy feet get tickled!!!

5942 Lift and Carry Store

LOTS OF LIFT AND CARRY VIDEOS and CLIPS!

5976 Wrestle Erotica NO MORE MODELING STEVE OR I'LL SEPARATE YOU FROM YOUR BALLS !

Steve is in huge trouble with his Girlfriend, Francesca. They get into a heated brawl. Steve beats on his hot girlfriend when she tries to remove his balls from his body!! The tussle is back and forth but finally Francesca takes control and sits on Steve’s face, grinding violently into a frenetic orgasm!!!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Useful Post:

Tags
erotica, robin, wrestling